Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seeing is Believing

"Dana's life will never be the same again."

19
18 Comments 18
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I would love to say that the weirdest day of my life was the day I met her, but I would be lying if I did. I can still remember everything about the day; I was running through the park like it was any other day. It was a cold day as far as September goes, I make sure to exercise every day to keep myself in shape and happy. I was doing pretty well that day not tired yet, although I was thirsty. So I stopped at one of the park’s drinking fountains, when I looked up that’s when I saw her. She was so stunning; she was sitting alone on one of the park swings.

She had dark brown hair that fell half way down her back and when she looked at me I stumbled backwards, looking at her eyes they were a piercing light blue color. The way she looked at me was like she had just seen a ghost. She stood up her body was just as gorgeous as the rest her. Her boobs were c cup or so, and perfectly perky and waiting to greet their next companion. She had perfect womanly curves that would have any man on his knees begging her to have his baby and she was coming towards me.

I looked around to avoid feeling like I was staring, even though I had a feeling she knew I was staring, she got closer and closer then finally stopped in front of me and I looked at her waiting for her to say something. She smiled and I saw her magnificent white teeth that had a little point at the ends of her canine teeth.

“Hello, my name is Erica. I was wondering if you could help me?” she questioned.

I stared back at her, stunned that she was even talking to me.

“Nice to meet you, Erica, my name is Dana. I can help you but would you mind if we walked? I don’t want to ruin my run,” I replied immediately feeling foolish for worrying about my exercise when she needed help.

She smiled brightly and nodded, “Yes I’d like that.”

We started walking down the path that lead out of the park and to one of the neighborhood streets. She looked at me and said “Okay, so about what I needed help with. I’m new in town and I was wondering if you’ve seen any weird happenings around town.”

I thought about it very hard for a minute and finally replied, “Other than you showing up, no there hasn’t been anything weird.”

She looked confused, “Me showing up is weird? How is that, may I ask?”

I laughed, “Look at yourself, you are way too beautiful to be from anywhere other than a runway or a high class fashion magazine.”

All of a sudden her confusion changed and her face became light and happy again. Before I could think not to, I leaned in and kissed her right there in the middle of the walking path. At first her lips were tense and unwilling, surprise overtook me when her lips suddenly became soft and were joining in on the kiss.

I placed my hand on her neck and deepened the kiss, her tongue was a velvet caress on mine. I pulled away out of breath and blushing. My lips were tingling and my tongue felt like it had just gone to heaven, I looked at my feet and mumbled, “Sorry about that, I don’t know what came over me.”

Out of nowhere I realized how good she smelled. It was a sweet scent like freshly picked peaches. Finally I looked up at her and saw that she had the cockiest looking grin on her face that I have ever seen in my life.

“Where can we go to get some privacy?” she asked.

My body was burning all the way to my core, “We can go to my house, I live just down the street with my dog.”

She nodded and gently grabbed hold of my hand, “Lead the way.”

We walked slowly to my house it felt like forever and a year before we got there. I opened the garage, unlocked the door and we stepped inside my house. She looked around and for a second I thought she was going to ask to go somewhere else, but she squeezed my hand as if to tell me exactly where she wanted to go. We walked through my kitchen and I stopped to get a glass of water, drank it fast and she grinned at me which was the final thing I needed to convince me that she wanted to go to my bedroom.

So I lead her up the stairs and to the doorway of my room, she dropped my hand and went into the room first, looking around at the walls and at the random trinkets that I had from when I was a kid, given to me by family, then finally at my bed. She seemed to like what she saw and she slowly crawled into my bed, giving me a very nice view of her ass.

Then she turned herself so she was inside my pile of pillows and gestured me to join her. I moved to the edge of the bed and she grabbed me by the top of my shirt and pulled me so that I was forced to get into my bed.

me_Milana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
me_Milana

I straddled her legs and sat still, she still had hold of my shirt and suddenly she was pulling on it again. Pulling me into another kiss, where I found myself getting lost in her.

I swiped my tongue on her lips and kissed her passionately, and sliding my tongue against hers. I bit her lip and she let out the most amazing sound I have ever heard in my life, it was like the sound angel would make, and my heart kicked against my chest and my core was on fire. I grinded slowly against her knee as I continued to kiss her. She sucked my lip into her mouth and licked and sucked it for a few seconds, and I could feel her grin when I moaned.

I finally broke the kiss, making my way down to her neck, I started kissing and biting her soft skin. Oh god, she tasted exactly how she smelled! I felt her head fall back as she moaned, slowly I reached down and pulled her tank top up and over her head. I moved my hand behind her back and popped off her bra, immediately moving down so that I could pay close attention to her nipples.

“You’re perfect in every way you know that right? I mean, god damn, even your nipples are perfect!” I exclaimed before I started licking and sucking on them.

 She giggled and went back to moaning, she arched her back and I dropped my hand, reaching it into her pants so I could rub her clit. I looked up into her eyes as I rubbed her clit and licked her nipple, I had to be seeing things because I swear to god her eyes were gold now. I stopped what I was doing and backed up a little.

“Your eyes.. what is going on?”

She blushed heavily and sat up, “Dana.. Don’t be mad at me. Please, I’m not here to hurt you. There’s just no way for me to get what I need from where I live.”

She looked towards something behind me, and I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at the door, suddenly she was up and to the door holding it closed before I could even think to get up to leave.

“Dana, please listen to me. I am not from around here; I am a succubus demon, but against popular belief I’m not here to take your life or your soul. I just need sex or I’m going to die. Please Dana, I need your help.” She rushed through her words fast, I barely understood half of it, demon? Demons aren’t real, they can’t be real!

“You can’t honestly expect me to believe that demons are real can you?? Prove it.”

Suddenly her skin changed color to a dark red, and she grew a long tail that had a barb at the end, she looked a lot like a cartoon Satan. Then slowly she regained her own shape, I started to scream, even now I don’t understand why I screamed but I did. Suddenly she was on me and holding a hand over my mouth and kissing my neck.

I could no longer control the heat that was still burning inside of me, “Okay, I’ll help you. But you owe me an explanation after!”

With that she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards the bed. She pulled off my sports bra that I wear as a shirt during my runs, and she started working her way down my body, she got to my shorts and pulled them down and off. Then she open mouth kissed my pussy and stuck out her tongue to lick my lips. I squirmed and she spread my lips and plunged her tongue into my pussy, she darted her tongue in and out of it over and over until I was moaning her name, close to orgasming.

Suddenly she stopped and stood up, pulling off her shorts and thong she sat back down on the bed and told me to scissors with her. So I turned my body slightly to the side and lifted my leg. She leaned the other way and put her clit against mine. Slowly we started grinding against each other, both of us trying to reach the same end result.

I was the first to give in under the pleasure, I moaned her name loud and my body started to shake, an electric pulsing feeling spread throughout my body coming from my pussy as if it was a generator of energy. She had stopped grinding to watch me and I could feel her staring at me.

When my body finally calmed down I moved down and between her legs, I stuck my finger in and found her g-spot, pushing my finger in and out of her pussy I started licking on her clit. I could hear her breathing pick up and her pussy started to tighten around my finger.

Suddenly she was shaking the exact way I was and her pussy was squeezing my finger so tight I could barely move it. So I wiggled the tip of it and licked her clit while she twitched. When her orgasm finally finished we laid down in my bed and fell asleep in each other’s arms. 

Published 
Written by 34D
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments