Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister Moon

"Howl at the moon the whole night through, and they really don't care if I do... Sting"

3
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Competition Entry: Gothic Erotic Stories
He carefully masked his hunger as he studied her reflected image in the smooth pane of glass. His second sight caught the throbbing pulse at her throat and he resisted the instinctual need to bare his teeth. Every fiber of his being demanded that he lunge at her, that he tear at her throat, that he devour her delicate flesh in a gluttonous display of passion. A mere human man would succumb to that need. He was stronger than that.

She unconsciously straightened her gorgeous mane of black hair with her fingers. She let if fall in layers to rest on her white linen blouse. The black of her hair and the red of her pulse nicely matched the deep reds and blacks in her flowing skirt and petticoats.

Her fingers moved to play with the locket that hung around her neck. Such a simple and endearing habit, but it drew his attention to the swell of her bosom, and enflamed his desire to have her flesh. He would have to be careful, he would have to be smart, but tonight he might give in to his need.

His eyes shifted focus, looking through the glass, past the reflection of his new-found desire. His wife and her pack of bitches were still dining as they planned their next conquests. Young courtiers flaunted themselves, hoping to attract the attention of an older woman with more money than sense.

In truth, the women had their sights on bigger game. There were moneyed men and landholders that could be teased and cajoled into easing their grip on their precious holdings. The bitches knew how to play that game as well, and they rarely showed their teeth unless they had to.

He was superfluous to the games and intrigues within. His wife had come into her wealth and power on her own, and there were times that he was sure she only kept him around because she trusted him to drive her carriage. Her honored guests would join her in the cab, and she would trust him to deliver them safe and sound. He had stayed at her table as an accessory to her power for as long as she required, and then had slipped out to the veranda to be free of the noise and clamor that inevitably attended her pack of women.

A serving girl had timidly followed, to see that he was without need. His glass was full, so he asked her to check back later.

Perhaps he did something to give himself away, although he took pride in his control. Perhaps she was more intuitive than most, although her eyes seemed to lack intelligence. Something spooked her, alerting her to the danger, and her nostrils flared. She quickly diverted her eyes as she ducked back inside.

Until that moment, his hunger had been banked, put aside for a better time. The way she moved, the tremble of her hand as she reached for the door, had brought about a pang of need, and he realized it had been a long while since he had fed. He watched her through the glass as she continued about her business. She was a tasty morsel, but she might only whet his appetite. He had carefully tucked the need away.

He had no idea what brought the flock of young women out onto the veranda. Perhaps they came to escape the chaos within as he had. Perhaps they desired a quiet retreat to watch the feeding frenzy that would follow the bitches' dinner. It was in their nature to stand as a flock and watch as the bitches separated one for branding. They were quiet and respectful, and he almost ignored them.

He would have easily ignored them if the serving girl hadn't reminded him of the hunger. As the flock circled in to protect the center, he realized how easy it would be to take one of them right here. There was no need to devour and rend and consume. Following the example of the bitches inside, he could easily draw one aside with a smile and glance.

Without ever knowing why she did it, any one of them could be coaxed to come to him. She would open up with a smile, inviting him to taste her passion. She would bare her flesh as well, perhaps not here on the veranda, but surely in the garden beyond. If he minded his manners, he could feed on her lust as he teased her fantasy into reality. She would return to her friends with a smile and a story, none the wiser to what had been taken, what she had freely given.

A whisper of wind teased the ends of his hair at his neck. It reminded him of the times he had known fear, and he suddenly felt the need for caution. There are hunters who might set a flock adrift in the open, waiting to see what animals came to prey. He had seen stronger ones than himself fall to the strategies of the lesser men. His hunger would not rob him of the ability to think.

The flock shifted and suddenly she was there with them, standing in a shaft of light, posed and begging to be taken. He was smitten with the desire to take her, to feed lustily until all that remained was her empty shell. He had to slowly look away, lest she turn and sense the hunger in his eyes. He had found her reflection in the glass.

Looking through the glass at the women who attended his wife, his eyes were distracted by the pretty little serving girl. As he tracked her progress around the table, his eyes were distracted again. As the girl moved past a mirrored column, his eyes caught a clear reflection of the woman on the veranda. She would not feel his eyes upon her reflection, and he paused to drink in her beauty.

He heard her quiet laugh as he watched her smile and curtsey to her companion. With a quick glance to be sure the flock wasn't watching, she then struck a pose and pulled the edge of her skirt high enough for her companion to see her shoes. In the reflection, he could clearly see the tender white flesh of her ankles. It took every bit of his self control to quell the gasp of his desire.

He fantasized about how she would come to him. She would give him a smile and a curtsey as well. She would slip onto his lap as they talked and flirted. When the flock was bored with watching, she would turn to fully face him, knowing that in doing so, she was giving herself to him.

The volume of her skirt and petticoats would hide her actions, as would the darkness of their corner. Her hands would open the front of his trousers, and she would shyly smile at him as she felt his hardness. She would shift to straddle him, pulling the front of her skirt up as she settled in place. She would shyly lean forward to offer her tender lips for their first kiss as she boldly took his hardness inside. Should she vocalize her pleasure at the fullness she felt, her friends would merely think it was her desire to deepen the kiss.

The flock would recognize the swaying of her skirt for the deep thrusting she demanded. They might begin to feel concern for their friend when her passion dictated that she release the ties of her blouse. Her eyes would be locked on his, pouring out her lust for him to take. Her hands would turn open her bodice, offering the tender flesh of her breasts to his lips. She would smile as her eyes saw only his lips tenderly caressing each succulent globe.

She would not hear the cries of terror when the flock saw his teeth. They would scatter, knowing that it was too late to save their friend. They would escape through the garden, leaving him alone with his prey.

Oblivious to all of that, she would bare her breasts completely for him. Her thrusting response to his thrusting need would get more urgent as she offered her hardened nipples to his lips. He would let his lips and tongue tease across her delicate flesh as she gifted him with her sweetness. As his inner beast ripped into her flesh, rending great chunks, she would pull his lips back up to her own. As his teeth tore her open and devoured her last breath, her lips would press to his as she offered him her heart.

"Would you like a refill?" a quiet voice interrupted my fantasy.

It took a moment for my eyes to find focus on the waitress. She idly accessed the account on her tablet, and prepared to punch a button to order my next drink. My eyes searched through the window to where my wife and her friends were dining. They had reached the point where they were pulling out the calculators on their smart phones to split the bill. I had twenty minutes before I had to be back inside.

"I'm driving, so I better not," I replied.

She shrugged, tapped the pad twice, and dropped it into a pocket in her polyester apron as she turned to go.

"Miss?" I called her back.

Her nostrils flared as she froze in place. Although she turned smoothly back toward me, the motion looked practiced. It looked like years of training had gone into hiding the fact that something had put her on edge.

"Yes?" she asked, barely covering the fear in her voice. Her hands drifted to the small of her back, perhaps to be in a subservient pose. The pose lifted her shoulders and her modest breasts in a most delicious way. I pushed that thought aside.

I pulled a fifty from my wallet and held it out to her. She might have thought it was a snake, but her eyes managed to hide her concern.

"They aren't going to tip you enough," I suggested.

"It will be fine," she said lightly, not looking at the money.

"Really?" I asked sarcastically, flicking my eyes towards my wife and then back.

Her eyes couldn't hide everything. The women had been running her ragged for the last two hours with their demands and bossy natures. She barely let the corners of her mouth quirk up.

"Thank you, sir," she allowed as she graciously took the bill and tucked it away.

"You're welcome," I replied and she turned and left.

My eyes returned to the polished stainless panel inside by the bar. In its reflective surface, I could only see the garden behind me. My eyes refocused on the reflective image in the window, but they still could not find what I sought. I dared to let my eyes wander over to the group of women at the other table on the patio.

I pretended to look but not see them as I scanned their faces. I could not find the face I was looking for. Unlike my fantasy, that had reflected on a memory, she had short, dark hair and a low cut sun dress with thin straps over her shoulders. I hadn't seen her leave, but she was not there. The sudden feel of hot breath on my neck made me freeze.

"Tell me of your hunger," her low voice cajoled in my ear. She had drawn out the 'h' and let her hot breath tease across my skin.

She leaned in close, letting her teeth touch my earlobe. I dared not flinch and cause an instinctive response from her. She could easily rip out my throat before I could move to protect myself. I almost laughed at myself. Humans never understand that they wouldn't feel a thing as the teeth of my inner beast sank deep into them. I didn't laugh. She might not be human.

"Does you hunger fill the room?" she asked breathily, drawing out the 'h' again.

"Like the mournful saxophone at the start of the Sting song?" I dared to ask. She was too young to know the reference.

"Like the scents in the boudoir when two lovers have met again for the first time," she teased.

She turned her head, sliding her teeth up the edge of my ear, until a bit of sharpness caught the flesh. A single drop of blood slowly formed. Her tongue lingered on my flesh as she took it, sending chills along my spine. The close-cut hairs on my neck stood on end.

"Tell me what you want," she commanded.

I struggled to form the words. Ever since my wife had become president of the Women's Club, she had been too busy to spend time with me. Perhaps it was a pretense, perhaps not. I wanted this beautiful young woman in her sun dress to sit on my lap and convince me to be inside her. She was probably a gold-digger, or worse, but I was strong enough and smart enough to deal with her after I had used her for our pleasure. I slowly turned my face to hers to be sure of what she was offering.

She was gone. I spun around in my chair and just barely saw her sundress disappearing behind the first line of shrubs in the garden. The bushes were tall enough to ensure privacy. I turned to see how negotiations were going at the table inside.

===

Kathy hated her job. The hours were long, the tasks were grueling, and few people cared if she did it or not. It was a lonely job with a lot of travel, and no time for friendships. It was getting harder and harder to pass herself off as an innocent waif. She struggled at times like this to come up with any up-sides to doing the work.

'It could be worse,' she thought. 'I could actually be a waitress.'

'It could be a lot worse,' she added. 'I could become one of them.'

It was tempting. She knew their secret, and sometimes, like this time, it was hard to deny that she wouldn't mind having their powers. If she became one of them, she might be able to track the last monsters down. It would be so much easier to do her job that way.

And she wouldn't have to be lonely any more. If she were one of them, she could have taken the man on the patio and used him any way she liked. She had seen him checking out her short skirt and her long legs. She was almost afraid when he had called her back to the table. She had laughed at herself when he offered her a nice tip. His generosity almost convinced her that he was simply human.

In a way, he reminded her of the tutor that had trained her so many years before. In a different way, there was something about the man on the patio that called to something deep inside her. There was compassion in his eyes when he offered her the money. He wouldn't have to be one of them for her to offer herself to him.

For a mere moment, she let a fantasy build in her thoughts. She might pretend to be one of them, pretend to threaten him and use his fear to dominate him. She could draw him into the garden, tease him to arousal, use him the way they do. With a sharp blade at his throat, and her lips on his skin, he would never know that she was merely a human with needs. If he were one of them, he might let her take as she pleased, using her before destroying her. The fantasy was tempting.

But, she had a job to do. Her research had shown her that one of them was using this restaurant as a hunting ground. It had taken weeks to get a job here, and longer to narrow down her search. She was very certain it was one of three people, and they were all here tonight. She unconsciously flexed her body, checking that all of her hunting tools were in place. Her eyes scanned the restaurant again.

The woman and her cronies were still at the table. They only preyed upon the men here, many of whom deserved to be preyed upon. The one she was looking for preyed indiscriminately, on men and women, young and old. These women were awful, but they were not her target.

Even though the table had been cleared, the older women hadn't yet paid the bill, and they were still making demands of her service. Part of her mind concentrated on maintaining her guise. Her main focus shifted to the other two that she suspected.

Looking through the glass, she couldn't quite make out the younger woman, with her gaggle of friends. Kathy slipped around closer to the window for a better view. The gaggle was there, but the woman was gone.

The man wasn't at his table either. Kathy slipped outside, with the pretense of checking his table. Neither of them were anywhere in sight. It was time to fulfill her duty. She checked her tools again. The silver blades had been blessed less than a week ago. She slipped into the garden to hunt.

Long ago, when Kathy had first been chosen to join the hunt, the monsters she sought were nearly animals. It was not enough that their spirit selves devour their prey. They would physically attack their victims as well, shredding their flesh and eating the tender organs. They were evil beings and it was a great honor to remove them from our existence.

But things had changed. Perhaps they knew they were being hunted. Perhaps they learned to hide the evidence. It became harder and harder for Kathy to find them. They were still animals, and they deserved the fate she brought them.

There arose a new species, perhaps like the older women inside. They preyed on the weak, playing with their emotions. More often than not, they separated fools from their money, and then used the money for charity. They lived well as they did so, but that was not a crime. Kathy could not bring herself to hunt them anymore.

But then some of the old ones had surfaced again. They were wild killers that would devour their victims and then carve intricate ritualistic designs in the body. In trying to hunt them, Kathy had learned their secret. As she slid into the garden, she chided herself for ever wishing she could become one of them. They were all vile animals that needed to be put down.

Although she still did not know which one she hunted, she knew exactly what she would find. The killer had already had enough time to toy with their prey, arousing and seducing them. In the throes of passion, the killer would consume their victim's lust and more. Kathy was hoping that the killer would be too involved in the ritual carving that followed to notice her approach. She slipped into her hunting trance to enhance her stealth and allow her eyes to see more than most would see.

She was shocked by the reality that she found.

In a darkened byway of the garden, the woman sat astride the man. His shirt was off and his pants were down. The top of the woman's sundress was down around her waist, exposing her beautiful breasts in the moonlight. Kathy did not allow herself to compare the woman's fullness to her own handfuls. The woman's panties were tossed aside on the grass, but she was sitting too far up his torso to have him inside her.

One might mistake their intentions as physical romantic play, if it weren't for the tight grip she had on his neck, and the awkward angle that her head was twisted to by the fistful of hair that he held. Their physical bodies were barely moving as they struggled.

Kathy's trance vision allowed her to clearly see the beast that writhed out of the woman's chest, gnashing its teeth and attempting to injure the man. Her vision allowed her to see that his strength matched hers, but he seemed to be toying with the monster. The woman reached behind her back and into the nothingness and pulled out a wicked knife. Kathy instantly recognized that it matched the type of knife that would have been used in the ritual carvings she had seen. The man would never see it until it was too late.

Kathy had seen enough. In four quick strides, she drew both of her own blades from their hiding place at the small of her back, and she pushed them at sharp angles into the woman's ribs, through her heart and lungs. For a long horrible moment, there was a silence louder than the loudest screams. Kathy pulled the knives free, and the lifeless body tumbled to the side.

For another long moment, Kathy stared at the body. There were strong powers there, and she could take them now, if she wished. She wondered if she could become the creature that she hated. As the body began to whither and age, she found the courage to resist. She turned her attention back to the man.

He just lay there looking up at her in shock. He was lightly sweating from his exertions, and the toned strength of his body gleamed in sharp relief in the moonlight. A different sort of monster lurked inside Kathy, and it chose that moment to take control and demand action. She felt helpless to stop it.

She dropped to her knees beside him in a menacing stance, and pressed a blade to his throat. Somehow her other hand had put its knife away, and it dropped to caress the warm skin of his stomach and ribs.

"You know what she was," she chastised him, "and you know you are lucky to be alive. She was the worst of the worst, and we regret having to eliminate one of our own."

His eyes flared as he realized that his life was still in peril. She knew that she was lying by implying that she was one of them. She couldn't stop herself. She couldn't stop her hand as it slid down his body and wrapped its fingers around his withering shaft.

"If you wish to live," she informed him, "you will let me take my pleasure and feed from yours. I will not dine as deeply as she would have. You will live and you may even enjoy yourself."

His eyes flared again as she pressed her teeth and lips into the muscles of his chest. Her tongue tasted his sweat and manliness. She groaned in desire, and then groaned again as his hardness grew in her hand. As she nibbled her way up to his neck, his hand slid in under her shirt and up to her breast. His thumb stroked across the fabric of her bra over her nipple and she kicked a leg over his body to straddle him.

Her lips carefully kissed their way past the blade she still held at his throat as her hand stroked his hardness and took its measure. He was bigger than she expected, but not so big as to worry her. The monster inside of her demanded that she take him inside. She pushed her panties aside and pressed his head to her folds. With a final kiss almost on his lips, she pushed back to drink in the lust she knew would be in his eyes. She was amazed at how easily he slid in and yet how full he made her feel. Her eyes drifted shut and she growled at the pleasure she was taking.

Most men would have allowed her to take her pleasure.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer

She never expected him to be any different. She was completely unprepared for the power and speed with which he overturned her and pinned her to the ground. Her eyes flew to her wrist that he had expertly pinned above her head, holding the knife away from harming either of them. Then they jumped to his other hand as it incongruously caressed her breast and gently teased the nipple. He pressed his hips forward, reminding her that he remained deep inside her, and her eyes jumped to his face.

She swallowed hard. She didn't need her hunting trance to see the beast that prepared to feast on her. She had never seen one as old as this one, nor with such wicked teeth. Behind that vision, his lips quirked into a grin as his eyes slid to her breasts, then her lips, and finally back to her eyes. She clenched her eyes shut and turned her head to wait for the deadly assault that was sure to come.

"I think you are confused about who will feed whom, Huntress," he teased.

She waited as a he took a deep breath. His body nearly shivered, but he didn't attack. She couldn't understand what he was waiting for.

"Open your eyes, and look at me," he commanded.

Many years ago, she had been chosen to join the hunt. The very first lesson she had been taught was that you never look the beasts in the eyes. They had hypnotic powers and they would take control of you. It was the first lesson taught and she knew she could trust that training.

She nearly cried out when her head turned to his and she looked deep into his eyes.

===

I almost laughed as she turned her head aside and waited to die. I took a deep breath instead, and allowed myself to look at the deadly blade that lay beside the nearly mummified corpse beside us. The huntress's blades were powerful enough to give me an annoying scratch or two, but the blade the other woman had wielded would have cut much deeper. The huntress had surely saved my life. I nearly shivered at the thought of how close to death I had been.

"Open your eyes, and look at me," I said.

The absolute fear in her eyes was priceless. I could have held that moment, just to drink it in, but time was getting away from us, and it was time to move.

"Do you know they lied to you, Huntress?" I asked. She continued to stare at me.

"First things first, then," I suggested. "I have never met anyone who was hypnotized by my eyes, but once I have been inside a woman, she becomes remarkably suggestible to my commands. I hope you see the irony of your actions."

Her eyes betrayed her doubt and anger. I had an answer for that.

"You'll find I don't often abuse that power," I said. My eyes hardened. She saw the change. "By my command, you will not attempt to cause injury or death to me or my wife or any of the women that were sitting with her."

"I'm not that easily commanded," she tried to protest.

"Yeah. We'll see, won't we," I said matter-of-factly. With a mischievous smile, I said, "Let's try this. We really need to be going."

I released her wrists and pulled out of her as I sat back on my heels. Her eyes were wide with fear and lust as she looked at my mostly naked body and the very hard cock jutting out in front of me. My eyes hardened again to let her know I was offering another command.

"Use your mouth to clean your flavors from my cock," I ordered.

Her eyes hardened as she sat up to fight the command.

"Absolutely not," she spat out. "I wouldn't even do that for someone I liked. I sure as hell am not going to hmmpht!"

She stopped talking as she guided my cock into her mouth. I reached out to caress her hair as she rolled forward and did as I commanded. I knew from experience she wouldn't even know she was going to obey until she was doing it. Her eyes were wide with fear, but her touch was gentle and skilled as she worked her tongue and lips up and down my shaft to clean it.

It should only have taken a couple of strokes to get it clean. She whimpered and continued to bob up and down longer than was needed. It felt quite good, so I let her go for a few more seconds. She looked hurt when I gently pulled her away.

"What have you done to me?" she asked quietly.

"Would you like to do more?" I teased without answering her question. I was fairly sure I hadn't done anything.

"No!" she exclaimed. Her eyes dropped to my cock and she unconsciously reached for it. She suddenly pulled her hands back, and her scared eyes lifted to mine. "Yes?" she barely whispered.

"I don't think I did that to you," I guessed out loud. My eyes hardened again. "Go inside, Make an excuse to your supervisor and quit for the night. Join us at our car as soon as possible."

"Why don't you just kill me now, and leave my body here with hers?" she asked as she straightened out her clothes.

"Here is a convenient truth that is nearly a lie," I replied. "I have never killed a hunter, and you don't deserve to be the first. Now go."

Her eyes flared, but she nodded and quickly retreated back into the restaurant. I quickly dressed and smoothed out my clothes. Then I steeled myself for the next task. I picked up the woman's panties and used them to carefully pick up her knife. I could feel it trying to burn me through the thin cloth. It took a great deal of energy to open a rift in reality. As soon as it was big enough, I dropped the knife and panties in and sealed it shut. A quiet gasp startled me.

The huntress had returned for some reason. I am not sure if she was shocked by the absolute fear that I could not hide, or the evident relief on my face when the knife was safely hidden away. I offered her a shaky smile, and her eyes tightened as she considered what she had just witnessed.

"Your wife is on the patio looking for you," she informed me and then she quickly turned and retreated away from the patio and around the side of the building. I considered her warning for a moment, and then casually headed to the patio.

My wife's eyes tightened as I stepped out of the garden.

"I like this restaurant," she said succinctly. The look on her face demanded to know why I would jeopardize her pleasure by failing to be discrete.

"Something new took me by surprise. You know that doesn't happen often," I answered. "The serving girl is in danger, so she comes with us," I added.

A moment of sadness brushed her face before her eyes hardened again.

"So it ends?" she asked flatly. "You've always been good to me," she added, perhaps to remind herself as much as me. I had made a promise to her long ago, but I could tell that she no longer trusted my word.

"It may not be time, yet," I answered with a shrug. "It will not end badly, for either of us," I promised.

She simply turned and went inside to join her friends.

She was well aware that she was not the first woman I had offered a commitment to. She was probably far from the last. Our arrangement was very different from any other I had given, and it would be a difficult task to arrange something better.

This would not be the first time I had snared a huntress. Although I had my doubts about this one, they were usually made of strong fiber, and it was very entertaining to toy with them before feeding from them until their shells were empty. Although she had saved my life earlier, I had no doubts as to how many deaths she should be held accountable for. I would probably let her live, but I was going to feed deeply first. There was nothing that she had to offer that would draw me away from my current situation.

I very carefully put all of those thoughts aside, and with a smile on my face, I joined my wife and her friends.

One of my wife's prized possessions was a Chevy Suburban that had been converted into a limousine. I held the door open and assisted the women as they loaded up into the back of it. My wife waited until last to get in.

"The party will continue at home," she informed me. "The serving girl will be our waitress there," she commanded. I could not tell if she thought she was punishing the huntress, or saving her from me. I simply nodded.

Just as I was closing the door behind my wife, the huntress came hurrying out of the restaurant with her supervisor following.

"I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience for you," I said before the worried boss could speak. "My wife was very taken with the excellent service that your employee provided, and she insisted on hiring her to continue at the house. You will let us know if the restaurant requires any compensation."

The woman frowned. "You agreed to this?" she asked the huntress.

"Yes," the huntress answered immediately.

"I can't have this," the woman said. "If you go, I will have to fire you."

"I'm sorry," the huntress said quietly as she stepped to the front passenger door.

Her former boss just stared angrily as I opened the door for her. She climbed in and I closed the door behind her. I had nothing to say, so I walked around and got in the driver’s seat. The boss was still standing there as we drove away.

The huntress glanced at the dark partition between the front and rear of the vehicle. She must have been satisfied that they could not see us, and she slid across the seat to be close to me.

"Tell me what you did to me," she asked quietly. Her hand came to rest on my leg, and she idly stroked it near my crotch. "Tell me why I need this so much. Tell me why I feel like I need you."

"I have given you commands exactly five times," I reminded her. "None of those commands would have made you act this way. I have done nothing to you."

"Nothing?" she asked incredulously.

She snatched my hand from the steering wheel and pulled it down to her bare thigh. She pushed it under her skirt. She had removed her panties, and she was able to push my fingers between her very wet lips. Her body trembled as she rocked herself against my hand.

"Does this feel like nothing?" she asked breathily. "How can you say 'nothing' when I am wet as hell for you? When all I can think about is feeling you back inside me? When my every thought is about feeling you fill me while your inner beast devours me?”

She suddenly stopped talking and with two additional hard thrusts, her body clamped down on my fingers and flooded them with warmth. She gasped in pleasure and held my arm tight as she came. She held my hand there long after her body relaxed. Just as I was about to reclaim it, she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. With a smile, she pulled my hand up to her mouth and she licked and sucked my fingers clean.

She gave me a seductive smile as she released my hand. "Tell me you did nothing," she stated. "I have never wanted to taste that flavor, but now I can't seem to get enough. I have never wanted to taste a man, but now I want you to fill my mouth with your hardness. I want you to feed from me as you fill my mouth with your flavors. Never before, and you did nothing?"

I was saved from answering by our arrival at the house.

"Wait here," I commanded as I pulled up to the main entryway. She scowled at me, but she sat there as I jumped out.

I quickly opened the rear door for my wife and her guests, and then opened the front house door into the foyer for them as well. In a word or less, my wife gave me terse instructions and then she turned to entertain her friends.

The huntress was staring at the house when I jumped back in the driver's seat.

"This is a house?" she asked incredulously.

"It is now," I replied, with a quick glance at the four story monstrosity. "In the past, it has been a boarding house, a clinic, and an orphan's home."

I started the car and drove it around to the garage on the side.

"My wife accidentally acquired it in one of her bigger real estate deals," I explained. "It was pretty run down then, and probably should have been torn down. She has put a lot of money and effort into restoring it."

As I parked and turned off the engine, I told her, "She is expecting you to continue your job as their waitress, so you have a lot to learn in a very short time." I turned to face her. "I can give you that knowledge, but I will take as much as I give. I need your permission to do so."

"Just command me on what to do," she said, with dripping sarcasm.

I caught her chin and turned her face to mine. With our eyes locked, I said, "Your training was right to have you fear making eye contact with me." She tried to look away, but couldn't. "I cannot hypnotize you and command you that way, and even though you gave me what I needed for that control, I will not use your eyes unless you agree to it. Even if you don't know what I mean, I will not do it without your consent."

She swallowed hard. "You're going to kill me anyways," she said softly. "Take what you want."

A slight smile touched my lips, and I think she paled a bit.

"We only have twenty minutes before she expects you to know everything you need to serve her," I informed her. "I hope you'll understand that what I'm about to do will make the training more complete. I know you'll probably enjoy everything except the exchange." I paused for a moment, and then commanded, "Make me hard again."

A sudden wave of desire shook her body, and with a concerned look, she said, "I don't think we have time for that."

Her objection didn't stop her from quickly removing her blouse and bra. She pulled my hands to her sweet breasts as she pressed her lips to mine. I let her control the hunger of our kiss. She let her tongue tease out and seduce my tongue into tasting her. She moaned into the kiss as her hands slid down and caressed my growing shaft.

She opened my shirt one button at a time as she kissed her way down to my chest. Her hands made short work of my belt and zipper as she kissed her way down my abs. She pulled my hard cock out and she groaned deeply as she swallowed the shaft.

I allowed her to feel my cock grow to full hardness in her mouth. I used one hand to hold her hair up so I could watch her perform. My other hand slid off of her breast and down under her skirt. Her whole body shuddered as my fingers returned to the wet folds between her legs. She gasped as I pushed a finger inside.

She pushed back from my glistening shaft, and a strangled moan tore out of her throat. She thrust her hips against my hand, and then suddenly growled, "No!'

With unbelievable speed, she bounded up. She smashed her lips into mine in a ferocious kiss and she forced her way onto my lap. With her body wedged between mine and the steering wheel, she straddled me and dropped herself onto my cock.

"Yes!" she cried out. "This is what I need, not just your fingers. Fill me! Feed from me! Take it all!"

As soon as I was inside her, she started thrusting against me in her need. Just as suddenly, she froze as she saw the beast that was about to tear into her as she had demanded. It took every bit of my self control not to take her that way. My hunger was suddenly very raw, and I would not have been able to stop until there was nothing left to take.

With another gentle smile, I reached down and used the seat controls to move the seat back and recline it some. She remained frozen with her eyes on the beast as I pushed my hands to her ass and started stroking up into her.

"Look into my eyes," I commanded, and she instantly did. At the same time, her body resumed its dance of pleasure. We both started moving together at a quickening pace.

"Let's see if we can't both survive this exchange," I teased, and then I dove in.

People like to believe that they are simple, down-to-earth, and rational beings. Put your mind inside someone else’s mind, and you will find we are all insane, with only the rules we have taught ourselves to hold everything together. Trying to find something in the other person's head is like trying to read a newspaper in a wind storm. In her case, the wind storm was nearly a tornado.

I gasped at the things I needed to see inside her head. She cried out at the things she saw in my head. Through it all, our bodies moved together faster and faster, nearing the inevitable ending in spite of our fears. I let the winds push me away, and then we were free.

She instantly grabbed my head and yelled, "Do it! Give it!" She started slamming her hips against me as she demanded my release. I was ready to give it to her. My cock swelled to explode inside her.

I am not sure that I can properly describe what she did next. Her hands were tightly holding the back of my head, holding my eyes to hers, forcing me to see her tears. Without letting go, somehow, she reached inside of me and pulled the beast to her breast. "Feed! Take it all!" she screamed.

The teeth plunged in deep, and she cried out again. Her insides clamped down on my shaft as she slammed her lips to mine. I lost control of everything as I exploded inside her. I could not hold the beast back, and we devoured all that she was. The pleasure and the release were timeless and mindless.

I took a deep breath, and awoke with my head resting against hers with my chin on her shoulder. The empty shell of her body was slumped on top of mine, with her head resting on my shoulder as well. The beast was pleased. She had been far more than a morsel. I could hardly remember the last time we had fed so well. I took another deep breath as I worked out how I was going to explain things to my wife.

And then I nearly shit myself when the huntress took a deep breath and pushed back to stare at me with wide eyes.

"You animal!" she cried out. "I will not let you do that to me!"

I was too shocked at seeing her alive to reason through her anger. Without realizing what she was doing, she threw her head back to the side, exposing her neck.

"Feed from me!" she demanded. "You will take it all!"

When I didn't move, she sat up straight and looked me dead in the eye. "You fucking lied to me and you know it. Sure, you never killed a hunter, but you have commanded them to end their own lives. I will not let you do that to me. Either prove you have the guts to kill me yourself, or let me go."

While I had been inside her head, there were two tasks that I wanted to do. The first was a convenience. I had given her every detail about the house that I could. She knew every room, every stairway, every door. She knew where everything was as well as I did. I also gave her details about what my wife likes, and how her drinks and meals were to be prepared. In return, I knew the same things about the huntress. Her apartment only had three rooms, but I knew where everything was supposed to be. In an odd way, it was an even trade.

The second task was half curiosity, half self-preservation. I wanted to know how dangerous she was. I took from her the knowledge of every beast she had killed. There were too many to remember, and some had been close to me. The trade needed to be even. She knew exactly how many deaths I had caused. It was true that I had never personally killed a single hunter. We both knew I was responsible for their deaths, and many other innocents.

I had wanted to find out how dangerous she was. Something was missing from the answer I got. She was older and stronger than I thought she was, but none of her weapons would have hurt me. She was almost nothing compared to my strength, and if I let the beast loose on her, her life would end in a flash.

But, I had let the beast loose, out of control. It had taken its fill from her, and it barely fazed her. Further, she would have gotten knowledge in return, and so she knew that the knife I had taken from the other beast was very dangerous for me. She would also know how to retrieve it.

"I can't let you go," I temporized.

"I can't stay here," she informed me.

"Then I'm coming with you," I suggested.

In complete contrast to the tense situation we were trying to resolve, her body suddenly trembled with desire and she rolled her hips against mine. Her eyes half drifted shut and her thumbs caressed my shoulders where her hands were resting.

"I think you already did," she purred breathily.

Her eyes were soft and almost hopeful as they found mine.

"One simple word is my undoing," she admitted. "I want to hunt you, and kill you for what you are. I lust you now even more than before, and I could never leave you. I need to keep cumming with you."

Somehow, she did it again. Her hands were on my shoulders, her eyes were locked on mine, forcing me to see her desire. She reached inside me and pulled the beast to her breast. It readily latched on to her and it fed again without reserve. She smiled as I realized what I was seeing.

"Who knew I was cursed as well?" she asked. "My beast feeds yours. We belong together."

"Who says you are cursed?" I asked. "Look around and you will see. Most humans will deny it until the end, but we all have inner beasts. Fortunate are we few who learn to understand and control our own."

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments