Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced By The UnDead - Part 2

9
4 Comments 4
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
"Hell no," I whisper, then feel a hand grabbing my cock. It begins to move up and down, like it's being stroked.

"That feels good, huh?" he seductively asks.

"Shit, who the hell are you and why can't I see you?"

"Shh, I told you. I'm James and I don't want you to see me, at least not yet."

"Fuck, please..."

"Please what? Give you the best pleasure you have ever experienced? Okay, as you wish," he whispers in my ear, then falls to his knees. I now feel my cock being sucked like a straw.

"Oh shit, fuck, this is so wrong."

"But it feels so right and amazing, right?" he asks between sucks.

"This can't be happening, how is this even possible?"

"Less talking and more moaning. I want to hear how much you're enjoying not only an invisible guy sucking you, but someone you once knew," he says. I look down with a confused look, why I don't know, it's not like I can see him, but I sure can feel the incredible pleasure he's giving my now rock hard cock.

"Fuck, can you please stop doing that for a second, I need to know who you are."

"Nope, you really don't, at least not now. Maybe this somehow escaped you, I'm trying to blow you. Now shut up and moan for me," he commands while sucking my cock till I feel I could explode in his mouth.

"If you don't stop, I won't be able to hold myself back. You're about to suck the cum right out of me."

"Isn't that the point of me sucking you? Cum, now. A bit of a warning though, after you spill your sweet cream down my throat we're not done, there is more to come."

"Oh shit, I'm about to cum," I pant lowering my hands wanting to grab his head, much to my surprise, I can feel his head.

"Do it, spray my throat with your cum now," he commands and I obey.

"Just as I suspected, you taste delicious. Now that I sucked you off, it's time to put my cock in a tight, dark hole," he says and panic washes over me.

"What, shit no," my panicked voice replies. I step back ready to bolt out of the shower door, but he has other ideas. His hands grab my hips and firmly plants my chest against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask with a concerned voice.

"Relax, it's going to be okay and I promise you, within a few minutes you won't want me to stop. This is going to be the best orgasm you have ever had. You can't tell me you haven't dreamed about this. I know better, I know more about you than you think."

"How? I have no idea who the hell you are and you refuse to tell me who you are. You said I know you, but I don't. Just tell me who you are."

"In time, you will know who I am, but for now, I just want to give you what you have wanted for so long."

"Wait, is this going to hurt?" I ask

"Yes, but I will be gentle, I promise. Breathe...

NinaLuke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaLuke

and do not tense up. Relax your body."

"Oh god, is that your head at my hole, fuck… oh shit, please go slow."

"Breathe, Danny, I'm almost all the way in," he says, then shoves every inch of his cock in me. His hips begin to thrust deep and hard.

"Fuck, how much longer is this going to hurt?" I shout looking back, but I still can't see him.

"Slowly move yourself back on me, this will help loosen you up," he whispers in my ear. I do as he says.

"Oh god. Shit, the pain isn't nearly as bad as it was, it's starting to feel good."

"Good, now hold on, you're now about to feel pure pleasure," he says, then plants my hands on the wall. His hips begin to move in a violent motion causing me to feel how thick his cock his.

"Oh god, yes! Shit, don't stop," I loudly moan.

"Fuck, Danny, you feel so damn good milking my cock. You are so tight and I'm loving it," he says while thrusting in and out of me.

"Shit, I don't care how this is happening. Fuck me harder," I moan out while he grabs my shoulder bending me over till my head is nearly on the floor. He swivels his hips making me scream out in pleasure.

"Fuck, oh god! I'm going to fill your hole with every drop of my cum. Shit, here it comes," he grunts, then spills his cream in my ass.

"Danny?"

"Oh fuck… what, James?"

"I'm afraid our time together is coming to an end, but I want you to know... I really appreciate the help you gave me in high school. Thank you for willing to be my friend when nobody else wanted to be my friend. Have a good life and be happy."

"Wait, what? James? Oh god, James from high school?" I say, then see the shower door opening."

"Natalie?"

"Danny, I just ran into James Barns' mother… he was killed last night by a drunk driver."

"Oh my god, he's the James that I just, um, damn."

"He's the James you just… what, Danny?" She asks and I look at her not knowing what to say.

"I was going to say I was wondering how he is? I guess I now know how he is."

"Oh... well, I should go call your mother, she will be heartbroken if she hears this from someone else," she says, then goes downstairs.

"James, are you still here?" I ask, then feel a hand on my shoulder.

"I can see you. I'm so sorry what happened to you."

"Don't be, it brought me back to you, who knows, maybe I'll pop in now and then. We can keep our ghostly fun encounters a secret. Besides, I still owe you big time for everything you did for me in high school. So, whenever you want some more ghostly cock, just say my name... I'll be here."

"Trust me, I'll be saying your name. I'm looking forward to fucking my ghostly friend next time, so be prepared - my cock is bigger than yours."

"I can't wait, till then. Good-bye, Danny."

Published 
Written by EroticaLover69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments