Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intoxicating, Part 1

"The goth club turns out to have more than just wannabe vampires."

17
8 Comments 8
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.9k words 3.9k words
The tequila burns going down my throat, making me grimace. I quickly bite the lemon to quell the taste in my mouth. 

“Aargh… that’s just horrible Cindy,“ I shout to my friend, battling to be heard over Prodigy’s ‘Breathe’ blaring from the speakers.

Cindy signals the bartender for another round.

"No way, Cindy. Tequila just goes to my head. It makes me do stupid things.”

Cindy grins broadly, eyes twinkling with wicked humor. “That’s the idea Kim. Fucking live a little for once.”

I roll my eyes at her but still agree to do another tequila shot. “Okay, but only one more.”

The bartender pours another set of shots and we prepare ourselves with salt and lemon. I exhale before licking the salt off my hand, downing the dreaded liquor and once again biting down into a slice off lemon. Not too bad this time. I feel the tingling warmth spreading through my chest. But, when Cindy signals the bartender again, I grab her arm and pull her away. 

She just laughs at me. “You’ve become such a wuss.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever. Let’s dance, that’s the only reason I’m here.”

“Really?” Cindy raises her eyebrows. “I know how horny you get when you’re drunk.”

I laugh, shaking my head. “Is that your plan? To get me drunk and get me hooked up with one of these vampire wannabes?” I indicate all the leather and velvet-wearing goths around us. 

“Come on, you need to start somewhere. How long has it been? You’ve been hiding away ever since Wanker left.” 

“Walter,” I automatically correct her.

“Walter, Wanker, whatever. Good riddance anyway. He didn’t treat you right.”

I don’t disagree with her. Walter didn’t treat me right and he was always making excuses for arriving late or even missing dates completely. Then one day he just stopped returning my phone calls. He didn’t even have the guts to break up with me face-to-face. I had to hear from someone who’d spotted him with another girl. 

Because of these fleeting thoughts, a familiar feeling of humiliation and broken trust returns. Suddenly, my shoulders slump and I’m not in the mood to dance.

“Fuck, I’m sorry Kim. I should not have mentioned that asswipe.”

I sigh. “No, I’m sorry Cindy. I’m not really in a party mood tonight.”

“Come on, just stay a little while. At least till Cara comes. She’s going to join us after her shift ends. You can’t let him control you like that. He’s not worth it, Kim. Let’s dance and just forget all about it.”

I listen and consider for a few moments. ”Yeah, you’re right. I’ll stay till Cara comes at least. Maybe I’ll get into it while we dance.“ I force a smile. I don’t know if I convince Cindy but she acts as though nothing is amiss as we head to the crowded dance floor. 

Even though the music is great, old school nu metal, with some of my all-time favorites playing, it’s still not enough to get me into the festive mood again. I feel overwhelmed by all the people and, with my non-gothic outfit, a bit of a misfit in this crowd.

When I spot Cara approaching us, I say goodbye to Cindy. I see the disappointment in her eyes, but I will only ruin the mood if I stay. They’re better off without me tonight.

Waiting for the attendant to get my coat, I breathe easier again. It will be good to just go home. 

"Leaving already?” a deep velvety voice says from behind me. It’s a voice that feels like it’s sliding down my body, penetrating my thoughts. A shiver runs through me, goosebumps appear on my skin. How can a voice have such an effect? 

I turn and come face-to-face with the definition of rakishly handsome. Blue piercing eyes, dark slicked-back hair, strong jaw, a smile playing across a pair of full lips. The man wears pinstriped suit pants, a white shirt with onyx cuff links, a matching tie and vest. He’s very dapper, but with an edge I can’t quite put my finger on. It’s like he has barely-contained violence just beneath the surface, looking very much like a 1930s mobster. 

Strangely enough, I don’t feel afraid even though he exudes danger. Somehow, I know he doesn’t mean me any real harm, although I’m sure he is capable of it. 

Suddenly I realize that I haven’t answered his question. Instead I have been staring at him, mouth open, devouring him with my eyes. Embarrassed, I swallow and stammer my less-than-intelligent response, “Yes, I was leaving.”

“Hmm, the club was not to your liking maybe?” He cocks his head to the side pursing his lips. I see the challenge in his eyes.

I try to explain. "Well, I’m sure it’s great if you’re into that sort of thing.”

“That sort of thing?”

“Erh, the whole vampire dress-up thing. It’s not really my scene as you can tell,” I say indicating my non-gothic appearance: a plain but finely cut top, short A-line skirt and old, worn purple docs that I just cannot throw away.

He laughs heartily. It changes his appearance, making him look younger and a lot less intimidating. “You are surely a breath of fresh air. What’s your name?”

“Kim, Kimberly.”

“Nice to meet you Kimberly. I’m David.” He says it like he’s revealing a salacious secret. His gaze is locked with mine and searing hot. 

He has me thinking about how his lips would feel against mine, his tongue slowly teasing it’s way between them. I lick my suddenly dry lips and then come to my senses. Oh my god, this man is a danger to my sanity.

He chuckles low before speaking again, “Kimberly, I wish you would give the club another chance. The VIP area is very different. It just might be more to your liking.” 

“But I’m not VIP,” I laugh, the thought of me being mistaken for anything like that is ludicrous.

He doesn’t laugh with me but simply states, “With me you are.” Turning to the attendant he says, “Please hang Miss Kimberly’s coat again. She will not need it at this moment.”

I shake my head at his audacity, but smile and take his offered elbow. I’m intrigued by his charisma and roguish elegance; flattered that he noticed me. I’m a nobody, a plain Jane, and things like this never happen to someone like me. I decide to just go with it and see where it leads. I no longer feel like going home. The evening has just turned very interesting. 

David leads me past a bouncer in front of a roped off area.

“Mr. Sanders.” The bouncer nods at the man at my side. 

“You come here often?” I ask him.

“You could say that,” he chuckles. 

We pass a set of heavy curtains and are transported into another place and time. Baroque furniture is clustered in small groups. The floor is dark polished wood, almost black and the walls are hung with ornate tapestries. It’s all very upscale, very posh, but still very goth. 

Most seats are already occupied by elegantly dressed men and women, all seeming to be absorbed in quiet conversation, drinks in hand. Slow sensuous music with dark undertones plays in the background. I don’t fit in here any more then I did at the other part of the club. 

We are met by a beautiful woman in a maroon sheath dress. It fits her perfectly, accentuating her every curve. “Your usual table, Mr. Sanders?” she asks my companion.

“Not today.” He looks at me rather than the hostess as he continues, “Something more private is suitable for tonight.” 

The hostess quickly finds us the desired table and wishes us a pleasant evening before returning to her post.

We are sitting on a half circular upholstered burgundy chaise lounge, with ornate legs of dark wood. Beside us, a small table in the same style completes the picture of stylish goth. We are behind a privacy screen in a corner of the club, hidden from view.

“So what do you think of the place?” David asks.

”It’s different from the other part. I found that a bit too dark and crowded. This however is a bit too…” I pause while searching for the right word, “ostentatious, for my taste.” 

He laughs loudly as a waitress approaches to take our drink orders. She’s very attractive: long legs, sultry walk, hips and bosom to die for. I feel mousy in comparison. What is this gorgeous man doing with me when he has all these beautiful woman surrounding him? 

“What can I serve you today?”

“Nothing for me, thank you.” They both look at me incredulously. It makes me feel flustered. “I’m sorry, I kind of spent my money already,” I say sheepishly.

“Don’t worry about the cost, I will cover you,” David smirks, making me feel stupid.

Embarrassed and feeling totally out of place, I rise from my seat. “You know, this is not a good idea. I’m just going to leave.”

”Stay!” That one word is all at once filled with command, allure and hidden promises. 

I sit down, wondering if I’m losing my mind. Normally, I never let anyone tell me what to do. But I order a Black Russian, one of my favorite drinks, thinking it might help me restore my confidence. David orders a Scotch and tells the waitress to keep the drinks coming. 

”Very well, Mr. Sanders.“ She smiles politely showing perfect teeth. "Enjoy your evening.”

When she’s gone, I ask, “Do they all know your name?“

"They should, it’s my place.” 

Once more I feel stupid. ”Oh, I’m sorry. About saying those things about your club. If I’d known, I would never have…“ I let my words trail off, biting my lip, as I look at him apologetically. 

"Don’t worry about it. It’s refreshing to hear an honest opinion.”

From what I can tell he’s telling the truth, his eyes twinkling with mirth.

I’m a bit uncomfortable in my homely clothes, sitting next to this debonair man in this elegant room. When the waitress arrives with our drinks I swallow almost half in one gulp, the bitter-sweet taste of Kahlua mingling with the burning sensation of the vodka. I close my eyes, letting the liquor soothe my frazzled nerves. When I open them, I see David looking at me with inquisitive but kind eyes.

“Feeling better?” he asks with a gentle smile.

I smile back, nodding my head, something in his expression making me feel at ease. 

We sip our drinks and talk. I relax as the alcohol takes hold and start to enjoy myself, feeling less self-conscious.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I feel I’m getting drunk not only on the alcohol but also on him, his nearness, his powerful aura. My head is spinning slightly when he moves closer and removes the glass from my hand, putting it on the nearby table. 

He leans in, putting his nose to my neck, inhaling deeply. “Hmmm, you smell absolutely intoxicating,” he groans, his voice deep, filled with desire and something else I can’t quite understand. “It was what drew me to you. I just had to have you, had to drink you.” 

What is he talking about? Smelled me? Drink me? I’m confused but I don’t care. I like him closer. Like whatever he is insinuating.

David presses his lips to my neck, kissing me with small pecks and I rest my head back, giving him easier access. A hand is on my shoulder, fingers teasing patterns of rippling sensation on my skin, slowly easing away my top, revealing the juncture between neck and collarbone. His tongue snakes out and licks slowly over my beating pulse, as his other hand moves up the inside of my thigh. 

I’m breathless, my heart beating hard and fast. I’m so turned on, heat pools between my legs. I spread them, inviting his hand to move further. He doesn’t disappoint, fingers climbing closer to my weeping sex, tracing the edge of my panties, making me bite me lip. Slowly he strokes my labia through the fabric of my panties. 

His teasing drives me crazy. "More,” I moan into his ear.

Pulling my panties to the side, his fingers slide through my wet slippery folds. At their own accord my hips buck against his hand. I’m panting, getting even wetter as his thumb rubs my clit in small circles. 

“Please,” I beg, “please David, I need more.”

“Kimberly,” he rumbles low, as if my mere name tastes good in his mouth. 

Slowly he penetrates me with two fingers while continuing to rub my clit. He finger fucks me at a deliberately slow pace until I’m breathing hard and writhing under him.

“So good,” I groan. “Oh so fucking good.”

He keeps nibbling and licking my neck, sucking my flesh into his mouth. Panting and growling, he becomes more frenzied, increasing the pace of his fingers thrusting into my cunt. There is no more careful, deliberate action. Gone is the poised, self-possessed man and, in his place, a feral animal - and I like it. 

Suddenly, he grabs my hair in a fist, pulling my head to the side before he bites down hard, his canines, impossibly longer, piercing my skin.

“Oh fuck,” I cry out, trying to wrench his head away. 

But he has me in an iron grip: one hand holding my head, the other buried deep in my pussy. I can’t move as he drinks deep from me, sucking hard. His teeth, lodged in my flesh, spread fiery warmth through my body. And the pain turns into something else, a liquid fire of heated lust consuming me from the inside. 

I stop trying to push his head away and, instead, pull him closer. He responds by growling and sucking harder while increasing the pace of his fingers. It only takes a few more thrusts and I explode, my pussy constricting around his fingers. 

David lets go of my head, extracts his teeth from my flesh and licks the punctures tenderly, before looking down on me lying spent on the chaise lounge. His eyes are burning, cheeks flushed and his lips are stained crimson with my blood. The sight of him ignites me, not with fear, but with a feral hunger I see mirrored in his stormy gaze.

He takes my head between his hands. I can smell my arousal on his fingers and I turn my head to lick them clean, savoring the taste.

“Your blood is indescribable. I can feel you inside me, filling my veins with your fiery life.” He sounds drunk. His voice is thick with intoxication and lust. He bends down, pressing his lips to mine, kissing me deeply. I taste my own blood on his tongue, mingling with the salty sweetness of my cum. It’s utterly intoxicating.

When we pull apart, we are both breathing hard, staring at each other, the air between us hot and thick with desire.

”It’s a long time since anyone made me feel like this. I need more,“ he growls and grabs me, pulling me on top of him, making me straddle his hips. "But I need to be inside you, filling you, at the same time.” 

He bucks his hips and I can feel his hard bulge rubbing on my sex, his cock straining against the fabric of his pants, begging to be set free. I grind my hips, pressing against him, wanting to feel him inside. Just a few layers of clothing separate us, but even that’s too much. 

Frantically, with fumbling fingers, I pull at his belt. He helps me, unbuckling it, pulling down his zipper, releasing his hard cock. Gloriously proud, it stands thick and swollen. I follow my urge to touch him, taking his hard length in my hand, stroking him. He’s silky smooth and yet as hard as steel.

In one quick motion he grabs my panties and rips them off before lifting me into position, poised to sink down on his cock. Feeling him filling me, stretching the walls of my pussy, I moan, arching my back. He lifts my top over my head, revealing my black lace bra. Skilled fingers make quick work of removing that and I’m now revealed to him. My ample bosom fills his hands and my skirt is pooling around my hips as I slowly ride him. 

He rolls my hard nipples between his fingers, pinching them. Bending forward, he takes one nipple in his mouth, suckling it. I feel his elongated canines scratching my skin. In response I shiver in anticipation, but he doesn’t bite, only nibbles, looking up at me with eyes darkened by desire.

I look back at him. "Do it David. I want to feel your teeth in me again.”

He sinks his teeth deep into my breast, suckling my nipple as he drinks from me. The sight is totally erotic. I feel the now familiar heat spreading from my breast, setting me on fire, gathering in my swollen sex.

“Ah fuck,” I cry out as he starts moving his hips in time with his suction, quickly building my pleasure. I’m soon on the edge again, hovering. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” I scream as I cum, my juices soaking his groin. 

It only urges him on. Grabbing my hips, he holds me steady while pounding hard into me, not letting me come down from my high, but making me shiver with continuous small bursts of ecstasy. 

He’s still feeding from me, groaning and growling while sucking and licking at the punctures his teeth have made, his hips moving ever faster, thrusting roughly. With one last prolonged groan he stills, holding me down on his groin while his cock twitches inside my cunt, releasing deep inside me. It sends me over the edge for one last time, joining him in bliss.

I collapse on top of him, trying to catch my breath. “That was amazing,” I say in a slurred voice, smiling against his neck. 

He doesn’t answer, just holds me tight, stroking my hair. Slowly I begin to come down from my high and my brain seems to start functioning again. 

What the fuck just happened? What did we just do? In the middle of a club! Out in the open for anyone to walk upon us! What did he just do? He fucking bit me, drank my blood! Fuck! What the hell is he? 

My mind fires off all these delayed questions in a few milliseconds, overwhelming me. And I’m suddenly scared, trying to get away from him, opening my mouth to scream. But it’s like he’s been waiting for it to happen. Quickly, he grabs my wrists with one hand, holding them behind my back while clamping his other palm over my mouth and chin.

I struggle against his hold as I start to panic, but he’s considerably stronger than me; I’m not getting anywhere. With my eyes I implore him to please release me. He looks back calmly, holding my gaze. Slowly, the world falls away until I can only see his clear blue eyes. When I’m finally tranquil he speaks, his voice again sliding into me.

“Sush Kimberly, I mean you no harm. I know it was not prudent of me taking you like this, drinking you like this. An innocent, so unprepared, but I could not help myself.” He leans in inhaling my scent again. “You are utterly intoxicating. Even now after I spent myself in you I want more.” He rubs his nose along my neck, releasing his grip on my wrists so that he can gently stroke my skin. 

It tickles and I start to giggle. I can hear a slightly hysterical edge to my laughter, but I can’t seem to stop. 

“You’re a vampire,” I manage to get out through my chortling.

“Yes, I am,“ he simply states. 

The candid statement stops my laughter and I just look at him. "Are you going to kill me?”

“No, I only kill when I have to. And you, my dearest Kimberly, are a rare gift to be treasured, not harmed.” 

I believe him, as we sit there looking at each other, his fingers lovingly tracing patterns over my skin.

“I want to see you again Kimberly,” he says. “Will you come back another time?”

“Yes,” I say without thinking, but quickly correct my answer, “No! Maybe… I don’t know! This is all so very confusing, David. And it feels very surrealistic, to tell the truth.”

“I know and I’m sorry for that. I don’t normally do things like this… so uncontrolled. But there is something about you that has me losing my composure.”

I smile at that. He lost his composure? I lost all my fucking wits.

“Let’s get you dressed and you can go home and think about it. I’ll leave a standing invitation to you. You are welcome here anytime. You will always be on the guest list.“

"Like I’m one of the cool kids,” I joke. 

He chuckles, shaking his head. “Yes, exactly, like you’re one of the cool kids.”

We both laugh as I put on my bra and top and comb my hair with my fingers. The last of the tension fades away, leaving only friendliness and the sexual attraction still tangible between us. 

My ripped panties can’t be saved. And I will have to accept walking home with my thighs sticky with his cum. The thought actually excites me in a weird way. No-one will see, my upper legs being hidden by my skirt, but I will feel it and know: my own dirty secret to treasure.

David leads me to the wardrobe attendant and he makes sure I get my coat. He gives me a tender kiss on the lips, whispering in my ear before turning on his heel, returning to his club.

I take a deep breath and walk out of the door into the dark night. I’m glad I didn’t run into Cindy and Cara, and so avoid explaining where I’ve been, what I’ve done and with whom. 

On the way home, my mind keeps repeating David’s last words to me, “Come back to me Kimberly.” Honestly I don’t know if I will be able to stay away. Already I feel addicted to him, like a drug you immediately get hooked upon. However, I don’t care. Smiling broadly, I continue my walk, now with a spring in my step. My life suddenly feels very exciting.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments