Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Succubus Leveyla Pt.1

"The young succubus, Leveyla, is soon to go to earth, but first must meet with her Mistress."

26
6 Comments 6
22.3k Views 22.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
If you are offended by demons, foul language, or demon ladies temporarily growing penises for use on other demon ladies, then don't read this. I didn't create the succubus and didn't intentionally infringe upon anything, just wrote what I thought up for fun. That said, it's pretty raunchy, so I'm just giving the heads up. I enjoy it, but I'm a freak. If you like it too, then lemme know and I'll write more and put it up :) Enjoy.
~Bamboo

PART ONE

In this world, there exist wicked beings of all sorts. For the most part, it is humans who do the most atrocious things to other humans, yet the race still falls “victim” to a more secretive existence: demons. There was a time when great and powerful demons ran rampant over the earth, but over the centuries, these have either been killed or gotten bored of such actions. True demons like those are a rare breed now anyway, because of the more promiscuous demons that have grown in number. The promiscuous ones are the succubae, lustful demons that ascend to earth to have sex with multiple humans for simple pleasure.

Because of the increase in these demons, demon blood is thinner than it was, because of half-demon children being born to these succubae in hell. These children are more created than born, however, because when a succubus becomes pregnant, or impregnates a human, the life form is immediately transported to the succubus layer of hell, in the form of an egg. Inside the egg, the children incubate until they reach the age of physical peak, which is usually between 18 and 20, and then release themselves. They possess all necessary skills upon awakening as well, being granted them simply because of their race and the otherworldly “Demon Knowledge” that all demon-kind possess.

When “born”, however, half-succubae are treated as lowly things due to their weakness from the human side. To gain power, all succubae must do the same thing: collect life force. They do this through sex, taking a bit of life from each human they fuck, though it is such a small amount that the humans don’t notice, but also won’t remember the encounter. Therefore, to gain a lot, they must have a lot of sex; it is how they thrive. Half-succubae are the same, but at birth don’t possess the necessary power to use magic or ascend to the earth. For this reason, the more powerful succubus demons take the freshly awakened ones in as sex slaves of sorts. By using them, they gain power, but also grant an equal amount to the young ones. As succubae do care for their own race, almost all the demons have at least one slave at any given time, using them until they can manage on their own. They even teach them tricks to the necessary magic that the race possesses. When they reach full maturity, the young ones grow a tail and wing, signifying their full powers. Both the mistress and slave… all the succubus demons and half-demons, are wickedly happy with their life cycles of lustful pleasure, from birth to death, and have become a primary demon in hell for their ways.

My name is Leveyla, or Eyla, and I am one of these: a half-succubus living in servitude. I am 23, having been free of incubation for a mere four years, my peaked age being 19. And, over these past four years, I have been in the service of my great Mistress, Sevinma. She found me immediately after I awoke and gave me a name, taking me in and nurturing me. On my second day with her I learned of the intense pleasure of sex as she caressed me and licked me all over, and how I would forever more come to crave it, to need it. Soon after she showed me what our bodies were capable of. All succubae are female, but she showed me that our bodies can be altered in almost any way. She showed that, at will, we can alter any body hair and hair color, skin tone, eye color, breast size and weight, limbs, even temporarily grow a cock!

I was born with black hair, pale bluish skin, a curled horn on my head, golden eyes and ample curves, but if I so desired I could be flat chested, red-skinned, purple haired, and with horns on my back. My mistress taught me to hone these natural abilities, all the while showing me more and more about sex. Over the next year I did everything for her that she wanted. I always obeyed, more than willing to eat her when she said, blow her when she said, or let her fuck me raw whenever she said the word. I loved every second. After the first year, she collected two more half-succubae, the girls that would become my sisters: Devi and Lilah. After she taught them the basics, it was then that I would be able to receive all I had done. Because I was older, Mistress Sevinma allowed me to grow a dick, or “tenock” as we called them often, and be on the giving side for the first time. I had sex with Lilah first, then Devi, and become even more committed to the act. I loved it, everything about it.

As time went on, we all received equal treatment and took turns pleasuring Mistress and each other. We learned more about our bodies and our magic every single day, happy to be in servitude to Mistress Sevinma. Now, however, it’s soon my time to be able to support myself completely. I’m much stronger than I was four years ago, needing only a bit more energy to be able to be on my own.

Sitting on a ledge, I looked over the Succubus plane thinking about it. Soon, I’d be on earth, not looking across a plane of hell. The sights of earth couldn’t match the Succubus plane, I muse. The entire place is filled with a sexual energy that brings a wicked smile to my lips! Looking over the ledge, I could see the moist, pink grounds and caves, all of it moving and pulsating. The sounds of moans could always be heard, and taking a deep breath of the intoxicating aroma of the plane always made me wet. Being away would be tough.

“Sisterrr...” came a lower, lusty voice to the right. I came from my thoughts to see Lilah approaching me. As was her natural, she was rather short, had pale pinkish skin, red hair, a small horn on her right temple, and very cute features. She was dressed in nothing but a collar, like all three of us. I smiled and stood up, walking over to her and pressing my lips tightly to hers, squeezing her close. I giggle as I feel her breasts against mine.

“Heehee. Hello sister,” I moan. “Your boobs are bigger than usual today.”

She smiles slyly and replies, “Yes, I know. We all weren’t born with natural Double D’s like you, bitch.”

I giggle at the tease and give her a playful shove.

“Actually,” she says with a smile, “Mistress wanted a titfuck, so I grew these E-cups for her.”

“You’re so fucking lucky! I haven’t been able to give her one since last week.” I pout.

“Hahehe, you‘re such a slut for them, Eyla…and…well… she wants to see you now, actually. She told me to come tell you. Maybe you‘ll be able to!” Lilah cooed.

I smile widely, always loving the call from Mistress. With a parting kiss, I walk briskly away from Lilah, going in to our fleshy home and heading towards my Mistress’ chambers. Right before reaching them, Devi stumbles out, smiling. Her blue hair is messy and her pale skin is covered in sweat. I can see it drip over her smaller, perky breasts and down her navel, leading my gaze lower. There I see thick, sticky white fluid webbing between her thighs and dripping down her legs.

“Ohhhh fuck!” she moans, smiling up at me. “Mistress sure is fierce today.”

I feel my face flush as I look between her legs. She notices my gaze and reaches down, swirling a finger inside of her slit and bringing some of the white fluid to her lips, licking it up. I moan gently to the tease and fall to my knees without a word, crawling to Riva and immediately licking all across her thighs, collecting as much of Mistress’ cum as I could. It was delicious. The taste of it drove me mad and made me soaking wet. Being her slaves, we all craved it…we all loved it. Riva just moaned as I licked her clean, grabbing my horn roughly.

“A-ahhh…Eyla…You better get in there, Mis- Ahhhnn! …Mistress called for you!” Riva groaned through her pleasure, just as I finished cleaning her up (which was no coincidence).

I sigh happily, savoring the taste on my lips, then stand up and nod to my sister, passing by her with a giggle as I see her trembling legs. Around the corner awaits the entrance to Mistress Sevinma’s bedroom… my favorite place in all the hells. I shake in excitement as I pass through the entrance, feeling my wetness increase with each step I take, until I see her. As with every time my eyes fall upon her, I’m taken aback by her beauty and the sheer sexual energy radiating from her. Outstretch on a huge pillow she lay, her tall and graceful figure on display. Her long white hair ,crowned by her large spiraled horn and black wing, lay all about her. Her smooth, deep crimson-like skin radiated over her four arms, her huge shapely breasts, her smooth legs, and her silky, forked tail. Her silvery gaze took the breath from me as I stood before her.

“Mmm. Hello Leveyla. How are you, my lovely?” she said in her naturally sexy, intoxicatingly lustful voice. The sound of it made me swoon.

“Good Mistress!” I say sweetly. “You called?”

She smiles devilishly and extends her tail out, wrapping it gently around my waist. Its softness feels good against my hips as it lifts me and sets me down next to her.

“It’s nearly time for your first time on earth, my pet. Are you prepared?” she softly asks against my neck.

“Y-yes Mistress,” I whisper, her hot breath sending tingles through me.

She smiles again and wraps her two right arms around me. “This will be one of our last times for quite a while.”

I shiver in delight from the obvious foreshadowing. “I will miss you,” I say honestly.

Mistress giggles and kisses me softly. I smile widely from the kiss and look in to her face, feeling hot inside.

“For that reason, I’ll even let you suggest what you’d like to do,” she coos, getting closer.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar



My body feels even hotter the closer she gets. I can feel myself soaking wet as lust takes me over. “Mistress…Ahhhnn…I just want to be used by you like the slut I am.” I moan, giving in to her dominating presence.

She laughs and strokes my hair, then leans back and spread her legs. There I see her clit swell and grow, turning in to a huge, thick cock. My face flushes in lust as I lick my lips, wanting it…needing it.

“Now, my little slut, show me what you’ve learned and grow those tits… then put them to use,” she demands, grinning all the while.

I’m more than happy to comply, closing my eyes and willing my breasts to grow. I feel the familiar sensation of increase as I make my tits from a DD cup to an H cup in only a few seconds. As I crawl towards her, I see her eyes light up in approval as I lift the huge, soft, heavy things and wrap them around her tenock. The familiar sensation of her hot, hard shaft pressed tightly between my boobs sends shivers down my spine. I squeeze them together tighter and gently move them up…then down…loving the friction as every throbbing inch caresses my soft, supple skin. I tilt my chin down and lick the head of it, rolling my tongue around and collecting the sticky pre-cum as I increase pace with my breasts. Mistress’ moans spur me on more, so I go faster still, squeezing hard and making sure that her entire dick gets caressed by my huge, soft tits.

“Mmmm…You’ve gotten so good at this, you horny little bitch,” Mistress teases, “Ahhhnn…use your mouth too so you can drink it all.”

I moan and immediately lean my chin lower, opening my mouth wide to take the tip of her cock in to my warm mouth, stopping my up and down motion and starting to move my breasts side to side, massaging the base of her tenock as I bob my head up and down, sucking the part not covered by my skin. This part is still large, but my head reels from pleasure at the feel of mistress’ hard dick going in and out of my mouth and throat.
Mistress’ tail begins stroking up my leg, working up further and further until it gently rubs against my soaking wet slit. Her bottom two arms reach down to pull and tug on my dark, hard nipples while her top two hold my horn and hair. She then shoos my hands from my breasts and grabs them instead, doing the tit fucking for me while I continue to suck her throbbing dick.

I moan over her shaft deeply, loving the feel of her clawed hands on my supple skin, squeezing my tits firmly together and moving them around. I moan deeper still as I feel her silky tail gently part the lips of my hot sex and thrust gently in. My head bobs quicker up and down, up and down, moaning louder as I feel a sudden orgasm rack my body. Mistress hardly has to try to drive me crazy, the smallest touches sometimes driving me over the edge. As it subsided, my arousal only grew, and I moved faster, licking all along the base, massaging with my tongue as I moved up and down. I wanted her cum more than anything, wanted to drink it, feel it pouring down my throat, so I adjusted angle and moved my breasts off, instead taking her entire cock in to my mouth. Worried she would be displeased, she instead giggled and moaned, grabbing my hair roughly. Happy, I began deep-throating her, holding the full length of her tenock in my throat and massaging it with my tongue from the inside. At the same time her tail began thrusting in deeper, making me come again. As I shook from the pleasure, I started moving, each motion bringing my lips from the tip of her dick to the base. I could feel the shape so well…every vein, every ridge, as I sucked and sucked my Mistress’ amazing cock.

At last I felt her shaft tighten in my throat. Anticipation coursed through me as she let out a lusty growl, tightening her grip on my hair and leaning her head back. I felt it coming before the first hot, thick shot of her cum exploded in to my mouth. Mmmmnnnggg it tasted so fucking good…her sticky cum pouring down my throat…I could hardly stay fucking conscious from pleasure. I just kept sucking and sucking, gulping down every last drop of Mistress’ cream vigorously, loving the taste and the feel…loving everything about it. She sighed contentedly as she pulled my head off of her shaft, where I still was enjoying myself.

“Now then, my little whore. Turn around.” She groaned, tracing my chin with her tail, a tail soaked in my juices.

I immediately complied, turning right around for her. She ran her tail across me still, flicking it across my nipples, making me shiver. Unexpectedly, she then grabbed my wrists with her top two arms and pushed my head down with the bottom two. FUCK! Ahhh! Mmm! She slams the full fucking length of her dick hard in to my pussy, surprising the fuck out of me! I fucking scream in sheer bliss as Mistress’ amazing, throbbing, huge dick rests in my dripping wet slit. I squeeze my lips over it, feeling every hard inch so keenly, so amazingly. It feels so full, like it’s filling me up with ecstasy. I continue moaning as Mistress Sevinma strokes my back with her bottom two arms, the top two still holding my wrists. Still in a bent over position, my still H-cup breasts sway beneath me. Mistress slowly pulls her tenock out to the tip, my pussy trying to suction it back in the whole time, before slamming back in to me. I scream out again, it feeling so fucking amazing I can barely see straight. She starts a pace, slamming her shaft to the base inside of me with long, hard thrusts.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck yes mistress! It feels sooo- Ahh!- so fucking good!!!” I scream between her fucking amazing thrusts.

She responds by grabbing my hips tightly with her bottom arms and…FUCK YES! Ahhnnn! And fucking pulling with all four arms so that I slam even harder in to her fucking rock hard dick! I can feel my tits bouncing as she fucks me, her thrusts making erotic slapping noises against me, my wet pussy sucking her in eagerly with every hot motion.

“Mmm…And you have such a good pussy, my pet,” Mistress moans down to me.

“Ahhhh! Th-thank you, mistress! But your…ahhhnnn…you’re dick is SO a-amazing!” I reply, panting. “It’s so f-fucking good! AHH! I dunno if I can go without iiiit!”

“You can…Mmmm…always visit for a good fucking!” she replies, tilting her head back and increasing her pace.

What would have been thanks turned in to moans as she slaps my ass roughly. I feel her tail reach around and bind my tits as well, squeezing them fucking tight and making my nipples bulge. She then…AH! Grabs my ass and lifts it while pushing my head down with her top arms. The top ones then grab my hips and she fucking starts pulling me…AHHH!…Hard on to her again! Her dicks slams SO fucking deep in to me! I feel every single fucking inch of her huge shaft pound in and out of my hot pussy and I scream in to a pillow. I feel her twitch…she…AHHHH!!! Her hot cum…filling me up…fucking me so deep, so fucking hard…Ah! IT’S SO FUCKING GOOD! Ahhh! Ahhhnnn!! Coming! Feel her cum pouring in to me, dropping out, down my thighs…Shaking in orgasm…from sheer ecstasy. She empties inside me as our cum mixes and drips down my body…so numb. My head slowly clears.

Mistress, sighing again, slowly pulls her dick from within me. It suctions out and seems to leave reluctantly as I plop down with quivering legs, her shaft being the only thing hold me up. I can feel her hot cum oozing from my slit, along with beads of sweat tracing down my skin. My whole body tingles happily, delighted, as I look to Mistress Sevinma. Her tenock is gone, and a bit of sweat can be seen on her smooth skin.

“Now then, Leveyla, grow a tenock for me, and make it a big one,” she demands in a lusty tone, flipping me on to my back with her tail.

My eyes widen in shock, as she had never demanded that of me before, but I excitedly comply without any words and will my clit in to a large, veined shaft. She smiles widely and wraps her tail around it while climbing over top of me.

She strokes it gently with her tail as she says, “Now, for once, you’ll be the one inside of me. With this…you’ll be fully matured.”

I look up in to her smirking face and nodded, too excited to speak. I then look down, seeing her tail positioning my tenock towards her perfect slit. She presses the head against the opening gently, rubbing it over just the outer labia. Still, I moan, feeling such an intense warmth from just that. After teasing me more, she ever so gently begins to sit, letting me keenly feel and see her soft pink lips part and wrap around the head of my dick, pushing it all in slowly, devouring it, letting me experience how fucking amazing a full succubus can be. At about halfway, she sat completely, swallowing the entire length of my dick in to her amazingly warm, fucking tight slit. I’d never felt something so good! She leaned over me, supporting herself with her top arms and grabbing my boobs with the bottom. She pinched and pulled my nipples, making them thicker, then pushed my huge breasts together and worked her tail between them and in to my mouth.

Fuck it felt good. I moaned and licked at the tip of the tail, feeling its silkiness between my lips and tits. AHH! FUCK! She begins moving her hips around, swirling my dick inside of her pussy! I scream out, grabbing at my boobs and squeezing them with Mistress as my tenock feels as if it’s going to melt. She then starts fucking bouncing on my shaft, and I watch as it slides in and out of her. It’s such a fucking sexy sight… I watch my Mistress fuck me, it’s so unreal…Ahh…but so fucking good. I feel it already! Mmm! Seeing her bounce on my dick, tits heaving! AHH! FUCK! AHHHHH!!!! I fucking explode…in mistress! AHH! Feel her pussy…squeezing so tight! FUCK!!! Riding so hard! All…inside her! Ahhhnn! Ahh!

Nnn…back to my senses, Mistress lay to my right, smiling contentedly. I look at her, then feel something strange beneath the tingling of pleasure over every inch of my body. I reach around myself, and feel, way on my lower back, a tail! I smile and bring it up before me, touching it. It tingles and gives a similar sensation to my breasts getting touched. I smile wider at Mistress, knowing that this meant I was a full Succubus now. She nodded and smiled back.

Published 
Written by Bamboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments