Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loving My Wolf

"It's almost like a Romeo and Juliet for us..."

32
6 Comments 6
27.7k Views 27.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I grunted and caught myself as he pushed me down. The soil felt cold beneath my palms as I tried to push up. I felt his weight press against my back and smiled slightly. His scent mixed with the fresh earth was intoxication at its best.

“Stay down love,” he murmured into my ear.

I nodded and felt his hands creep up my shirt. My mouth fell open, letting a soft moan trail. His callous grated softly against my skin and I arched my back instinctively, moving his hands back down.

“Little witch,” he muttered playfully.

I turned my head and gave him a cocky grin.

“Don't you know it?” I replied.

He let out a soft growl as I bit my lip, and he lifted me up gently. My shirt was over my head in seconds, and then my bra thrown along side it.

“This isn't fair,” I said.

I stuck my lip out in a pout and sat on my knees, turning to him. He gave me a confused look then shut his eyes as my hands ran up his shirt. His body felt so good against my hands. He wasn't all muscle, but he was nowhere near fat, the perfect in-between of toned body. He took my jaw in his hand and I was to my knees, our lips almost touching. I let out a soft gasp as his fingers started playing with my earlobe, my eyes meeting his gray-blue ones.

“Stop teasing me,” I growled.

He chuckled.

“I don't think you're really in the position to be making demands love,” he whispered.

But to my surprise, he pushed my hair to the side and started kissing along the length of my shoulder, slowly working his way to my neck which was oh-so-sensitive. I gripped his shoulders in my hands and yanked on the shirt. He quickly rid himself of it and I leaned to his chest, kissing gently. His teeth scraped gently across the place where my neck and shoulder meet and I accidentally bit him. He froze and let out a soft growl.

“Sorry,” I groaned.

“It's fine,” he replied tersely.

He had explained many times to me how he, as alpha, really hated to be bitten, and usually I didn't bite, but sometimes my mouth had a mind of its own. I rubbed his chest gently and started kissing down his body, bending in half to reach his waistline. God his body looked delectable in nothing but jeans.

“What?” he asked as I gave him puppy dog eyes.

“You know,” I replied.

I felt a little irritated at how he always made me ask.

“Tell me what you want little witch,” he said huskily, bending down.

I was yanked to my full kneeling height and he bit my neck hard. I cried out, the pain releasing pleasure, which began coursing throughout my body.

“Oh god David,” I moaned.

He held me close and started biting up my neck. My body wracked with shivers and was overcome with the need to do something, anything to keep my mind busy while he did this. I reached down and fumbled with his pants, the button seeming to want to keep me at bay.

“David,” I whimpered.

He chuckled and I felt his hands push mine out of the way. His mouth never left my neck as he did this, and as soon as I heard his pants hit the ground, I pushed him to stand up. He allowed me this and leaned against a tree. Quickly I scrambled over and grabbed a hold of his hard cock. I almost touched my finger tips around but couldn't reach.

“I love your dick,” I said, taking one last look at him before leaning in.

I let my mouth cover him and started sucking gently. I felt his body shiver and one hand came to my head, delving into my hair. I allowed my throat to relax and gently started taking him deeper. He let out a growl and suddenly I was thrown off onto my hands and knees.

“That's the second time tonight tha-”

I was cut off and my skirt was thrown up and suddenly he was in me.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

I cried out, my nails making scars into the earth, and closed my eyes in pain. He was big enough that it hurt if I didn't get the proper preparation. He waited long enough for me to catch my breath, then began moving. His hands grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him as he thrust in, and I let out a breath.

“You're fucking tight,” he growled.

I had to smile, but it fell when a shock of pain went through me as he went deeper into my body.

“I feel like you're raping my stomach,” I said softly with a laugh.

He started laughing and I actually felt it where we connected. My body jolted as he hit the one sweet spot in me and I whimpered loudly.

“What witch?” he asked.

“That felt good,” I whispered, my cheeks staining red.

I opened my eyes and saw my breath was perfectly clear in the crisp, cold night. One hand made its way up my back, making me twitch and push against him harder. I gasped as he grabbed my hair and pulled gently.

“Tell me how it feels,” he demanded.

“It feels like I'm dying and going to heaven,” I whispered.

I closed my eyes, focusing on the hot white pleasure coursing though me, and he started thrusting faster.

“Does it feel good? Me splitting you in two?” he asked.

I blushed again but nodded and let out a small sound of agreement. It was so hard to focus on his words while he fucked me, but his voice was so delicious on my ears. Everything about him drew me to him like no other. He grabbed my hips and shoved in hard.

“Yes! Hard,” I moaned.

I felt him stretching me to my max as he increased the tempo, my body melting into his. He kept thrusting to my spot and I felt my climax building. I bit my lip to cover my moans but they became louder and louder.

“That's right witch, moan for me,” he growled.

He yanked me to rise partially and I cried out. It felt so good I thought I was going to pass out.

“Do you want me to come in you?” he whispered.

I felt him lean over and take my right nipple in his hand. I nodded.

“I didn't hear that, what?” he asked.

As I opened my mouth, he bit my neck so hard tears slipped from my eyes.

“Fuck! Yes David, please! Come in me, fuck me until we're both coming,” I screamed.

I fell against him as blinding pleasure tore through me. I cried his name, my tears still pouring, and I dug my nails into his hand. He released my neck to lick the shell of my ear and with one last thrust, I felt him come, bringing me to another small climax. I shook against him, his arms being the only thing keeping me from the ground, and slowly he laid me down. He pulled out of me and curled up to me.

“Are you okay?” he asked, noticing my tears.

He wiped them away and I started laughing.

“Okay? Okay? I think I died,” I said, grinning.

Using only my arms, I rolled over. I couldn't even feel my hips yet.

“I think you disabled me from the waist down too,” I whispered.

He smiled and made a hmm noise. He reached down and I fell over as his finger touched my clit.

“Nope, still have feeling,” he said.

“You bitch, you know what I meant,” I panted.

He pulled me to him and kissed me softly. He tasted so good. I ran my hands up his body and into his tousled blonde hair.

“I love you,” he whispered.

I smiled but my heart broke at the same time.

“I love you too,” I replied.

He kissed my head and rose. Right before my eyes, he changed into his wolf form. It only took him a matter of two minutes or so. I rubbed his head gently and reached for my clothes as he ran off. In the distance, I heard a lone, sad howl of a wolf.

Published 
Written by HisDarkestMistress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments