Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Teenage Vampire Bride

11
6 Comments 6
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Bram Stoker was right, well almost. Vampires do exist, but not as Stoker or popular culture had led people to believe. Vampires are not blood sucking fiends, well not really, and we can walk around in sunlight.

The original vampire has never been tracked, but he existed in the time of the crusades, he was an elderly knight in the Knights Templar. He got what has become known as blood lust, like the Vikings of old. He took a prisoner, a Moor woman and made love to her; he then bit her to make her his bride, the mother of vampires.

To kill a vampire is very hard, garlic is of no use at all. In fact, over the years’ vampires have become quite accustomed to garlicky food, garlic bread being a choice at a meal. Silver is a whole other story, pure silver can be deadly, but if it is mixed in any way, like with sterling silver, it loses its potency. Pure silver can maim and cripple, but can't kill unless it's driven through the heart. Like the wooden stake, that's the funniest one I know. Of course, a wooden stake through the heart would kill a vampire, it would kill anyone. Then we come to the church, the pope of old always wanted to say the church cured everything, even something that wasn't ill. Holy water, the cross, they never worked, as much as the church wanted to.

To tell the truth, vampires are fun loving people, just wanting to be left alone, they are a race, like the Asians, blacks and Arabs. Yes, sometimes we need a fix, but that is always with a consensual partner, willing to go through a little pain when they transition into vampires themselves.

Vampires age differently to a normal human. There are two types of vampires, born vampires and transitioned vampires. Born vampires obviously were born to a vampire, the woman who gave birth was a vampire. Transitioned vampires are humans who have been bitten, now they are vampires themselves.

You may ask how I know this. I know this because I am a direct descendent of that knight, I am a vampire. My name is Sebastian Black. I have long jet black hair and sharp blue eyes. By looks I am in my fifties, in reality, I am nearly one hundred and fifty. We vampires live normal lives I work as a jeweller, it helps explain my wealth.

I cut stones for the wealthy getting diamonds and other precious stones from all over the world, suffice to say I avoid working with silver.

In my years of existence, I have had many lovers, but only two that I felt worthy to transition to my kind. The best way for a male vampire to transition a female is to bite her at the height of her orgasm or lust, it may come as a shock, but it helps her to transition smoother and it makes a strong bond between man and woman.

The reason I tell you all this is because I want to tell you about my teenage bride. Agatha was seventeen, she had dark hair and dark eyes. She had a face of a goddess with slightly pale skin. She started to come into my shop on a regular basis, showing me stones that she needed shaping or cutting.

As I got to know her, her demeanour changed she became outgoing and started to flirt, I was, of course, flattered, and flirted back. After a month or so of us getting to know each other I asked her out, she agreed. I took her out on a few dates and she slowly got used to the nuances of my demeanour. I'd always order red meat, beef or lamb, and I'd always have it blue or rare. When eating meat, my bloodlust would flash in my eyes, the veins in my eyes becoming more prominent. She mentioned it to me and I just blew it off as a family trait, I wasn't lying, was I?

I was in a quandary if I should tell her, would she understand? It had happened before; it didn't turn out well.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

I decided I tell her and take my chances.

I invited her into the back of my shop and sat her down.

"Agatha you are a goddess and should be treated like a queen. I am a wealthy man and wish to spend my life with a beautiful woman like you."

I proceeded to tell her about the real me, about vampirism and how it all works. She showed a fascination and an eagerness to learn more. I was only too happy to show her. Over the next few weeks, she came to the back and read my old manuscripts. I found her sweet scent intoxicating, making me dizzy with lust.

It was decided between us that would have a vampiric union. I would make love to her and she would submit to me her earthly body, then I would bite her to cement out marriage. A date and time were set, midnight of her eighteenth birthday.

The day arrived, and I prepared my room for us. Dark silk sheets covered my bed and candles lit up the room, casting shadows. I bought her some lingerie and waited for her to arrive.

When she arrived, I sent her to change into the lingerie, she looked like a goddess, a queen, my queen. We spent time just kissing, cuddling and holding each other before I led her to the bedroom.

I watched her undress for me, seeing her naked for the first time. Her body was flawless and I stepped closer to her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, grazing my teeth against her neck. I undressed too before turning her around to face me. We kissed slowly, our bodies slowly heating up to each other.

I lifted her up by her butt, placing her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and pushed my penis into her tight virgin hole. She groaned, one tear slowly falling down her cheek. I kissed her slowly, holding her tight.

Slowly we made love, me holding her and caressing her. I could feel her body arching beneath me as she groaned into my ear. I gently rolled over and sat up with her on my lap. We kissed passionately as she slowly bounced on my lap. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. I told her to just relax and let things happen.

I could feel her body slowly shaking, her soft breasts rubbing against my chest. I could feel her orgasm overtake her. She got short of breath and her pussy seemed to spasm on my cock. Her body arched and she held on to me tight.

I pulled her close, kissing her softly on her neck and cheek. I lay back, letting her lay flat on top of me. Slowly I started to slide upwards into her, holding her close, resting my hand on her bare butt.

I could feel myself getting close, so I pulled her close for another passionate kiss. We kissed passionately as ejaculated deep into her teen hole. Her body shook violently as she collapsed on top of me.

We lay there for a good few minutes cuddling. I bit my own tongue hard, piercing the skin and making my tongue bleed. I gently held her neck, biting her neck and feeling blood trickle into my mouth. I drank slowly and then kissed her, mixing our blood into her mouth.

I pulled away and picked her up slowly. I carried her into my bathroom, where I lay her in the large bath. I turned on the water and climbed in with her. I gently washed her body, face and neck. I watched as she changed before my eyes, she seemed to get more mature and her beauty was outstanding.

She climbed on top of me in the bath, wrapping her hand around my cock. I was already hard again and she impaled herself on me. We kissed as we made love in the bath, once again me spilling my seed inside her.

We sat in the bath together till the water went cold, then I led her back to bed. We lay together, cuddling and kissing before falling asleep.

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments