Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mystery Man (Part 2)

"This is the same as my first story, but with Argaron's POV for what happened."

4
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I had been studying this young woman for quite some time now. She has dreams of meeting her perfect dream lover, a tall male of her unique species, with a very large cock. And that is where I come in. In my world, when a woman of earth has dreams of meeting someone that can make them happy just by breeding with them, we satisfy. My species is called the Dragarians. We are an intelligent race of aliens that live just on the dark side of the moon. We all look like humans, but our perfect body shapes of both male and female are quite different from the humans on earth.

I noticed the woman had finally woken from her deep sleep from the flash of thunder that I rode on to get to her. In her less-of-a-sleeping state, I watched as she combed her long hair, and brushed her pearl white teeth, then walked into another room to watch what humans call, "television." Another hour had passed and I knew she was asleep once again. I was in her presence when she started to stir. I couldn't let her wake yet. So I covered her mouth before she could scream and whispered gently to her; "Hush darling, you won't be feeling scared for long." And with that, she had fallen asleep once more.

I took her to the castle I used to show the earth women what I could do with them. I entered the bedroom, seeing that she had finally awoken again. Her perfect breasts were out for me too see, making my cock stir under my cloak that covered my body. "Awake now, love?" I asked, walking in. "I hope you had a good rest when I put you to sleep."

She stayed quiet, I assumed, for not knowing what to say or do at all. She looked down at herself and noticed that I had undressed her; she started to cover her perfectly shaped boobs and nipples.

I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine, pulling the blanket down slowly. "There's no need to hide. I have seen your body and the fantasies in your mind. I know you want this," I said gently and ever so sensually to her.

"What's your name?" She asked me as the blankets fell back to her lap. I almost had to restrain myself from playing with her firm nipples before I needed to.

"My name is Argaron, and I am here to give you pleasure and to see how you humans react when someone like me has you," I said to her as I started to gently caress her right breast with my left hand. It was soft, smooth, warm, and throbbed with her heartbeat. I then began to massage her wonderful tit in my hand, as I eached for her other one with my right hand.

I could feel her pulse increase as I massaged her, played with her, and toyed with her. Her breathing was increasing as well, but I didn't want her to enjoy just my hands.

While she was moaning, I took off my right hand, and replaced it with my warm mouth. Her moans intensified as I licked, nibbled, and sucked at her nipple. I traced my free hand down to her womanhood, and could feel a dampness between her legs.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful

"My dear, you are getting wet down here," I purred to her.

It was my turn now to be played with. I stopped playing with her and stood up, taking off my cloak and showing her my twelve-inch, hard cock. My body, being the perfect male body, was shown fully to her as I stood before her naked.

She looked into my eyes, and I smiled. "Come, darling, take my hard cock in your mouth."

She wasted no time in crawling over to me, but she hesitated with taking my cock in her mouth. Her eyes looked up to me, as if asking for permission. I nodded, and she began to suck my cock.

To humans, my cock tastes like a treat that they would enjoy as a small child. She continued to suck as hard as she could, moving faster. I moaned and placed my hand on the back of her head to encourage her for more. I knew she wanted my seed in her mouth, and she would need to have both of us cum twice: once in our mouths, and then together.

I finally reached my peak and I came hard in her mouth. She swallowed what she could as I emptied my load in her mouth.

I picked her up then laid her down. I smirked up at her as I started to rub her cunt entrance. "You made me cum in your mouth, now I will make you cum in mine." I then began to suck out her cunt. Her juices on my tongue as I pushed it in and out of her hole, and teased her petals and her clit.

She begged and begged for more, and I complied. A few more moments later, her love nectar came into my mouth. It was sweet as honey.

I climbed on top of her and started to tease her entrance. "Are you ready for my cock inside of you?" I asked her. She looked up at me with her lust filled eyes, and nodded. I slammed into her. Feeling her pussy clamp down hard on my cock as I started to thrust in and out of her. Giving her the feeling of fucking or making love with her dream man.

"More, more, oh please, MORE!" She begged me.

"Only to see how you react to my cock."

I continued to slam myself into her, feeling her body, and giving her the pleasure she so desperately craved. I could feel her body shake as she got closer to her peak. As did I. "I'm gonna cum!" She yelled.

"Cum for me," I growled in her ear. Her orgasm swept over her in waves as she came on my cock, and I came inside her womb.

I pulled out of her as she laid limp in the bed. I covered myself with my cloak as I heard her become tired. "A-Argaron... What's happening....?" She asked sounding very sleepy.

"Relax my darling, my seed had taken its affect on you," I said finishing wrapping myself in my cloak. "Your tiredness was what I was telling you about when a human girl takes my seed and cock."

I saw she did not want to leave me, so I left her a gift of a kiss full of passion and love on her lips, before she finally fell asleep in the bed.

Published 
Written by tigress87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors