Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Spirit of Luce - Part 1

"A ghostly presence helps Kathy discover her sexuality."

13
9 Comments 9
6.6k Views 6.6k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Kathy had always loved men and had several male partners she had sex with on a fairly regular basis. She loved the feel of a man's chest hair pressed against her breasts; the hardness of his muscles. She loved the strength of his arms as he held her; the slight burn of facial stubble as it rubbed against her face when he kissed her and on her skin as he slowly worked his way down to her pussy. She loved the feel of her hands stroking his member to hardness; the feel of it in her mouth and the taste of the precum. She loved the way a cock felt as it entered and filled her pussy. She loved the smell of a man next to her. The thought of loving a woman or making love with a woman had never crossed her mind.

 

 

It was getting late and Kathy had an early meeting, so she went to bed a bit earlier than usual. She took a sleep aid so she would fall asleep quickly. It was a clear night, and Kathy watched the stars through the skylight just above her bed until she soon drifted off to sleep. Somewhere in the middle of the night, she awoke, feeling something gripping her wrists and stretching them outward to the bedposts. Kathy began to struggle, but to no avail. She opened her eyes wide and looked around the room, but saw nothing in the darkness. Suddenly, soft feminine fingers arose from her pillowcase covering her eyes. She felt lips on her cheeks softly kissing her.

 

"Who are you?" she cried out. "What are you?"

 

In response, all Kathy heard was a somehow familiar quiet laughter. More soft fingers were forming from the sheet, caressing her body all over. Touching her breasts and teasing her nipples. Fingers like feathers running up and down her legs. She struggled and tried to protest as the fear within her rose. She felt lips press gently against her ear and a voice softly whispered for her to not be afraid. Soon her protests turned to soft moans and whimpers of arousal. It felt like a thousand fingers were stimulating every inch of her skin, but just teasing the area around her pussy. Her body began squirming when the fingers pulled her legs open and restrained them like that.

 

Suddenly, as quickly as it had begun, it stopped. Kathy’s hands and legs were no longer restrained. Her eyes were not covered, and she could once again see the stars through her skylight. The only thing that had changed was her soaking wet pussy. She quickly masturbated herself to an orgasm, then fell right back asleep. When she awoke, Kathy thought it had all been just a dream, until she saw the slight red fingerprints still around each wrist and ankle.

 

After several days went by and it did not occur again, Kathy wrote it off as just a very vivid dream, perhaps caused by the sleep aid she had taken that night, and put it out of her mind. On Friday night, she had a date with one of her male "friends with benefits". After dinner out and a movie, they went back to his place, where they had sex. Normally, sex with Fred was excellent, as he was a thorough and patient lover, as well as knowing her likes and dislikes quite well. He always seemed to know just what she needed at the time, be it hard and fast, or soft and slow. But somehow, it was different this time. While she did orgasm, something in her just wasn't the same.

 

Another week went by, and the dream had almost been forgotten. It had been a busy week of traveling for business and she still had to make some changes to a proposal to be delivered to the client on Sunday. He was presenting to a committee on Monday, so if there were additional changes to be made, she would be working on Sunday until the client was happy. They finally finished around 7:00 pm, and the client insisted she have some dinner before she set out on the three hour drive home. Kathy arrived home at about 12:30 am and after bringing in her bags and getting everything sorted out and winding down, she got to bed around 2:00 am. Kathy spent a few minutes admiring the stars before drifting off to sleep.

 

As she lay on her stomach, Kathy dreamt she could smell coconuts, and had a feeling of warmth on her back. Soft fingers were running up and down her back, gently massaging her tense muscles. The fingers moved lower, rubbing and massaging the backs of her legs as well. She drifted into a deep sleep and woke up in the morning feeling very refreshed and relaxed though quite wet and horny. She got out one of her dildos and masturbated till she came, then jumped in the shower before heading to a clients office.

 

The first few days of the week were uneventful, but she was still feeling quite horny, so she had made a date with Tom to meet at a hotel for a quick drink and a fuck. Tom was her "go to guy" when she just wanted some quick hard sex and nothing more. Tom did not fail to perform as he always did, with skilled foreplay and fucking her until she was fully satisfied before cumming himself. This time was no different, and though she did orgasm, Kathy was left with the feeling of not being quite as satisfied as she normally was.

 

The last two days of the week were quite hectic, and she was again looking at another weekend of working out of town. After putting in a full day on Saturday, she went to the hotel bar and ordered a drink. About twenty minutes later, another patron at the bar came over and began talking to her. After they had both had a few drinks, he began whispering in her ear what he would like to do to her. Kathy was becoming quite aroused by what he was saying, and finally agreed to go to his room, where they both quickly got naked. Though he was doing exactly as he had said, Kathy was getting no satisfaction. When sometime had passed and she was no closer to an orgasm, she finally faked one, then sucked the guy off. As soon she could do so politely, she left and went to her room, where she masturbated herself to an orgasm.

 

Kathy fell into a deep, but somewhat restless sleep, waking up with just enough time to shower and grab a quick bite at the hotel before heading to her meeting. In the eating area, she saw the guy from last night, and he smiled at her. Not wanting to encourage him, she just grabbed a bagel, some fruit, a bottle of water and left. She was really glad when the meeting went well and ended early. It was nearly a four-hour drive home, but Kathy did not have anymore work scheduled until Wednesday. She would be home at a reasonably early time, and would be able to catch up on some of the household chores that had gotten set aside over the last few weeks.

 

Kathy arrived home a bit after 6 pm and had called ahead for takeout pizza from her favorite place. The delivery man got there fifteen minutes after she arrived, which gave her just enough time to get her bag inside, unpack the dirty clothes, change and throw in a load of laundry. She grabbed a glass of wine and settled down to watch a movie while she ate.

 

When Kathy was done eating, she pulled a light blanket up over her and settled in to finish the movie, but fell into a deep sleep. Soon, the smell of coconut oil permeated her senses, though not waking her; but as the blanket began to tighten around her arms and legs, Kathy started to awake. As her arms and legs were stretched out and restrained against the four bedposts, she first began to struggle, then a soft whisper in her ear told her not to be afraid, no harm would come to her. Somehow, Kathy believed the vaguely familiar female voice she heard.

 

Once again, Kathy looked around to see who was there. And once again, she asked the voice who and what they were. The response was just to cover her eyes again with soft fingers and to quiet her voice with silken lips pressed against hers. What felt like hundreds of fingers gently touched and explored her body. Some soft as feathers, while others squeezed her breasts and teased her nipples and ran up and down her thighs.

 

Suddenly, she felt her entire body rising off the bed, and the fingers began rubbing her back side as well. Kathy began squirming – as much from arousal as from fear - though somehow, the fear was beginning to lessen and the arousal was definitely increasing. Again, she asked the presence who and what it was. This time the voice whispered softly… “I am here to help you understand”.

 

“Understand what?”

 

“In time, you will know the answer to that question and all the other questions you have. Now hush and relax and just let yourself feel.”

 

Kathy could feel her arousal increasing, and her pussy getting quite wet, though the fingers had still not touched it. She had never experienced anything quite like this before. Though she had had lovers before that were very skilled in foreplay, none had come close to making her feel this way without ever touching her clit or penetrating her. She was aching to be touched, explored, and even more, to be filled by whatever was there. The thought of any of her lovers being the one to satisfy her never crossed her mind.

 

As she softly moaned at the all the pleasure she was feeling, Kathy felt the fingers leave her eyes, but she kept them closed anyway, just enjoying the gentle caress of the fingers on her body. After a while, she realized whatever had been touching her was gone and she fell back asleep. A few hours later, she woke up feeling refreshed and well rested. And though she had not had sex, she also felt satisfied in some strange way without really knowing why, since when she woke this time, Kathy had no recollection of what had been happening to her all this time.

 

Kathy went about the next few days catching up on mundane chores that had gotten delayed over the past several weeks. On Wednesday, she had a meeting with one of her regular clients to discuss a new project for them and the client now said they needed it in a month instead of six weeks as originally indicated. That meant Kathy was looking at some long hours and no weekends off again. Under normal circumstances, she would have needed the release of sex with one of her fuck buddies after a week or so. But after a couple of weeks had passed, she realized she had not felt the need to have sex with one of her male friends. She had no idea why since she had always needed to be fucked by a man at least once a week, especially when she was under the gun on a project. Somehow, it seemed like she had actually had been sexually satisfied, even though she had not even been masturbating.

 

Two weeks later, she had finished the project, and did not have another one lined up for at least a week, and that one was not even a certainty yet. Kathy was looking forward to a little time off and was even considering taking a vacation somewhere warm. She decided she would look into some resort packages, and if she found something good, would call her client in the morning and postpone the discussion on the possible project for a couple of weeks and book herself the vacation.

 

After a few hours of researching several destinations and packages, Kathy finally settled on one that struck her fancy for some reason, though she just couldn’t quite put her finger on why that one in particular had intrigued her over all the others. She called her client and explained that she would be unable to meet with him for a couple of weeks instead of the following week, then booked the trip to leave in two days.

 

Kathy went through her wardrobe and determined she needed a few new items of clothing, so she got dressed and went shopping. She got herself several new pairs of sexy panties and two lacy bras, as well as a new bikini. She also called for an appointment for the following day at a tanning salon to kick start her tan. After doing a few loads of laundry, pulling out her suit case and making a list of things she needed to do tomorrow, Kathy went to bed.

 

No sooner had she hit the bed then she felt a presence. Kathy felt no fear, nor wondering what it was, though she had no idea what it might actually be. When her covers began forming fingers and hands and lips that were touching, exploring and kissing her, she still felt no fear. The feelings were somehow familiar and comforting and she let the pleasure she felt wash over her. Something inside was telling her this was not the first time this had happened. And though she felt there was no sex involved, she would be both aroused and satisfied.

 

When she woke in the morning, Kathy remembered what had happened the night before, as well as remembering that the same thing had been happening almost every night for the last month. She remembered the last words the voice had whispered before she had drifted off to sleep.

 

“You are ready now Kit.”

 

No one called her Kit except a childhood friend that had tragically passed away when they were in high school. Remembering the nickname brought back a flood of memories and the day when Lucy had confided in her that she was a lesbian and how she had a small crush on Kathy. When Kathy had insisted she was not into girls, Lucy, or Luce as Kathy had always called her, had dropped the matter and they had remained the best of friends until her death. It had been sometime since Kathy had thought about her, but remembering her made Kathy both happy and sad at the same time

 

Kathy packed her bag, called for a car service to pick her up the next morning to take her to the airport. She made a stop at the post office to put a hold on her mail, downloaded a few books to her tablet and made sure she finished or disposed of any food that would not last the two weeks she would be gone. She took her cats to a friend’s house who watched them whenever she was gone for more than three or four days, and made sure everything else was set for her trip. When Kathy printed out her itinerary, she realized the name of the resort was Del Rio Lucia and wondered if somehow the name was what had made her select that place.

 

Her flight the next day was mid-morning, and she needed to be there at least two hours ahead of time. Because of that, plus the drive to the airport, Kathy had booked the car service to pick her up at 7:00 am. She took a long bath scented with lavender bath salts, and made an early night of it. Her alarm went off at 6:00 am, giving her plenty of time to have a small breakfast and some coffee, then get dressed before the car arrived. Even though it was rather cold, Kathy would not need her coat at the resort, and the limo would be warm enough, so she just put on a lightweight jacket. When the doorbell rang, she opened the door and gave the driver her bags, then locked up and followed her to the car.

 

After getting her boarding pass and going through security, Kathy found her gate and was soon in the air and on her way. It was going to be almost a seven hour flight, so after they served a light lunch, she put on her headphones and drifted off to sleep. On one hand, she wondered if the apparition would appear to her on the plane; on the other hand, she was scared to death it would. And Kathy wasn’t sure if she hoped if it was really happening, or if it was all a dream. After sleeping for a few hours, Kathy woke up, and since no one was staring at her, she figured nothing had happened.

 

The plane landed and Kathy went through customs, then caught the shuttle to the resort. She settled in, unpacking her bags and putting things away. She decided to take a walk along the beach and scope the place out a bit before heading to dinner. She put on her bikini and a sarong, and slipped into a pair of flip flops. As she walked along the beach, Kathy got a lot of looks from well-tanned young men that whistled or yelled out things to her. Some were compliments; some were suggestions of their prowess and attributes, and what they wanted to do to her. She had to admit, she found it a bit flattering.

 

After walking around for an hour or so and checking into all the various activities, even signing up for a few, Kathy headed to one of the restaurants at the resort that specialized in fresh seafood. She had a wonderful dinner, then decided to sit at the outdoor bar and have a drink before heading to her room for an early night. But as soon as she sat down, one of the young men from earlier approached her. He was wearing a pair of very tight shorts and a tank top. Neither garment left much to the imagination.

 

He offered to buy her a drink and suggested one of the local concoctions. It sounded delicious, so Kathy agreed. After two drinks, she was beginning to feel a bit tipsy. The young man, who had introduced himself as Sean, began whispering things in her ear, and getting very touchy, rubbing his hands up and down her back and arms, and brushing against her breasts. Kathy found herself responding to his light touches and after a third drink, they headed back to her room. As soon as they got inside, Sean began kissing and touching Kathy all over, tugging off her clothes and his.

 

He led her to the bed and pushed her down, immediately spreading her legs and planting his tongue on her clit. At first, Kathy felt herself responding. But then the feel of his stubble, which she normally loved, began to bother her. She grabbed his head and pulled him up, raising her knees and opening them further. He obliged, moving up and stroking his erect cock a few times up and down her slit before slipping it into her pussy.

 

Though he was giving it his all, and doing a good job of it in Kathy’s opinion, she just wasn’t feeling what she normally did by now, so when he finally came, she pretended she did too. He leaned in and kissed her, then lay down next to her. When it became clear, he wanted to stay the night, Kathy told him no and showed him out. Kathy was beginning to wonder what was happening to her. Sex with men just did not seem to work for her anymore, even though it was still what she thought she wanted.

 

Kathy no sooner fell asleep when she felt fingers stroking her body, lips kissing hers, then moving to her breasts. Her body responded to every touch, every stroke. getting her more aroused with each movement. Her hips were moving rhythmically, even though the closest the fingers came to her pussy, was just caressing her thighs. Something was whispering in her ear, and though she did not understand the words, she knew the voice was female and that they were arousing her. Despite the lack of anything actually touching her pussy, the familiar feeling was beginning to arise within her.

 

Kathy suddenly exploded with an intense orgasm, stronger than anything she had experienced in quite some time. And while familiar, the orgasm was also so different from anything she had ever had before. Memories of Luce flooded her mind as well. And somehow, the memory was all mixed up with what had been happening to her, and what had just happened. Kathy was still in a deep sleep as she dreamt and when she awoke, the sheets were soaked with her pussy juice. She remembered the entire experience and felt completely confused by what was happening to her. But somehow, she felt no fear from the confusion, just the feeling that things were as they were meant to be.

 

Kathy had booked a couple of activities for the first few days, and the first one was in an hour, so she wanted to have a bit of breakfast before leaving the resort. As she headed toward the dining area, a woman from the neighboring room almost ran her over. The woman apologized profusely, saying she had booked a trip to see the waterfalls and wanted to have some breakfast first. Kathy laughed and said she was also booked on that tour and was heading to breakfast too. The woman laughed as well.

Aryanax1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aryanax1

 

“I’m Kathy. Why don’t we have breakfast together?”

 

“I’m Lucinda, but I will answer to Cindy, Lulu or Luce.”

 

A shiver went through Kathy.

 

“Well, I think I will call you Cindy.”

 

The two women went to the dining room where breakfast was being served and ordered a light breakfast, then grabbed a takeout bag with some fruit and bagels, as well as several bottles of water. They went to the bus that was to take a group to the falls and found some nice seats together. The ride to the falls was almost an hour and they were to have about three hours to explore the falls. For those that were not inclined to take the walk to the bottom of the falls, there were a number of small shops where bargains could be found.

 

On the bus ride, Kathy and Cindy discovered they both loved photography, and both had a higher end digital camera, as well as a decent point and shoot one. They had discovered a lot of other things they had in common as well. Both had lost good friends at a young age, though Cindy’s had been a male cousin she had grown up with. They worked in similar jobs, Kathy working independently writing and editing scripts and doing some advertising campaigns, while Cindy worked for a production company that produced several local kid and news shows.

 

When they arrived at the small town, the guide took them to the top of the falls and pointed out several features and sights in the area around the falls. Of the twelve people on the tour, other than Kathy and Cindy, only one couple and a single young man decided to walk down to the bottom of the falls. There were two routes, one was down a staircase, while the other down a winding path. Kathy and Cindy opted for the longer and more scenic route down.

 

As they walked, they talked about a variety of things. At one point, Kathy was sure she heard Cindy call her Kit, but said nothing. When it happened a second, then a third time, Kathy finally asked her about it. Cindy began to blush, then said she had not called her Kit, but went on to say, that while she had not said it out loud, she had thought about it several times.

 

“For some reason I cannot explain, ever since you introduced yourself, I have had the urge to call you Kit. It somehow seems to fit you.”

 

“Only one person has ever called me Kit. She was my best friend that I told you about. And the day we met, she said the same thing to me, and Kit was all she ever called me.”

 

“I’m so sorry. I won’t call you that then. I will just call you Kathy.”

 

When they finished their hike to the bottom of the falls, and after taking the stairs back up, they still had about thirty minutes, so they spent the time checking out a few of the shops before heading to the bus for the trip back to the resort. Both picked up a few small items, as well as more water for the return trip. They talked more about their lives on the ride back, discovering even more similarities, as well as some very different experiences. They decided to grab a picnic lunch and hit the beach for awhile. Kathy was thinking to herself how comfortable she felt with Cindy when it normally took her some time to warm up to new people, especially women.

 

When they arrived back at the resort, they retreated to their rooms and changed, then met in the dining room where they each ordered a small salad and half a sandwich in a takeout basket, then headed to the beach. The first thing Kathy had noticed when she saw Cindy in her suit was the top of a scar coming up from the middle of her chest. She felt a bit weird asking about it, so just tried to avoid looking. Cindy noticed her looking and said it was okay. She said she had been born with a heart defect, and when she was eighteen, she had received a new heart.

 

As they talked more, Cindy revealed she was a lesbian, saying she felt like they were going to become good friends and she wanted to be upfront about it in case Kathy had a problem with it. Kathy said that though she was straight and loved men, she had no problem with gay people. She almost mentioned Luce, but decided against it, though she wasn’t sure why she did that.

 

They went swimming and sunned for awhile, spreading lotion on each other and giggling like a couple of schoolgirls putting something over on their teacher. When Cindy put the lotion on her, Kathy felt a tingling of her senses; the same sort of feeling she would get with men during foreplay. In the past, even thoughts like that would have made Kathy very uncomfortable, but for some reason, it did not bother her now.

 

It was nearing dinner time and there was a dinner show they both wanted to see, so they got up and headed back to the hotel. Cindy was up first and extended her arm to help Kathy up, pulling hard, just as Kathy pushed herself up. The combined force of their two bodies resulted in Kathy being propelled into Cindy and both of them falling onto the sand with Kathy ending up on top. She turned very red and quickly rolled off to one side.

 

“No worries Kathy, I understand and would never do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable. From my standpoint, though, it was quite enjoyable. “

 

They both laughed and got up, heading back to shower and change for the dinner show. They agreed to meet in 45 minutes in the hallway. After they met, they headed down and took their seats at a table for two. They both decided to order a different drink and share, as well as ordering a couple of appetizers, two different entrees and if they still had room, two different desserts. The play was a comedy and they whispered little comments and giggled throughout the whole show. When it was over and the waiters came around with the dessert cart, they picked out two desserts to go, a bottle of wine and headed for the veranda to watch the sky. There was to be a meteor shower that night, and quite a display was expected.

 

While they ate dessert and watched the sky, they discussed some of the activities they were both interested in. As it turned out, they had booked a few of the same activities, but on different days. They decided to rebook those in the morning so they could do them together. There were a couple of other things they both liked, so would try and book those as well. They also discussed renting a car and taking a drive down the coast to see some ruins.

 

Over most of the rest of the week, Kathy and Cindy were together almost constantly. They had begun using the adjoining door between their rooms, leaving it unlocked and open most of the time. Only at night did they retreat to their own rooms and sleep separately. Kathy was getting quite comfortable with the arrangement, and when she went into Cindy’s room to ask her something just as she had stepped out of the shower, Kathy didn’t even think twice about it.

 

They had finally decided for sure to rent the car and take the drive. After having done some additional research, they had realized that between the drive, and the time to see some other sites, they would need to stay overnight. The hotel assured them there were numerous B&B’s in the area and finding rooms would not be a problem. They gave them several brochures that covered the accommodations as well as the tourist info. Both women packed a small overnight bag for the trip.

 

The next day, the rental car was waiting for them bright and early. They had a good breakfast and picked up a bag of snacks and six bottles of water for the trip. They got on the road about 6:30. It was a long drive and without any stops, they hoped to get to the ruins and spend four to five hours exploring them, then have dinner and find a place to stay the night. They would still have time after that to visit some of the drinking establishments they were told stayed open late.

 

On the drive down, they read through the brochures for hotels and such, and picked out one that looked charming. On a hunch, they decided to call ahead and book two rooms, only to be told there was a sporting event in town and there was only one room available and just about every room in town was booked. Rather then cancel the trip and turn around, they decided to take the one room. They said they were both big girls and could work out the sleeping arrangements. The got to the ruins and did a fair amount of exploring, though it was a bit more crowded than they expected due to the event going on.

 

They headed into town and found the B&B, which was as charming as it looked in the brochure. The room that had been left was one with a queen size bed. They checked in and dropped off their bags then went out to check out an old church in the next town and find a restaurant that had been recommended by the concierge at the resort. The architecture in the church turned out to be exquisite and they both took numerous pictures. And as had been happening almost everywhere they had been together, someone would offer to take their a picture of the two of them together.

 

After dinner and a few drinks, they headed back to the B&B. They flipped to see who would shower first and Kathy won. After finishing her shower, Kathy went to the side of the bed she had selected and climbed in. No sooner did she lay down, then she drifted off to sleep. Immediately, she felt the sheets tighten around her. She had almost forgotten about what had been happening to her. Rather than being frightened, the tightened sheets made her feel very secure, like being wrapped in the arms of someone who loves you. She heard the voice again.

 

“You are ready my beloved Kit. You have all the information you need to know your destiny now, know who and what you are. Be well and know it was my love for you that brought you to this point. Don’t fear to take that leap of faith.”

 

The sheets loosened their grip on Kathy as she slept. When Cindy returned from her shower, she found Kathy sound asleep, but with a smile on her face. It was a smile so familiar, but she was not sure from where. Cindy shrugged her shoulders and slipped under the covers, quickly falling asleep herself. In the morning, they awoke with their faces very close to each other. Kathy spoke first, saying there was something she wanted to say.

 

“I just don’t understand what has been happening to me these past several months.”

 

She told Cindy about the dreams. She explained them as dreams because she was afraid if she said they were real, Cindy might think she was crazy. And, quite frankly, she wasn’t convinced they weren’t just dreams, regardless of how real they had seemed. She told Cindy that when decided to take her vacation, she had been drawn to this resort, even though there were a couple of others that seemed just as nice or nicer, and were less expensive. That she had really not paid much attention to the name until she was looking at her itinerary the night before she flew out.

 

They finally got out of the bed, went down for breakfast, then checked out and headed out to the other sights on their itinerary, before heading back to the resort. After spending half the day sightseeing, they finally got on the road. They arrived back at the resort in time for a late dinner, then went out on the veranda. After sitting quietly for awhile, Kathy finally broke the silence.

 

“Tell me how you figured out you were a lesbian. When did you figure it out, and how did you?

 

“That’s an interesting story actually. Because of my heart condition as a child, I was often homebound. To keep me occupied, my folks got me subscriptions to a number of teen mags. There were always stories about the current teen heartthrob, and pics of them with all these girls hanging all over them or trying to reach them across police barricades. I became obsessed with several of them and had some massive crushes. When I turned sixteen, my health worsened, and I had to stay at home from school quite often, so different friends would bring notes and assignments and help tutor me. One was a boy I had a huge crush on. He asked me out at one point, but my parents feared it would be too much for me at that time. He stuck around though, and we eventually did go out on some dates, as well as doing group things with several other friends. As things got worse, he stayed by my side as often as my folks would let him.”

 

“As my seventeenth birthday approached I was finally put on a transplant list. For a while, the doctors were not sure I would make it, so my parents threw me a “coming of age” party with boys and girls… very highly supervised I might add. Though I do have to say, they managed to somehow do it without appearing too intrusive. My boyfriend kissed me and asked me to go steady. I was the happiest girl in the world.”

 

“This went on for nearly a year. Finally, I was hospitalized and very near death. They figured without a transplant, I had maybe two weeks to live. Then one day a week later, they said a teenage girl and been killed when she had lost control of her three wheeler and hit a tree. Her parents donated her organs and I got her heart. After the transplant, my boyfriend still kept coming around, but it was never the same for me. Once I was feeling better and getting out, I started feeling attractions to girls instead of bo….”

 

Cindy looked at Kathy and saw the look on her face.

 

“What? What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

 

“What was the date? The date you got the transplant?”

 

“July 11th , 2000”

 

“Oh my God! That was the day after Luce died. And that is exactly how she died. We had both always talked about donating our organs, but her parents never told me that they did. I didn’t feel it was my place to say anything, as I did not know if she had ever told that to them. And here is something you should know… Luce had told me about two years before she died that she was a lesbian and had a crush on me. But she dropped the matter when I insisted I was not like that. She never mentioned it to me again, but I knew she had a few girlfriends after that. She didn’t hide it from me, but she didn’t flaunt it either.”

 

“So what are you trying to say? Do you think I have your friend Luce’s heart?

 

“I don’t know, but it would be a hell of a coincidence if you didn’t.”

 

“And you think I turned into a lesbian after getting it?”

 

“I didn’t say THAT…”

 

“And are you saying that it is your friend that has been coming to you in these ‘dreams’ of yours? And that she somehow influenced you in the selection of this resort, just so we could meet?”

 

“I just don’t know, but things make a lot more sense if that is the case. Everything that has happened to me. What she told me about being ready now, and me knowing who and what I was now, though I am not exactly sure yet what that means. But us meeting like this, the names… just everything, is weird.”

 

“Well, I don’t believe in things like that, not one bit. But I do have to admit, it is quite a series of circumstances. What I do believe in however, is the power of the mind to somehow know things subconsciously before working their way to the surface, and that perhaps we are influenced by that knowledge to do things or make certain decisions. All that having been said, I have to tell you something too. I haven’t thought about it in years until just recently.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Well, when I was really sick, I dreamed about traveling and often dreamt about being on a tropical beach somewhere, healthy and happy. Right after the surgery, there was some time when I was still quite ill and they were concerned about the new heart being rejected. I was running a fairly high temperature for a few days. During that time, the dreams about the tropical resort got even more vivid. It was always the same place and I saw it in great detail; the buildings, the beach… even the interiors of the buildings. When I got better, I would look online to see if there was such a place, but I never found one, so after awhile, I quit looking. Can I ask if your friend was really petite and had long dark hair?”

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Well, when I was still in the hospital, I kept seeing a girl in my room, but when I asked the nurses or my folks who it was, they just looked at me like I was nuts and told me no one was there. I never really got a clear look at her face, so I don’t know what she looked like other than that she was tiny and had long dark hair. They chalked it up to my being delirious from the fever. Once I got better, I didn’t see her again, so I figured they must have been right.”

 

“Then a few months ago, I saw a commercial for this place. I felt an immediate sense of recognition, so I checked online. Everything was exactly as I had dreamt, even the lobby with that large mural. The interesting part is that this resort didn’t even exist sixteen years ago. And in the commercial, there was a girl with long dark hair walking down the beach. But when I checked the video online and saw the same commercial, the girl was a blonde. I watched the commercial several more times on TV, and the girl was always a blonde. I even called a friend and had him check with the ad agency that made the commercial and there was only one actress used for that scene, and she was a blonde.”

 

“Holy shit Cindy! Well, it would seem that even if it wasn’t my friend that is behind this, something was sure conspiring to get us together.”

 

“Even odder was the fact then I originally booked the vacation here for three weeks ago. Then the assistant that would have filled in for me had to be hospitalized for emergency surgery, so I had to reschedule it and this was the next available opening. They had actually just had a cancellation, or I would have had to wait two more weeks.”

 

“Well, whatever – or whoever – brought us together, I am sure glad they did, because I haven’t felt this comfortable with someone I just met in a long time. I’ve made a few good female friends over the years, but it always takes me forever to warm up to them. It has been so different with you. It’s really too bad that you will be leaving in a few days and that you live nearly halfway across the country.”

 

“I know. I feel the same way, even though all of this is kind of freaking me out a bit. At least we can stay in contact and talk on the phone. In the meantime, let’s just enjoy the next few days before I have to leave.”

 

For the next couple of days, the two women enjoyed as many of the amenities and activities of the resort as they could, then sat in one room or the other and talked into the wee hours of the morning. The night before Cindy had to leave for home, they stayed up all night, and Kathy helped her pack. They exchanged phone numbers and addresses and promised to stay in touch. They even discussed getting together for the occasional long weekend. Finally, it was time for Cindy to check out and take the shuttle to the airport.

 

“My last three days here are going to be really lonely without you. But meeting you and the time we have spent together has been really great. Now let’s get you down to that shuttle.”

 

The two women went to the lobby and Cindy checked out. A bellman took her bags to the airport shuttle, and they hugged each other goodbye. Cindy started to get into the van, then turned around and kissed Kathy hard on the lips. Kathy found herself responding and kissed her back. Without another word, she got into the van and the driver closed the door. Kathy stood there and watched the van drive away.

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments