Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Boy Who Lives In My Room- Part Three

"Lena starts to discover more about her creation..."

4
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
After a wild two days, Lena was beginning to wonder if the mystery man that she had created, was real at all. Since their last rough fuck, in the bathroom stalls of her university's library, she hadn't seen him once. It was kind of making her nervous that she was going mad, but she went on as she had before he appeared. Longing after someone that wasn't real.

Clearly she hadn't mastered this whole, 'appear whenever and wherever she wanted' thing, because here she was, lying face first into her pillow, willing him to be there. But he wasn't appearing any time soon. So after slipping a light, thin strappy dress over her otherwise naked body, she headed out.

It was mid-August and the world seemed like Lena's oyster as she danced her way towards the back entrance of the party she had just entered. Heading straight towards the pool. She was at the house of a girl from school, who she vaguely remembered as being called Amy or Allie or something. It didn't really matter, she wasn't there for her.

There must have been over two hundred people surrounding her, all pretty much half naked in their bathing suits. She caught several guys undressing her in their minds as she walked past, and she had to stop and realise that her new found confidence was helping her massively. After nodding at a few of her friends and getting their looks of approval at her, somewhat slutty, outfit, she wandered over to the drinks table, looking to get well at truly hammered. Whilst she was pouring herself a vodka concoction of some sort, she felt a hand graze her upper thigh and looked to the left to find Lewis, her former boyfriend.

'Can I help you?' she asked agitatedly. He wasn't looking at her eyes that was for sure. She was beginning to wonder if she was radiating 'I've recently had hardcore and public sex' vibes for everyone to see. Because this reaction wasn't normal.

'I couldn't help but notice your transformation babe. Whore is a good look on you,' Lewis barked at her, raising his eyebrow and using his index finger to raise her dress. Lena bat his hand away with hers, before rolling her eyes.

'Oh fuck off, Lewis. Go back to whatever hole you slimed your way out of. Or should I say whoever's hole?' She flipped him off and spun around, leaving him behind her, with the rest of the party.

She found herself downing her drinks as fast as she could, sitting alone on the side of the pool, dangling her feet into the water. She was pretty sure that anyone in the pool could see her fully naked pussy if they looked her way. But she wasn't that bothered anyway; she was already a slut.

After her head began spinning a little and the music at the party started to sound echoey and far away, she looked up through the crowd to get her bearings. Through the faces of hundreds of people, there he was. Her creation. Her lover. Her mystery guy, standing dead still and looking at her as people danced around him. She forced herself up and started stumbling towards him. After what felt like hours, she finally fell into him. At least he was real enough to catch her. As she looked into his eyes, she felt herself sober almost instantly, and she knew what she wanted. The only thing she wanted. They stared at each other for over a minute until she broke the silence.

'Can they see you?' Lena almost whispered. He shook his head. Not needing to use words.

She grabbed his wrist and began pulling him towards the woods at the back of the house, keeping him close at her back so that she look almost, semi-normal as she walked. Once they were submerged in the woods, she felt herself lose nearly all her control. She flew at him, pushing him up against an oak tree and kissing him passionately, trying to make up for the days that he had been gone.

He pulled away, taking in sharp breaths. 'Lena, stop. I'm yours but I am also here to help you.

HeilyPeterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HeilyPeterson

I want you to know that you're not a slut. Well, you're my slut,' he smiled and carried on. 'But never think that it's okay for anyone else to treat you like that.'

She was panting. She nodded slowly and leant forward to gently kiss his lips, almost in a thank you. They started again, a blank slate, but taking things slowly. She wanted him to touch every muscle of her body, almost as if counting them. His hands trailed up her arm, grazed her breasts over her dress, tickled her waist and touched places that she didn't even realise could be so intimate. It was almost as if they weren't in the back of some random woods, but back in her room, where it all started.

His fingers found the hem of her dress and he broke their kiss, long enough to pull it over her head and drop it to the dirt covered ground. He removed his own tee and began exploring her body again. His hands made their way to her breasts, stroking her nipples and caressing her skin. He bent slightly, taking each nipple in his mouth, driving her wild by circling each with his tongue and gently biting down and nibbling them. Moans escaped her mouth and she didn't care that she could still here the party in full motion.

He dropped down to his knees, covering his jeans in dirt and kissed her hips, one at a time. He moved inwards and kissed the top of her pussy so lightly, that it was nearly impossible for her not to grab his head and pull him toward her. He began licking, sucking, nibbling and stroking her clit with his tongue, whilst she was standing, making her whole body shake. The foreplay had built her up so much already, that she was dripping wet and ready for him. He slid one, two, then three fingers inside her, slowing pulsing his fingers in and out as he used his mouth to drive her insane.

Lena grabbed his hair with one hand, pulling him in, and the tree she was facing with the other, steadying her. Her skin felt like it was on fire and she came violently on his face, spilling her cum down his chin. He slowly stood up, wiped his face and looked her in the eyes. He unbuckled his jeans, letting them fall to the ground and the sides of his mouth rose into a smile.

'Ready?' he asked, but it wasn't really a question. He knew the answer.

He spun her around, so that her back was against the rigid tree, lifted her right leg into the air and pushed his now ready and pulsing cock into her tight and still soaking pussy. The slow and gentle sex was over. He knew that now, she wanted it how she always did. Hard.

She shrieked as the full length of him went inside her and stretched her open, forgetting that there were people more than ten away. She didn't care. She wanted them to hear how good it was to be someone's slut. She leaned forward and bit into his shoulder, giving him the yes he needed to her question. He pulled her hair, forcing her head backwards, and slammed into her, again and again, hitting her back against the tree every time. By now, she was almost screaming and shouting loudly for him to fuck her harder.

He couldn't risk them being found and interrupting this euphoric moment, so he pulled out of her, spun her around so that she was facing the tree, and covered her mouth with his hand. He slowly refocused his cock in the right direction and pushed into her from behind, taking slow but hard thrusts into her. She bit down on his fingers and his force grew. She could feel him so deep that she thought she might burst. Lena came hard on his cock, shivering and losing all control of her body. Using the tree to steady them both, he erupted inside her, mixing their cum and vibrating with her.

She could feel his breath, warm over her shoulder and neither of them made a move to disconnect. This was only the start of a long night. Lena knew that she couldn't risk losing this again. 

Published 
Written by foreverandever
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments