Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Midnight Lovers: The Beginning (1)

14
9 Comments 9
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Jakoda ran though the bushes; the leaves and twigs scraping across her pale skin, small lines of Blood were running down her arms. Her attacker was getting closer, she could feel it. 

Zig Zaging through the trees, she tripped spraining her ankle. She tried to get back up, but the pain shot her down again. She was trapped, with no way out. Less then a minute later, she heard the hurried footsteps of her attacker and she turned to face him; His glowing red eyes piercing hers. 

"What, do you want from me?" She yelled, but got no response.

Her attacker got closer the moonlight shining on his face.

"J-J-Jasper?"

She bolted upright; she was in her room. Her body covered in a cold sweat, her skin shined in the moonlight. She ran her hand through her damp hair, 'Was that a dream?' she thought before checking the time on her alarm clock. 3:41am? Shit, Shit,shit. She had 19 minutes to get ready and go to work. She hurried into the bathroom and took a quick second to admire her figure in the mirror. Jakoda was 5'3" with natural raven black hair that ran down her back to her tightly shaped butt. She couldn't help but notice the effect the dream had on her, as her nipples were straining against her tight tank top. She had a pretty average 42C cup. She pulled off her shirt, leaving her in just her black lace panties which she also pulled off before stepping into the shower.

Jakoda worked part time at a library, She was also attending collage to become an artist. All round, she was kind of a "nerdy" girl. Of course, the Library where she worked had to be different, and be open 24/7, and she was unlucky enough to be picked for the extremely early shift, though she was thankful there was no traffic at that time or she would've surely been late. Though she couldn't help to think about her bizarre dream, it felt so real, she pushed the thoughts out of her head as she pulled into her parking space, residing herself to the tedious task of placing books on the correct shelf or face a lecture from your boss.

Two Days went past, and every night it was the same dream, the same routine. Though tonight was different, she had school in the morning; maybe that would get her mind off things. Her classes went without a hitch. Her last class was art, so she knew it would be easy. She sat in her assigned seat and waited for the teacher to arrive. That's when it happened, the event that would change her life forever.

"Good afternoon, class. Today we have a new student. Please everyone, this is Jasper," the teacher's voice boomed calmly over the chatter of his class.

Jakoda froze; that name, it sounded all too familiar, could it be him? She looked up to see that face and it was the face from her dreams. But she remembered it from somewhere else, she just couldn't put her finger on it.

The teacher assigned Jasper to the seat next to Jakoda, mainly because the class was seated in Alphabetical order.

"Long time no see, Jakoda," his voice whispered in her ear, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand straight. 

"How do you know my name?"

"I've known you for years, Jakoda. Don't you remember me?"

She stared at his face, his eyes. Then she remembered.

"You're Jasper. You and I used to play together as kids." 

To which Jasper smiled and nodded. He had grown much paler than she had remembered him; to be quite honest, she thought it made him look sexy, and she could feel her panties dampening.

"Jakoda, is there something you wish to share with us?" the teacher interrupted her day dreaming.

"Erm no Sir," she stuttered.

"Then pay attention," he said calmly.

The rest of the lesson flew past as Jakoda and Jasper talked. She invited him over for dinner as she wanted to keep talking to him. Something about him was so alluring to her, she practically hung to every word he said.

"So My place at 7?" She spoke after picking up her bag.

"Sure, thing," he said. "I'll see you then," he called over his shoulder as he walked to his car.

Jakoda Smiled and waved, before walking to her car and driving home. Once she arrived, she immediately had a shower, before pacing naked around her room trying to decide what to wear. She decided on a Black Mini skirt and a Red with Black Lace Corset. She had just finished cooking the Dinner, when the doorbell rang. She glanced at the clock it; was 7pm on the dot. 'He was always the perfectionist' she thought to herself opening the door. She couldn't resist blushing when she saw a handful of red roses in Jasper's hand. 

"These are for you," he said handing them to her.

"They're beautiful."

She smiled, taking a closer look to what he was wearing, It was a Black Tux. She had to admit he look handsome.

"Please come in, I just finished Dinner," she smiled again and went to go look for a vase to put the Flowers in.

Returning to the Dining room she saw Jasper already staring at her a slight blush coating his cheeks.

"I have to admit, You look good enough to eat, Jakoda," he said; his boyish charms coating his words. 

"Thank God I made more then I needed to," she laughed and sat to plates on the table.

They made small talk while Jakoda ate. Jasper seemed to be moving the food around on the plate.

"Excuse me, but may I use your restroom?" He asked. 

"Yeah Sure, it's the third door on your left," Jakoda giggled slightly and pointed to a hallway. 

"Thank you," Jasper smiled and walked inside, closing the door behind him.

Half an hour went past, and he still wasn't out yet. Jakoda got a little worried. She walked over to the door, but just before she knocked, she heard Jasper groaning, in what she knew all to well was pleasure.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she opened the door slightly, looking in to see what he was doing.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

Though she was shocked to see Jasper hunched over the sink, from what she could see he was ripping something with his mouth.

Her hand clasped over her mouth, a fraction of a second too late as she had already gasped. Jasper turned around, his glowing red eyes piercing hers. Jakoda had forgotten about her dream, until those eyes reminded her, those glowing red eyes, what was he? Would he hurt her? What was he doing? all these questions ran through Jakoda's mind.

Jasper lunged for Jakoda, grabbing her arm and pulling her inside the bathroom. Sitting her on the counter locking her arms to her sides, he pushed up against her.

"Well I guess the cat's out of the bag, Jakoda. I'm fairly certain your smart enough to figure out what I am," Jasper said; the smell of blood filling her nostrils.

"That's not possible. Vampires aren't real, are they?" she stuttered for words. Her entire reality was just flipped upside down, yet somehow this was getting her aroused. She could feel herself dampening her black lace panties.

"You better start believing those Vampire stories, Jakoda. You're in one," Jasper growled. This didn't help Jakoda. She was getting wetter by the second; she knew that Jasper could smell her, she blushed and turn her head to the side, trying to avoid his gaze.

Suddenly she felt Jasper kissing her neck, his breath was warm but his lips were cold. His lips worked their way up to her jawline, dragging across to her lips, kissing her forcefully.

Jakoda moaned into Jasper's mouth. She never felt this way about him before, but something about him was just so arousing to her.

She looked down to where he was eating before, finding several empty bags of blood, most likely stolen from a blood bank. She kissed Jasper back, her tongue sliding into his mouth running across his fangs. She wanted him.

Her hands slid down Jasper's sides then along his belt, quickly unbuckling it, she almost ripped the button off his jeans, and unzipped the fly. He was obviously aroused, whether it was from her, or the blood, she couldn't be sure; but it didn't matter anymore, she needed him.

He pulled back and looked at her, "Jakoda, Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes, I'm sure," she said shyly, even though she longed for this.

Somehow during their kiss, her already short skirt had ridden higher up, her entire crouch was now visible to Jasper's preying eye's. He reached out and slid his hand up her pale thigh. Jakoda smiled and spread her legs wider, welcoming his touch. Jasper stood in between her thighs placing his hands on her hips, kissing her again. Deciding she can't wait any longer, she reached into Jasper's boxers and pulled out his erect cock, stroking it firmly. She was quite impressed by his size she guessed it was just over 10".

Jasper moaned, as her petite hand slid up and down his cock. Jakoda giggled as she saw a small amount of precum forming on the tip of his cock. Leaning down and taking his head into her mouth, she sucked greedily; her tongue twirling around the ridge, slurping up every drop of precum she could get. She began bobbing her head up and down, his cock hitting the back of her throat.

"Ohhh Jakoda, I'm coming," Jasper panted as he shot load after load of his precious seed down Jakoda's throat, making her gag slightly. After she sucked every drop of cum of out his cock, Jakoda kissed Jasper firmly wrapping her legs around his waist, making his still hard cock rub her slit through her sheer panties.

"I want you inside of me Jasper," She whispered into his ear, much to Jaspers delight. He slid her Panties to the side, as he softly rubbed his cock against her hearing her moan. He dipped the head inside her, teasing her.

"God dammit Jasper, just fuck me," Jakoda screamed at Jasper.

Her desperate cries soon turned to a gasp and he jammed the entire length of his cock into her in one thrust. Her legs tightened around his waist, as he began sliding out all the way to the head, then plunging it back in, making her scream with every thrust.

Jakoda pressed her lips to his as he built up speed, his balls slapping against her ass with every thrust. She felt her orgasm building up her pussy gripping his cock milking it of his vampiric seed.

Then, she felt it. She felt the sharp pain in her neck. She opened her eyes to see Jasper's shoulder, his lips were at her neck. He bit her, but the sharp pain was enough to send her over the edge, and she soon forgot all about the pain as her body tensed up. Her pussy squeezing Jasper's cock. She came not once, but three times on the last time, Jasper emptied his seed deep inside her. As he pulled back, Jakoda reached up to her neck, blood trailed down her arm. 

"I Love You," she heard Jasper whisper, as she reluctantly closed her eyes; drifting off to sleep.

Jakoda awoke to find herself in her bed. Jasper was nowhere to be seen. "Was it all a dream?" she spoke to herself, as her hand trailed up to her neck. She gasped when she felt two little bumps where Jasper had Bitten. She quickly spotted a small note on her bedside table; she could clearly make out the words.

"Meet me at 7pm sharp. I'll be at the Graveyard

-Jasper"

To be Continued....

Authors Note: This is my First Experience in writing Erotica, So please don't Judge it too harshly. On saying that, I would appreciate any Constructive Criticism you have to offer, There is quite a lot of sexual tension in this story, So if your looking for just a quick story to jerk to, this is not your story, to the others that don't mind a bit of Tension, Enjoy.

Published 
Written by BlackEyedJester
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments