Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Here pussy, pussy, pussycat!

"This story is not based upon reality, sadly, but enjoy it anyway."

3
2 Comments 2
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.6k words 2.6k words
One moment I was walking down the Strand at about 3 o’clock, just past Charing Cross Station, when it hit. What “it” was, I have no idea, and all I remember was a light, brighter than anything I had ever seen before, which just burst and surrounded me. Then nothing, just nothing, it was like my mind had frozen, I could see nothing, hear nothing, and think of nothing, though somehow I was aware of the inner me.

Time passed, or at least I thought it did, until then with joy, I found I could see. It was at first just a dot, but one of light, which grew brighter and larger by the moment. In no time it was all around me, and with a final flash it seemed as though normality had returned.

How foolish that thought was, I would only find out in a short while. But for now I was standing in a room, but one that was not exactly furnished. The walls were smooth, and without windows, yet it was light, a comfortable level of light that was close to daylight in quality. The floor appeared to be carpeted, but when I bent down to feel it, it was silky smooth to the touch. There was no furniture at all, and I found myself wanting to sit down, so did just that. Before my bottom reached the floor, the floor itself had somehow moved up to meet me, as though it knew what I wanted, and formed a comfortable chair into which I now reclined.

Sleep came upon me, and went I woke it was to a light like early dawn, golden, and I looked around me. The chair I had reclined into had now become a bed, and I was naked, with a silky cloth covering me. The overall sensation was one of being surrounded by a velvet glove, very sensual, and not unnaturally, despite the unreality of it all, I became erect.

I started to explore the room, pressing against the walls, and hoping, by now rather desperately that I could find a toilet. The thought had just solidified in my mind when the next press on the wall caused a section to slide back, revealing what looked like a recessed urinal, and completed by a washbasin and shower. Having relieved myself, I stepped back out into the room, and the wall again closed, noiselessly, and so tightly that I could detect no join in the surface where the opening had been.

This was seriously weird!

“Hello”.

I turned round to locate the voice, and there on the bed was a strange being. It was humanoid, two arms and two legs, and a head that had two ears, two eyes, a nose and mouth, though their arrangement seemed more feline than human. But the most amazing things was that it was covered (clothed?) in a short silky fur in a beautiful shade of chestnut. All but the face itself was covered, which was naked and appeared to be just like human skin, though also of the same chestnut brown colour.

“What?......who?...”, I stopped, as the unreality of this suddenly gripped me with apprehension.

“I’m Xchppishk”, the animal said, “I am your companion now, and will help you to understand everything abut us”.

“What are you, and where am I?”, my voice had recovered enough to ask.

“Let me answer your first question – we are on my world of ….Earth…is the nearest word, I suppose, as our word would mean little to you. And I am a member of the Xanth, which is one of the two intelligent races on the planet”.

“And let me anticipate your next question – we kidnapped you. Because we wanted you”.

I tried to take in all that it was telling me, and the only question I could then ask was “Why me?”.

“You were selected, because you are male, mature, intelligent, and not attached. We have been surveying your planet for some years now, and have taken specimens before., but mainly women”.

“And what do you want with me”, I demanded, by now getting a bit angry about all of this.

“To understand you, your emotions, your life, and above all to have you live with us. Come here and sit by me”.

I did what she asked, and with the floor / bed adjusting yet again, found myself very close to her, as I was starting to think of the person.

She put her hand on mine, and I examined it, a perfectly normal hand, apart from the fact that it had two thumbs and three fingers, and her grip was strong because of this. I touched her fur and found it was as silky as it looked, and it just made me want to stroke it, which I did.

“Is that good for you”, she asked.

“Yes, it is very, sensual.”, I replied, “but how do you speak English so well?”.

“I am skilled at many things”, she said, “and as I said, we have experience of your race by now”.

So saying, she leaned closer to me, so her fur rubbed, or rather stroked, against me, and she gave off a scent that I found very heady. It hardly smelt of anything I could recognise, very muted, but highly arousing in effect, and the combination of touch and smell made me erect in no time at all.

“Hmmm…….is that your sex organ”, she asked, “may I touch it”.

“Yes……..and ooooh….yeees”, I could hardly utter, as her hand closed around my length.

She stroked me gently at first and then more strongly, and the complete strangeness of this erotic situation made me cum rather quickly, and jets of my white creamy sperm shot up in the air from her hand.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t usually do that so quickly”, I apologised.

“Oh no, that’s fine”, she said. “May I taste it?”

She bent down and lapped, that’s the only phrase I could use to describe her action, at the bed covering and my leg and stomach and her hand, her tongue pink and very long, curling as she lapped.

“This tastes lovely”, she then told me. “Is there more of it?”

“There should be, as soon as my penis gets hard again”, I told her.

“Can I do something to help it do that?”, she asked, “maybe I could lick it?”

“You could”, I said,” and that would help, and if you wanted to suck at it, that might help even more”.

And so she did just that, bending over me, and holding my penis in one hand, she sucked it into her mouth, her tongue licking as she did so.

It didn’t take me long to get hard, probably harder than before as the sensations she was sending through my cock were fantastic. Somehow I had stumbled into a blowjob wonderland. As she continued to suck and lick me, the feel of her hands as well as her mouth lifted my senses onto a totally new plane of ecstasy, but one in which I felt totally in control. My feelings just rose and rose until my whole body and mind was in tune with the sensations I was feeling, and then I decided to let go and even though I had ejaculated not a half hour before, my balls just kept on emptying as I spasmed my semen in spurt after spurt into her mouth.

“Wow”, I said, “that was amazing, such a total sensation, I can’t explain to you what I was feeling”.

Mollyy_Cloud
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mollyy_Cloud



“It was wonderful”, she said, “and though I can’t explain exactly why, I felt your feelings as well. It is something that my race have always been able to do when they are close to a human”.

“Now, I must show you something of our world”, she said, getting up from the bed and taking my hand led me towards the door.

“But I need to dress…”, I said.

“We don’t dress”, she said, “but if you want, there is a gown here”, pressing the wall and taking a white light dressing gown like coat from the alcove that opened and then disappeared in the same way as the bathroom.

So I started on a guided tour of the building in which I found myself. First off was a refectory, where I ate unknown food, which despite its unusual shape and texture was both filling and very tasty. There were a number of other Xanth people and for the first time I could clearly see that my companion was indeed female, as the males openly displayed their sex organs, although to be honest they were rather small and insignificant affairs. I wondered about the females and Xchppishk in particular, and where these organs might fit, and of course I had to wonder if that was why she had used her mouth on me.

But no time for wondering, as she took me through corridors to various rooms, telling that this one was the library, this the meeting room, this the recreation room. I saw a few of her race, and she greeted them in a rather high pitched language, which seemed to be based on tone rather than syllables. I was looked at pretty solidly by everyone that we encountered, but somehow I had expected that.

Then we went outside, or at least I thought it was outside, and explored the area around the building where we had been. The buildings were from the outside much like buildings anywhere, but were surprising only because they had no windows. I asked why they didn’t, as the daylight here was so good. She laughed at me and then told me that we were deep underground, and everything we experienced was artificially generated. Their “sun” had become hotter than ours, and the inhabitants had to go underground where it was cooler. I asked if it didn’t get hotter deeper down, but was told that the planet was so old that the central core was not as hot as ours.

“Let’s go back in now”, she said, and so we went back to the building, and entering the main hall, she showed me where go, and then we were back in the rather featureless room.

“So you have two sexes”, I asked, “and obviously you are mammalian”.

“Yes”, she replied, “we are not unlike you, but only have young when we decide to”.

“Oh,”, I said, “so you don’t have sex very often then”.

“Of course we do”, she laughed, “we just don’t let our bodies create new life, but we love the physical acts of lovemaking. Couldn’t you tell earlier that I enjoyed taking you n my mouth?”.

“But that isn’t all we enjoy”, she continued, undoing the belt of my gown, and pressing her furry body against my skin.

Once again I experienced that silky, erotic sensation, and her body perfume filled my nose. It had the same effect on me as before, only somehow more so, as my penis became erect in record time. She stamped on the floor, and it rose up to form a mound onto which she pushed me, and then slid her body over on top of mine.

From my cautious exploration of her body, it seemed that their sexual organs were not dissimilar to our own, although she had no obvious clitoris, and when I explained what I wa slookig for and just said “No need” and positioning herself above me, she held my cock and slowly lowered herself down. As the tip of my cock entered her body, it seemed as though it had a life of its own, and knew the exact speed at which to slide in, and I mean slide, it was like she was coated in ptfe, and though she was probably the tightest I had experienced, it happened so easily. She looked at me, her oval eyes half closed and she almost purred. The analogy I had made earlier of her being like a large cat seemed more and more true as I listened to her, or rather felt her, as her purring was not just in her throat, it was as though the whole of her body rippled as she purred, and the feelings that it gave me were just (literally) out of this world. It was then that she told me that her love hole was full of nerves and muscles and thought the human woman’s anatomy unnecessarily complicated. As her body griped me and played along my length, I did rather have to agree!

Her purring muscles rippled from the root of my cock right along its length to the very tip. I am a good 8” when erect, but her love channel was equally long, and worked on me like a muscled velvet glove. As I moved in and out of her, her purring increased until it filled my head with sensual sound, and her body reacted similarly, filling me totally, every part of me was aware of her, the feel of her, the scent of her, and not knowing how or even if she could orgasm, I kept going with her, controlling myself with ease so that our coupling continued for what seemed like hours. Every move I made was returned doubly in pleasure, which just built up to another level and then another. Our bodies worked in unison, and I could feel in my mind exactly how she felt and where next to move. This was truly amazing. Her teeth on my shoulder and neck were like little pinpricks of delight, and just as it seemed that we had just hit another peak of sensation, she told me to be ready, and then started what I now know to be her form of orgasm, not so different from our own. She clamped her body tight against me, so that her rippling body massaged metotally, and then put her head back and screamed high and shrill, as her body around my penis seemed to work as her mouth had, sucking and stroking and drawing me deeper and deeper, until I could go no further and then a series of spasming rings started to milk me. I then let myself go and give myself to her pulsating motion, my balls again emptying time after time after time.

Her scream continued, and her body continued its motions, filling my mind excluding any sense of my surroundings, and then she bit me hard, on my shoulder, the sharpness like a spear through my body, and then I must have passed out.

I woke to find myself on a bench in Regents Park, at about 3 in the afternoon. I was wearing only a gown, which I hurriedly tied around me to make myself decent.

What had happened to me? Had this been a dream, what sort of mental aberration had I had. I walked back to where I lived, and though I had lost my keys, money, cards and so on, I found my spare and let myself into my flat. I switched on the TV and found the news channel. It was the same day!

I just sat there, befuddled, convincing myself that I had experienced some kind of fugue state and just wandered in London. But then there was the gown, and where were my clothes? I examined my body, and found amid my own curly pubic hairs just a few fine silky chestnut strands, and four rather deep but tiny holes in my shoulder. So it must have happened, but how?

To be continued……..

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments