Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mark and the busty Djinn

"A man releases a djinn from a ten thousand years of imprisonment"

36
30 Comments 30
39.6k Views 39.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Supernatural Sex Stories
Mark Jones didn’t believe in vampires. He also didn’t believe in leprechauns, ghosts, werewolves, aliens, Santa Claus, or anything of the supernatural. So he certainly didn’t believe in genies or djinns popping out of bottles like you saw on reruns of old TV shows. When he found the old lamp buried in the sand of the local beach one morning as he was working it with his metal detector, he put it in his backpack without giving it a second thought.

Later that afternoon he dumped his backpack out to look at what he’d found and the lamp tumbled out at his feet. It looked like something out of an old Arabian Nights fable and had seen better days, but he thought that it would make a good conversation piece once it was all cleaned up. He took it over to the sink to wash it off before he started polishing it. After he’d washed the sand off he wrapped it up in a rag and took it over to the couch to dry it off.

Mark had only rubbed it two or three times before the lamp started to vibrate in his hands, startling him so that he dropped the lamp at his feet. It jiggled and bounced on the floor as it vibrated harder, and then a plume of light blue smoke shot out of the end, filling the room with a cloud that smelled of jasmine. Mark coughed once or twice, waving his hand in front of his face to clear the smoke away. It took several moments for the smoke to clear, and when it did his jaw dropped at what he saw.

Standing before him with her hands on her hips was an honest-to-God genie, and what a genie it was! The genie was a woman, she had a spectacular body – narrow waist, flat stomach, shapely legs, firm ass and, of course, those spectacularly huge and gravity-defying tits! They were round and firm, standing out proudly from her chest. She was wearing the same type of genie outfit that you always see female genies wearing – a short pink velvet vest, a thin light pink middie top which stopped right under her breasts and did very little to conceal them, and the veil-like pantaloons that you could see right through, also light pink. The outfit was finished off by a little round genie hat and little genie shoes that ended in curled points. She was standing with her feet apart, hands on her hips, her huge round breasts barely contained by the flimsy material of her outfit. Mark could see the perpetually erect nipples poking through the material of her top. She was smiling as she looked down at him, sitting on his couch with his mouth hanging open

“So what will it be, Master?” she asked, still standing in front of him.

“What will what be?” he asked in return. The genie gave him a puzzled look as she replied.

Mark shook his head, still in shock and not believing that he was actually talking to a real, live genie.

“I am Jeanine, a genie or some might call me a djinn from old times. The lamp is an ancient artifact that allows me to appear and give you what you desire most. I will grant you wishes, pleasure, company and even power… but you must obey the laws.”

She looked at Mark expectantly, waiting for his response. He nodded his consent. She smiled at him.

“The six laws restricting my power are as such. Firstly, I cannot kill another man nor raise him from the grave. It… well it doesn’t turn out well for the one who breaks that rule. Secondly, I cannot give you anything that might harm another or yourself. Third, neither you nor I might use my power to manipulate a life choice in another human being. Fourth, I can only affect you and those directly tied to you. Fifth, I cannot force a living creature to love you or become unhealthily attracted to you. Finally, I can only grant you three wishes every day, and each wish must be according to those laws.” She stopped for breath, watching his face as he absorbed the information. “Do you have any questions, Master?”

Finally snapping out of his trance, Mark replied.

“Yes, I have a question.”

“Shoot, Master.”

“Why do you look the way you do?”

“I chose this form so I wouldn’t scare the pants off of you when I appeared, Master,” the Jeanine replied. “I took it from your subconcious memories; I chose the one that took up the most space in that part of your subconcious. And I must say, this form takes up quite a lot of space in your brain!” she said, smiling. “Is my form not pleasing to you, Master? I can change it if you’d like,” the Jeanine said.

“No, no, no, your form is just fine! Believe me, it’s just fine!” Mark replied, looking her up and down for the first time since she’d appeared. Jeanine smiled as he looked at her.

“I’m glad you approve of my appearance,” she said. Noticing the growing bulge in his crotch, she smiled and said, “And I see that your approval is growing as we speak!”

Mark was embarrassed as he shifted in his seat, trying to hide his growing erection. “Well, you’re the one who showed up looking that a way! I can’t help what my reaction is, you know.”

“Yes, those things do have a mind of their own, don’t they?” the genie said, her eyes changing color gradually from the color of daisies to the color of wine cups, as she looked at the bulge of his cock through his pants.

Shaking her head, the genie said, “Well, where were we? Oh, yes, your first set of wishes. What’ll it be, Master? Fame? Fortune? Women? Those are the usual requests whenever someone lets me out of the bottle.”

“I don’t want any of those,” Mark replied, catching Jeanine off-guard.

“You don’t?” she asked, with a puzzled look on her face.

“Nope. What I want will bring me all of those, and more,” he replied with a slight grin.

“I can’t wait to hear this,” Jeanine said. “And remember, you have to make it in the form of a wish.”

“Easy enough,” Mark replied. “First, I wish my cock and balls were twice as big as they are now, but proportional.”

“By ‘proportional’ you mean not just long but equally as big around, right?” Jeanine asked.

“Right. Proportional as they are now, just twice as big.”

“Okay, got it. One king-sized set of family jewels coming up!” she said, standing upright and putting her hands back on her hips. “You might want to stand up for this,” she advised. “It could get a little uncomfortable, not to mention painful, if you don’t have enough room to grow, so to speak!” Mark stood up as she suggested, and with a blink of her eyes Mark’s first wish came true.

Mark felt a tingling wave of heat rush through his groin, and he felt his shaft and balls expanding and getting heavier. He looked down and saw the now-visible lump in his shorts and smiled. When he looked up at Jeanine he saw that she was staring at the lump in his shorts, too, and had a strange look in her eyes.

She caught herself and shook her head slightly again, and then asked, “Okay, Master, now what would you like for your second wish of the day?

“I wish to have the stamina to get hard even after having sex, whenever I choose to do so.” Mark could have sworn he saw Jeanine gulp when he said this.

“Whenever you choose to?” she asked.

“Yes! Whenever I choose to,” he replied, and she gulped again.

“Wish number two of the day coming up,” she said, and she blinked her eyes again. Another flash of tingling heat swept through him, only this one felt a lot…deeper.

“And for your last wish of the day, Master?” Jeanine asked.

“For my last wish of the day,” Mark said, looking her right in the eyes, “I wish to be able to shoot four times as much cum per orgasm as a normal man.”

This time he was sure that he heard Jeanine gasp, and he saw her eyes widen slightly and her mouth drop open. She was also slightly panting for breath as she said, “Four…four times as much…Your wish is my command, Master!”

A third tingling flash went through him, this one running down the underside of his shaft and circling around his balls before running up his spine and fading away. He looked down at the noticeable lump in his shorts and then looked up at Jeanine she, too, was looking at his crotch, her mouth open slightly. She was finally able to pry her eyes off of his crotch before speaking.

“I have to ask, Master…just how big were you before I granted your first wish of the day?”

“A little more than six inches,” Mark replied, “which means when I get hard now I should be…”

“A little more than twelve inches!” Jeanine finished the sentence for him, her eyes wide and locked on his crotch.

“And about as thick around as my wrist, if you granted my wish correctly,” he said.

“Oh, I did it right, I can guarantee you that,” she replied, still staring down at the huge lump in his crotch. “You got exactly what you wished for.”

“So do I have to rub the lamp every time I want to see you?” He desperately hoped the answer was no. He didn’t want her to leave him, not now or ever. She looked at him with an inquisitive glance, as though the question was a stupid one.

“ No, I will stay with you for all time, your servant in all things.” She held her eyes on him.

“So you’ll follow me around in that, sitting in my lap and granting all my wishes in public? Well I’ll be popular, that’s for sure.” At his last comment Jeanine smirked, her lips igniting his desire more than any woman’s had before.

“Also, I am not just your genie. I am your companion…” As she spoke Jeanine walked closer and closer, finally closing the gap between them and placing her palm on the bulge in his pants. “… in ALL things. I am here to make sure you are never lonely… or unsatisfied….. but then again,” she said, looking up at Mark with a strange look in her eyes, “I don’t suppose it would hurt to make sure your wishes worked, would it?”

“No, I don’t suppose it would,” Mark replied, feeling his newly-enlarged cock start to twitch. Playing her game now since he knew what she wanted, Mark said, “But just how do you propose to make sure?”

Jeanine looked up at him and said, “I think I have a pretty good idea of how to do it, Master!” She leaned in and kissed him long and deep, her tongue snaking into his mouth while her hand found the lump of his cock. She rubbed his hardening shaft with the palm of her hand as she kissed him, her tongue dancing with his, and Mark reached down and grabbed her by her round, firm cheeks and pulled her close to him. He could feel the mounds of her firm, massive breasts pressing into his chest as they kissed. His cock grew hard quickly beneath her touch, and she squeezed his heavy balls through his pants to encourage it along. After several long moments Jeanine broke the kiss and stepped back from him, leaving them both short of breath.

The fire of lust in her eyes was plain to see as she took off the short vest she was wearing, dropping it to the floor. Then she pulled her top up over her breasts and slipped her arms out of it, taking it off over her head and dropping it next to the vest. Her breasts were huge, round and full with just a little bit of sag from their great weight. Her nipples were small and perfect, surrounded by large pale areolas. Her mammoth mounds swayed on her chest with her movements .

Mark’s cock was now fully erect, and he could feel the head pressing against the waistband of his shorts as it strained for release. He looked down for a moment and was amazed at the size of the lump pressing against his shorts. He looked up at Jeanine again as she slipped out of her flimsy pantaloons, her eyes locked on his erection. She tossed them aside and then stood before him, hands on her shapely hips, naked except for the little genie hat she still had on her head.

After letting his gaze linger on her breasts for a few moments he looked down at her pussy; it was smooth. He could see that her outer lips were swollen and full, slightly parted, an indication of just how aroused she was.

“Your turn, Master,” she said, a ‘come fuck me!’ smile on her face. She sat on her haunches on the floor in front of him, her big breasts with their rock-hard nipples bobbing slightly as she moved, then she looked deep into his eyes with her own as she placed her warm, soft hand on his bare knee, and her touch was like an electric shock traveling up his leg right to his cock.

“Ready?” he asked, teasing her

“Wait a minute, master,” she said, putting her hand on his to stop him from opening his shorts. “Not yet, hang on just a minute,” she said, her eyes glued to the long, thick bulge in his shorts. She slid her hand down from his hand to his leg, running it down to his cock and rubbing her hand along the shaft. She watched in amazement as the bulge got even bigger, longer and thicker, growing right before her eyes. She heard her master gasp as she lightly gripped his cock with her hand through his shorts, squeezing it gently with first one and then both, her mouth falling open as it continued to grow beneath her touch. Mark could feel his heart pounding in his chest at his genie’s touch.

“Okay, Jeanine, here it is!” he said, releasing his shorts and letting them fall. They fell part of the way down his hips but were kept from falling all the way down by his cock pushing against the leg; without thinking and without hesitation Jeanine reached up, grabbed the bottom edges of the legs of his shorts, and tugged them down to let them fall to the floor. His nearly fully erect cock sprang up like a jack-in-the-box, and Jeanine gasped as she saw it bobbing in front of her face.

He saw that the genie’s eyes were wide with amazement and her mouth was hanging open as she looked at his cock; he looked down and was himself startled at what he saw.

His cock was huge, thick and hard, pulsing slightly as the blood rushed through it. Mark had gotten exactly what he wished for – his cock was a little more than twelve inches long, as thick as his wrist, and was proportional in every way. The huge, bulbous head bobbed as it throbbed with blood coursing through it. The veins stood out prominently along the shaft, and the head was flared and full, a drop of pre-cum oozing from the slit. His balls were equally as big, hanging low beneath his shaft, heavy and full with cum. The shaft was standing nearly straight up, and he had the feeling that it would stay that way for a long, long time.

“My God, it’s huge and it’s so…it’s so beautiful Master!” Jeanine said, transfixed by the sight of the massive cock in front of her, “I have to have it!”

“Think you can handle this much cock?” Mark asked, still playing with her. She looked him dead in the eye and her response let no doubt.

“Master, I’ve been locked up in that bottle for more than a ten thousand years, and at this point there’s no cock too big for me to handle!”

With that Jeanine reached up to grasp it with both hands. Her huge tits swayed with her movements, the nipples harder than ever. She wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, gripping it tightly as she closed her fingers around it and tried to make them meet.

"I can't even get my fingers around it, this thing is so big!" she said, looking up at Mark as she began to slowly pump his cock with both hands., and she was rewarded with a big clear drop of precum that appeared at the tip. Without hesitation Jeanine clamped her full, soft lips over the tip of his cock and sucked the precum out, sliding her tongue along the sensitive underside as she did so. She continued to pump her Master's cock in her hands, coaxing more precum from his cock which she immediately swallowed down. She slid her lips further back along the head until they slipped past the flared ridge, Jeanine opening her jaw nearly as wide as it would go to get all of Mark's new huge cockhead in her mouth. She immediately began sucking, applying pressure as she slathered her tongue over and around the head of his cock, and Mark groaned slightly as she gripped his shaft tigher and pumped harder, making his precum begin to flow like a small river.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

She continued pumping his cock with both hands gripping his throbbing shaft tightly as she worked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, but she was unable to get more than an six inches into her mouth, no matter how hard she tried. She slipped her lips from the head of his cock after a few minutes of sucking on it and gasped as she took a deep breath, looking up at her Master and smiling.

“Wow! I didn’t think you’d be able to do that,” Mark said. “I thought it’d be too big and thick for you to get any of it in your mouth!”

“If you liked that, you’re gonna love this!” she said, and then she ran her tongue up and down the side of his cock. When she got to the spot just behind the flared head, she opened her mouth and her tongue snaked out, sliding under his cock and then wrapping itself around his shaft. Her tongue slid around and around his thick pole like a snake, encircling his hard shaft again and again. He watched in amazement as her tongue continued to grow in length as it wrapped around his cock until nearly half of his shaft was encircled. Then Jeanine tightened her tongue around his cock and started to move her head up and down, sliding her wet, slippery tongue up and down the length of his cock.

Her tongue gripped his pole tightly as it slid up and down his length, and he knew that she could make him cum like this if she really wanted to! After a few minutes of tugging on his cock with her snake-like tongue Jeanine released her grip on him, her tongue slipping around his shaft in retreat and back into her mouth. She licked her lips as she looked up at him, smiling. Mark was absolutely amazed.

“How in the hell did you do that?” Dan asked, amazed.

“Hey, I’m a genie; I can do anything I want!” she said, looking up at him with a mischievous smile. “And right now I want to wrap my tits around this monster cock of yours before I fuck you and see just how long you can stay hard and how much cum you can shoot!”

With that she stood up and led him into his bedroom, grabbing onto his cock and leading him with it. Once there she pushed him onto the bed and quickly climbed on between his legs, her huge breasts sliding against his thighs as she moved up to wrap them around his cock. He held his cock up for her as she lifted her huge breasts up with both hands and wrapped them tightly around his cock. His cock was huge but so were her breasts, and nearly all of it disappeared between her massive tits. Just the head was visible, and the pre-cum was flowing like a stream from the tip.

"I'll take it from here Master!" she gave him that wicked smile again as she slid her mammoth tits up and down on his cock, pushing them together firmly to keep his shaft trapped between them. The head of his cock popping out at the top as she slid her big globes down onto his shaft. His precum was flowing freely now, the length of his thick shaft and the valley between her huge tits quickly becoming shiny and slick with the slippery fluid. Jeanine looked down and watched the head of his cock appear and disappear between her tits, occasionally dipping her head down to suck the head of his cock when it appeared between her huge tits. She moved her huge globes up and down his long, thick shaft in a steady rythym over and over again, fucking him with her tits, her eyes glazed over with desire when she looked up at him as she moved.

After several very pleasurable minutes of this, Jeanine released his cockhead from her mouth and looked up at him, the lust plain in her eyes.

“I could make you cum like this, but I think I’ll save that for later!” she said, releasing his cock from between her tits. It slapped down against his stomach as she quickly climbed up on top of him, her huge breasts swaying back and forth as she moved. She positioned herself above him on her hands and knees, then leaned down and kissed him hard, her big breasts pressing against his chest as she pressed her mound against the underside of his cock. He could feel her wetness flowing out of her slit and coating the underside of his shaft as she slowly slid it up and down against his cock. She broke off the kiss and looked down at him, fire in her eyes.

“And now, Master, I’m going to fuck you!” she said breathlessly.

“I wish you would!” he said. She smiled a wicked smile as she replied.

“You only get three wishes a day, Master,” she said as she sat up and then squatted above his cock, lifting the huge shaft up and rubbing the head between the outer lips of her pussy, “I’m doing this for me!”

And with that she lowered herself down on the monstrous cock, the bulbous head pushing apart and then slipping past the swollen outer lips, stretching her opening as it slid inside her tight, wet tunnel. She closed her eyes and moaned as she pushed down with her hips, slowly sliding down on the massive hard shaft, feeling the huge flared head slide deeper inside her pussy, stretching her to the limit as it filled her. She gasped and panted for breath as she spoke.

“My God, this thing is huge!” she moaned as she slid further down on his cock. “I love it Master!” Mark watched in amazement as she took his huge, thick cock deeper and deeper inside her tight, wet pussy with one slow, deliberate motion, pushing down with her hips, her pussy stretching and expanding, until she had more than two-thirds of it inside her tunnel. She paused then, panting for breath, and Mark could feel her inner muscles shifting and twitching around his shaft as she adjusted to the massive pole inside her. Her pussy was tight on his thick shaft, and very wet.

“Oh my God,” she gasped, “your cock is so big! I’ve never felt one so big before!”

“Why not just make your pussy bigger so it can fit better?” Mark asked.

“Aahh….” She gasped as she slid down a little further, “Wouldn’t be as much fun…for either of us…oohh…would it, Master?”

“Can you take it all of my cock like this?” Mark asked.

“Hey,” Jeanine replied, panting slightly, “Like I said before, I’m a genie…aaahh…I can do anything I want, and right now…I want your big cock inside of me…all of it!”

A look of determination crossed her face, and looking Mark straight in the eyes she sat straight up and impaled herself down onto his massive cock, taking all of it inside her pussy. She threw her head back and cried out with delight as his long, thick cock filled and stretched her pussy; Mark could feel the firm cheeks of her ass resting on his big, heavy balls and he could feel the head of his cock pressing hard against the end of her tunnel. Her pussy was hot, wet, and very tight wrapped around his cock. He looked down at her sitting on his hips with his huge cock completely inside her pussy, and he could have sworn he saw a long bulge in her abdomen in the outline of his cock! He felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

Jeanine leaned forward and rested on her hands, placing them on either side of his body. Her huge, firm breasts rested against his chest and he could feel the hard pebbles of her nipples poking into his skin.

“Now let’s see about that hour of stamina that you wished for Master ,” she said, gripping her pussy around his shaft.

“At least an hour,” Mark replied, reaching up and grasping her mammoth breasts with both hands. He lifted her breasts up to his face, sucking first on one nipple and then the other as she moaned and began sliding up and down the entire length of his thick, hard shaft. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight around his cock and she knew just how to use it, sliding up his pole until just the head was trapped inside her, then sliding all the way back down and taking his entire length in one long, fluid motion. She gripped and squeezed his cock with her inner muscles as she fucked him, milking his cock with every stroke. She moaned with pleasure as the massive meat stretched and filled her pussy over and over again, and she felt the sensations building inside her.

“Oh, Master,” she moaned as she slid up and down on his cock, “I’m gonna cum…all over your big, hard cock…I’m gonna cum….mmmm….I’m gonna cum NOW! AAAHHH!!”

She came hard, and Mark could feel her ass twitching and her pussy muscles clamping down on his shaft as she came, never slowing her motions, continuing to slide up and down on his massive cock, taking all twelve inches of his thick pole inside her with every stroke. He squeezed her huge, round breasts hard as she came, and he felt her pussy clamp down in return. She came long and hard, so long that he thought she’d never stop cumming, but she finally did. Her massive orgasm left her gasping for breath and covered with a fine layer of sweat.

“Oh, my God!” she said, slowing down her movements but not stopping, “Master that was great! I thought I’d never stop cumming!”

“Neither did I,” Mark replied.

“You gotta remember,” she panted, still slowly sliding up and down his shaft which was still rock-hard, “I haven’t had a hard cock inside me in more than a ten thousand years! I have a lot of pent-up energy to get rid of!”

“How many times can you cum?” Mark asked, his hands still squeezing and massaging her huge tits.

“Back-to-back or total?” she asked, still slipping up and down on his cock.

“Both,” he said, pulling on her nipples. She moaned in response and then replied.

“Back-to-back, my record is three. Total, my personal best is ten. But then again,” she said, pausing her speech to catch her breath but not stopping her motions, “I’ve never had a huge cock like this one inside me before, and I’ve never been with a man who could keep up with me, either!”

“That sounds like a challenge!” Mark said.

“Just stating the facts,” she replied, looking down at him and smiling. She cocked one eyebrow and then said, “So, wanna break some records, Master?”

“Is that a wish I hear?” Mark asked, smiling in return.

“Yes, it is,” she replied, smiling back.

“Remember, my dear Jeanine” Mark taunted, playfully squeezing her breasts, “you have to make it in the form of a wish!”

Jeanine laughed and then said, “Okay, Master, I wish that you would fuck me with your huge cock and make me cum more than I ever have before!”

“Your wish is my command, Jeanine!” Mark said , and without warning he flipped her off of him and onto the bed, quickly moving in behind her and turning her on her stomach. Then he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up onto her hands and knees, her big breasts hanging down in front of her. He grabbed his cock and placed the head against her opening and quickly thrust forward, impaling her on his cock. She cried out with pleasure, and he immediately grabbed her hips and began thrusting in and out of her in hard, long, deep strokes.

“Oh! My! God!” she gasped between strokes. “Gonna…cum….again….keep that….up!”

“That’s the idea!” Mark said, and he reached around to grab both her tits. He gripped them hard, using them as leverage to pull her back into him as he thrust forward again and again, driving his cock as deeply into her as it would go with each stroke.

“OH! YES! OH! MY! GOD!” she cried with each stroke, “GONNA! CUM! OH! AAAHHHH!!!” she cried as she came, harder than ever. Mark continued thrusting in and out of her pussy as she came, and all she could do was grip the bed sheets in her fists and grip his cock with her pussy as he pounded her.

“Aaahh…one…..” she panted, “mmmm….here cums another one….aaaahhh!” she cried as Mark continued to stroke her pussy, driving his cock up hard.

“Oh God! Another one….Master…..aaaahhh!!” she cried out loud as the third powerful orgasm rocked her slim body. Mark could feel her pussy muscles twitching and fluttering around his thick shaft, and he continued thrusting inside her.

“Again….oh….yessss…..here it….cums….again!! AAAHHHH!!” she screamed as her fourth orgasm hit, followed quickly by another one.

“Oh…oh…give it to me…hard…yes…Master here it is…FIVE!” she grimaced with pleasure as the sensations rippled through her body.

“My God Master,” she panted, “you’re a regular fucking machine! You’re gonna fuck me to death!”

“Well, you know what they say,” Mark said, also panting for breath, “be careful what you wish for, because you just may get it!”

“Oh! Oh my God, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder! Harder!” she screamed as he pounded in and out of her, gripping her tightly by the hips. He kept up his motions as the Jeanine began cumming over and over again, crying out with each orgasm. He pounded her continually in long, deep strokes, pulling back on her hips as he thrust forward. He could feel his balls banging against her clit as he fucked her and she came again and again. Her big, heavy breasts slapped against each other with the force of his strokes; all she could do was grab two handfuls of sheet and hang on!

She lost track of time, but not the number of times she had cum. When she finally couldn’t take any more, she begged him to stop.

“Okay, okay!” she panted between thrusts, “Please Master, I can’t take any more! You’ve…unh!....fucked me so hard….aaagghh…please, cum for me! Unnhh…aagghh…cum for me….I want to feel you cum!”

“You’re not only gonna feel it,” Markreplied, “you’re gonna see it!” Then he flipped her over onto her back and mounted her again, driving his thick cock into her once more. She reached up and grabbed his nipples between her fingers, pulling and pinching on them as he drove his huge cock in and out of her sopping, stretched-out pussy. She was intent on making him cum, and she didn’t have long to wait. She could feel his cock widen inside her and knew that he was going to explode at any second. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled on his nipples hard.

Mark cried out as his orgasm hit with a force unlike anything he’d ever experienced before. He thrust forward as his cock exploded deep inside the Jeanine’s pussy, immediately flooding her with an ocean of cum. His cock was shooting in long, intense spurts, and he could feel the cum racing out of his big balls and up his shaft to spew out of the end of his cock. Jeanine the djinn could feel his cock throbbing and pumping inside her pussy as it filled her up with cum. After the third long spurt Mark pulled out of Jeanine’s pussy to finish shooting his load all over her stomach and breasts. She quickly grabbed his spurting, shooting cock with both hands and pumped it, squeezing the cum out of him. He came over and over again, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick cum all over her.

By the time he finally finished cumming, Jeanine’s breasts and stomach were covered with long, thick streams of white cum. She continued pumping and squeezing his cock with her hands until the last drop slipped out of the tip and dropped down onto her stomach. Then, finally, she felt Mark’s mammoth cock begin to soften. She let it slip out of her hands to plop down onto her mound as Mark sat back to catch his breath. She was covered with cum, and he was covered with sweat.

“So,” Mark panted, trying to catch his breath, “how was that? Did we do it?” he asked, and Jeanine’s smile answered his questions before she spoke.

“We sure did Master! I came five times back-to-back, and came a total of twenty-two times!” The pleasure was evident on her face as she spoke. “But how about you? How long did you stay hard? I kind of lost track, from the way you were giving my pussy the pounding of a life time!”

“I glanced at the clock right before you sat down on me. According to the clock, we went at it for an hour and thirty minutes!”

Jeanine smiled in response. “Like I said, Master, I can guarantee my results!”

“You certainly can!” Mark replied. “Now I guess we ought to get cleaned up, huh? I’ve made quite a mess all over you!”

“My God, I’ve never seen so much cum! But please, allow me Master!” Jeanine said, and blinked her eyes. Instantly they were both clean, dry, and fully clothed; Mark was sitting on the couch in the living room and the Jeanine was standing in front of him, hands on her hips, a big grin on her face.

“Master will you use that big cock of yours on me like you just did any time you want!” Jeanine asked.

“That’s gonna be a lot,” Mark replied, smiling at her.

“Would that be so bad?” she asked, smiling.

“No, I don’t think it would!” Mark replied.

The End…………

Copyright ©2014 xxSnakePlisskenxx ~All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without prior written permission of the author, Nero Williams.

Published 
Written by xxSnakePlisskenxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments