Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haunted House:Part 4

"We return to the attic along with Alice for more fun."

11
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

After watching our houseguest and my wife cavorting in the attic, I quietly retreated from there. I was slightly confused, but, at the same time incredibly turned on by what I had just witnessed. In fact, I was painfully horny.

The lovemaking I had witnessed was, at times, soft and sweet. At other times hard and fast. Tender and quiet. Raucus and racy. And all of it without me involved. I needed to confront Kelly, so, I waited downstairs.

The two women came down all smiles. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Kelly's expression changed. Alice noticed, but said nothing about what had gone on in the attic.

In a very business-like tone, she said. "You know, I really think you should decorate the attic and open it up to guests. You could call it " The Love Nest" or something like that. It's a very spacious room and could become very popular."

Before Kelly could squash the idea, I said." I think that's a great idea. A little wallpaper to brighten it up would be all it would take to make it ready."

"Why don't you two talk it out. I'd be glad to help implement the idea."

I grabbed Kelly by the arm and steered her to our bedroom.  "So what do you think Kell? Do you like the idea?"

" Oh, I don't know," she replied. She seemed distracted. Almost embarrassed.

"I know what you two did upstairs!"

"What? How?"

"What difference does it make? The attic is obviously haunted. When you and I have gone up there to move furniture, we've ended up fucking like rabbits. You and I and the real estate lady, you and Alice. I'd even bet that you and her daughter, if given the opportunity, would take advantage of it. Don't get me wrong! I'm not angry. I'm not jealous. Well, maybe a little, but I can get over it. You and I have a potentially great thing going here. Let's use it to our advantage."

A little agitated, Kelly said, "How do you know all this? Were you watching Alice and me? You were, weren't you!  You shithead! Who have you done up there?"

I decided to come clean. Partially, anyway. "The real estate agent, the day before you and I checked out the house together. And we haven't seen each other since our threesome the following day."

Kelly's simmering anger was reaching the boiling point. "So, how was she? Better than me?"

Angrily, I answered, " No. While we're at it, how was Alice? You know what? It doesn't matter. If you're happier in the company of women, so be it. But don't expect me to sit around and just watch. I love you, Kell. And your happiness is all that matters to me. So lets put this all behind us and get on with the business of running the best B&B in town."

Kelly seemed to soften, even to the point of hugging me. She whispered in my ear, "Why don't you and I go upstairs and test this theory of yours."

I'm nobody's fool! I grabbed her hand and raced up the stairs. Entering the attic, we both felt the strange magic of the room. Kelly went over to the highboy chest, opened the drawer and pulled out the ivory dildo.

"Look what we found!" she said.

I examined it carefully, noticing that it still smelled recently used.  I leered at Kelly as I sniffed it. "Is that you I smell?"

She blushed, "No, that's Alice!"

I put the bulbous head in my mouth. "She's delicious!" I stared at the crotch of her jeans. "Can I compare?"

Kelly slapped me, "You perv!"

She shucked them, letting them pool on the floor. She stood there, legs slightly apart.  I noticed her panties were damp. "Well, don't just stand there and gawk! Get on your knees and eat me!"

This was so out of character for Kelly, and it threw me, but only for a moment. I dropped to my knees and pressed my face into the dampness of her panties, moaning as I took in her scent. I kissed the damp gusset as I slid them off her hips, exposing her ginger curls.

"God, Kell! You smell so good!" My tongue parted the hairs as it slipped down toward her pussy lips. "And you taste even better!"

Widening her stance, she pressed on the back of my head, pushing me tighter against her cunt.

"Tongue fuck me!" she growled as my tongue slid up inside, gathering her warm juices, and sucking them into my mouth.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

She began rolling her hips, searing her essence all over my beard, my nose, and my chin. "This feels so dirty!" she moaned "Don't stop!"

I slid a finger into her wetness as I kissed her clit, followed by a second finger. Her grip on my head tightened, her hips moving faster. "Oh, fuck! Gonna cum! Don't stop! Please?"

Intent on getting her off, I continued my assault, fingers plunging and squishing, tongue rasping on her lust-swollen clit, driving her closer and closer to orgasm. I could feel her legs quivering as she held her breath, trying not to scream and alert our guests as to what was going on over their heads. Not that it mattered. At that moment, Alice appeared in the stairway.

"I hope you don't mind that I watched! I had a feeling you two would head up here, and I just had to see it" she said, her skirt pulled up to her waist and one hand down her panties.

Kelly looked a little embarrassed at getting caught, but before she could say anything, I answered back, "Not at all! Care to join us?"

"I thought you'd never ask! I normally don't do guys, but in your case, I just might make an exception... Provided it's OK with you Kelly?" 

With one hand still embedded in my hair, she motioned Alice over and the two women kissed passionately as I started in on Kelly again. In no time, she was panting again, moaning into Alice's mouth.

To my surprise, she pulled me away from her by my hair, redirecting me toward Alice's panty clad pussy. Alice pulled her undergarment aside, baring her hairless cunt, which I kissed and caressed with my tongue. Soon Alice's hand joined Kelly's, directing me where they wanted my tongue to travel.

"Ever try tying him to the bed and having your way with him?" Alice asked Kelly between kisses.

"Never!"

"Don't you think it's about time, girl?" Alice quickly disrobed, dropping her clothes on the floor.

The led me to an ornate Victorian-era bedframe, stripped me, and used drapery tassels to secure my hands and feet. Needless to say, my erection was quite prominent. Alice looked at it, smiled and picked up the ivory dildo.

Turning to Kelly, she said, "He does have some impressive equipment. Perhaps not as big as this, but impressive, just the same."

Kelly smiled back, stroking me. "I have no complaints!"

Looking up at the two women as they stripped each other, I asked, "Where did that thing come from?"

Kelly replied, "The highboy in the corner. I wonder if there are any more surprises?"

"Let's look later. We have enough here to keep us occupied, don't you think, Kelly?"

Taking me in her mouth, Kelly mumbled, "Mmmm Hmmm." I watched as she took my entire length down her throat before letting it all out. "Why don't you join in, Alice?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" she said, swinging her leg over my head and settling down, her hairless cunt mere centimeters from my mouth.

Grabbing my head, she pulled me tight to her, adding, "Let's see how talented that tongue of yours really is."

Not needing persuasion, I settled into alternating tongue stabs between her moist cunt lips and sucking gently on her aroused clit.

"Ohh! He does have a talented tongue girl!" she gasped, grinding her pussy against my face. 

My wife's very sparse, but effective, attention to my manhood and Alice's offering me her pussy combined to bring me rapidly to the brink of orgasm.

I tried to say, "I'm gonna cum!" but, with my face covered by Alice's outer lips, it came out, " Mfff gmmma  cmmmm!"

My cock pulsated as it shot warm sticky cum deep into Kelly's mouth. Far from being surprised and disgusted, she took in every drop, sucking the dregs from my helmet and shaft. Sliding up behind Alice, cupping her ample breasts, the two kissed, sharing my load, sloppily.

Alice dismounted, and holding onto my pussy soaked cheeks, drooled cum into my mouth, following it with a deep, wet kiss. Kelly, meanwhile, had gone over to the dresser and pulled out more surprises. She held up a leather harness and a long,  black, intricately carved dildo, just like the ivory one, only larger.

"Look what I found!" she said gleefully.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments