Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Done In The Haunted House - Part 2

"My search for the vampiress and her treasure."

5
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The following Friday I met my lovely co-worker for cocktails and conversation as per usual. After a few drinks, she shyly admitted that our little tryst in the haunted house had awakened an erotic vampire fantasy that she had wanted to act out for years.

However, most of her previous lovers were far too straight-laced for such a departure from the "norm". She then asked if I was interested and I could not say yes fast enough. She would not go into any detail but added there were conditions that I must agree to.

Number One: I was to drop her at the house and seal her inside and come back two hours later.

Number Two: No running lights or sound effects were to be switched on.

I, of course, agreed to her conditions. We then had a lengthy discussion about a safety word, something simple that would not be misunderstood. We agreed that saying my full name and adding "stop" would cause me to cease any and all action.

"So when would you like to do this?" I asked.

"How about tomorrow," she responded.

So as the sun was beginning to set on Saturday I dropped Tina and a large suitcase off at the house and locked the door behind her. I then retreated to a local pub to wait. It was the longest two-hour wait I had ever had.

I returned to the house and fumbled with the locks and chains. I almost forgot to lock the door behind me, such was my anticipation. On a little table just inside the front door was a candle holder with a lit candle, a wooden cross and a note that read: You are a vampire hunter. Your quest is to locate the vampire queen and steal her treasure. This will protect you.

I started going room to room with just the candle to light my path. The house was cold and as quiet as a tomb and the floorboards protested my intrusion and creaked with my every step. My heart rate increased with every room I passed and the blood was hammering in my ears and my senses were on high alert. I expected to be surprised or attacked at every dark corner.

My search seemed to take forever as I was forced to move slowly lest any fast forward movement threatens to blow out the candle's flame. I finally made my way downstairs to the crypt room. Being in the basement of this two-hundred-year-old mansion, it had a musty forgotten smell.

It was not as cold as it was upstairs as there were no boarded up windows allowing cold air to enter. I imagined old castle dungeons being like this, cold, dark and void of any light. The candle illuminated one of the two coffins in the room, one was wide open so slowly I approached the closed one. I knelt and with a trembling hand opened the lid.

There she lay, I had found the vampire queen. She wore a beautiful full length sheer black nightgown that did little to conceal her charms. Her lips were blood red and a trickle of blood was at the corners of her mouth; she was pale and quite beautiful. As I stared at her she suddenly opened her eyes and made a hissing sound as she sat up and showed her fangs.

"Mortal scum, for disturbing my rest you shall die," she said in a feminine yet guttural voice.

For a moment I was unable to move or think as I was transfixed by this pale beauty. She slammed the coffin lid and approached me hissing in anger, the candlelight reflecting off her long red fingernails and bared fangs. I then remembered the cross in my coat pocket and the warning on the note. I removed it and thrust it into her face, she hissed and recoiled.

"Where is your treasure, Vampiress?" I questioned as I forced her back.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

"Begone, mortal, you will find no treasure here," she hissed her response.

Soon the backs of her knees were against the coffin that I had found her in, and as it was against the wall, she could not retreat any further.

"No treasure?" I exclaimed.

"None, now leave,"

As I stared at her magnificent body I felt a stirring in my groin.

"Ahhh, but you do have a treasure and I will not go away empty-handed," I said firmly and started to unzip my fly. "You are quite beautiful, Vampiress. How long has it been since you had a lover?" I questioned.

"You would not dare," she said angrily.

Still holding her at bay with the wooden cross I slid my pants down just far enough to expose my stiffened rod. I could see her erect nipples under her gown, and the scent of her perfume and sex filled my nostrils. I slid my free hand through the slit in her gown and slipped my fingers between her nether lips.

"You will pay for this violation," she hissed, "the Master will punish you."

I only laughed as I pushed her back with the crucifix. She then fell backwards onto the lid of the coffin and I was soon on top of her and lifting her legs. Her gown parted and I then pushed my swollen cock into her dripping sex. She screamed moans and hisses as I began to thrust myself in and out of her. This was no easy task as I had to keep hold of the cross lest I be defenseless.

She eventually stopped hissing and threatening and only moaned with pleasure. I kissed and licked her nipples through her gown and the side of her neck.

"Drop that foolish cross and kiss me, I shall not harm you," she said quietly and with no hint of menace.

I was so caught up in the moment I listened to her and dropped my protection. She suddenly pushed herself off the coffin with such force that she knocked me to the cold stone floor and in the blink of an eye was now on top of me.

She placed my still erect member back inside her slammed herself down and began to grind her hips. After a few minutes, she placed her lips on mine and slipped her tongue in my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and felt her fang teeth as I did.

She broke the kiss and leaned back while still grinding groin against groin and stared at me with lust in her eyes.

"Now, mortal, you will pay for disturbing me," she uttered and lunged for my neck.

I retrieved the cross and held it to her face. She screamed and retreated again.

"Whore. You dare attack me?" I yelled.

She attempted to enter the coffin but I put my knee on the lid and pushed the cross in her face again. She covered her face with her arms and was now face down on the coffin lid.

"Now, I will steal another of your treasures," I whispered in her ear.

I lifted her gown and exposed her beautiful ass, I then took the member that was still slick with her juices and began to push myself inside her anus.

"No, please, no," she screamed as part of the act.

Finally, I was fully inside her and began to slide my rock hard cock in and out of her. Between the heat, tightness and her moaning, I quickly lost my load in her tight ass.

We both slumped to the floor and she fell into my arms. I don't know how long we lay on the floor panting and listening to each other's heartbeat. It was Tina who spoke and said she was cold and it was time to leave. We spent a long time in her shower washing off the body makeup and allowing the warm water to warm us.

It was the end to a great adventure and evening.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments