Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Howling at the Moon

"He has the scent and nothing will stop him"

12
3 Comments 3
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Competition Entry: Supernatural Sex Stories
The branches and twigs whip against this alien body as I rush through the trees. My unnatural eyes see through the darkness of the forest, the trees blurring as they fly past, my claws sinking into their bark pulling me onwards. Your scent filling my nostrils, my muscled legs tear up the distance between us. The silvery globe above me flickering and dancing through the canopy of branches. Always seeming stationary, guiding me, and leading me on.

This heart pounds within my chest, pumping fire around this foreign carriage, my throat sucking huge lungfuls of air to feed the powerhouse barely under my control. The features of the forest floor picked out in an eerie monochrome, your footprints as well as the smell of your sweat and musk pulling me forwards. A fallen tree lies across my path; I leap across it, clearing the upturned branches easily.

This beautiful machine that I am enclosed within lands with a grace completely at odds with it’s’ size. I sense the woman before I see her, I fly around the rocky outcrop to hear her ragged breathing further ahead and down in the valley. I race in to the clearing, the moon above calling her siren song as I run towards the sheer drop ahead.

My paw lands on the very edge of the cliff, a fifty foot drop below, and I leap without hesitation into the air. The wind flattens my fur to my flesh, as I sail through the night, the moon seeming to guide me. I howl loudly to the mistress of my soul high above. The forest below rising to meet me, my eyes pick out the cowering female below. A branch slashes one of my huge outstretched arms as I drop through the trees, my huge paws slam down into the forest floor as my knees bend to take the impact. Momentarily, my front paws grasp the earth as I search the shadows ahead. The woman, curled up in a fetal position only feet away screams loudly, her eyes betraying the madness inside her, as I turn briefly towards her. She shakes violently before fainting. The sudden absence of her scream opens up the landscape around me to my senses.

I leap from my crouching position and resume the chase, the sound of twigs and branches cracking ahead of me. I can smell you all the better now, your scent driving me on, my member ‘steel’ hard to my stomach bouncing slightly as I stretch my stride to close the distance between us. I hear a large splash ahead and know you have dived into the river running along the bottom of the valley. I pull up hard at the river bank, the water reflecting the moon light as I search the banks for some hint of your whereabouts. I open my jaws wide and roar with anger knowing that my heightened sense of smell will not follow you there.

I am still roaring loudly, the forest coming alive as the birds fly from the trees and small mammals disappear deeper into the woods. I even hear a large bear stumbling away woken from the beginning of his winter hibernation. The next moment I am flying through the air as no other animal on the planet but you could do, the world turns to ice as we plunge into the flowing river. I feel your claws grasp my shoulders pushing me down, my lungs vacant from the body blow that took me under. I buck up hard against you, my cock still hard slamming against your crotch, you squirm momentarily. I grab the opportunity and slam my sinewy forearms inside your elbows breaking your grip and thrust hard upwards sending you up into the air. I leap out of the water to see you splash down beside the bank, I shake myself violently, water flying from my fur, the night darkening, as the moon hides behind a cloud. You rise up from the water and crouch facing me, a snarl on your snout.

We slowly circle, our eyes playing across each others forms, you glance down at my hardness, and I see your nipples, hard, protruding from the fur covering your large breasts.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

We both growl with the desire to tear each other limb from limb or to fuck the other into submission. You back slowly up the bank, I follow keeping the distance between us.

My cock twitches as I smell your musk emanating from your hot cunt. Your mouth opens as your tongue slides out licking your lips and large incisors. I can feel the cold night air cooling the tip of my large cock where pre-cum has seeped. I see your nostrils flare as you glance down. I growl deeply as I watch your claw scratch hard up your left thigh.

The clearing lights up as the moon clears the cloud and we both pounce. We collide in mid air, our arms grabbing each other, and fall to the ground. We roll through the undergrowth our pelvis’ grinding against each other as we both try to come out on top. We finally roll to a stop, you are on top of me grinding your pussy down onto my cock, your hands on my shoulders as I reach up and squeeze your breasts.

We buck hard against each other, my member sliding along your wet lips as I pinch your rock hard nipples. You groans deeply as you rub your clit along my shaft, your juices seeping out to coat my hard-on. I lift my head and lick my rough tongue across your nipple as you reach between us and guide the head of my cock to your wet hole. The moment the head of my cock parts your lips I thrust upwards savagely, you howl as you push down, filling your pulsing cunt completely.

My paws slide down to grabbing your ass, claws digging through the fur to rake the flesh beneath. I growl deeply as I slam into your cunt, pulling your ass down to meet my thrusts. Your back arches as I stretch your nipple between my teeth; you grind and twist your hips as I impale you. Fucking you hard I quickly roll you over onto your back and ram myself deep between your thighs. You reach up and drag your claws down my back till they reach my ass, pulling me harder into you. Driving my cock deep inside you, shoving your back along the ground as I push with my legs, rear paws dug into the soil for purchase.

Suddenly you throw me off, I land on my tail, snarling at you till you stare at me with those bestial eyes and turn onto your front, lifting your ass for me. I crawl up to you and run my long rough tongue along your swollen cunt, you whimper as I lick upwards along your ass. I raise myself. Positioning my cock at your gaping cunt, placing my paws into your long dark mane I slam viciously into you. Your pussy quivers under the onslaught as I fuck you hard and deep, slamming into you again and again. Our pace builds up till we are growling hard at each other and your cunt starts to contract hard on my cock. Your pussy tightens hard down on me as I feel my balls rise ready to shoot my seed deep into your hot wet pulsing cunt.

As your climax claims you I unleash my spunk deep inside you. We both throw back our heads and howl at the moon. Our cries reverberating round the valley, the wildlife once more scurrying away to safety. I collapse onto you and roll to your side my cock still twitching within your spasming pussy…

…………

We awake as the sun breaks the horizon, still coupled from the night before, you turn your head to look at me, your eyes questioning. I am lying naked in the middle of a forest, my semi-hard cock buried in a complete stranger’s quim. You look into my eyes; a smile spreads across your lips as you push back onto me, twisting your hips as you do….

The End

Published 
Written by wyliecoyote
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments