Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forever In The Underworld: Chapter III

"I find my place in the underworld, and experience real satisfaction."

2
0 Comments 0
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The third night with him is no less enjoyable than the previous. My instincts lead me, and he follows willingly and easily. I bring him to my secret glade, hours into the wilderness and we kiss. The summer is in its prime, and the moon shines strongly. The sun has just crept behind the horizon and leaves its golden sheen on the clouds at the far edge of the world.

“I had a hard time escaping this time. They are beginning to ask why I sneak out every night. But I’m glad that I do. Nothing can keep me away from you, dear.”

I am on a rapidly increasing curve of desire and seek nothing but his love and caresses. The exhilarating feeling and promise of sex fills me with butterflies. At the same time I clearly see the signs of fatigue through his lustful, staring eyes. We shouldn’t keep this up, is my last thought before surrendering to his shivering touch.

~~~~~

My new life amongst the fairy folk was very different from my former, but I eventually found it wasn’t as bad as I had feared. Most of it was because of Skuld, who turned out to be the most wonderful fiancée I could have imagined. It was a delight to see her every morning with her wonderful smile and joyful mind.

Still, I longed for the open wilderness and my home. I knew I had no choice but to stay, and tried to accustom myself with the way of life underground. Soon I learned about the geography of the kingdom, which was an overwhelming maze of passages and caves, some that would fit my entire homestead, thousands of feet across.

Rivers and wells provided water, and the most trusted trolls were allowed outside to hunt or forage for food, which was evenly distributed amongst us. I tried desperately to be allowed to join the hunting parties, but they wouldn’t even show me the way to the surface. I seemed to be distrusted no matter what I was doing, and had the feeling this was more than just personal. Trolls really hate humans.

It became clear to me that I would always be a lesser being. They would harass me and treat me with disgust for the rest of my days here. No one wanted to be my friend, and the girls made fun of my small stature. I was sure Skuld saw me in a similar fashion, although she bravely tried to conceal her disappointment with her new betrothed. Compared to the trolls I was tiny and weak, my abilities disdained by my new people.

Burr used this for all it was worth and made me the center of every joke. He would give me a “friendly” pat on the back, shoving me face down into the mud, or give me tasks I would never be strong enough to accomplish. All this to mock and humiliate me. Still, I was promised to the King’s daughter, and that gave me some relief from the worst of the harassment.

My only solace in this gruesome time was my new fiancée. She would take good care of me whenever I was at our home. I knew she could not defend me in public; females were seen as even lesser beings than myself, but she comforted me and always made me feel good. Her stunning beauty was in itself almost enough to keep me from regretting this life. The beautiful, perfectly-shaped body made me react with desire every time I laid my eyes on her.

The first evening, as she led me away to her new home, she wouldn’t let me touch her, but over the following days, as she got to know me better, I found she eased up a bit. Often we would kiss and cuddle in bed, but although I yearned to taste her body she wouldn’t let me. I knew she had hoped for a strong, (in her eyes) handsome troll, but she was stuck with this lean, weak, human boy. My desire for her was still strong, and it became like a torment for me to live with her and know I’d never have her, neither physically nor emotionally.

As I was chatting with Skuld one night, I told her that I would never run away, and asked her why they wouldn’t trust me. We had become quite close over the weeks, and through our little talks found that we actually had a number of small things in common. I began to relish these moments as a form of substitute for my unfulfilled desires.

“It’s really quite simple. You aren’t like us, and you will never be as long as you’re human. The distance and distrust is simply too great. We have always been part of a different reality than your people.”

“Is there really nothing I can do? I only want to be accepted and become part of your community. I know that I will be a captive here for the rest of my life, but can’t I at least be allowed a better life than this?” I realized my unintended insult the moment the words came out, but she didn’t seem to care.

“There is one thing. But it will require much of you. You will have to die.”

“Die! That’s your solution? I die and you get to marry the big, strong Burr?”

“Don’t be silly. I wouldn’t marry that vile pest for anything. He is notoriously bad tempered, and had been known to beat his late wife. Some say that’s the reason for her being ‘late’.”

“I’m sorry, Skuld. I didn’t know.

AnahiBrooke1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnahiBrooke1

But you must understand me. I don’t want to be a distrusted outsider here for the rest of my life.”

“Then you must die. Only then can you claim a new form, more fitting of my people. More fitting of my future husband.” She smiled. “You must become a troll like the men of the fairy folk.”

“Become a troll? That would indeed require much. I’m not sure, Skuld. I am afraid that I would cease to be myself.”

“There’s no chance that could happen. You would merely enter a new body, not become a different person. Trust me.”

“Let me think about it.”

She laid her head in my lap, allowing me to stroke her long, beautiful hair. Her smell and the warmth of her breath against my thigh made me wish for her happiness beyond anything else. I realized that since I could never be happy here, I must do whatever made her happy. Tears trickled over my cheeks and dripped from my chin into her hair as I made my decision.

“I’ll do it. And we must make the arrangements quickly, before I change my mind.”

“First thing tomorrow,” she said, before raising her head up to my level.

The kiss she gave me was like nothing I had ever felt. Full of passion and care. Her lips were so soft that I more tasted the sweet scent than felt them against mine. She pushed me back on the bed and lay on my chest, her tail writhing around my waist. Nobody said a word, but our kiss lasted an eternity, all the while increasing our lust.

Her hands nimbly removed my clothes, and I lifted her light, silken dress up over her head. It was amazing to see her sitting there naked. Her breasts were round and firm, without the slightest sign of sagging. It was as if they defied gravity itself. The slender belly hinted of the muscle underneath and at the same time had an even roundness, protruding slightly. Her crotch was covered with a tiny patch of fur, leading like an arrow over her mound and the intoxicating sight of her barely opened crack. I could see the edge of her inner pussy lips further down between the soft, hairless skin of their neighbors. Her legs, sitting on their knees across me, were just as sleek as her mound, and shone with an even glow as if her skin was painted on her. I knew that I was powerless to resist this amazing wonder, and allowed myself to be filled to the brim with desire for this woman.

As I steered my manhood in her direction and entered the wet crack, she bent her head back and closed her eyes, releasing a long, soft moan. Her body lowered itself down on me until she sat in my lap, moving her ass slowly in circles. I could only hold on to her hips and let the feelings flow through me as she did all the work.

Not being satisfied with just sitting on me, she raised herself to her knees and hung there for a while, seeing the desperate look on my face as she held the tip of my cock against her glistening opening. Smiling widely, she sat down again, and I once more felt the surges of sexual desire gain control over me as though I was a string puppet. She continued the same motion over again, every time lingering a while, cunningly smiling at my expression of torment.

Neither of us made any loud noises, but moaned constantly, letting the other know exactly what we were feeling. I could clearly see her cheeks blush and her eyes glazing over as she let herself go and approached climax. Suddenly she stiffened, and her movements became spasmodic and twitching. The walls of her vagina clamped my cock as if she was pulling me in and welcoming me to come inside her.

I came strongly, releasing my load deep inside the warm cave of her crotch. I knew that it was impossible to resist, even if I should want to. Her pussy held my cock firmly, as if a hand had grabbed me. Again and again I shot waves of white cum until there was nothing left in me, and I felt utterly spent, but deeply satisfied. She continued to move with the waves of orgasm, and as my head cleared, I could only lie and gaze at her beauty, stripped of any artificial presence. The girl I saw before me was the true, natural Skuld, as innocent and real as a child.

She really deserved to have the man she wanted. I was glad to go through the change for her. I realized for the first time that I might actually become happy here. Happier than I had ever been in my former life. I had found the two things I had searched for all my life.

Utterly spent and still heaving for air, I drifted into an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

~~~~~

The moon is high in the night, partly covered by drifting laces of pitch-black clouds. Something large sweeps through the dense canopy above us. I stare into the sky and listen to his heavy breathing. My head is clearer than ever, and thousands of different thoughts flow through my mind. Full of life and vigour, I roll over and look at my lover. He is sleeping, still breathing heavily.

He reminds me of Skuld. I used to lie like this, studying her innocent face as we lay below the trees at night, hiding our desires from the underworld. She loved me then.

Those were the only times in my life I was truly happy.

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors