Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intoxicating, Part 2

"Kimberly’s reunion with David becomes a ferociously carnal tryst."

15
7 Comments 7
6.7k Views 6.7k
6.0k words 6.0k words
I can’t stop thinking about him: his touch, his scorching gaze and deep voice, his teeth sinking into my flesh. Hmm, God, those teeth, penetrating my skin, the small pop when it gave way, the short moment of pain and then that magical heat surging through me. My fingers trace the twin circular scars below the collar of my t-shirt, the proof that my memories are not a dream. I rub my thighs together trying to relieve some of the ache suddenly flooding my sex.

“Kim!” Cindy swats my arm to get my attention.

“Sorry, I was a bit distracted.”

“What’s going on with you Kim? You are all absentminded lately, always with a small smile on your lips. If I didn’t know better, I would have said you’re in love. But I know that my best friend would have told me if that was the case.”

Her eyes bore into me, accusing me of not being honest with her.

“Well, I kind of met someone,” I reluctantly admit.

“That is not something you keep secret, Kim. That’s news you tell your best friend.” She pinches my forearm to drive her point home.

“Ouch, that hurt Cindy.”

“That’s for not telling. Now spill it, and don’t leave out any of the gory details.” She seats herself cross-legged on the bed in front of me, all her attention focused on me.

Shit, this is nothing I will be able to dodge, so I tell her about David; how he’d approached me when I was about to leave the goth club, how he’d invited me into the VIP area and bought me drinks, and how we’d hit it off. I refrain from telling her about the sex, or that he is the owner of the club, or a freaking vampire.

I don’t know if I fool her into thinking nothing more than drinks and words were exchanged, but I give her enough details to stop her from giving me the fifth degree.

“So you haven’t seen him since?”

“No, I haven’t.” I shake my head. “But he wanted me to come back to the club to see him. He said he’d put me on the guest list.”

Cindy freaks, squeaking loud enough to hurt my ears. “You have held this to yourself for three weeks. Three fucking weeks Kimberly.” She only calls me Kimberly when she’s upset with me.

“Yes.”

Cindy on a rampage is not to be trifled with and I dodge a pillow aimed at my head before she suddenly stops.

“Wait, wait. Does this mean that you are on the guest list at Crimson?”

“I guess so.”

“Whoa, that is so major, Kim.” Her calling me Kim means that I am once again in her favour. Cindy has a temper that can flare up in seconds, but it dies down as quickly. With her, you just roll with the punches.

“Do you know what this means?” She bounces on the bed squeezing my arm excitedly.

“No.” I think I know where this is heading, but I still hope that I’m mistaken.

“We’re going clubbing tonight.”

Inwardly I groan and I try to protest. I don’t think I’m ready for that. It’s one thing to daydream and have fantasies, totally another to go out on a limb for real.

Cindy is ignoring me, tapping away on her phone.

“What are you doing Cindy?”

“Telling Cara of course.” Cindy looks at me like I’m daft.

“No, please don’t,” I groan.

My protests are for deaf ears, though, and my attempt to wrestle away the phone from her only rewards me with a kick to the shins.

It doesn’t take long for Cara to call back, and even though Cindy’s across the room, I can hear Cara’s excited voice. They make plans for the night without even consulting me.

When Cara breezes in, an hour later, all twittering and with a bottle of gin, I’m sulking. I don’t like them scheming together like that.

“I’m not going,” I say grumpily.

“Oh stop pouting,” Cara tells me. “You know you’re going. We know you’re going. Stop making such a fuzz about it.”

She gets glasses and a bottle of tonic from the kitchen and pours us each a drink, with very generous amounts of gin in them.

“This is an opportunity not to be wasted,” Cara continues. “Friday night at the Crimson, Kim. You know that it’s all but impossible to get in to the Crimson on Fridays and now we can.”

She makes a little happy dance that almost makes me forget about my sulk. Cara has a way of infecting everyone with her bubbly exuberance. She is always excited about things. It’s her nature.

”And you can meet up with that new beau of yours,” she adds, almost as an afterthought, taking a big gulp of gin and tonic, grimacing at the glass before continuing. “You have to wear that little burgundy dress. The one that makes your cleavage look gorgeous.”

“The one that is so low cut that not only can I not wear a bra, but I’m threatening to spill out any second?”

“The very one,” she says, her voice muffled as she disappears into my wardrobe, getting the dress for me. “It makes you look hot.”

She hands it to me and I go to the bathroom to put it on. I look at myself in the full-length mirror and reluctantly agree with Cara. The dress makes me look hot. My pale skin looks almost luminescent and my cleavage does look great. I turn around and look at my slim hips and pert ass, accentuated by the cut of the dress that flares out at the hips. It’s gorgeous, but very daring. A lot more daring than I usually wear. That’s why it’s been hanging in the closet, ever since I bought it on a whim, a few months ago.

I almost take it off again, but the thought of David makes me stop. He’s used to all those classy, sexy women around him, maybe I should try to show that I can be classy and sexy, too.

“Okay, I’ll wear it,” I concede to the others and they whoop their approval.

The next one and a half hour is spent primping and drinking. Cara, the true goth among us, insists on doing my hair and makeup. I’m hesitant at first, especially since she’s not letting me look at myself while she’s working. But, when she hands me the mirror, I have to give her props. She’s given me a sultry, smoky look. My green eyes seem to shine amongst the dark eye shadow and the burgundy lipstick perfectly matches the dress. My dark locks are loosely gathered with some pins, a few tendrils escaping which makes me look as though I’ve just been on a wild ride.

“Wow, Cara. You made me sexy,” I whisper, amazed by my own reflection.

“No, I did not. It was already there. I just gave you a little extra, to bring it to the forefront,” she smiles. “He won’t know what hit him.”

I must admit that I’m starting to look forward to seeing David again, and for real, not only daydreaming about him. But I’m on edge, nervous that I’ve imagined his tenacity in wanting to see me again. What if he’s changed his mind? What if he’s found someone else?

Now and again, I take a sip of my drink, but honestly I’m too wired to really be in a party mood, and I decline taking shots with the girls. They don’t seem to notice that I’m not really in their exuberant mood or that most of my drink is left in the glass when we head out the door, towards downtown and Crimson.

When we get to the club, I regret I did not take those proffered drinks; I need some liquid courage now. As I head for the back of the long line, Cindy stops me and drags me to the front instead. She pushes me towards the rope, making me face the broad shouldered bouncer.

The bouncer looks at me. “Yes?”

“I’m supposed to be on the guest list?” It comes out as a squeak and phrased as a question.

“Name.”

It’s now that I realize I have only given David my first name. “Kimberly,” I say, blushing scarlet.

The bouncer skims his very short list. “Nope, no Kimberly.”

Feeling mortified I start to turn. I should have known he would have changed his mind. I waited too long. A guy like that can have the pick of the crop and I’m just me. But Cindy stops me, grabbing my arm.

“What was his name?” she hisses at me.

“His name?” I ask stupidly, just wanting to get away as quickly as possible.

The people in the queue are staring at me, snickering, another wannabe trying to jump into the fast lane and getting shot down.

“Yes, his name. The guy you hooked up with. The guy who told you to come back.”

Just to get her to quieten, I answer her at the same time as I try to pull her away. “David. His name was David Sanders.”

The bouncer must have caught my hissed whisper because his whole demeanor changes. “Oh, you’re that Kimberly.”

“That Kimberly?” Cara smirks at me with raised eyebrows. “Someone must have made an impression.”

I blush even deeper; I’m so embarrassed by this whole exchange. I want to run away and hide.

“Hold on a second. I need to check something.” The bouncer presses a button on his earpiece and mumbles into the headset. It’s too low for me to hear. Suddenly he straightens, looking a bit rattled. “Yes Sir… Sorry Sir… I will tell her, Sir... And her friends, Sir?... Of course, Sir… As you wish.”

Turning to us, he says, “Mr. Sanders wishes me to convey to you how sorry I am for not letting you in immediately. He also wants me to tell you he will be with you as soon as he’s free. He’s in a meeting at the moment.” He lifts the rope, letting us pass. “And these are for you and your friends,” he says handing over a few cards he takes from an inside pocket.

So relieved at no longer being the center of attention, I exhale deeply, as we enter into the other world that is Club Crimson on a Friday night. The music is the first thing that hits us. Tonight, David Draiman’s ‘Forsaken’ welcomes us. The dimmed light makes the atmosphere mystic and alluring. The place is packed. Dark leather and purplish velvet seems to be the preferred garb of the clientele. In comparison, I look like the girl next door, even in my skimpy outfit and heavy makeup.

I hand the cards to my friends. There are three and they give the holders free drinks in all bars on the premises. Cara and Cindy look at me incredulously, mouths agape.

“Who is this guy? Some kind of hotshot?” Cara asks.

I squirm as I tell them, “Well, he’s kind of the owner of the place.”

“Kimberly, you’ve been withholding information again. This is the stuff you tell your friends.” Cindy says smacking my arm. “God, Kim. What are we to do with you?”

I just shrug my shoulders, smiling apologetically.

It’s Cara that saves me from Cindy cutting into me. “Done is done. Now let’s make the most of this amazing opportunity. Free drinks, yeah. I, for one, am going to get plastered and find some poor handsome shmuck I can seduce.”

That has us all laughing, easing any tension between us.

Cara drags us away to the nearest bar, arm in arm. The cards, that Cara and Cindy wave shamelessly at the bartender, work wonders. It’s not long before we each have drinks in hand.

I’m sipping my preferred Black Russian when I suddenly feel his presence behind me. It’s a crackling in the air around him, preceding him. I hold my breath in anticipation, biting my lip as I feel his arms going around me, him whispering in my ear.

“Kimberly.” It’s a sigh of contentment, a lamentation.

I turn around, looking into his eyes, drowning in them. What I see in his gaze makes all my hesitation and insecurities evaporate. The hunger, the stormy passion, the pleasure at seeing me, shines from them and I’m filled to bursting with joy. I throw my arms around his neck and press my lips to his. He answers in kind, kissing me deeply, his arms snaking around me pulling me against his hard body.

When we eventually break apart, he strokes my cheek and sighs in seeming relief. “You came back.”

I can only smile at this gorgeous specimen of a man.

Cindy and Cara are staring open-mouthed and, suddenly, I realize they witnessed that whole display of affection. I blush scarlet, embarrassed. David is not, but introduces himself to my friends, charming both of them in seconds.

For the first time tonight I take a good look at him. He is wearing a tuxedo long coat over vest and trousers. It all looks very Victorian steampunk, aristocratic even. On someone else it would probably look goofy. On him it just looks… hot.

“I hope you don’t mind me stealing Kimberly away from you. I have so wanted to…” he drags a finger along my neck, pausing at my beating pulse, making me catch my breath, “reacquaint myself with her.”

There is no mistaking, to anyone, what he means with reacquaint. Cara catches my eyes knowingly and I know I’m in for an interrogation later, when they will try to pull out every little detail.

“Not at all,” Cindy titters, almost giggling. I guess she’s not unaffected by David’s charisma either.

When he leads me away, I give my friends a last glance over my shoulder, grinning like an idiot. They are still staring at us. I blush again and hide my face in David’s arm.

He drags me to the middle of the dance floor where now Deftones ‘Change’ is vibrating from the speakers. The floor is packed with gyrating bodies, pressing us close together.

My body moves with his, swaying with the music, the rhythm of the beat flooding through me as I immerse in his powerful presence, his incredible masculinity. His hands move across my skin, along my bare arms, snaking around me, pulling me even closer, as his mouth skims my neck, caressing my cheek before crushing down on my mouth with a ferocious hunger.

Our tongues intertwine, dancing together. When we break apart, my breath is shallow. Heat is pooling in my lower stomach, an ache grows between my legs. God, I want him. Badly! I can’t recall any person having this effect on me.

He turns me around so I’m backed against his front. I lean into him, allowing myself to be swept away, not caring about all the other people around us. He kisses down my neck, licking at my pulse. I pull his head closer, wanting to feel those canines buried deep, but he only teasingly scrapes them across the skin, not penetrating, making me crazy with want.

His hips pushing into my rump, I feel his erection. I groan and push back, wanting to feel him even closer. His hands move over my hips, skimming down my buttocks, brushing over my skirt, down under the hem, stroking my thighs just above my stockings. My legs go wobbly and my insides are vibrating with desire.

“David, please.” I don’t know what I’m pleading for but he seems to understand all the same.

I sense him shifting behind me. Without missing a beat, he keeps dancing with me, all the whilst pushing up the hem of my skirt, and pulling my panties to the side. With one slow push he enters me, making me bite my lip and moan. He feels so good inside me. Slowly, like we are dancing, he moves inside me, filling me, stretching me, everything hidden by his long coat.

I feel myself building, as much from the feel of his dick inside my pussy, as from his powerful presence engulfing me. Like a bowstring tightening all the more, until it snaps, I climb towards the crescent and fall over. Legs shaking, the walls of my sex clench down on him, my orgasm a fact. My moans are swallowed by the loud music, as David holds me tight to him, preventing me from falling.

“Fuck, Kimberly,” he groans in my ear. The world abruptly tilts, spinning around. Without me knowing how we got there, we’re suddenly in a dark secluded corner, David pressing me up against the wall, his heavy weight exquisite against my back.

“What? How?” I say confused.

“Hush baby, don’t worry about it. Just feel.”

I follow his instruction, letting myself fall into the sensation of his hands roaming my body. He’s still inside me, buried deep. He pushes down the cups of my dress and fill his hands with my breasts, all but mauling them, squeezing hard, tweaking my nipples, pulling them.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller



My head is pressed into the wall and I groan his name into it.

“Kimberly, Kimberly.” He keeps whispering my name as a mantra, while his hips pick up speed, his cock soon pounding me hard.

It’s not long before he has me at the edge again, my body tensing, and I fall over, my torso taught as a bow.

When my body stops shaking, he pulls out and turns me around, looking at me with unconcealed desire, his gaze scorching. I stare back, taking him all in, this magnificent male predator who has me cornered right where he wants me. I feel no fear, only famine, wanting more of him, understanding that I might never have enough of him, getting addicted to the feel of him, his touch, his taste… His taste, hmm… I look down and see his manhood glistening with my juices. It’s beautiful and almost as if in a trance, I go to my knees to worship him, needing to taste myself on him.

That first taste, when I lick the tip, makes me groan. Craving more, I open wide and sink my mouth upon his hard shaft, sucking him deep and hard, claiming all of him for myself. I gobble him down like a starved animal, with ferocious hunger, savoring his salty pre-cum and my own sweet juices.

He groans and grabs my head, pulling me deeper onto him, as far as he can go before slowly pulling out again letting me breathe. He has me in his spell and I might let him do whatever he wants, as long as he lets me revere him. We are frozen for a short spell, our gazes looked, me on my knees, his cock hovering over my slightly parted lips.

He strokes my cheek adoringly, breathing my name. “Kimberly, what is it with you? You have me entranced.”

I could have said the same about him, as he slowly moves his groin closing the distance between us, once again filling my mouth. I hum in delight around his hard dick, letting my tongue playing over the steely hardness clad in soft velvety skin. All the while, I never take my eyes off him.

I see his blue eyes turning darker, almost black, while I suck him, swirling my tongue around his helmet as he pulls out, welcoming him again with light suction when he pushes back in.

“Give me your wrist,” he groans, his features all feral hunger. “I need to feed from you, feel you in my veins again.”

I raise my arm. He grabs it tight, lifting it to his lips, which peel back, exposing his elongated canines. My stomach clenches at the sight, not in horror but in awe for this feral beast no longer showing any pretense of being human. He is majestic, a master predator ready to strike.

Without any finesse his teeth plunge deep into my flesh. The flash of pain makes me flinch. He grasps my wrist harder as he starts drinking, deep pulls swallowing down my essence. I don’t try to pull away, just let him have his fill while I feel the pain slowly turn into the intoxicating heat that I’ve longed to experience again. It’s better than I remember, a warmth spreading slowly through me making me even more carnal, my loins burning with hot desire.

I turn all my attention to his cock still before me, sucking it hard as he sucks my wrist. But it’s not enough. It does not quench my thirst, the insatiable hunger I feel for him.

I release him to moan an inarticulate plea, “David. I need. Something. Please.”

Once again he understands and moves with lightning speed, showing how he is so much more than human.

In an instant, he has me pinned to the wall, my legs spread wide, my pussy open and wet just above his manhood. My panties have gone, to where I have no idea. He must have torn them while he moved me up against the wall. His lips are stained crimson with my blood, his eyes are feral, more animal than man.

His gaze never leaves mine, as he lowers me onto his throbbing shaft. Yes, that is what I needed, him inside me again, not slaking the burning exactly, but filling it, fueling it in just the right way. My head falls back, my keening moan coming from deep within, as he moves inside me, filling me with hard deep thrusts. I wrap my legs around his hips, working with him to take him even deeper. His lips and tongue works against my cheek and ear, licking, suckling. I feel him smearing my face with blood and saliva. I turn my head to meet him, to taste my own coppery life’s essence on his tongue. The taste drives me crazy, further loosing myself in him, knowing my blood is now fueling him, strengthening him.

“Take more,” I pant into his mouth. “Drink more from me.”

He doesn’t need any more urging. He strikes my neck hard, like a starving animal, biting deep. This time I don’t feel the pain, only an instant high. I relish his ferocity, his untamed nature unleashed on me. Feeling his hunger for me, knowing that I’m the one driving him this insane.

“Ahh,” I groan as his hips moves faster and faster, his cock plunging into me.

One hand is gripping my hip, squeezing it hard. The other one has my shoulder in an iron grip pushing me into the wall, holding me in place, as his mouth works at my neck.

My insides are on fire, my body vibrating with sensations. I’m consumed by lust, by the wanton carnal need of being as close to him as possible. Wanting more, needing more.

“David, David, David,” I moan.

His hand moves from my shoulder to my jaw, his thumb penetrating the wetness between my lips. Gratefully I suck his finger, savoring the intrusion in my mouth, giving me something to focus on, my awareness heightened.

It’s all too much, but I want more, like an addict wanting an even bigger fix. As if he senses this, he growls low in his throat, before biting down even harder, while increasing the speed of his driving hips to an incredible pace.

He has me immobilized against the wall pounding into me with frenzy. Like a ragdoll in his steel grip I can’t do anything but take his rough ministrations. And I don’t want to either. I want to be consumed by him, devoured whole.

Then, he stiffens, his body rigid, his cock twitching before releasing deep within me. The feeling of his essence coating my insides, tips me over the edge once more. I explode, my body shaking, arching in extreme pleasure. I bite down on the thumb still in my mouth and taste something exquisite before it’s snatched away. I moan in protest, but can’t do much when my body is still wrecked by the aftershocks of my massive orgasm.

David’s cock is still pulsing inside me. His grip has eased. He’s now more cradling me in adoration than restraining me. His teeth are no longer lodged in my flesh, his lapping tongue is soothing the ache I now start to feel where he bit me. He kisses the bite marks tenderly, softly whispering my name in awe.

“Kimberly, Kimberly.” Over and over he says it in lamentation.

I lean into him, resting on him while my body slowly comes down from it’s high. Occasional shivers run through my body. We stand like that for a long time, still connected, him holding me close.

Eventually he lowers me to the ground.

“Can you stand?” he inquires, holding on to my arm, as I test my legs.

I’m decidedly wobbly, my legs not quite supporting me, my head spinning.

“I’m a bit…” David has me in his arms before I even finish the sentence, “lightheaded.”

“Shh, I got you baby. I’ll take care of it.”

He carries me deeper into the club. This part is dimly lit, with lots of small nooks of different depth. Most of them seem occupied by couples, obscured in the darkness, making out or copulating.

David stops at a door blocked by a giant of a man.

“Sir?” the man says, as he moves to the side, letting us pass.

David pauses at his side, whispering into his ear.

“Yes Sir; right away, Sir,” the man answers before heading away on his errand.

We enter a small sparsely furnished office. It has no extravagances, the room almost austere looking.

I’m lowered into an office chair. David kneels before me, examining my wrist and neck. My head is spinning slightly and I have difficulty focusing.

“I feel funny,” I garble.

“That’s my fault. I took too much from you. Lost my cool.” And under his breath, almost too low for me to hear, “That never happens.”

I spot the red on his sleeve. “Oh, I destroyed your coat. Bled all over it.”

“Don’t worry about it.” He sounds distracted, as he keeps examining me, looking at my shoulder. “Fuck, I hurt you. You’ll be bruising. I’m so sorry Kimberly. It won’t happen again.”

At that I’m wide awake. “What do you mean? You don’t want to see me again?” It comes out as a panicked screech.

“Of course I do. But it’s not safe. I hurt you tonight and it could have been worse. I can’t afford to loose my head like that. And I do around you. Your taste, your smell, your energy, it’s all like a drug to me. A precious addictive drug that makes me heady and primitive.”

I want to protest, want to say I like the primitive, that I want more of it. But we are interrupted by a knock on the door and David rises to admit the burly man who is carrying a big tray laden with some delicious foods. I see a hint of strawberries and a pitcher of what looks like orange juice. In a corner, there are bandages and small towels.

The tray is put down on the desk. The man nods respectfully to me and exchanges a few hushed words with David before leaving.

David pours me a glass of orange juice and hands me two small pills.

“What’s this?” I say suspiciously, eyeing the little red tablets.

“Iron pills,” he answers with a small smile. “You need to supplement some of what I took from you.”

He picks up a wet steaming washcloth and starts dabbing at my neck. I wince at the sudden pain, gritting my teeth, trying not to make a sound. I don’t want him thinking I’m seriously hurt.

“Drink all the juice as well, and eat.”

I comply numbly, feeling sad because of his seemingly unwavering decision that this is the end for us. The juice is wonderful, freshly squeezed, sweet with a lot of pulp. I drink it down in a big gulp and hold out my glass for more.

“Good girl, he says warmly, refilling my glass and handing me some strawberries.

I enjoy the collection of sweet fruits and the juice, while he cleans my face and bandages my neck and wrist. I’m starting to feel better, my lightheadedness dissipating the more I eat. I’m pondering how to make him change his mind. Now, after this second meeting, I know that I don’t want us to finish. I’m hooked on him for better or worse.

Taking a deep breath, I approach the subject hesitantly. “David, I don’t want to stop seeing you.”

“Me neither, but it’s too dangerous. I am too dangerous. Around you I loose my ability to think clearly, I become this feral beast. All I can think about is to taste you, devour you.”

“But I like that,” I protest. “I want that, I need that.” The last words come out as a desperate plea.

It makes him stop his bandaging and he looks right at me, his deep gaze seeming to penetrate my very soul. For a long time he just stares at me, and I don’t know what he sees, but apparently it is enough.

His next protest is weaker, said without conviction, “But if I hurt you?”

“You’ll be hurting me worse if you make me stay away from you.”

A ragged breath escapes him. I know I have him before he says it.

He takes my face between his hands, kissing me tenderly. Soft lips such a contrast to the previous rough passion. “Kimberly, I want you more than I can express. Yes, come back to me.”

My wide smile radiates my reverence for him.

We sit in companionable silence. Now and again he feeds me more fruit. The air is chilly and I shiver.

“Are you cold?” David asks.

“Just a little bit.”

David removes his soiled coat, as if intending to hand it to me, but seeing the bloodied sleeve he grimaces. Another reminder how hard he bit me. I sit tensed, waiting for him to once again change his mind about us, but he only puts the coat to the side and unbuttons his shirt instead, reveling his chest and abdomen.

Seeing his bared chest and taut abs, for the first time, has an effect on me. He’s in perfect shape, his physique exemplary. Embarrassed at my own reawakened arousal I look down, trying to hide my blushing cheeks. But there’s no hiding things from a vampire.

“Really Kimberly?” David chuckles. “Already? Didn’t you get enough earlier?”

That has me blushing even more, fumbling with the strawberry I’m holding, smearing its juices on my cheek instead of getting it in my mouth. “I can’t help it. I’m in thrall with your…” I wave my hand indicating him while I search for the right words, “masculine magnetism.”

He laughs at that. Loudly guffawing as if I’ve expressed something highly amusing.

“Ahh Kimberly, Kimberly. How could I ever think that I will be able to stay away from you? You are such a breath of fresh air, invigorating me with renewed life.” He kisses the side of my mouth, licking away the strawberry juice that is still smeared there.

He puts his shirt around my shoulders. I raise the collar to my nose and sniff it, breathing in the scent of him. He’s not watching, being busy getting a spare t-shirt out of a desk drawer. However, from the little smirks playing on his lips when he turns around, I know he noticed. Vampire hearing. It’s so easy to forget he’s more than human.

Goofily, I smile back at him. Then, embarrassingly, I yawn.

“It’s late and you need to rest to heal,” David declares.

I don’t want to leave, but I am tired and I agree with him. We go in search of my friends, finding them in a wild debate about ‘Underworld’ versus ‘Twilight’. Seeing us they stop and Cara approaches me with a knowing smile. Then she spots my bandages and halts mid-stride.

“What happened to you?” she shrieks.

I don’t know what to say. In my befuddled state, I totally forgot about how I would explain my wrist and neck.

David saves me with an elaborate story about some drunken punk that had climbed the speakers and then fallen, smashing his beer bottle on the way, falling straight into me and cutting me pretty badly.

I just gape at him. He’s a proficient liar and everything sounds totally believable coming from him.

“You poor thing,” Cindy croons and I just nod my head. “Don’t worry David, we’ll take good care of her, get her into bed and make sure she rests.”

His radiant smile could melt the polar caps. “I’d so appreciate that.”

He follows us to the wardrobe to get our coats. When I begin to remove his shirt he stops me.

“Bring it back to me,” he says, leaning in to kiss me tenderly on the lips.

“Don’t wait that long to come back,” he murmurs into my ear. “You’ve gotten under my skin. You’re an addiction I don’t want to break, a drug utterly intoxicating and I can’t stand being without you.”

Hearing my own thoughts mirrored in his words, makes me beam at him.

“I almost hunted you down when you did not come back, but I was not sure I would be welcome,” he confides.

I stand on tip-toe to kiss his cheek. “Feel free to hunt me down anytime you want,” is the last thing I say with a sultry smile, before I turn around and exit the club with my friends. His answering growl stays with me as I enter the cool night air.

They jump me almost immediately. “Tell us everything. When did you get cut? Does it hurt badly? Did you two have sex? Give us every little detail.”

“Whoa, take it easy, I’m really tired and yes it hurts. And yes, we got together and no I’m not going to tell you all the details.”

“Okay,” Cindy reluctantly concedes. “I bet he’s really good though. You have that look about you. Like you’ve just got your brains fucked out.”

When I just blush and giggle, they give up, and start in on their previous argument about ‘Underworld’ versus ‘Twilight’.

I’m not really listening to their tipsy chatter. My thoughts are occupied with my own vicious beast, the vampire who not only marked me with his teeth today, but who’s cum is seeping out of my pussy, making the insides of my thighs sticky.

I pull up the collar of his shirt, inhaling the scent of him. Surrounded by his masculine spicy musk, I smile and then bite my lip as a thrill goes through me at the thought of the next time he will claim me. I can’t wait.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: My gratitude to JWren for time spent checking my English and editing.

Published 
Written by SecretlySinful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments