Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One With Nature

"The term "Tree hugger" that's a step forward."

4
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

There once was a girl name Lauren, she cared for all the plants and animals. She couldn't bring herself to think of the animals being trapped in cages, tortured, then slaughtered without knowing the joys of life.  This is why she made the decision to become vegan.

One day Lauren was sitting in her garden tending to her friend the garlic. She had grown all of her plants from seeds, therefore she thought of all of the plants as her children.  As she was watering her garlic, something moved in the bushes next to her catching her eye. She didn't know if she should go check it out or not.

"Oh no, what if it's somethin' that'll eat my babies?" Lauren then got up and walked to the bushes. Something white dashed out of sight. Lauren continued into the bushes to where she was surrounded  by a abundance of trees. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something that shocked her.

There sat a chopped down tree, rotting without being used for anything. Lauren fell to her knees and tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Why would somebody do this? Do they not understand that we need trees to live?" Lauren got into a ball on the ground. "Humans are disgusting things." She sat there sobbing for a long time.

Suddenly Lauren felt a something tickling her face. Lauren opened her eyes to see Ivy branches dancing in the wind.  The branches wrapped themselves around Lauren's arm and tugged at her to where her back was on the fallen tree.

"What the hell?" Lauren scream and tried to tug away from the leaves. She started to freak out as her anxiety grew.

"Calm down child, no one's here to hurt you." A deep, raspy voice filled her head.

Lauren looked around. "Who's there?"

"It's just me and the others."

"Others?"

"Yes, the other organisms and I wanted to thank you for all of your kindness to our kind. It's not normal we see a human with such compassion for nature. Especially a rotting old log like myself."  The ivy loosened it's grip on Lauren.

"You're the tree that was tipped over? How are you talking without a mouth?"

"Your emotion for me put you on another wave link than normal humans, so you can understand us now."

Lauren scratched her head "Gee mister that's a lot to take in, and I don't think I really understand."

"I'm sorry for confusing you, all you need to understand is that we all can speak to you now." The tree's voice started to fade into a coughing fit.

"Gee wilikers, are ya going to be okay?"

"I don't think I can last for much longer. My life force is slowly fading away." The tree started to cough hard.

"Is there anythin' I can do for ya? I don't want ya to be in pain."

"I don't think there's anyway you can help child. My energy is almost gone completely."

They sat there in silence for awhile "I wish I could give ya some of my energy..."

"Would you really be willing to do that?"

"Yeah, but I don't know how I can"

"I know a way, but I need to make sure I have your consent."

"Mister, if it'll let ya live ya can do anythin'." As soon as she got that last sentence out of her mouth she was yanked by the ivy branches to where Lauren was hanging in the air. "Ow...Mister what are ya doin'? That hurts."

"It'll be okay, I promise to be as gentle as I can." The ivy branches lifted Lauren's sweat shirt over her head.

"Mister!" Lauren yelled as she blushed.

"Shhh calm down." The ivy branches continued to undress Lauren, until she was only left in her bra and panties. Once her bra was undone, her lemon sized breasts bounced as they regained their freedom. "Their so pretty." The branch rubbed her nipple gently, causing it to become erect. It kept teasing her breasts until  groans start to escape from Lauren's lips.

"Mister, wait... I've never... touched myself... I don't understand what these sensations are."

"It's okay, we'll teach you."

Lauren felt something touch her belly, she looked down and saw the tree's branches going in between her legs. Lauren's body reacted on it's own and she tightened her legs together. "Wait... I wanted to give my first time to my husband when we got married... I promised my pa that I would."

"I'm sorry. This is the only way I can think of that will transfer your energy into me.... Do you want me to stop?"

Lauren looked down sadly. "Well if ya stop won't ya die?"

"I probably will either way. I just didn't want to die without trying." The tree's voice faded away sounding sad.

Lauren took a deep breath. "If ya think it'll keep ya alive then ya can do anythin'." she slowly relaxed her legs and opened them slightly. The tree moved it's branches further between Lauren's legs and touched her pink bud. Lauren threw her head back as shocks of pleasure shot through her body. The tree rubbed her untouched privates in circles with it rough branches, causing Lauren to continually jump. "Mister that tickles."

The tree chuckled "That just proves how pure you are." It started to rub faster and the ivy branches lightly groped Lauren's breasts. Slowly Lauren's awkward groans turned into lustful moans. "Sound like you're starting to feel good."

Lauren blushed. "I... don't know if I feel good.... My... downstairs... feels hot."

"That's good. That means we're doing a good job." The tree got more forceful with it's rubbing. The ivy branches yanked on Lauren's pink nipples causing her yelp loudly. Her brown silky hair hung in her face as she bowed her head.

"M-my body's getting hotter... I feel like something is about to come..." As the plants heard this they started rubbing harder. Lauren closed her eyes tightly as pleasure she never felt before took over her body. Her body shook hard as she experience her first orgasm. As her body settled down Lauren's eyes glossed over. "What... was... that?"

"That was an orgasm.... Something that us of nature can't have."

Lauren was trying to calm her breathing as the tree moved to Lauren's moist lips. The tree's branch began to soak in Lauren's overflowing love juices causing the wood to expand. When the branch was soaked enough it started to enter Lauren's virgin hole. She started to squeeze her hands into fist.

"Th... that really hurts." She winced.

"Relax... this is to prepare you so you won't be in unbearable pain.

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

I've tried to make this as painless as possible." The tree started to move its branch in and out of Lauren. The roughness of the branch faded away as the tree sucked in Lauren's love. It slowly started to move faster as Lauren got wetter.

Soon the pain that had once filled Lauren's hole was replaced with pleasure. Lauren's juices started to slowly drip out onto the tree's trunk. Lauren started to moan loudly as the tree's branch became slippery and moved smoothly in and out of her.

"Your voice is so pretty." The tree said as it start to finger her harder.

"Voice? I'm not sayin' anythin'."

"No, but you're moaning and it sounds beautiful."

Lauren blushed bright red. The tree retreated it branch from her privates as the ivy branches let Lauren down. As Lauren was placed on the tree's trunk she could feel a puddle of love juices under her. The cold sensation kept Lauren aroused.

Suddenly Lauren had a large mushroom that was attached to the trunk poking at her lips. It was at least a foot long and three inches wide. It had a brown tip and white base.

Lauren folded her eyebrows. "What are ya doin'?"

"I need you to lick it. This is the closest thing I have to a penis."

Lauren turned her head a way. "That's very dirty and what if it's a poisonous mushroom?"

"Do you really think I'd make you put something in your mouth that would kill you? Plus you need to get it wet or it'll never fit."

"Fine..." The mushroom twitched as Lauren looked at it. She took a deep breath and touched her tongue to the tip. The mushroom swelled as she began to lick it like a lollipop.

The tree let out a groan. "That feels good."

"What else should I do?"

"Swirl your tongue and grab the base as you do."

Lauren did as the tree said. Her tongue made loud slurping sounds as she got more into it. She always did like the taste of raw mushrooms. As Lauren was getting comfortable she began to suck on the tip.

The tree groaned loudly. "That feels so good. You're a natural at this. Please suck it deeper"

Lauren tried to do what the tree asked, but when Lauren put the tip past her tongue she would begin to gag. "Relax your throat. It will never go in if you're this uptight." She nodded and relaxed her throat as she began to put the mushroom deep in her throat. She got half of the member into her mouth. Lauren felt something grab ahold of her hair and slowly started moving her head up and down. At first Lauren gagged, causing tears to come to her eyes, but she remembered to stay relaxed. Soon the pace was getting faster and harder, causing tears to roll down Lauren's cheeks. She made small groans as her mouth was fucked by the mushroom.

When the mushroom was soaked in her saliva she was lifted up and placed to where the mushroom was right outside her pussy. Lauren's eyes widened. "I don't think that'll fit..."

"Just relax. Don't think about the size, you'll only worry yourself more than you need to. Now I'm going to go in nice and slow, please bear with the pain for a little while." The tree said as Lauren was lowered into it. Lauren closed her eyes as the mushroom entered her virgin hole. Tears started to flow a steady stream as she felt herself being deflowered. A pool of blood collected at the base of the mushroom.

"My virginity really hurts..." The tree didn't move until Lauren stopped crying. "It's okay... you can continue..." Lauren said shakily. The tree began to move slowly and gently.

"Thank you for letting me deflower you. I promise, I won't let it go to waste." The tree started to move faster as it fucked Lauren. She groaned in pain as the mushroom hit the entrance of her womb. "You feel so good inside, so warm and soft." The ivy branches started to move Lauren wildly as her privates became wet. Lauren started to feel a warm feeling deep inside her and it was spreading.

"Wa...wait.... Ya'll been doing all the work up til now. I'll try to do it myself." The ivy leaves let Lauren down gently causing the full length of the tree's member to go deep inside her, kissing her womb. Lauren pushed down on the trunk, pulling the mushroom out of her. She started to ride the mushroom slowly, trying to get used to the rhythm. Soon she started to move her hips at a steady rhythm.

She figured out the faster she went the better she felt. She started to move as fast as she could. "D-down there feels so hot.... I think I'm goin to melt." Lauren moaned loudly. "Somethin' comin again" Lauren hung her head backwards as the pleasure filled her whole body with shocks of electricity. She shut her eyes as her orgasm shook through her. She fell down on her stomach and laid her head on the trunk.

After her breathing became normal she sat up. "How are ya feeling now did I help ya?..." The tree remained silent for a while. "Mister tree?" Lauren shock the tree.

After a long time the tree finally answered back. "I'm sorry...." The tree's voice was fading away. "It doesn't look like it worked.... I've lost all of my energy..."

"No!" Lauren yelled. "You can't die! Not after this amazing thing we've done..." Lauren started to cry. "How go I go back with living with those disgusting humans who did this to you?" Lauren laid her on the trunk.

"Do you really love nature that much?"

"I do. Nature doesn't cause pain and destruction."

"Well... even though you couldn't give your energy to me, I can still give mine to you... If you'll just stay here until I pass then I promise. You'll never have to be away from nature again." Lauren nodded as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When she awoke the tree had died. As she began to cry she noticed her hands looked like bark. She then realized what her lover had told her. In it's last moment the tree had given its life force to Lauren, which infused within her, causing her to become the one thing she loved most. She had become a plant. She had become one with nature.

From that day on she protected the forest creatures from humans, she was finally truly happy. All her anxiety and stress had faded away.

Once a year in the forest around her old house where she had lived as a human, you can hear the weeping of a young women flowing in the wind.

Published 
Written by SakyKuso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments