Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa’s Dreams

"Melissa comes to terms with her recurring nightmares."

13
12 Comments 12
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Melissa found her svelte body being pushed into the bed. Her legs curved outwards and tucked up beneath her; her bum partly projecting over the end of the bed. A large hand pressed down onto the base of her spine, pinning her in place. A cock, the largest cock she had ever felt, fucked her relentlessly. Every penetrating thrust resulted in Melissa exhaling into the damp bedclothes; her hands outstretched and clinging onto the sheets above her head, pulling them towards her. Her head shook from side to side. Her eyes closed.

The cock seemed to penetrate further than her physical body allowed. Her eyes rolled upwards as she finally, let it all go. Her whole body convulsed with the expectation of multiple orgasms. Her breath was forced from her lungs in bursts; accompanied by loud sharp noises. Melissa found herself on the edge of an orgasmic cliff waiting to be pushed off, and then she started to fall…

Melissa’s eyes flew open. She sat bolt upright in bed, panting hard. Her hands grabbed the sheets around her for comfort and she scanned the room rapidly for the existence of any other person. Melissa started to calm down as she explored her room. Her hands trembling as she hugged herself. The table lamp was still shining from the night before. The duvet was dumped unceremoniously on the bedroom floor at the foot of the bed. Melissa remembered trying to stay awake for as long as she could but finally relented to the power of exhaustion. Sleep had overtaken her and she knew what that would mean.

The dream would take her.

Melissa started to sob. She shook her head as she looked at the state of her bed. The bed was wet with sweat. The sheets were soaked where she sat. She felt between her legs and rubbed her finger into the bedclothes. Definitely pussy juice, she acknowledged, as she sniffed her fingers. Her pussy felt used, abused and very wet. She must have cum in her dream, it was the only explanation. Her knickers were ripped and in tatters beside her.

For the fifth time in one week, Melissa pulled the sheets off the bed and loaded them into the washing machine. New sheets were gathered from the airing cupboard at the top of the stairs and rapidly deployed. The bed was made ready, once more, for the next installment.

Melissa wandered into the bathroom and stared at the floor and then at her reflection in the mirror. Another tear slipped from the corner of her eye as she looked at herself before heading for the shower. Work called, but she already felt exhausted.

-oOo-

The working day was no different to any others and brought enlightenment and joviality to the more recent and sinister thoughts that seemed to invade Melissa’s head. She laughed and smiled with her colleagues and mates, in between trying to make sense of what she was experiencing. It was fair to say that Melissa’s dreams seemed to occupy her mind, most of the day, and all of the night.

She considered asking a friend to sleep over on one occasion, in an attempt to try and stop the dreams but then decided against the idea; not knowing whether the dream would take her or not, or what she might reveal to her friend if it did.

She couldn’t talk about the dreams to anyone; they seemed so weird, so pornographic. She wondered whether her subconscious was telling her that she was missing something that she craved. It was true, she hadn’t had sex with a bloke for a while, but these dreams seemed more than that. They seemed sinister and evil and always started the same way. They ended up the same way too; soaking wet sheets and a feeling of exhaustion, a feeling of being completely and utterly fucked.

Yet, Melissa knew, that at the end of each working day, she had to go home, eat, and climb into bed. Sleep was optional, but not in her current state or the state that her dreams left her in. It was something she had to face, every night, whether she wanted to or not.

Distraught and scared, Melissa crawled into bed at the end of another day. She knew she would try to keep awake, yet again; it was her only chance of escape, but she also knew she would fail to do so. Picking up her tablet she ordered a few things from Amazon for next day delivery. She watched an episode of her favourite series on Amazon Prime, followed by a few more programmes while curled up in bed; a mug of hot chocolate sat expectantly on the bedside table next to her. She checked her knickers and they were definitely on her body, where they should be, and they were dry.

Twice she startled herself, as she half fell asleep. She eventually relented and switched her tablet off; placing it on the bedside table next to the lamp. Melissa drank the hot chocolate and then curled into the foetus position, pulling the duvet around her and feeling the warmth and comfort from the goose down. Nice memories from the day flooded her mind, yet she slowly relinquished her hold on reality and closed her eyes…

-oOo-

Melissa pulled her car over onto the layby. Switching the engine off, she looked out of the car window at the rusted, black, metal gates. In the distance, set back amongst the trees and slightly out of sight, was a large mansion. Melissa felt the urge to get out of the car and slowly walk towards the gates; the car door was left wide open as she vacated it. A metal chain and lock held the gates together but as she lifted the lock in her hands it fell apart and the chain slipped through her hands to the floor.

Melissa pushed the gate open and it swung, heavily, on the double hinges that supported it; eventually sticking on the built up gravel and mud just to one side of the wet pathway. She stepped inside and felt an immediate rush of excitement. Her breasts lifted and dropped in unison to her heavy breathing. Her eyelids were heavy, her lips formed a pout. Invisible hands clawed and pawed at her body, exciting her to the core. A steel cold breeze swept between her legs, through her cut denim jeans and brushed up against her white cotton panties; the same cold breeze that also caused her nipples to harden and extend beneath her white cotton top.

Melissa walked towards the mansion which was situated at the end of the curved pathway.

Silver moonlight shone on the wet stone, illuminating her way. Ivy, shrubs and weeds clawed at the path, but kept their distance; as if they were forbidden to grow there. Away from the path the once manicured landscape, had become overgrown with weeds. A granite stone fountain glistened, but no running water was heard.

Melissa focused on her final destination, keeping to the path; all the time, wondering why the stone floor was not cold to her bare feet. The breeze tortured her senses, causing Melissa to jerk her head from side to side at the slightest sound. Occasionally, the cold air would penetrate her knickers and cause her to close her eyes and clench her stomach in anticipation. Her nipples hardened with the breeze and were visibly pointing in the direction of her travel.

Melissa had been here before, many times, yet the memories were suppressed.

She noticed a small glow coming from the nearest window as she eventually reached the wooden doors of the mansion. She was about to raise her right hand to the black knocker that adorned it, but hesitated. Instead, she just pushed the door with her left. It creaked as it swung open, this time, only stopping when it reached its full swing.

Melissa took a few steps inside and looked all around her. To her right was a closed door, to her left, an open door to the dining room. Cobwebs, covered in dust, could be seen hanging from the glass chandeliers. Chairs were arranged around the great table with only one of them pushed to the side; as if someone had just left the table, or the room. There were no footprints on the dusty floor and no marks on the dust covered table.

As Melissa took in the contents of the room, a gust of wind swept around her and stirred up the dust. The room grew darker and she noticed that the solitary candle on the dining table had been extinguished. She felt a gentle push from behind and she stumbled forward. Melissa took in the sweeping staircase and she knew the direction in which she had to proceed.

Each step was accompanied by a heightened sense of sexual excitement. Melissa knew that his cock would be there, waiting for her, though she didn’t know how she knew this fact. It would be ready to take her; ready to pleasure her sweet sex. As she took her first step onto the staircase, the palms of her hands subconsciously brushed against her nipples, hardening them even more. With every step she rubbed at her nipples until they stood out. Eventually, one of her hands was placed on the banister for support.

With each deliberate step, Melissa paused to imagine what she would find, what she hoped would be there.

Melissa ran up the last third of the staircase and burst in on the master bedroom, hoping to surprise him. Catch him unawares.

The room seemed quiet and still. In the middle was a low oak table with two half-full glasses and a half-empty bottle of red wine. They were completely undrinkable, with dust forming a solid crust on the surface of the wine in the glasses and covering the bottle. Aged cobwebs adorned the corners between the legs and the top surface of the table.

The bed, however, was in pristine condition. The cloth covering the bed was bright red in colour, patterned with maroon and green abstract shapes. The pillow cases at the end were large and plump. On Melissa’s left was a large French window, barely capable of keeping the wind out; air hissed through the gaps and yet, Melissa did not feel the cold.

To her right was a very large gold-encrusted ornate mirror that supplied excellent views of the bed, the window and beyond.

Melissa stared at the bed and she knew.

Stepping around the small table in front of her, she walked to the end of the bed and stopped at the foot of it. On her way, a cork bottle top skidded along the floor making snake-like shapes in the dust. With her body close to the bed, she raised one hand. Her finger touched the ends of her erect nipple, on its way to being sucked into her mouth.

Melissa stood in silence, and waited.

She could feel the tension in the air as she waited.

A whooshing sound made itself known to her senses. The temperature in the room dropped. Clouded particles of air swirled about her, pressing into her flesh and caressing her. Invisible hands slid over her legs, onto her thighs and clenched her buttocks. Melissa was breathing heavily, knowing full well that she dared not look around. The mirror was tempting and she nearly glanced in its direction. She wondered whether one glance would hurt, but she controlled the urge.

Melissa kept her eyes shut tight. Her head swirled from side to side with the swirling air that caressed her body.

Suddenly, she felt her cut-off jeans being ripped from her body and discarded, effortlessly. Hands pressed against her body and pushed her forwards onto the bed. Melissa heard another ripping sound. As she opened her eyes, she saw her knickers fall onto the bed in front of her; knickers that were already wet with excitement.

Then she felt it.

Something wet slipped over her bare pussy. Melissa let out a loud groan followed by the obligatory expletives. She felt the palms of hands caress her breasts and tweak her nipples from underneath her flimsy top. She felt hands caress her thighs and slide up inside her top, over her stomach, and around her neck. Every part of her was being touched, caressed, and fondled. Too many hands, thought Melissa, too many hands.

A tongue slipped inside her sex, parting her lips, before it was removed, just as quickly. Sampling her delights.

Melissa felt a hand effortlessly lift her onto the bed. With her knees balanced on the edge, Melissa tucked her legs underneath her; her backside, once more, protruding over the edge of the bed. Invisible but powerful hands pushed her body down onto the bed. A tongue entered her pussy and then the unexpected happened. Another tongue entered her anus with just as much enthusiasm as the first.

Both tongues worked her expertly, delivering an exotic mix of erotica and pure penetration all at the same time. Melissa panted into the bedclothes, her hands stretched forward in an attempt to prevent her being pushed up the bed.

Melissa whimpered the only words that conveyed her feelings, “Oh! Fuck…” into the bedclothes, many times over, often after inhaling a lungful of air.

Asyana_Komori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Asyana_Komori

She shook her head in abject pleasure. She gripped the sheets tight, either side of her. Both of her holes were being expertly used and she was being propelled, headfirst, into the most wonderful orgasm.

She even tried to push her backside against the superb penetration she was feeling, before it all stopped.

The mood in the room changed. Again, gusts of wind swirled around her. Under her body, her nipples were squeezed until they hurt. Melissa was on the edge of screaming when something large separated her pussy lips.

Fuck, it was huge, thought Melissa, instantly labelling it ‘The Cock’.

Melissa opened her eyes in desperation, wanting to watch, to see where it was heading but knowing that she would be prevented from seeing anything; her vision was always non-existent. All she was allowed to do was feel.

The cock scraped across her clitoris, causing Melissa to clench her stomach muscles and yelp with each thrilling sensation. Melissa grasped at the bed clothes in front of her in anticipation, waiting for it to pleasure her. The cock started to slip inside her fully lubricated sheath, stretching her wide open. It pushed onwards and upwards, as if there was no limit to where it could go. As far as the cock was concerned, her body had no limits, no final dimension. She felt it push against her cervix. The cock permeated everywhere. She could even feel it slip and slide along the insides of her throat.

Momentarily, Melissa became scared. This cock was huge and it hadn’t even started to fuck her in earnest.

Melissa let out a loud screech when the cock was withdrawn before being pushed back into her with some urgency. The cock rested inside her, allowing her to come to terms with its girth, its ability to fill her, its need and exactly what that would mean. To Melissa, it meant she was going to be fucked. Big time.

The cock withdrew again and was just as quickly pushed back inside with some force. The penetration seemed to go on for much longer than her body had available space. Her lips quivered and she used her arms to push back from the bed. Melissa wanted all of it; she wanted to be fucked like this, to be taken and used, and afterwards, to be thrown down on the bed, like a rag doll.

The cock fucked into her again, the thrusting becoming more and more regular and with a higher frequency. Melissa started to shake her head. Her nipples were squeezed and pulled outwards by a sudden coldness around her upper body. Something smoothed over her hips and grabbed her slim waist. Suddenly, Melissa was pulled backwards with a force that equalled the forward motion of the cock entering her body.

Melissa was on the very edge of her orgasm, a few more thrusts and she would be falling over the cliff edge that she was being driven towards. Melissa started grunting and pulling on the bedclothes as she was so wantonly fucked.

Melissa cried out, “Nooo…” as the cock was suddenly removed; it just disappeared, one moment filling her, the next, it was gone. She felt it once more, on the outside of her body, sliding between the crease of her buttocks and over her back.

“Push it back in me. Push it back in me,” she muttered in desperation, into the sheets.

The cock slid backwards and Melissa’s smile returned, only to make her gasp and cause her mouth to form a perfect ‘O’ shape. Her eyes opened wide.

“Not there! It’s too big. Not there!”

Melissa let a gasp escape her mouth as the huge cock pushed at her puckered anus. Her secret hole, where no cock had ever gone before. A place where only she had tickled the outside but had never desired to venture beyond.

The cock was pushing its way upwards. Unbelievably, there was no pain, the only thing that registered in Melissa’s mind was the naughtiness of it and then she started to feel its girth fill her up. She felt the same sensations as she had done when it invaded her pussy. The stretching, the tingling, the heat, the excruciating pleasure that she never thought would be there. The sinful pleasure of having her arse fucked invaded her mind, her body and her soul.

Melissa started to love it, and the cock started to pound into her at an alarming rate.

The overwhelming urge to see this cock enter her anus was uppermost in her mind, and then she remembered the mirror. Melissa was on the verge of her orgasm once more. She shook her head in desperation as both sensations were fighting for her attention, but both couldn’t win. If she looked, she may well lose the building sensations within her, but, even if she looked, would she be allowed to see?

She willed the cock to bring her off as quickly as it could so that she could glance in the mirror and see it. Yet the cock seemed to keep her on the edge, as if it were deliberately and purposefully preventing her from reaching her orgasm. She wasn’t being propelled forward, just held there, hanging over her orgasmic cliff, but being prevented from falling. The pleasure was intense.

Melissa let out a whimper as she turned her head, to plead with the cock’s owner to fulfil her need. She wanted to urge him on, and to see how she was being used. When she opened her eyes to look, she was momentarily mesmerised by the sight before her; a sight that her senses couldn’t comprehend. A sight that her mind had no explanation for and a sight that shouldn’t have been there – but it was!

Then the whole room shook violently. An intense screeching noise filled the room and she quickly clasped her hands over her ears to protect herself, yet she couldn’t take her eyes off the moving rhythms of smoke, air or mist, whatever it was that engulfed her, filling her and drifting over her body. Playing her like a sexual violin.

Suddenly the air became cold, the windows smashed open and glass shattered over the wooden floor. Fine splinters of glass combined with dust landed on her bare skin. She briefly closed her eyes but opened them soon afterwards, staring into the mirror with even more reason to try and comprehend what was happening.

The air in the room become too cold to bear any longer, the wisps of air on her nipples receded, the cock had shrunk and slithered out of her anus, the mist behind her was evaporating at an alarming rate. Her orgasm was completely lost.

Melissa was frightened.

The mirror smashed into a thousand pieces and scattered over the floor. The bed shook. The flimsy curtains were blowing in the wind, almost knocking the bottle of wine onto the floor.

Melissa turned around quickly and curled up into a ball on the bed looking in the direction of the misty form before her.

The screeching sound was replaced with a low hum which slowly became louder and louder. A dark and sinister, obsidian-black opening appeared before her, growing at a steady, but rapid pace.

Melissa was not the sort of girl that would be able to make sense of what was happening, it was all too supernatural, magical, frightening and sinister. The rip in dream-space-time appeared slowly, connecting her dream world with the real world. Nothing her physical form could do would be able to stop it. Dreams were pouring into Melissa’s real world as she panted, asleep on her bed, living out this hell within her head. Dreams flowed through the void at an alarming rate, yet none of them were associated with Melissa’s own dreams. These were other people’s dreams, nightmares, horrors, fantasies, aspirations, pleasures; dreams representing every possible human emotion. Melissa was trapped in her own nightmare while these spilled into her bedroom.

She wanted it to stop. She would have done anything for the cock to come and pleasure her once more.

A man slowly took form in front of her and appeared close to the opening. His right arm covered in a single tattoo, and his torso seemed to struggle to hold the void open for the dreams to escape. His face appeared only briefly, yet he studied the room with considered thought, before resting his eyes on the human form before him.

Melissa started using her arms and legs to push her body further up the bed, away from the blackness, away from danger, away from this strange entity before her. The low, droning sound became too much for Melissa’s ears and she used her hands to cover them once more, squashing her breasts between her arms as she did so.

Melissa started to shout “Stop it. Stop it. No more…”

Melissa glanced at the apparition before her, taking in its form, its looks, its manliness, before the blackness started to shrink and collapse back on itself. She saw the entity struggle with the conflict. The low hum turned once more to a screech as the dream world and reality parted company.

As the hole snapped shut there was an intense burst of light and a loud thud.

Melissa’s eyes flew open. She sat bolt upright in bed, panting hard. Her body rocked to and fro as she slowly calmed herself down and came to a halt. Breathing heavily, she studied the room and the bed.

This was different, she realised.

The bed was damp but not wet. She felt the bedclothes between her legs and the sheets were relatively dry. The duvet hadn’t made it off the bed. She tried desperately to remember what had happened but all she could remember was that she looked into a mirror. She could see herself in the mirror but nothing else. In fact, there was nothing else, just blackness.

Fragments of her previous dreams started to emerge and Melissa realised that this was her first dream which contained a mirror. Her lower lip quivered as she shivered from the cold. At least, she thought to herself, she wouldn’t have to change the sheets this time.

Melissa headed for the shower. The dream played in her head a few more times as she washed her hair and body. The hot water was very welcome, and was just what she needed to try and wash the memories away. At the same time she emerged from the shower, the doorbell rang. Melissa quickly slipped on her silk dressing gown and headed for the door.

Through the glass window she could see the brown outline of the UPS man. She opened the door to accept the parcel that she ordered the night before.

“Parcel for Melissa Brodie,” he said, still looking down on the delivery pad in front of him. He handed Melissa the parcel.

Melissa took the parcel from his outstretched hands but she could not take her eyes from his face. As soon as the UPS man looked up, he found himself in the same transfixed state as Melissa. His eyes widened and his mouth opened.

He quickly gathered his senses. “Would you mind signing here, please,” he said in a slow and deliberate manner, handing Melissa the electronic pad and pen.

Melissa put the parcel on the floor and took the pad. She signed it and handed it back.

The UPS man turned to leave and walked down one of the steps before turning back.

“Do we know each other? You seem – familiar?”

“You seem familiar too,” repeated Melissa almost immediately. With hesitation, she added, “But I don’t think we have met. I would have remembered the tattoo, it’s very distinctive.”

Melissa did remember the tattoo, all too well. The UPS man nodded and started to move away from the house.

He stopped once more to look back again. “Would you like to go for a drink? A meal? A walk in the park, maybe?”

Melissa nodded quickly, she could hardly form the words, her broad smile covered her face.

He looked at her with an amused smile on his face. “What would you like to do then?”

“Oh! Yeah, all of the above,” she said, unable to make her mind up as to which would be better.

“How about a meal? Tonight at eight?”

Melissa nodded, “I’ll be ready.”

“I’ll pick you up at seven thirty.”

“In your brown van?”

“No, in my car.”

Melissa smiled and nodded, feeling a little stupid, “Seven thirty then…”

The UPS man left but continued to look back towards the house. Melissa eventually closed the door and rested her back against it as she folded her arms about her. Her nipples hardened as her dreams flooded her mind with images of his smile, the tattoo of the Tree of Gondor on his right arm, his blonde hair. His cock…

Her dream man.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments