Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic City: In the hive of the Queen

"Harmony gets sentenced by the Queen, while we wait to find out what Byron's fate will be."

12
5 Comments 5
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Harmony struggled to keep up with the long legged women, who had captured her. Afraid that she'd lose her balance and be trampled to death, she kept her eyes forward, but her mind was on Byron. Were they as rough with him? Where were they taking them? So many questions were floating around in her head; all without answers. They weaved in and out of various side streets that sparkled in the artificial light, until stopping at a set of diamond steps that led to the very castle that had originally caught their attention. Harmony used this short respite to study the woman guarding her. Like those from the dim city, she was fair skinned to the point of being albino. Ethereally beautiful, she had the most stunning ice blue eyes that Harmony had ever seen; and if the circumstances had been different, she probably would have flirted with her. Being the sensual creature she was, Harmony dreamt of sinking her tongue deep within another woman's moist, hot pussy. She glanced back at Byron, who was restrained by two of the pale lovelies. Their eyes met a split second before she was yanked forward up the stairs. She looked up at her guard, whose face remained impassive. If only she could see into her mind, maybe then would she know what was in store for her.

Harmony transversed through the massive entrance way; and there at the other end of the hall, sitting on a throne made of a rare pink sapphire with silver trimming, was the queen. It was like looking into a mirror. Harmony's jaw dropped. Queen Sephora, with the exception of dark eyes and brown hair, could've been her twin. No wonder she was getting odd looks from the various women in the court. They stopped, and Harmony was made to kneel in front of the queen. Sephora glared at the red head. She had heard the whispers about the newcomer, and there was no way in hell that she was going to let this imposter dethrone her.

"So...it seems that you have made a splash in my pool, so to speak. Do you have anything to say for yourself?" Sephora asked Harmony.

"I have done nothing wrong. We were on our way...," Harmony started.

"Silence, Bitch! I'll not have you trying to get my throne! Posing as the queen is considered treason here, which is punishable by death," Sephora snarled.

Realizing the danger she was in, Harmony quickly said, "I don't want your throne! I just want to go home!"

"Go home, huh. Too bad I don't believe you, the queen answered.

"Auri!" Sephora hollered.

The woman holding Harmony's arm answered, "Yes, your highness."

"For the crime of treason, this imposter is to be taken to the pit and pitched into it. Now, get her out of my sight," Sephora ordered.

Harmony was numb. How did a simple exploration trip turn into a death sentence? She barely felt Auri's gentle tug on her arm. Her dazed eyes spotted Byron, who was struggling to get free; all the while cussing the queen. The last thing Harmony heard as she was led out of the court was Sephora ordering the guards to chain Byron in her chambers. Tears started to run down her cheeks, as they wound their way through the winding hallways. Auri halted before an unadorned, simple door. Hesitating a moment, she turned to Harmony.

"I can help you...if you help me," her musical voice said.

Startled, Harmony's gaze locked onto Auri's, and she said, "How?"

"You are a threat to the queen. She fears you, and what she fears she destroys. I know what she plans to do to your mate. If you help me imprison her, I'll make sure you and your mate get home," Auri explained.

"Why? And...What’s she gonna do to Byron?" Harmony inquired.

"No one in our kingdom can oust her from her status. She fears no one. No one, except you. There will be a contest of some sort, and the winner will have the opportunity to mate with your Byron. The queen will decree this mating to be done in public. Afterwards, she will address the court, and under normal circumstances, the male would be exterminated. This time will be different, because after you win and mate, you'll reveal yourself; catching Sephora off guard. That's when I will take over," Auri said.

"That's all fine and dandy, but what if I lose?" Harmony asked.

"You won't. Don't worry about that," Auri assured.

Harmony searched Auri's face and found no malice there. Her gut was telling her to trust the beautiful woman. After all, Auri had defied her orders to execute her.

"I accept your deal. Shall we shake on it?" Harmony said.

"Shake? Shake what?" Auri asked, bemused.

"Shake hands...to seal the deal," Harmony explained.

"Oh...we could do that, or we could do something else," Auri said; blank mask slipping from her face.

Harmony's body shivered from the lusty look, now apparent, on Auri's face. The tall angel hovered close to the redhead's body; hands snaking their way around Harmony's waist. Auri pulled her flush against her body and felt Harmony's nipples grow erect. It had been many cycles since she had experienced the pleasures of the flesh, and her own body trembled with need. She backed them to the simple door, still shut. With one hand holding Harmony close, she reached behind her body and opened the door. The room beyond was sparsely furnished, having only a bed and dresser. Auri pulled Harmony inside and bolted the door. She had to control herself from just ripping Harmony's from her body and diving into the redhead's juicy cunt. The years of guard duty had honed her muscles, and she was strong. She lifted Harmony and set her onto the dresser top, which made her level with Harmony's full breasts. Quickly unbuttoning her shirt, it took mere seconds to have it off, leaving Harmony's creamy, rose tipped breasts bare. Auri's hands shook, as she trailed her fingertips down the silky skin.

She looked at Harmony, and said, "I bet your sweet pussy is just as beautiful."

Before the shorter woman could anything, Auri leaned forward and sucked her nipple into her wet mouth.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She nursed Harmony's breasts, until her nipple was bright red and hard enough to cut glass, before moving to the opposite side. Harmony, moaning softly, clutched the blonde's head a second, and then opened Auri's shirt, baring a pair of champagne cup sized breasts with huge pale pink nipples. Auri pulled away from Harmony's nipple, letting it pop free from her suction.

"Lift your tits," Harmony said, "Rub your nipples against mine."

Pale pink met rosy red, as both women mashed and squeezed their breasts together. Auri captured Harmony's full lips in a scorching kiss; her tongue wrestling with Harmony's, until were both out of breath and panting heavily. Harmony hopped down from the dresser and urged Auri closer to the bed. With her back to the tall blonde, she bent at the waist and pulled her pants down. She heard Auri's sharp intake of breath a moment before she felt the woman's trim body press against her back. Auri pushed her torso down on the bed and kicked her legs wide apart. Harmony buried her face in the blankets and groaned loudly, when she felt Auri's rough tongue lick her from clit to ass hole. Her knees buckled, as Auri's abnormally long tongue delved deep into her wet slit, scooping out Harmony's tangy cream. Auri's tongue squirmed and wiggled in and out of Harmony's weeping pussy, keeping the woman on edge. Her clit swelled; peeking out from its protective hood. Harmony wanted to cum, but not yet. She stood up, shivering as Auri's tongue slithered out of her hole, and felt her cunt juices run down her thighs. Harmony scurried up on the bed, lying flat on her back; legs open wide.

"C'mere," she purred, "I want to taste your pussy, too."

Auri divested of the rest of her clothes and climbed on top of Harmony. She lowered her wet snatch upon Harmony's pursed lips, and then buried her own face back into her fragrant cunt. Sounds of wet flesh being sucked filled the air, which was thick from the heavy scent of sex. Harmony sucked Auri's puffy clit into her mouth and gnawed at the base of it. She could feel the blonde trembling wildly. Pushing two fingers all the way in Auri's sopping hole, Harmony finger fucked the woman, until small jets of cream squirted out. Auri cried out, as sharp, intense waves radiated out from her clit. She ground her pussy against Harmony's face, riding the waves until they disappeared. Getting up off the smaller woman, she leaned down and licked Harmony's shiny face clean; planting a tender kiss on her lips. Smiling deviously, Auri reached under the mattress and pulled a long, doubled headed dildo from the hiding place.

"Where did you get that?" Harmony whistled.

"Found it," Auri laughed, "Never had the nerve or opportunity to use it...until now."

Auri reclined on the bed, and Harmony scooted closer. Slipping one leg under Auri's and the other over hers, Harmony pressed her oily, pulsing pink flesh directly onto Auri's. She told the blonde that rubbing their pussies together would make them wetter, and she was right. Lost in pleasure, their juices mixed, as their huge clits ground against each other. Both women, heads thrown back, gasped and gulped air, as their slits made squishy, wet sounds. Auri grabbed the toy and worked the far end into Harmony's tight cunt, before wedging the other end into her own. They rode the toy in tandem; each working her own clit, until Auri came wetly on her end.

"It's not fair to you, Harmony. I had two releases, while you have had none," Auri said, breathlessly, "Tell me how I can help you."

Harmony pulled the dildo out of Auri's twitching cunt and hopped onto her hands and knees. With her end of the fake cock still buried deeply in her pussy, she pressed her torso flat to the bed and raised her ass high in the air.

"If you want to help me, put the other end of the dildo in my ass. Mmm...God, Auri. Fuck my ass and my pussy at the same time!" Harmony moaned, pulling her ass open wide.

Auri, eager to pleasure the woman, got to her knees. She slowly worked the toy in and out of Harmony's wet cunt. She stared at the winking brown hole, watching it twitch and jump with each stroke of the dildo. Letting a large glob of spit drop from her mouth, Auri rubbed it all over Harmony's sphincter, until it glistened brightly. Then, she bent the toy in half and pushed the free end against the redhead's wrinkled asshole. Harmony grunted and contracted her muscles, making her rosebud bloom out. Auri watched the smaller woman's wrinkled skin smooth out, as her ass gobbled the toy down.

"Dear, Goddess! Your ass passage is open so wide! I can feel my cunny getting slick again," Auri mumbled.

Harmony couldn't say a word. She was so full; the pressure was amazing. Auri would push it in her pussy, and then in her ass; faster and faster until light blazed behind her eye lids. She came long and hard, screaming out her pleasure. The contractions in her pelvis were strong enough to push the toy free, which promptly fell to the bed. She collapsed; breathing ragged. Auri snuggled up against Harmony's back, pulling the covers over them.

Meanwhile, while the conspiring women dozed, Byron pulled against the chains wrapped around his wrists. His handsome face contorted in grief; face tear stained. He watched Sephora out of the corner of his eye. She appeared amused by his sadness and sauntered up to him. Grabbing him by his hair, she peered into his face.

"I ought to put you out of your misery," she said.

"FUCK YOU BITCH," he yelled in her face.

"Watch your mouth, boy!" Sephora warned. "This is how it's gonna go. Tomorrow, I'm gonna host a contest, and the winner gets to ride your cock! I'm sure it'll be great fun. After the lucky woman cums, you'll be joining your imposter friend in the pit."

Then, Queen Sephora left him alone with his thoughts.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments