Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forever in the Underworld, chapter V

"My fiancée shows me the upsides to being a girl."

1
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I carefully place a branch of white blackberry flowers in his hair.

“I am so sorry to have done this to you.” Tears flow freely from my eyes. They are not the sorrowful tears of a lost love, but tears of despair and regret. The fragile, bony carcass of my lover is lying before me. I knew this was bound to happen, but still I drove this poor boy into a torturous existence that could only be relieved by death.

I don’t even know his name.

Shouts and screams are closing in the distance, and I can see the flickering, orange light of dozens of torches coming my way. They are searching for their loved one, and I let them, knowing exactly what they are feeling. Thoughts of Skuld grab me and threaten to hinder my retreat.

It would be so easy doing nothing.

-----

She didn’t speak a word until we got back to our cave.

“This isn’t all bad, you know.”

“What do you mean, not all bad? I’m nothing like what I’m supposed to be! I was going to become a strong, handsome troll for you, and now I’m just a small, inconspicuous nymph. This is all bad!”

She froze, gave me a hurt look and turned away before I realized my mistake.

“Oh, Skuld, I didn’t mean that. It’s just that I ain’t supposed to be like this. I’m a boy, not a girl.”

“Is it really so bad? I still like you, you know. You’re not human at least. It doesn’t matter what you look like. I’ve learned to appreciate you for your talents. You’re something new and fresh. I could have any handsome troll I wanted, you know that, but there are none like you here. With another man I would just be a prop. A prize to be paraded in front of others and a means to get close to my father. You really take care of me.”

She paused a while before continuing. I could see in her eyes that she was serious. More serious than I’d ever seen her before. That ever present devious hint of a smile was gone for the moment.

“I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you.”

Her words were like an explosion in my mind. She loved me. How infuriatingly ironic that I should know this just when it had become impossible for us to be with each other, and when I was no longer a man. Even though I was a girl, I still had the same feelings for her, and the same desires. Knowing that I would never taste those sweet lips or smell the scent of her moisture was unbearable. Once again, when I thought my life could only become better, it had collapsed on me. This was even worse than losing her as my fiancée. Now I had lost her as a lover as well.

“Oh Skuld. It doesn’t matter anymore. I still harbour the same feelings for you, since I first saw you, but I am a girl now, and you will need a man to satisfy you.”

“You don’t understand. Do you think that I can only love a man? You are still but a child, my dear. There is much you have to learn about us. It is true that when you were a man I would have preferred you as a troll. But my desires have not diminished. You rival the most beautiful of our kind. Your yellow hair will be the envy of all nymphs, and your youthful curves are perfect in every sense.”

She reached out a hand and barely touched my left nipple with the back of her fingers. A jolt of pleasure struck me somewhere between my legs.

“The scorn will die down eventually. You have lost the respect granted to a man, but you have also gained the power of real beauty and seduction. It is a far greater strength than you might think, once you learn how to use it to your advantage.”

”Do you still want me the way I am?” I had a hard time believing her. She couldn’t possibly find me attractive now. And with my male desires still in place, I was still as far from a complete life as before, destined to be alone.

Her answer was convincing. She stuck her fingers through my hair and rested her palm on the back of my head. Drawing me towards her, she kissed me and held her lips against mine for an eternity. I could sense her tongue gliding across my lips and meeting my own as the kiss went on. The sheer fabric of her dress was practically unexisting as she pressed herself against my naked body.

Again I felt the tingling in my crotch as our breasts met. It was strange to have the female arousal flow through my limbs, but the pleasure was something different and wonderful. My breasts were constantly in the way, but I knew I would never want to part with them.

She pulled back far too soon and stared into my eyes.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov



“Tonight I will make all your regrets vanish, my dear.”

She pushed me forcefully back towards the bed and climbed on top of my body, reaching her hands in the air to let me pull the dress over her head. Her beauty once again struck me as something out of a fairytale, and I smiled as I realized the truth in this.

She kissed me again and used both her lips and hands to carefully build my arousal to increasingly new heights like I had never felt before. With each touch I was sure that the feelings couldn’t possibly get any more wonderful, but she knew exactly how to draw every ounce of pleasure from my senses. Her immaculate skill told me that this was not the first time she had pleasured a woman.

Her nimble tongue traced the faint outline of muscles along my belly, ever so slowly inching towards the source of my longing. I could sense her hot breath spread out across my abdomen, caressing the parted lips below. I was about to explode with emotion as her tongue closed the gap towards my moist crack.

Just when I tensed in preparation for her journey’s end, she suddenly stopped pleasuring me, and I instantly felt a powerful longing for her to continue what she was doing. She raised her head from between my legs and looked at me with narrow eyes. Seconds snailed by like years as my body craved her caresses.

“It’s not all that bad, is it?” Her sly smile told me she enjoyed the stalling as much as I hated it.

“No, you’re right. I love it. Don’t stop.” I tried to pull her towards me with my legs, and my pelvis seemed to search for her gentle lips, all on its own.

“Are you sure? I wouldn’t want you to be disgusted. After all, you’re meant to be a man, right?” Her eyes showed the same amusement, and if I wasn’t so damn horny I wouldn’t let her get away with this teasing so easily. But now all I wanted was for her to keep licking my pussy and stroke my nipples with the same eagerness as before.

“Skuld... I didn’t know it could be so wonderful. I’ll never regret this. You give me such amazing feelings. I want you to make me come. And… I think I love you too.”

Finally, after several more seconds, this time with a strange expression on her face telling me millions of thoughts were flowing through her mind, she continued pleasuring me, and I squealed with excitement. She knew she had achieved her goal. Her lover would fit in nicely in her new role.

-----

A young boy is the first to discover the corpse partly hidden by the undergrowth. He shouts to his kinsmen. They run to him, and a beautiful woman approaches, dressed in a long, grey gown, covered by a woolen cape. A long wail seeps from her lips like the steadily increasing wind before a thunderstorm when she sees her son dead. The sorrow in her voice overpowers me and strengthens the remorse I feel. She sees the white flower and pulls it from the boy’s hair and throws it away as if it was a poisonous snake. A few strands of his thin hair are caught on the flower’s thorns.

“Måste din lekam brenna I Helvete för all framtid, förbannade trollkärring! Du har tagit min son, så som jag ska hämna hans liv med ditt.”

She shouts into the night and curses the foul demon that has done this to her son. I know she has all the right to do so. Why do we have to prey upon these poor souls? Their only fault is having settled too close to the wilderness. Too poor to live anywhere but here.

Her eyes wander from side to side, scanning the shadows. She knows that I am out here, but dare not venture into the darkness. This is my domain. I owned her son after sunset, but he was hers while the underworld hid from the sun.

She is so close that I can see the whitening of her knuckles as she clutches her ridiculously small knife. The man closest to her softly holds his wife’s shoulders and leads her away. Full of life and strength he looks more like his son once did than the corpse lying on the ground between us.

I remain just out of reach of the torchlight and watch the procession slowly march away towards the human settlements, carrying their damned kinsman. I know he will not share the grave of his forefathers, but lie in solitude outside the graveyard walls just as he lived his last months alone outside his society. I know that I too must live forever in solitude, secluded from my own people. The sorrow that so often comes over me these days strike me once more, and I fall to my knees. Tears streaming in silence. I wonder what she is doing now. My only comfort is that she cannot be any more miserable than I feel at this moment.

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments