Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa's Unexpected Visit

"Two lonely people meet at Christmas and fulfill each other's needs."

29
23 Comments 23
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories

The grandfather clock in Candice’s log cabin had just chimed out twelve musical ding dongs, followed by one loud peal; indicating the time was now 1:00AM on Christmas morning. The severe winter in Barrow, the most northern town in Alaska; had the temperature dropping to a gelid -35 °F. Barrow has a population of approximately 4, 430 people and is located at 71°17′44″N, which is some 330 miles above the Arctic Circle. Barrow is a mere 1,300 miles south of the North Pole. Ice fog had earlier enveloped the town of Barrow and Candice’s cabin, which is located about half a mile outside of town.

For the past two hours, Candice had been melancholy; reliving the untimely death of her husband some nine months ago. Sitting on the couch in the living room, Candice was alone and sipping on some port wine; all the while staring intensely into the flickering flames from the oil heater. In an adjacent room, her young son Stephen was asleep; dreaming of riding a bicycle from Santa Claus at Christmas.

Depression had overwhelmed Candice since John, her husband, was killed in a snowmobile accident. Unable to work, her time was spent caring for her young son. Making ends meet on her meagre government pension to support both of them was most difficult. Candice knew that when Stephen awoke in the morning, that there would be no Christmas present. The feeling of guilt and hopelessness started to permeate through her body. Wrapping a blanket tightly over herself, Candice closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep on the couch.

All of a sudden, as though in a dream, Candice awoke; imagining that she heard a knock on the door. Again, a feeble knock rapped on the door; as though someone was sending a message in Morse code. Candice arose from her stupor and walked slowly towards the front door, still cocooned inside her snug blanket.

Puzzled and a little apprehensively, Candice stammered out, “Who is there?”

There was no answer. Nervous and becoming afraid, Candice crept towards the securely bolted front door. For a third time, there was another feeble knock on the door. Afraid somebody might be outside, injured or dying; Candice plucked up enough courage to open the front door. After sliding back the bolt and turning the door knob to open the heavy wooden door, Candice could see the source of the rapping. To her bewilderment, she could see a very aged man dressed in a Santa suit. The bespectacled and white bearded man appeared to be weak and frail.

“Who are you? What are you doing here at this time of night? You will catch your death out there,” Candice stammered out to the stranger.

“I am Santa Claus and I have come to deliver a bicycle to your son Stephen,” the old man replied.

In a state of bewilderment, Candice blurted out, “Pull my other leg mister, you know there is no Santa Claus. By the way, how in heavens would you know that he wanted a bicycle for Christmas?”

“But I am the real Santa Claus, just look behind me,” was the reply from the old man with frost already settling on his bushy beard.

Gesturing to Candice for her to take a peek outside behind him, she took a step forward and stepped outside into the biting coldness. Once outside, Candice looked towards the front gate to her property. Straining her eyes to peer through the heavy ice fog, Candice could make out the shape of a large sleigh and eight reindeer. Just as Santa called out to Dasher and Dancer to stay put until he returned, Candice collapsed on the threshold of the cabin.

After Candice regained consciousness, she found herself lying on the couch in front of her warm oil heater. Santa was patiently sitting on a chair opposite her, waiting for her to recover from the shock that she had just witnessed. Seeing a sled and eight reindeer had been too much for her to grasp. Her blurred vision slowly regained focus until she could see Santa’s kind bearded face in full clarity.

“Welcome back to the living, Mrs. Martin. I must apologize for startling you, as the reindeer are usually invisible to human eyes,” Santa said in soft dulcet tone.

Candice could see a bespectacled face that was weather worn from age. Santa’s forehead was furrowed, his eyes were slightly sunken and his lips were thin. Santa look very old, perhaps in his eighties, by Candice’s estimate. Snowy white hair protruded from beneath his red hat and fell unevenly onto his furrowed brow. His puffy pink cheeks were barely visible beneath an evenly distributed white beard that flowed down to his chest. Santa’s eyebrows were also white and droplets of water were already forming from the melting snow on his hat. Looking down to his body, Candice could see Santa’s slightly paunchy figure decked in a letterbox red suit; complete with a wide black leather belt and matching leather boots and gloves.

In a soft but disbelieving tone, Candice hesitantly asked the elderly man, “You really are Santa Claus, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am the real Santa Claus. Your house is the last house I had to visit before flying back home again,” Santa replied.

After repositioning herself on the sofa, Candice looked at Santa and asked, “How can you possibly go around to every house in the world in one night? That would be impossible!”

“You are absolutely right Mrs. Martin. There is only one Santa Claus but I do have thousands of helpers that also deliver presents throughout the entire world.

Trying to get her head around what was happening, Candice then started to pepper Santa with many questions, trying to seek some answers, whether they be logical or illogical.

“If you are the original Santa Claus, that would make you hundreds of years old. Surely you can’t be that old?” Candice enquired.

“My great, great, great grandfather…..many times removed, was the original Santa. Since then, the eldest son in the family lineage has inherited the right to be Santa. Due to my age of eighty-four, tonight is the last night I will performing my Christmas duties. Once I go back home later tonight, I will relinquish my role and my eldest son will take over the mantle and responsibility. My great, great……grandfather was Saint Nicholas who was also known as Nikolaos of Myra. Nikolaos was born on March 15, 270 AD and died on December 6, 343 AD. So he was actually born around 1745 years ago.”

In a state of disbelief, Candice continued to ask Santa some piercing questions. “Books and stories today say that Santa lives in the North Pole. That can’t possibly be true as there is no permanently solid land mass at the North Pole. Can you please reveal where you live then?”

“You are very observant Mrs. Martin. I will not reveal the exact location of my home and factory, but I can say it is in Greenland. I live north of a small town known as Qaanaaq, formerly known as Thule. My home and factory is well camouflaged and remains hidden from human life, apart from my helpers. From there, we make all our toys and then each “Santa” delivers presents to all the children around the world at Christmas time.”

Continuing on, Candice then asked, “Is there a Mrs. Santa Claus?”

With a hesitation and wavering in his voice, Santa sadly replied, “No Mrs. Martin, she died two years ago. My eldest son is married and has a wonderful wife and they have a son and daughter. From them, the next Santa lineage will continue.”

Candice then made a cup of hot coffee for Santa and herself. She also gave Santa some chocolate fudge and cookies to eat while they continued their extraordinary conversation. Candice informed Santa about the tragic loss of her husband and the difficulty in bringing up her son alone in such an inhospitable place as Barrow. These two unlikely people found some solace in each other as time continued to tick by.

“Mrs. Martin; I am touched by your hospitality, honesty and your unfortunate circumstances. It is very rare for Santa’s to give gifts to adults, as Christmas time is basically a time for children. What has happened tonight has never happened before, at least not since I have been Santa. Before I go back to Greenland shortly with my team of reindeer, I would like to give you a very special gift. This mystical gift has been handed down from generation to generation in the Santa family but has never been issued to anyone worthy until now.

Santa continued with his spiel to Candice about an ancestral Santa being present on the Christmas in the same year as the birth of Genghis Khan on May 31, 1162 AD. When Santa arrived at the home of the baby Genghis Khan at Christmas that year, Santa gave his parents a very valuable and ornate sword so that one day he would rule the world. In return, Genghis’ parents gave a return gift to the then Santa. The gift was a baton, a mystical artefact that could give the beholder any wish he or she could make. The only proviso was that Santa himself could not use the gift for his own purpose. Should Santa request a self-wish, he would die an agonizing death. In the last eight hundred and fifty-three years, no Santa has risked using the baton; either on himself or his family.

Santa then stepped forward and faced Candice who was standing by the dining table. Reaching into his red suit, Santa fetched a slender black metallic baton, around twelve inches long. Santa then presented Candice with her special Christmas present.

“Here is my gift to you Mrs. Martin. I need to pass this on to someone who can use it wisely, before my time is up. I feel that I can trust you with this enormous responsibility. All you need to do Mrs. Martin, is to point the baton at a person or object you wish to use it on. Once you have selected your target, you just simply request your wish out aloud. That is the instruction that has been handed down for many generations. Try it out on anything you like, just to see if it does actually work,” Santa said to Candice in trepidation and anticipation.

Candice took a few steps backwards from Santa and looked sympathetically at the kind old man standing in front of her. Nervously, Candice raised the baton and then pointed it directly at Santa. Candice then uttered the words, “Make Santa young again!”

A blue laser-like flash, accompanied simultaneously with a shimmering magical cloud, expelled from the end of the metallic baton. Seconds later, after the cloud had dispersed, there was a much thinner looking Santa standing in front of Candice. Santa looked around twenty years old, had a youthful sparkle in his eye and his dentures had been replaced by his original teeth. Santa no longer wore any glasses as his eyesight had been fully restored. The shock for Candice was too much for her and she fainted for the second time that night.

When Candice came to, she was lying on the couch again. Santa was nearby and standing adjacent to the couch, as a shell-shocked Candice regained her composure. With his now youthful appearance, Santa was unrecognizable; barring his costume and boots.

“Your clothes are falling off you and your suit needs some alterations done before you leave Santa,” Candice commented.

“Could you really do that for me Mrs. Martin? I would appreciate that very much,” Santa replied.

Up until now, Santa had been very formal, addressing Candice as Mrs. Martin. Candice then asked Santa, “From now on, could you please call me Candice instead of Mrs. Martin, as I am no longer married.”

“I certainly will Candice,” said Santa speaking to Candice as a newly found friend.

Candice soon recovered fully from the shock of seeing Santa transformed by magic to a youthful man. She sat up in her sofa facing Santa and leaned towards him. Reaching out, Candice pulled off Santa’s long black leather boots. Santa then went and stood by the oil heater where Candice removed his black leather belt, Santa suit, thermal vest and socks. Santa was now facing Candice in nothing but his underpants which were now a few sizes too big for him.

Candice went to a cupboard in another room and retrieved her sewing machine and measuring tape. After taking Santa’s measurements, Candice started making the necessary adjustments to his clothing. Figuring that Santa was now similar in size to her departed husband, Candice went to her bedroom and brought back a pair of fleecy red jocks. Working fast as the skilled seamstress she was, Candice finished all the clothing adjustments in just under an hour.

With a broad grin, Candice said to Santa, “It’s time to try on your new Santa suit. Maybe I can give you a gift in return as well,” she added.

Kneeling on the floor in front of Santa, Candice took the liberty of pulling his oversized jocks down to his ankles before he stepped out of them. Candice could see a very small limp circumcised cock that hung down, barely covering any of his scrotum. Santa’s left testicle was hanging slightly lower than his right testicle, indicating that Santa was most likely right-handed. Embarrassed at his nakedness or quite possibly due to the shortness of his cock, Santa tried to cover up his flaccid penis with his hands. With her face in close proximity to Santa’s penis, Santa could feel the warmth of her breath against his scrotum as she spoke. His penis stirred slightly from the warmth of her breath.

This was the first cock that Candice had seen since the death of her husband. It was small but it was still a cock. Emotions stirred within her body and all those dormant hormones provided proof that she was still a woman in need of sex. Under her clothing, she could feel her nipples harden and her love tunnel beginning to moisten. Her mouth was only inches from Santa’s flaccid penis before she involuntarily leaned forward, as if by instinct, to encapsulate the head of his cock with her moist lips.

After working on Santa’s scrotum and cock for some minutes, Santa stood there enjoying the attention he was receiving. It had been many years since he had had sex with his wife. Never before had Santa ever experienced a blow job from his wife. Although Santa was now fully hard, Candice was disappointed that his cock was barely four inches in length.

After momentarily releasing her hermetically sealed grip from his penis, Candice said to Santa, “Hang on a minute Santa, I have an idea.”

Leaving Santa somewhat a little bewildered and standing naked in the living room, Candice went to the table to fetch her mystical metallic baton.

MiaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRioss

Returning to a patiently awaiting but now quite bemused Santa, Candice pointed the baton at Santa’s penis and uttered, “Give Santa a nine inch penis.”

Another blue laser-like flash and shimmering cloud expelled from the end of the baton. Lo and behold, Santa now possessed a very impressive nine inch erection. The distinct frenulum of his penis that joins his shaft and head was clearly visible. Twitching with anticipation, Santa’s cock was now ready for Candice to continue her blow job. Candice then resumed her position kneeling on the floor in front of Santa’s huge erection.

Taking Santa’s cock in her hands, she kneaded the head of his cock like a baker kneading dough. Santa’s erection had now lifted above the horizontal and was fully hard. Lifting the shaft and the bulbous head up around his navel with one hand, gave Candice access to his hairy balls. Positioning her mouth against his scrotum allowed Candice to take Santa’s balls into her mouth and suck on them, one-by-one; all the time enabling his cock to get even harder. After several minutes of foreplay which enabled her to produce some lubricating saliva, Candice was ready to give Santa a blow job.

Candice had often given her late husband a blow job and she could easily take all six inches he had to offer. Starting at the bulbous head of his cock, Candice dribbled some saliva onto his cock and started to massage it over the throbbing head. Candice felt in complete control and any memories of her late husband had temporarily disappeared. As her mouth produced more saliva, she dribbled it out on Santa’s hard piston-like cock. The veins in his cock were now becoming quite visible as Candice continued her blow job.

Once Santa’s cock was fully lubricated, Candice slowly took his cock, inch-by-inch, into her moist mouth. Flicking her tongue against the head of his cock made it even harder, causing it to twitch involuntary. The inside lining of her cheeks were now well lubricated with saliva and hermetically sealed the rampant shaft that was now exploring unknown territory. After Candice had taken seven inches of the best, she started to gag as the head made contact with her uvula. Easing off for a moment, Candice looked up at Santa with sparkling eyes and a grin wider than Lewis Carroll’s Cheshire Cat.

Withdrawing for a moment, Candice looked up again at Santa and said, “You seem to be enjoying this Santa. Now I want to swallow your cum!”

Santa relied, saying, “In my eighty plus years I have never experienced anything like this before. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.”

Getting back to the job in hand, Candice resumed in giving Santa an unforgettable blow job. After several attempts, Candice was able to get the head of his cock past the uvula in the back of her throat without gagging. This was now a truly deep-throat exercise. Before long, breathing through her nose by necessity, Candice had taken every inch that Santa possessed. Fucking Santa with her mouth gave them both much pleasure. After some ten or twelve minutes of blowing Santa, the tell-tale signs appeared.

Santa’s legs started to weaken and he became unsteady on his feet. His balls retracted as his scrotum hardened. Soon, Candice could feel a twitching along his cock as his orgasm had just begun. Santa tried to pull away just prior to cumming, causing Candice to hug him tightly around his buttocks. Santa was unable to retract or extricate his cock from her mouth. Looking up at Santa, Candice could see he was very flushed and his eyes were rolling as if in a stupor. The first wad of cum erupted from Santa’s cock and was swallowed in one gulp from Candice’s hungry mouth. Several subsequent but diminishing eruptions were also deposited in her mouth before he was spent.

“I needed that badly Santa. I only hope you got as much pleasure as I did out of it,” Candice spluttered as she tried to swallow the last morsels of cum from the back of her throat.

“My wife never did anything like that to me, ever. Eileen always said that having sex was for making babies and not for pleasure. Like Christmas time, I was lucky if I got to cum once a year.”

Candice led Santa to the couch for a short rest and to recover his strength. Once Santa had recovered his strength and composure, Candice was ready for her turn at receiving pleasure. She arose from the couch and stood in front of Santa and faced him. Very slowly, she performed an erotic striptease in front of Santa until she was standing stark naked.

Candice was thirty years old, quite attractive and had long brunette hair that fell half way down her back. At five feet nine inches tall and weighing around a hundred and twenty-eight pounds, her figure had not been affected from child birth or from poor eating habits. Candice’s carpet matched her drapes and she normally trimmed her pubic hair in summer and let it grow in the colder winter months. Her eyes were brown and her face had a pale complexion with thin lips and a slightly retroussé nose.

“It’s your turn to pleasure me now Santa. I need you to eat me out and make me cum.”

“Eat you out? What do you mean? Santa replied quizzically.

“Haven’t you ever performed oral sex on a woman before? Candice asked in disbelief.

“In all my years, I have never done that. To make matters worse, I haven’t had any form of sex in over twenty years.” Santa bashfully replied.

Candice took Santa by the hand and led him to the dining room table. Placing a cushion at one end of the table, she laid down on the table with her head on the pillow. Raising her knees, she then spread her legs which were resting at the edge of the table. After giving Santa some basic instructions on what do, Santa lowered his head to admire the soft silky mat decorating Candice’s pubic region.

Using both thumbs, Santa parted Candice’s outer pussy lips, revealing two salmon pink inner lips. Before exploring her hidden cave of treasures, Santa looked up at her breasts which were flattened somewhat by gravity. Candice’s 34B breasts peaked with her nipples protruding from two light brown areola. Bending forward and down onto her nipples, Santa began licking and sucking gently in a circular motion. Candice stirred and gave out a hum of approval as her nipples began to both harden and lengthen. Reaching down her body, she began to rub her love mound gently which reacted by producing a little lubrication.

Whispering to Santa, Candice said, “I’m ready for you Santa, now go down on me and eat me out.”

Santa left her breasts and slid his moist tongue from her breasts, down her tummy and past her navel. The scent of her pussy was now permeating up Santa’s nostrils and acted like an aphrodisiac. On reaching her pussy once again, he parted her outer lips again revealing her hooded clitoris. Gently rubbing, licking and sucking on her clitoris resulted in the hood retracting and revealing her pink button of love. Exploring further, Santa licked around her outer meaty lips and gently nibbled on them.

Using his fingers, Santa progressed to opening her tunnel of love and began licking the inside of her inner lips. As he plunged his tongue deeper inside Candice, his nose conveniently rubbed against her swollen clitoris. Candice was purring like a contented cat as her body responded to Santa’s moves.

“Flick your tongue over my clit until I cum Santa. Lick it and suck on it until I explode in orgasm. See how far you can put your tongue inside me and ream me out,” Candice ordered.

Doing as he was told, Santa worked on Candice’s clitoris. To heighten her pleasure, he simultaneously inserted two fingers into her now very moist pussy and commenced to finger fuck her. After six or seven minutes of extreme effort by Santa, Candice began to writhe and moan.

“I’m cumming Santa! Keep going, keep going! Harder, harder!” Candice cried.

Shortly afterwards, Candice’s body began to convulse as Santa continued pressure on her clit and pussy. Her pussy juices were now trickling out from her lips and down past her butt-hole, giving her a sense of formication. After her orgasm peaked, her sensations slowly abated, leaving her satisfied but exhausted. Santa’s face was covered with Candice’s juices and cum as their faces met again to kiss. Candice could taste her own juices as their lips met and they hugged each other tightly. Masturbating for the past nine months or so had given her some relief but nothing like this.

Looking into Santa’s eyes and with a hint of urgency, Candice said to him, “Santa, I now need you to fuck me hard. Please carry me to my bedroom so we can make love together there.”

Moving closer to each other, they embraced and kissed before Santa picked up Candice and carried her to her bedroom. Candice pulled her doona back and let it drop onto the floor. The warmth from her electric blanket had made her bed very warm and inviting. Over the course of the next hour or so, Candice and Santa tried many positions, most of which were all new to Santa. Santa had only ever used the missionary position with his former wife as she believed that sex was only for making babies and not for enjoyment.

Candice taught Santa much about making true love and the advantages of using different positions. Some of the positions they used for their animalistic lovemaking included: doggie style, cowgirl style, reverse cowgirl, thigh-high straddle, face-to-face sitting on the bed, the scissors, speed bump, and spoons. While some of the positions that Candice taught Santa were quite tiring, by changing constantly to the less tiring ones, let both of them have some rest without having to stop.

Their marathon lovemaking finished around 5:00AM with both Candice and Santa totally exhausted. Candice had caught up on a satisfying a long itch since her husband’s death, an itch that was now reignited. Santa, on the other hand, learned what it is like to love and be loved; that sex is just for not making babies.

“Santa sat up in bed and faced Candice, saying, “As much as I would like to stay here with you Candice, I really must get back to my factory in Greenland.

Sad but not disappointed, Candice replied, “Will you come around again next year Santa?”

“I would love to Candice. You have really given me the best present of my life. I will never forget you.”

Santa and Candice then got out of bed to get dressed. Santa donned his newly altered clothes that Candice had made for him. After putting his boots and leather belt on on, Santa headed for the door before trudging back through the snow to his waiting sleigh and reindeers. Candice also dressed and put on some warm clothing as well as her snow boots. They hugged and gave each other a final kiss before Santa waved goodbye and reunited with his reindeer. Candice watched sadly as Santa called out to Dasher to get ready for take-off. Santa then pressed a button on his console, sending the sleigh and reindeer into hyper- drive. In a blinding flash, Santa was gone.

The night, or rather early morning, was still very dark. In winter, Barrow never gets to see any sunrise or direct sunlight. The twilight days last for sixty-seven days in Barrow during the long winter months. After all the excitement of the past four and a half hours, Candice was unable to get back to sleep. On the spur of the moment, Candice decided to take a short walk outside to the nearby cemetery which was also just outside of the town of Barrow. Candice usually visited her husband’s grave every weekend.

Fearing hungry wolves, Candice took her magic baton with her for protection just in case any emergency happened. The wrought iron gate of the cemetery was shut but not locked. The rusted gate squeaked and offered some resistance before giving way to Candice’s push. After opening the gate, Candice proceeded towards the tombstone of her late husband’s grave. It read:

John Robert Martin
12, January, 1982 -- 15, March, 2015
To have known you was a privilege. Gone but not forgotten until we meet again someday.
Much loved husband of Candice
Loved father to Stephen
R.I.P
After shedding a tear or three, Candice turned around to trudge back home again. Stephen would be awake soon and she wanted to be home when he awoke. For whatever reason, Candice turned around once more to face her late husband’s tombstone. Reaching into her fur lined anorak, Candice fetched the magical artefact that Santa had given her only hours ago. Candice looked intently at the tombstone and grave of her late husband. With much trepidation, she slowly raised the baton to eye level. With her hand shaking and not knowing what to expect, Candice pointed the metallic baton at John’s grave and chanted out the words:

“AWAKE FROM YOU SLEEP JOHN AND COME BACK TO ME!”

Again, a blue laser-like flash emanated from the tip of the mystical baton. Moments later, after the shimmering magical cloud had dispersed, Candice saw the image of John standing in front of her by his grave. John and Candice looked at each other and John said, “What are you doing here Candice? What are we doing here? You will catch you death here from the cold, so let’s go home.”

Looking around, he saw his own epitaph and then turned around to Candice again, “What is going on? Why is my name on this tombstone?

Candice rushed over to John and hugged him like a boa-constrictor crushing its prey. Tears poured from her eyes as she hugged John for the first time in nine months.

“It’s a long story John and I don’t know where to begin. Let’s walk back home and I will try my best to explain everything to you. Stephen will be up soon and he will be looking for his new Christmas present from Santa.”

Arm in arm they made their way back to their log cabin for a hot drink. After nine months of sleep, John was not tired. How was Candice ever going to explain everything to John?

Published 
Written by TraceyAmes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments