Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Little Brown Box

"Fired if she doesn't put out, Linice turns to the past for help. Part I"

2
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Linice’s boss wants more from her than her nine to five work output. Help comes from the past; the far, distant past. If you can hold on, the sexy part is not far ahead. Part I.

His Little Brown Box

Jed Maroni at 20 years old wasn’t like the other young men that grew up with him in Saintly Hallows. Whereas his neighbor friends had smart phones, iPods and video games, girlfriends and big plans for their future, Jed was happy with less.

He was 18 when his parents died in a plane crash. Jed moved in with Linice, an old friend of the family, and her daughter. Jed had done odd jobs for Linice over the years and her cabin continued to need more work. At her suggestion they shared upkeep and he would look after her daughter, Shailly, 18, while her mother was gone. He brought in food for the table with his hunting, trapping, fishing and vegetable gardening, and she paid the mortgage

Linice was the only breadwinner in the family. Unbeknownst to Jed, her job was in jeopardy. Her boss, Rowdie, had intimated that she may be let go soon; unless she gave in to his advances.

That day he told her, his eyes openly strayed over her bountiful breasts, lifted by her bra; and her sweet legs, mostly exposed as she sat in his office in her customary miniskirt.

“There’re some things I need done, after hours, Linice,” he told her. “If you could find the time, it could help me decide whether to keep you on.” For that last, his eyes turned hard. “If you know what I mean,” he callously added.

She tried to put him off, but he blew up at her. “Listen! Do you think you’re the only one around here who can keep receipts, type and answer a telephone? Why, I can walk down the street and pick out a dozen other women who could do just as well for a lot less than I’m paying you!”

That wasn’t true, Rowdie realized. She had become his business.People trusted her more than Rowdie. Without any former training in jewelry, she had become at least as good a jeweler as he, and in some areas, even better.

But he tried to hide all that from her. He wanted to have her, on his terms. He had felt that way ever since her long legs walked into his store those years ago.

Linice felt she had no choice. Both he and she knew there were no other job openings in this small town; and her family needed her income for school, the mortgage, etc., etc.

Yet she wasn’t so naïve as to think there was any “work” that Rowdie had in mind. He wasn’t the only one who had shown an interest in her; and the others were just like him. Amongst them, there was no one she could see sharing her life with and that of the rest of her family. But with Rowdie; Ach! she thought. Still, to her surprise . . . and humiliation, she found herself warming to this disgusting ordeal.

Rowdie had a potbelly and graying, dyed-red hair; with a toupe'. Along with his being a jeweler, he was a pawn broker and this was the best of times for his business. The fired and laid-off customers had to sell. He couldn’t care less. To him, others’ tragedies were his lucky day. And gold, for one, was sky-high in value.

Linice was beautiful. Even as she had raised a daughter, her body was luscious enough to drool over. And drool he did. From behind the blinds in his private office, he could see her bend over at the cabinets, her spectacular ass stretching her skirt with her, curvy, round buttocks.

He would send her to get things on the upper shelves, claiming his legs weren’t up to it. Then he’d stand under her, taking a video up her dress with his tiny camera. Later, in his bedroom, he would perv over her while playing the video back.

Again and again he had tried various schemes to have her. No, he thought to himself, he had waited long enough. Now, with the whole town hurting and nowhere else for her to find work, he was making his move.

Making it sound like a grand gesture on his part, he told her, “Go home early. Slip into something . . .” hesitating, he finished with, “more comfortable.” His brow broke out in a sweat as he added that. He directed, “And come on back around nine!” When she balked, he yelled, “FUCKIN’ A, NO BACK TALK!”

Linice’s shoulders dropped and her head bent forward as she obediently headed for the door.

“C’mon!” said Rowdie, relighting an old stogie, “it’s not like it’s the end of the world for chrissakes! It’s just overtime!” Then he couldn’t hold back a laugh of victory. As she opened the door, he firmly stated, “Don’t forget,” he reminded, “something . . . comfortable – and hot!” With that he made certain she knew what he meant.

^^^

The sun was still up in the forest where Jed was crouching down, one ray of it shining down on his back, through the overhang of the tall trees above him. Below him, partially covered with fall leaves, was a little brown, wooden box. Jed looked at the spoor around the box and decided it had only been here a couple of days.

It appeared to be quite old. Any remaining varnish was peeling. Whoever had left it here had returned the way they came; in the opposite direction of Jed’s home town.

Then, all of a sudden, the box ticked and the upper side lifted just a little. In total surprise, Jed jumped back, falling over as he did. My God, that scared me, he said to himself. He slowly exhaled and stood up; brushing off the back of his pants

Was it automatic, the box opening like that? he wondered. Is there a timer on it, making it open right then? was his next question. While that and lots of other questions flowed through his mind, Jed moved back to the box.

“Go ahead, you can open it,” a voice from the box, with an Irish lilt to it, told him.

Jed ran; slowing only as his curiosity took over. From behind a tree, he looked back towards the spot. He waited there for quite a while, telling himself that things like this occur all the time: if you’ve been drinking, if you’re dead tired, if you’re under unimaginable stress. You hear things; you see things. That’s all this is.

But Jed also knew he hadn’t been stressed, tired or drunk when it happened. Then a gust of wind came up and removed all the leaves from around that box . . . leaving all the other leaves in the forest undisturbed.

Jed was not easily alarmed out here in the forest, especially since he had never seen a predator close enough and large enough to threaten him. But he was right then fighting the natural inclination of leaving for good. This was frightening beyond anything he could describe.

“Jed!” there was that Irish brogue again, calling out to him. “It won’t harm you,” the voice reassured quite calmly. “It might get you laid,” the voice’s tone turned humorous, “but it won’t hurt you.”

Fearful, Jed nevertheless approached the box again. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he realized that the sounds of the forest had stopped. No crickets, no chirping of the familiar chickadees and starlings, no hooting of the owls or hammering from the woodpeckers could be heard. Spooky! he thought.

As he reached the spot once more, it took everything he had to reach down and pick up that little brown box. He was amazed at its ordinariness.

It had closed again and was quite light. He turned the box over looking for that opening that he was sure he had seen. He turned it over again, checking all the sides. Now he wasn’t sure which side had been the upside. They all looked the same!

The box opened again! He wanted to throw it and run, but rigidly forced himself to stay; his hands and the box shaking mightily. He set the box down and sat a distance away.

The sounds in the forest had come back during all this. That made him feel better. He knelt down by the box, picked it up and opened it further by pulling on the open side. It screeched as if it had not been opened for a long time. Needs oil, Jed thought.

There were items within it; in a row. Flat things, it looked like, each separately wrapped inside a fitted cloth of some sort. Are the flat things cards? Jed wondered.

Jed’s hands started to shake again as he contemplated pulling one of those cloth-encased, flat items out. He took a deep breath, wondering why he didn’t just leave; just put it down and leave!

As his trembling fingers grasped a card, he could plainly hear a different voice, speaking very softly from the box. Jed’s teeth clenched, his knees buckled a bit, and his own voice uttered a whimper of fear. He stood rock still and pulled a cloth-covered card out.

With an unsteady, outstretched arm, he set down the box, while still holding the cloth-covered card. Even as the container itself seemed decaying with age, the cloth around the item was like new, springy, and stretching easily, feeling like an expensive silk. Without further thought, Jed pulled the silk from the card.

“Hola!” bellowed a deep baritone voice behind him.

Jed jumped and turned in a defensive crouch. There appeared an oddly outfitted man stepping around the nearby tree.

“And how are you today?” roared the man in a Spanish accented voice. A sword suddenly appeared in his mailed fist. He used it to knock back his armored helmet, with its grey feathered adornment.

Jed’s heart was pounding in his chest and the whites of his eyes were huge. The figure in front of him, standing there in chain mail and armor, reminded him of his history class and the conquistadors in the Elizabethan era of old.

With no recollection of doing it, but likely reacting to his dumbfounded condition, Jed pushed the card down into its silken sleeve. The conquistador’s face showed great torment and disappointment as he disappeared.

Jed didn’t sit down as much as fall down, onto his ass. That caused him to bite his tongue. The resultant sharp pain brought one benefit: he couldn’t be dreaming! What was happening was real, though he fought to find a better word than “real.” How could this be real?

Then, in the same spot as the conquistador had stood, there was another entity. A woman, he was sure; but the apparition was almost transparent. It was like a gossamer image on a window screen. Tearing his eyes away from the phantom, Jed noticed that the little brown box had overturned in his scrambling around. Looking closer, he found that one card was mostly out of its silken sheath, with all the remaining cards generally still in the box. None of the rest of the cards was outside their covers. Jed looked at the card, then up at the lifelike image in front of him.

An insight struck him. Moving back to the upturned box, he reached down to push the exposed card back into its sheath. Trying to look both at the card and the apparition, Jed lost his balance and fell. His hand, in reaching for the Earth to catch himself, accidentally pushed the card all the way out of its cover.

Helping him back up was the most sensuous, by god the hottest woman he had ever seen. Clinging to her was a long, flowing, silk tunic with a beautiful, lacy border; the material of which was suffused with gold fibers throughout. There were ornate gold pieces holding the garment together at the shoulders. Her face was beautiful to behold, with lines of nobility and a deep sensuality running together.

“Hey, how, who, who are you,” the overcome Jed asked the young beautiful woman. As he looked at her, he could see her pulling down on the midsection of her tunic, emphasizing her breasts, with their nipples thrusting out. They were beyond impressive, too. Large, full, with the slight hang of a young woman, her breasts didn’t flatten out as she pulled. The action served only to display, quite clearly, the aroused nips atop those lovely tits. Without conscious thought, Jed’s dick filled with blood and plainly exposed its shape and length along his pant leg. His eyes were too busy with her female pulchritude to notice her righting the small wooden box. She then closed it, leaving her card lying outside its silken sheath.

“Why, I am the Empress Theodora; the wife and along with my husband, Emperor Justinian; co-ruler of the Eastern Roman Empire, in Constantinople.” What she didn’t tell this new owner of the little brown box was that Theodora has been called one of the five whores who changed history. Indeed, she became one of the greatest women's rights reformers in history. However, it’s also in the history books that she was once known to take 10 virile young men at a time; later their 30 slaves.

But she wasn’t thinking about that as she looked at this tall, heavily muscled, masculine young man in front of her. An alarm went off when she caught Jed’s eyes moving away from her body. That was not good. When she saw his eyes alight on her exposed card, she decided to take action.

Feigning a collapse, she caught his body and using surprising strength, physically pulled and pushed him down under her. He had reawakened her lust. As he tried to help her, her hands were busy.

Jed was aroused more than his nonexistent sex life had ever provided. Although he was quick and strong; for each of his moves, she had a counter with her uncovered, rounded breast or naked, hot, moist, inner thigh. She used the gentle, but knowing, stroking of his shaft through his pants and the soul-sapping touch of her magnificent body to incapacitate him. She had had centuries to dwell on the many ways to arouse a man to the edge of madness. And she practiced them today, with Jed.

She could be lightning fast, but the zipping device of his trousers slowed her down. It was new to her. A sharp blow to his abdomen from her elbow distracted him from her work long enough for her to accomplish her goal. Meanwhile her other hand happily found a long stiff organ inside that zipper. And, as her expert eye had already deduced, it was thick and uncircumcised. "Nice!" she moaned loudly as she cradled it in her hands.

Invoking Venus, the Roman goddess of love as she stroked him, Theodora begged for assistance. She knew if her card was covered again, she would go back to that horrible in-between world in which she had been trapped.

Meanwhile, with extreme naiveté, Jed called for her to relax and let go so he could help her up. Unabashed, she stroked the man’s thighs, smelled his arousal from the sweat on his neck, bit down on his muscular shoulder, vigorously stroked his still lengthening penis and settled her tongue deeply into his gasping-for-more-air mouth. Her gown was open at a strategic point as the rolling over and over of their bodies allowed her to athletically align them and, with another roll, take him into her pussy!

Jed gave in to the flood of emotions and pleasure that surrounded and sunk him – into her. This time his physical prowess as a hunter and fighter abandoned him. Her vaginal muscles squeezed and relaxed and made his hips respond with his own thrusting.

“Pound my pussy!” Theodora wept into his ear, her legs kicking his sides as if she was hurrying up a horse beneath her. It has been so long. When she noticed him floundering, at first she thought he was trying to get away. That would have been a first for her; so she wondered if this simply was his first time. “ ’Sokay,” she cooed the current jargon through her fifth century teeth. “I will show you.”

“First, you must kiss, with both passion and concern,” and she led him into a world of tongue and teeth and lips. He was a fast learner, but his body was heating up fast and he wanted it all right then.

“Not that hard, although I love the pain you are giving me,” she encouraged. “Since you are the man, your tongue should rule my mouth, but more carefully,” she taught him, grinding her hips against his as he did pound her pussy. He groped her beautiful breasts and the rest of her silky-smooth softness.

“Yes, like that,” she breathed. Then, her mood changing, “Don’t be so rough with my tits!” Then in a more conciliatory tone, “You’ll want more later, eh?” she laughed gleefully as his cock’s thrusting was so acutely pleasuring her body. Surprising for his inexperience, he was able to slow his feverish onslaught a little and make love to her with gentle kisses and the tender way he drew his tongue and sucking lips across her breasts.

She seemed to really enjoy her time with him, “Yes, suck them; but bite them too,” she trained him, while her heels dug for purchase into his back and hips to assist in her own powerful coupling thrusts. “Bite until I scream,” she told him. And immediately afterward she was screaming out in pleasure. Her ongoing laughter turned to another shriek as her hips lifted them both off the ground. He had found a tender spot near her nipples and bit down, and then immediately began lathing the spot with his tongue.

She moved off his hard, long, slimy with their secretions, erection. Lying next to him, she said, “Here, put your hand here” as she moved it for him and then put his fingers on her cunt lips. She repositioned his fingers, slipping one then two of his into her vagina. She pulled his fingers out and they were coated in white. “See, I’m a woman,” her fiery lust bringing a sound like anger to her voice.

Kissing him feverishly she told him, “Next time I’ll teach you how to make a woman weep with lust for you. But now,” she stopped to position her cunt near his vertical penis to cry “empty yourself in me!”

He tried to mate with her by thrusting upwards at her opening, missing it again and again. “No,” she said with a petulant, yet hungry sound, “let me guide you.”

He was beyond listening and kept pushing, still missing again and again; he had to cum soon. “Too fast!” she said, and sharply slapped his face to see reason slip back in. She spoke with understanding to the overcome Jed, “You can be an animal in a moment.”

With her help, he was finally in her, all the way. She rolled them over with him on top again. “Ah, yes, ride me; ride me like we rode the horses at Rome’s Capanelle race track!” she charged him.

His muscular hips and buttocks lifted and swung, lifted and swung with an increasing pace. He was hitting her g-spot and touching her clit with each thrust and withdrawal. In all her times with men, she could recollect only a few who could bring her up so fast.

“Ride me!” she begged now, her orgasm coming fast. She could feel his cock thicken in her; its pace picking up as he drove in an out.

She was on the verge now, nearing the zenith that she loved, and lived for, so many years ago. “Ahhh, yes” she screamed as her head swung back and forth in the agony of overwhelming sensation. Then her orgasm hit as good as any she had ever experienced. It was like they flew out above the Coliseum in Rome, the seats filled with applauding spectators, pointing at her as she climbed and soared by.

Wanting his life inside her, she implored, “GIVE me your seed, child, GIVE it to me!” Thrilled, as she could feel his orgasm approaching, she beseeched him, “Make me your woman!” She couldn’t remember anyone outlasting her like this; and he just a child-man. What a mature man he will be! she realized.

“Oh you are in so deep now,” she encouraged him Oh, his cockhead was getting so big, she thought, the pleasure of his push in and pull out of her tight, clinging channel was beyond her fondest expectations. It really felt divine!

“Yes-yes, I feel it," she assured him. “Give it to me, give it to me my man, my guerriero.” And Jed lifted up on his arms, his cock stretching her pussy as he rapidly filled and withdrew from her clenching sleeve.

Then he was cumming. He drove his hips forward, getting that last effort to move his sperm as deep in her as he could; their pubic areas taking the blow. His cock spurted his life juices into her, the swimming, climbing, struggling sperm riding the seminal fluid he sent in there with them. Again and again, ropes of life left him and entered her, now independent of both, searching for their prey: her pregnancy, her ovum. His thrusting continued, each time adding more voluntary travelers on the mission of continuing the species.

As he came back to her, he felt her take his hand, place it between them on her abdomen and heard her say “There, there you see? Your child is on the way, my lover; only months now.” Jed was speechless.

Theodora could have gone on for some time, but, with all Jed had been through, he was worn-out. She cradled his sweat-ridden head between her arm and caressing hand and cooed to him as he dozed atop her.

Jed didn’t know how to feel, but if this was love, it was the most rapturous, marvelous, life-enhancing gift that the ages could have given him.

But, his memory called to him, he had to get home! His chores were incomplete and Linice would be there shortly.

He jumped up, shaky at first. But he was young and he rebounded quickly. He looked down to Theodora and knew that with her, he was out of his depth. Here she was, a beautiful, sensual woman, out of a box for heaven’s sake! Yet he came to realize, he loved her! And he didn’t question that, which was a surprise in itself.

Yes, he was young and had felt puppy love before; but he felt this was deeper than that; far, far deeper.

Theodora had seen feelings like this expressed by her lovers before countless times. She had always been able to enjoy their bodies, without ever worrying about their futures – and then would send them on their way. This time, quite astonishingly, she found herself encouraging it; giving the same look of love back at him. All at the same time, his tenderness, his sweetness, the passion he showed for her while giving such unfettered consideration of her; it was all new to her. She was now out of her depth too.

Theodora caught Jed’s eyes as she smoothed her lacy holdups, beautifully woven strips of satin that held up the woolen cloth that was wrapped around her legs. “You like my lacy holdups, don’t you!” she twittered at him.

“I love you, lacy holdups,” his heart mistakenly started. “I mean . . . I really like those on you,” he corrected.

“I’m ‘Lacy Holdups’ to you then?" she teased him as she grinned behind her hand.

“Ah, no! I mean, yes. Yes, but . . . only if you like that name for you. And then he continued in his embarrassed rambling, “Theodora is new to us here, you see.”

Jed turned to reach for the box, for something to do, and was about to put it under his arm to leave when he turned to see that Theodora, or “Lacy Holdups,” was about to follow him! Somehow, he didn’t expect that. He saw the card that had brought her to him still on the ground, next to its sheath. He picked them up and was about to unconsciously insert the card into the silken sheath when her warm hand stopped him.

“Please don’t put it back; not yet. You will need me. I promise.”

He realized at that moment that he had almost sent her back to the box – and he didn’t want to do that; no, not at all. For him, that was the most telling part.

On second thought, he handed her the card. But again she stopped him. “No, I can’t hold it,” she said, her gratitude at his thoughtfulness very evident. "I would be sent back, this time never to return.” That alarmed him and he quickly moved the card away from her.

He told her, “But I can’t take you with me,” a declaration that turned into a question. “Can I?”

“Sure you can,” she said, then took his hand and led him faultlessly, through the miles of this thick stand of trees, to his home.

HarleyQuinsi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarleyQuinsi

Her gown seemed to gather and hold the diminishing light, as she led him at a slow pace. It settled on and moved across her full, impressive buttocks, then settled and moved. While she pulled his hand along, she made him come closer, so his wrist now touched her ass. They went that way for a while.

She turned and looked back at him, in the gathering dusk, while changing her grip on him. He had to move forward to ease the twist this caused in his wrist and found his hand now riding along her thighs and his arm lying against her wonderful, swinging tits. The combination was really affecting him; so he pulled her around into his arms and kissed her passionately.

Pressed together, he madly grabbed at her tunic. She opened it, threw a long leg around him, released his belt, leaned back while holding onto his arm and guided him in. She then hoisted her other leg higher on his hips, thus wrapping both legs around him, never disconnecting them, and held on to his shoulders for dear life.

He didn’t know how she did it, but he was back inside her. He lifted and pulled her waist and hips to swiftly drive his frantic, jutting cock into her vagina. It was like he was meant to be in her like this. He pounded into her and she held on with her hands, arms, legs, and her chin as she rode him. It was one of the most exhilarating dances he could imagine. He erupted, sending spurt after spurt up into her still sodden center. He didn’t soften. Even as his sensitivity was just too much, he kept pushing his dick back into those gripping, clinging membranes of hers. As strong as he was though, he had to change positions.

He put an arm around her to hold her to him and him inside her. He rapidly moved sharp, gnarled branches out from where she would descend onto. Then, as he finally, inadvertently, slipped out of her, she was on the forest floor. He came right down on top of her, and successfully pushed his angry at the separation, selfish cock back into her. It was wonderful!

Before, he had no idea what this sex business was all about, and now he knew he must have it often to still his newfound raging hunger and to provide him with its wonderful relief.

Lacy Holdups’ musical laughter rang out as the muscles of her cunt worked his hard, driving penis. “You will need me again soon, Jed Maroni,” she giggled. “You like fucking this whore of Constantinople!” she said, laughing for the joy of it.

Dimly, through great, deep breaths of merciless toil, Jed grasped that he had never mentioned his name in her presence. I’ll think about that later, he supposed . . . and was coming again!

Lacy Holdups used the horse-riding muscles of her legs to help her cunt cling to his cock. She milked his white, viscous semen that came all the way up from his balls, until he finally let go of her and rolled away. Without missing a beat, she rolled on top of him and took his deflating cock back into herself. “I want it all, Jed Maroni,” she demanded, as her inner muscles drained him further.

They dozed and it was getting quite dark on this fall night when they awoke again. Hurriedly, but with kind consideration for her, Jed got them moving again. Home was just ahead when the lights-on indicated Linicer was there, inside the cabin-like, isolated home. Back in full force was the question for Jed, what do I do with her now? Others might have faltered here, but Jed led his companion right through the entryway and inside.

^^^

Each of them was shocked; Linice at the beautiful vision from the past, Lacy Holdups, and the couple at the sexy outfit that Linice was wearing. Linice was a masturbator’s dream! Her breasts jutted out proudly. The material of the dress was gauzy, allowing one to see everything, but nothing clearly. If she was wearing panties they must be a tiny thong. It wasn’t at all apparent.

And Jed looked more unkempt than usual, even coming as he so often did, from the forest. It wasn’t hard to deduce what he had been doing, what with the wet stains and the grime around his pelvis. His companion had a glow about her, and her beautiful gown had forest stains on it too.

Each was pointing at the other as they spoke together. “Wow, Linice, you look hot!” came from Jed’s mouth as, “Who’s this with you?” came from Linice’s. They both stopped . . . and immediately, talked over the other again.

He was the boy that she gladly brought into her home; now fully grown. The timbre of his voice as he praised her looks made Linice feel hot. She raised her hands to silence Jed for a moment and said, “First you. Aren’t you going to introduce me to your friend?” she asked. Smiling through her embarrassment, she nevertheless was quite taken by the girl’s loveliness, her unidentifiable, but quite expensive looking toga and the hand-holding she shared with her roommate, Jed.

Jed’s eyes were rimmed with worry as he very seriously told her, “Oh, Linice, you won’t believe this, but . . . Ah, . . . I found her in this box!” With great ceremony, he set the nondescript box down on the kitchen table. He had to stop himself from physically backing away from the absurdity of his words.

“Jed Maroni, I asked you a serious question now, so don’t give me no silly answer!” Linice said with a smile, sharing in what she believed to be his attempted humor.

“Yes, Linice,” Jed responded as he reached back for Lacy. To Lacy he said, “I’m not sure this is a proper introduction for someone from your home country, er,” he hesitated, “and time but . . .” He stopped to turn to his mother again. Ms. Linice Stevett, this is Theodora, co-ruler of the . . .” he stopped to look apologetically at Theodora.

Theodora, stepping forward, took over. “Linice, call me Lacy. We can talk more about where I’m from later.” Then changing the subject, Lacy pointed and said, quite kindly, “I see you’re dressed to impress!” Her up-to-date choice of words shocked both Jed and Linice. Lacy explained, “I have had plenty of time to learn the local slang; and many other things.” When the other two stood there looking overwhelmed, Lacy suggested, “Can we sit down for a minute?”

Linice answered, “Oh Lacy, Jed, I would love to! But I have a meeting with my boss and I have to be going . . .” she began when Jed sarcastically interrupted.

“Like that?” he asked, pointing at her outfit. “Is this Halloween and are you dressed as the town’s . . .” and he quickly stopped himself. He respected the woman who shared her home with him, but his body was rocked by the raw sensuality she projected in that dress.

Linice had to squeeze her thighs together when she heard the tenor of Jed’s voice, as he nearly called her a prostitute. This all had affected him, too, she saw. Indeed, she wanted him to think of her that way; well, not as a prostitute, but a woman. He was grown now and his build was exactly that of his passed father. It was difficult for her to think about all that now, but Jed’s father and she had been lovers for years.

How dirty you’ve become, she chastised herself.

Forgetting that Jed had company, Linice finished his question about the dress she was wearing, “The town’s whore?” she asked. Then she did sit down and her head fell forward. She was so confused and had just recently got up the gumption to follow her boss’s orders. The thought of what she was about to do with her boss, and Jed’s awareness of it now, should have humiliated her. But all of this made her feel so alive. She could feel her turgid nipples extend and a frisson of moisture settle into her pussy.

If she had hoped her disgusting reaction wouldn’t be noticed, her wishes went unanswered. Jed’s libido was already charged and it easily caught her long nipples rising against the sexy material of her dress.

“I really can’t talk about it, Jed,” Linice told him. Looking over at his company she added, “Lacy, I have to apologize, but I need to go now.” As she looked into Lacy’s eyes she was surprised to find understanding and affection.

After a pregnant pause Lacy pulled her chair closer to Linice and asked, “It’s Rowdie, isn’t it?” Then without waiting for an answer, she asked, “He wants you for more than just a secretary, doesn’t he?”

Again Jed stared at Lacy with eyes as big as saucers. How could she know the name of Linice’s boss? Meanwhile, images of being sexually used by her boss caused another frisson of moisture to seep into Linice’s cunt; while guilt spread again in her conscience.

Jed snapped back first, standing over Linice, “That oinker! What is that pig up to, Linice?” he yelled. “So help me, I’ll cut his balls off then strangle him to death!”

Even as he was furious over that suspected abuse of Linice by her boss, Jed couldn’t help seeing what his wandering eye laid out for him. His fellow lodger was flushed, her breathing had picked up. Her legs had spread just enough to cause her miniskirt to rise on her thighs. Today was the first time Jed had been with a woman. His body, if not his mind, already knew what Linice’s prominent nipples could mean. This discussion was turning her on. Realizing that and looking at her now made him hard; and lose his train of thought.

As Linice seemed to sink into herself, Lacy added, “But I wouldn’t worry about that now, Linice. I think your roommate likes the look of your body,” When the two turned to their guest again in consternation, the whore from ages past said, “Look at him, he’s as hard as the wood on a chariot axle.”

Linice had so wanted to look and now couldn’t stop herself from taking in the sight of the tented pants of her former lover's son. And, right below the tent was a dark circle of dampness She felt another shudder of moisture hit her skin-colored thong at the sight. She caught herself before reaching out to touch the no-longer-a-boy’s stained slacks.

Her mind boiled at the possibilities. To think some of that could be his reaction to her . . . But that isn’t all because of me, she disclaimed that possibility, looking back into Lacy’s knowing eyes. Lacy already knew how turned on this was making Linice.

Linice was helpless to know what to do about the unfolding theater around her. “How do you know about Rowdie and me?” a distracted Linice asked Lacy, her eyes returning to the pants of the young man beside her. He was the innocent son of the man whom she had regularly felt inside her: a man who was her best friend's husband! Feelings of guilt diminishing, she only wondered how this lad's cock compared to his father's. She leaned forward without realizing how obvious her motives would be in doing so.

Without answering, Lacy moved forward on her chair and reached out to the front of the thinly woven dress Linice was wearing; her hand alighting on a breast. Lacy slowly squeezed it. Her touch deeply aroused Linice; who sat back quickly, uncertain how to react; ashamed that she wanted more. Her face and chest flushed, Linice’s head dropped. She was afraid and yet very excited.

Lacy touched Linice’s shoulder, where Linice’s underlying bra was quite visible. A shelf bra, it served to lift Linice’s heavy breasts and nipples and pushed them forward.

Lacy’s hand moved to the deeply exposed cleavage between Linice’s breasts, dipping in to touch her skin above her sternum. Linice’s bra squeezed her breasts against Lacy’s fingers as she did so. He stood there, frozen. Part of him wanted him to act, but it was Linice; and she was in charge, wasn’t she? he wondered. He felt like a voyeur all of a sudden, his cock flexing at the scene he was witnessing.

“He told you to dress this way, didn’t he?” Lacy’s soft, hypnotic voice asked. Her fingers left Linice’s cleavage to wander inside her bra to her nipple. She watched Linice’s eyes close. She was unable to respond. “And you wanted to, didn’t you?” Lacy whispered loud enough for both to hear. She slipped the dress material aside and pulled that breast out, by the nipple. She watched Jed’s widening eyes as she did so.

He was paralyzed. His lust pulled him one way and his devotion to his caring friend the other.

Lacy’s mouth moved to Linice’s neck and asked her, “The very thought of Rowdie seeing you like this makes you wet, doesn’t it?”

Linice raised her head to open her mouth fully. She wanted to take in a deeply needed breath. Before she could drop her head again, Lacy’s tongue started at Linice’s spread lips and traveled a line of dripping saliva back to her neck.

Linice’s body slumped further back into her chair; her eyes still closed, her knees spread as wide as the short, tight, black dress allowed.

Jed was screaming internally at himself, what should I do? What should I do? But those voices, though present, were pressed out by the hammering of his heart, the large intake of each of his deep breaths and the prurient, unbelievable scene unfolding in front of him.

Lacy took any decisions he had to make away from him. She reached for his hand and drew him to the chair on the other side of the heavily breathing and sighing Linice. Lacy started to unbutton the buttons on the front of Linice’s dress, as Jed watched. His eyes were wild. Nodding to Jed to continue in the front of Linice’s dress for her, Lacy went to the back of the dress to begin to pull that part of the dress, that was freed, down her back. Jed’s thick as tree trunks fingertips began to reach for Linice’s dress buttons. He faltered as his skin touched her burning skin; but kept going until he was nearly done.

Jed’s eyes turned down to look at what Lacy was doing. He was amazed that he couldn’t see her. Then he saw the uncovered, long, shiny black hair of Lacy, moving forward and back, between the now widespread legs of his long-known neighbor and mother’s friend . He watched and could feel Linice lifting her buttocks, so Lacy could pull her tight dress under her hips. Lacy gently spread Linice’s legs further as she looked up into Jed’s crazy and uncertain eyes and then lowered her head again to Linice’s groin.

Jed released her last button; the button that held the exotic dress together. He was thinking of that day several years ago, when this beautiful woman took him in. Suddenly, Linice’s head swung sharply against Jed’s mouth while her hips pushed forward into Lacy’s ministering mouth. Without conscious thought and his mind riddled and pitted with guilty anxiety, Jed’s lips kissed Linice’s perfumed hair that had settled into his face. Linice immediately turned her head toward those lips and caught and sucked his lips to hold him, so she could bury her tongue into his mouth.

Lacy moved back from Linice and pushed her hostess’s legs around so Linice could reach and hold her deceased lover's son. While a growing passion drove the tongues of the two to search and taste the other, Lacy was busy pulling the front of Linice’s dress all the way down, past her pointed, overly sensitive, hardened nipples and her heavy with need breasts. Lacy pulled one of Jed’s busy hands down onto Linice’s nipple and squeezed his fingers around it for him.

Linice turned fully to pull the young man to her, rubbing her chest briskly against his shirt as she did. Lacy was busy there too, separating his sweaty-sticky shirt from his skin and pulling it off.

As Linice worked on Jed’s trousers to get them down and to lower his underpants, finally grasping his massive organ, Lacy was disengaging Jed’s hand from helping with his undressing, and placing it at the portal of Linice’s vagina.

“Do you want the son of the man, with whom you cheated on your best friend, to fuck you, Linice?” Lacy whispered quietly into Linice's ear.

Guilt sprang up darkly, but it only emboldened her need. “Yes,” Linice answered strongly, her hips sharply lifting and pushing back at Jed’s penetrating fingers.

“Then tell him, you little dirty cunt,” she directed. “You haven’t had a cock in that whorish hole of yours for years, have you?” she asked.

“Such a long time,” Linice breathed the words past Jed’s demanding lips.

“Tell him!” Lacy demanded, using her sharp nails to harshly pinch Linice’s already red, swollen nipples.

Linice screamed and all resistance evaporated. “Yes, my little man, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” She reached for that long, thick organ that she had been holding and pumping just moments ago, to move it toward her willing opening. Her legs spread wide for her lover, hoping he didn’t pull away.

She needn’t have worried; Lacy had been sucking on Jed’s balls and stroking his thick, solid meat while tormenting Linice. It was Lacy who put that male spear at the enclosing lips of his roomie’s pussy. She then gave him a push. She found he was already going in.

Linice cried out at the size of his penis, the hedonism of her taking this boy's seed, and the wonder of being back among the fucked. And she wanted to stay there forever. She couldn’t match his passion as he slammed into her pubis while stretching her gripping vaginal walls around him. But she still met him with as much energy and strength as she had; while raking his back with her nails.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, please don’t stop,” she kept begging, her hands marveling at the muscle tone of her stepson’s shoulders, sides and ass. Whenever he withdrew, she squeezed his buttocks and pulled him back in.

Lacy pressed her tits and legs against them, biting, kissing, caressing and loving her new arrangement; a new family of sorts. She couldn’t wait to meet Linice’s daughter, Shailly! Her nipples hardened further and her pussy muscles squeezed involuntarily at the thrilling thought.

Linice pulled at Jed, her scream telling him she was cumming, and to push harder. His orgasm followed right after, his cock spewing liquid as her body discharged a spray of her own all over their legs and genitals. She hugged her young, sexy, powerful lover to her and laughed and cried. She didn’t know if it could be sadness or a momentous thrill, but she knew she would want more and more of it. Her body was sated and she had never felt better in her life!

Lacy had precipitated this union for them, just as she had done so many times with other lovers. But this time was different. All the things happening inside her were brand new. She had never been in love before; and she had decided not to allow anything to keep her from the love she was feeling at this moment.

Lacy gathered them to her; each of them hugging the others. “There will be no recriminations,” she insisted. “Nothing this beautiful is in any way wrong,” she affirmed. “No need for forgiveness-talk. That crowds out the real love we are feeling,” she added.

“Linice, you will not be going to see Rowdie tonight, or any night.” Standing, she reached into her discarded tunic and brought out beautiful stones and minted, fifth century gold pieces – a Midas fortune. “It is Rowdie’s turn to sweat. He knows how valuable you are to his business.”

“Jed, you and I will go to see Rowdie and exact from him what your mother is due. There will be no need for violence.”

“But, but, Lacy,” Linice’s fright was caught up in her tone, “Rowdie has many goons to protect him.”

Lacy smiled the smile that had terrified her enemies centuries ago. “Jed will have company, she soothed. “Jed, go get the box.”

Jed brought the box over, opened it and offered it to Lacy. “No, Jed, you must remember this. I cannot touch the contents of the box.”

“Now look inside and withdraw the next scheda,” Lacy told him.

“S – s - skadah?” Jed asked. “Do you mean what we call cards?”

“Yes. Quickly now, it should be the next one,” Lacy directed.

Jed wanted to hesitate; he’d had experience with pulling the wrong card. His hand shook as he rustled through the cards.

He lifted what he thought was the next card and pulled it free of its silky cover. He then set both on the table.

Lightning lit up the starless night sky outside, with a rumbling thunder following shortly thereafter. More light from storms far out in the horizon kept the night from turning back to pitch black. A boom shook the house, with lightning striking the tree outside at the same moment. Lights in the cabin went out; leaving them in total darkness. From outside came the sound of a screaming animal nearby; a horse, maybe?

Boots, with what could have been steel toes and heels, sounded on the wooden porch deck outside; sounds accompanied by a tinkling, metal-to metal reverberation; spurs? One of the boots seemed to drag along the wooden floor out there, then the door creaked as it opened.

In the doorway, at the entrance to that darkened cabin, appeared two red, fire-licking, blinking eyes. They were so bright that they lit up the face of the cowboy; his flowing, greased mustache; his black, large-brimmed hat; black shirt, pants and chaps; and two large, red-light reflecting, pistols on his belt. The creaking of leather came from the settling of the cowboy’s hands onto that gun belt. He stood there, with the lightning on the horizon still far back in the background, thunder following across the valley.

“Someone called?” a man’s voice spoke; it sounding like ashes stirred in a metal firepit.

“Put the card back, Jed,” Lacy said firmly.

Jed stood rooted to the spot, his eyes staring dreadfully at the stranger with the fiery eyes.

“Put it back!” Lacy demanded, her whispering mouth at his ear. Unafraid, Lacy came around the table to approach the man. She kept her hands by her side however, voiding a chance of a handshake. “Thank you for coming, Will,” she said. “Wait outside. We may need you in just a minute or two,” she told him.

The tension in the room began to abate as the occupants heard the sound of boots and spurs as the cowboy stepped off the end of the porch. Then she turned to face Jed.

Putting her hands on his forearms and lifting them, she told him more softly now, “Jed, put the card in its place, inside its life stand.” When Jed’s wide-open eyes found hers, Lacy said, “You’ve been calling it a cover or sleeve.”

“What?” he asked, unable to move.

“Jed, put the card back,” Lacy calmly told him. “Will’s specialty isn’t the one we need tonight,” she said with a shudder. “Put it back, now,” she repeated for him.

As if he hadn’t just heard her, Jed had a question, “Won’t we need him now?” he asked her.

“Only if you want someone damned,” Lacy answered. The look on her face and the way she said that sent a chill down Jed’s back.

Jed looked down. With a conscious act of determination, he put the card carefully back inside the life stand; and it inside the box.

The wind, thunder and lightning stopped outside; as the light in the house flickered back on.

Linice jumped up and ran into Lacy’s arms. “It’s okay,” Lacy soothingly said to a terrified, Linice. “Jed just picked the wrong card,” she explained.

Looking first at Jed, Lacy said, “Linice, we'll be all right. You look like you could use some rest.”

“Okay,” Linice began, unable to let the sight of their recent visitor go. “But . . . who is he?” she asked, with fear and astonishment in her voice.

“He’s a ghost rider. You’ve heard the song?” Lacy asked while looking at the two. Jed shook his wary head no; but Linice said, “Um, something about having to chase cattle forever?”

“Yes,” Lacy calmly answered. “It’s more than a cowboy legend. Basically, Will collects souls for the devil.”

Both Jed’s and his stepmother’s hands flew to their mouths. They inhaled sharply and stepped back. Jed asked, “Whatever did Will do?”

“I’ve never asked,” she answered turning to face him. “Perhaps you shouldn’t either,” she advised the still shaken young man.

“Grab that brown box,” Lacy told him, while tying her gown up to knee height. “I have someone else in there to help us.” Looking at the clock and seeing it was close to 9:00 PM, she said, “We’ll be getting there right on time.”

Satisfied with her work on her gown and delighted to see Jed’s eyes riveted to her temporarily exposed thighs, she said, “Let’s go.”

End of Part I

Published 
Written by mrjack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments