Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cemetery Plot

"John finds life again among the dead"

9
5 Comments 5
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Well, it has been a year since my divorce. I was married for twenty-three years and my divorce wasn't that devastating because we had just been living as roommates the last ten years or so. The sex stopped when our kids were in elementary school if I am remembering correctly. I can't even remember the last time my wife and I had great sex. I quickly turned to porn to masturbate, but it doesn't replace the feel of a woman beside you - a woman's scent, her curves, or her soft skin. There is no replacement for it. And sex ranks right up there with food and water for most men.

It was very hard to stay faithful in my marriage, but I did it. However, it took its toll on me. We both hung in there until the twins graduated high school and headed to college. I think it was kind of a relief to both of us when we finally ended it. But, now what?

I am fifty. Do you know what is worse than feeling angry? Feeling nothing at all. I just want to feel something again ... anything. I tried dating, but haven't had much success. I think the women can sense an empty man sitting across from them at dinner. Anyways, I'm telling you this so that you can see what led me to do this bizarre thing I will tell you about. I found life again in the most unlikely of places ... among the dead. Here is my story:

One morning, something made me pull up Craigslist on my phone ... the Personals section. I stumbled across a mind-blowing post from a woman named Gabrielle. She simply said, "Looking for a special man to share a sexual experience with me and the spirits. Must be comfortable with graveyards and possess a loving soul."

What the f*ck?? What kind of nut was this Gabrielle? Something about her post seemed sweet. I closed the site but came back to it several times during the day. By nighttime, it was all I could think about. I couldn't believe it, but I actually wanted to email her. I probably wouldn't go through with it, but had to find out more about her. I gathered some liquid courage ... bourbon and soda ... and emailed her. I was brief and just told her I was open to being spiritually enlightened with a lovely woman. Then, I went to bed. I doubted I would get a response back. This whole thing seemed too crazy.

Sometime in the night, I heard my phone ding, signifying I had received an email. I was too lazy to roll over and look at my phone. 

In the morning, I remembered my phone and reached for it. To my surprise, I had an email from Gabrielle. It said, "Meet me tonight at midnight at Lakeside Cemetery. I will be the one wearing the dark-blue dress the color of the night sky. I will be dancing."

Wow! Okay, that was odd. She will be dancing? What was I thinking? This woman had my attention but obviously was very odd. Will others be there? Who would she be dancing with? All kinds of alarms were going off in my head, but something made me go that night. Something.

I parked at the cemetery. It covered a lot of acreage. I wondered how I would find her and am not going to lie, it felt a little creepy being in this cemetery at midnight. I guess I should have expected it. I felt butterflies in my stomach. It took me back to high school - the way I felt before a first date. And I loved this feeling. I just start walking and before too long I heard soft music. It was the sound of a flute playing.

And I saw her. A tall, curvy dark-haired woman with a see-through dark-blue dress on. I mean I could see everything under her dress. And she was dancing. She was twirling around and gracefully waving her arms high in the air. I saw the curve of her bottom and then her breasts and nipples as she spun around. She took my breath away. Her full breasts bounced freely as she danced. Her bottom shook seductively from side to side. No one else was around. She was dancing alone, but seemingly for someone. Was this for me?

It was awkward for me just to be staring at her. I coughed a little to get her attention. She glanced over her shoulder at me but continued her dance. I walked towards her. When I was within arms' reach, she lunged at me, enveloping me in a warm embrace. She lifted her head to face me and her eyes took my breath away. They were the bluest eyes I had ever seen. And they pierced me.

She immediately brushed her lips against mine. She swayed to the music, pulling my body with hers. I had not felt the warmth of a woman for a long time, and it was electrifying. She explored my body with her soft hands ever so gently, while I explored hers. I started at her face and gradually worked my hands down her body, taking in each curve. It was like I was touching a woman for the first time. Finally, she spoke.

"Do you feel it?" she whispered.

"Feel what?" I answered in a whisper.

"The spirits. They feel our embrace and are coming out of the ground to dance with us."

Ummm. Okay. I didn't really have a response to that.

"When we make love, they will feel it. They will feel you inside me," she continued. "People think a cemetery is sad, but they are joyous. In death, they look back and appreciate their lives and remember the joys and appreciate it. They love to watch the living. It makes them feel alive again."

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

I had to say something. I smiled and said the only thing I could think of, "I want to be inside you, Gabrielle."

I sprouted a hard-on as soon as I first saw her, but now I really ached. My breath quickened. My heart raced. I felt alive. Nothing was going to stop me from fucking this woman. If some ghosts needed to be here watching, so be it!

She pulled me over to a large headstone.

"Sit here," she said, smiling.

I was a little creeped out but sat down on the headstone. She immediately knelt down and started undoing my pants. 

"They want me to please you," she said softly. "They want you to find your joy again."

I gasped as her hand grabbed my hard cock and squeezed it. She bent her head down and licked me up and down my shaft with an expert tongue. Oh, no ... I was already about to cum. I tried to relax as she took my cock into her warm, wet mouth. She deep-throated me and I was about to explode in her mouth when she suddenly pulled me out. 

"Take off your pants," she said. "You need to be free in nature. Free with the spirits. They will help awaken you."

With one swoop of her arms, her dress was over her head and thrown onto the headstone that I had just been sitting on.

She looked stunning with the moonlight shining on her. She almost glowed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a family of headstones with a large statue. 

"They are dancing around us, rejoicing in our love-making," she said. 

My skin felt prickly all of the sudden. It was as if something had just breezed by me. I felt a little unnerved but tried to just focus on this beautiful creature before me. 

"Lay with me," she said.

"You are stunning," I replied, as I lay her on her back in the grass. 

She immediately spread her legs for me. She had a gorgeous, inviting pussy. I kissed her mouth, her neck, her breasts, and finally settled between her gorgeous legs. I flicked her sweet spot with my tongue and she let out the most seductive, deep moan. It didn't even sound like her high voice she had been using. It was a very low moan. She reached down and dug her long fingernails into the tops of my shoulders. I continued my tongue torture between her legs, responding to her increasing moans.

Several times, I stopped when I felt something brush against my back. It felt like we weren't alone. I looked around, but saw no one. As I gazed on her legs spread before me, it took me back to my past. I remembered how I felt making love ... the excitement ... the emotions ... all of it.

"They don't want you to stop," she screamed.

I guessed 'they' were the spirits, but it didn't matter. Nothing would stop me from making her cum. I buried my face into her pussy, giving her all I had until she stiffened and then let out a blood-curdling scream. Her scream could literally wake the dead. I looked up and thought I saw a figure around her. I must have been seeing things. The mood and moonlight were playing tricks on my mind.

I slid up her body and she lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist. I entered her a little rougher than I had planned, but couldn't hold back. This woman had lit a fire in me and nothing would stop me from soundly fucking her. I could hear the music playing in between our groans and moans. She quickly rolled me over onto my back, keeping me inside her. Then, I felt it. It felt like many hands touching me from the ground. I jumped, but she pushed me back down. 

"Don't stop, lover," she said urgently.

She looked like an angel in the night sky. A real angel. Her eyes seemed to be almost glowing.

"Nothing will stop me from fucking you," I said, almost growling.

She was on top, but I was bucking my hips, trying to get deeper and deeper. I was holding her beautiful bouncing breasts and watching her hair blowing in the wind that had just kicked up. I would never forget this sight.

Her pussy was tight and wet and I don't know how I lasted as long as I did. We fucked and fucked as she wildly rode me. The graceful angel had morphed into a wildly bucking sexy devil. I saw her eyes darken as we both came together.

The last thing I remember was her collapsing on top of me, whispering, "They said 'thank you.' And I thank you."

I can't explain, but I have no recollection of what happened after that. I awoke in the grass among the tombstones at daybreak, and Gabrielle was gone. There was no sign of her. I tried to pull up the old Craigslist ad, and it had been deleted. I emailed her and got an 'invalid email address' message.

I would never forget my night with her. My dating life picked up after that.

I had a renewed lease on life.

I felt alive again.

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments