Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tale of Montania

"Alyssa plays hard to get before eventually falling for Steve's heroism."

16
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
In the world of Montania, anything can happen. You can build massive structures as high as the clouds which can be seen from all around. It is possible to knock an entire tree down with your bare fist. It’s a magical world, filled with loving entities though in the darkness of the caverns or night, it can become a very dangerous and sadistic environment. This is a tale from the magical place that is Montania.

The sun began to rise high above the peaks of mountains, burning all of the evil creatures that had invaded during the night. Our hero Steve emerged from his small, wooden hut. Stretching in the morning sun, he grabbed his pickaxe and his sword and began to wander into the wilderness in search for unexplored caves. His main goal was to gain the most precious item in the whole of Montania, the diamond. The diamonds were used to make all sorts of tools, from hoes to armour. Diamonds showed superiority, although it was emerald that was used as currency.

He continued to trek across all terrains of the world in search for his new mining set up. Out of breath and exhausted from the hiking, he decided to set up shop for the night. He began building his shelter out of wood, using his pick to carve into the stone a little bit. He covered up the entrance to his temporary shelter, leaving a little bit of space to see outside.

Steve sat there, counting sheep as the dusk turned to night. Sounds of the horrid monsters outside began to come from outside. Zombies groaned, skeletons rattled and spiders hissed. He pressed his back against the wall, watching the moon travel across the pitch black sky. It gradually got higher as midnight approached. The monsters stood just over a meter away from him, outsmarted by the strategic piece of wood he had put in the doorway. In the distance, he noticed a creature that he had never seen before. It was a light green being. It had no arms or legs but had four feet underneath its abdomen.

He was clueless to what it was, watching every movement made. The thing turned around, facing Steve. Its jet black eyes focused on him as it came nearer. Steve crawled closer to the gap, trying to examine the unknown creature. It began to hiss like a fuse was set, flashing white and beginning to expand. He immediately backed off from it. He then noticed another one on the horizon. What were these things?

The moon reached its peak in the sky. Still puzzled by these new monsters, he began looking for characteristics on how to name them.

“Ah ha, I have it! Big green dildo,” he said, chuckling to himself.

The monster turned its head slightly like it knew what he was saying. Steve carried on chuckling at his corny joke. The moon began to lower under the tall jungle trees to the right of his view. Relieved by the sight of it, he sat back down, patiently waiting for dawn to come. He looked at his beautifully crafted sword; he was going to be using it shortly. The sun began to turn the sky red as it rose. Steve sat back, listening to the groans of pain as the monsters outside began to burst into flames before his very eyes. Every monster was gone apart from this new mysterious creature.

He took a deep breath, preparing himself for the battle he was going to have with his besieger. He grabbed his sword, holding it high as he moved closer to the gap. Approaching the green monster, he was startled by an arrow flying through the creature's head. Purple blood splattered all around the shelter. Comically, the thing collapsed to the ground, revealing a beautiful woman. Her black hair been messed up by the breeze. Steve stood there, mesmerised by the way she batted her eyes, as she came closer. She began to draw the bow once more, pointing it at him.

She marched towards him, her bow still drawn firmly. Steve had his hands raised in surrender as the fair maiden scowled at him. He dropped his sword as the arrow brushed against his throat, making a loud clank as it hit the stone floor.

“I’m friendly,” he whimpered.

She pulled her bow down, sparing his life. She nodded her head, hinting Steve to follow her. He picked his sword and pickaxe up, tagging along with her. She walked briskly towards the jungle, Steve struggling to keep up.

“So uh, who are you? What’s your name?” he asked, out of breath.

She stopped in her tracks, turning her head to him.

“My name is Alyssa,” she briefly said before walking once again.

“Ok, my name’s Steve,” he started, “What were those green things?”

“They go by many names, the village people I live with call them creepers,” Alyssa answered.

They continued walking through the undergrowth of the jungle, spotting more creepers along the way. Steve could slowly begin to see why they called them creepers. Their footsteps made absolutely no sound whatsoever, making it easy for them to creep. Alyssa took this time to practice her accuracy with the bow, whilst Steve stood there amazed by how good she actually was. With the blood of many of these monsters on their hands, they continued moving through the jungle. As they reached the edge of the biome, Steve spotted a little opening below a bush. It looked pretty deep, probably deep enough to find his beloved diamonds.

He carried on walking; he didn’t want the pretty Alyssa to notice this cave entrance and find these precious items before him. The structures of houses began to come into sight, blocking the setting sun from his vision. The ragged valley rocks around the village scraped the evening sky, making this place even more picturesque. As he took in the surroundings, a tallish man came out to greet them. The sunset bounced off of his bald head as he approached. His dark green eyes looked into Alyssa’s and then into Steve’s.

“Welcome hero, and stranger,” he said, puzzled by the new face.

“Thank you Thomas,” Alyssa replied, “This here is Steve, I rescued him from some creepers.”

“Ha ha, our hero is at it again,” he chuckled, “Well Steve welcome to our wholesome village, I am Thomas. I live in the tower building next to the general store.”

The moon began to rise, peaking between the thick jungle trees as they stood there conversing between each other. The monsters began to emerge from their darkened lairs, heading towards the bright lights of the village. Alyssa led Steve through the village to a small wooden hut on the outskirts. She opened the door, revealing a nice cosy double bed.

“Okay Steve, this is my house. We will have to share the bed but I swear to god, if you try any funny business, I will take your head from your shoulders,” she said strongly.

Steve gulped as he followed her inside. She started stripping her dirty clothes off, showing off her peachy little ass to him. His cock hardened even more when she turned around, giving him a glimpse of her tight slit and A cup tits. He wanted to suck those pretty pink nipples till they were red raw, as well as feel her strip of short black pubes against his lips.

“What are you waiting for?” she asked, “Strip down; I don’t want your dirty clothes on my sheets.”

Steve put his sword on the table, followed by his pickaxe. He then began to take his shirt off, blushing as he did. He didn’t have the greatest physique in the world, but then again it didn’t really matter as it was very rare to encounter a fair maiden in the world of Montania. The world was very scarce of human population, and it was mostly dominated by men. There would usually be one woman per village who would reproduce with each man in the place to bring some diversity. He then began to pull his trousers down, letting his erection spring up. Alyssa stood there in shock looking at his throbbing manhood, the eye staring right at her.

“Well, this is awkward,” she said.

“I’m sorry Alyssa, it’s just been a long time since I have seen such a beautiful lady like you,” Steve explained.

Alyssa began to turn redder than a tomato at the sudden compliment Steve had fired her way. She wanted to play the tough, bad girl role rather than the soft, elegant woman. She started to climb into bed, turning her back to Steve’s side of the mattress. Steve edged closer to the bed, hesitating to get in with her. He stood next to it for a few moments, trying to build up the courage to slip in behind her. With a deep breath he slowly pulled the covers back, seeing her cute little bum again. It looked so soft and delicate. Alyssa kept her eyes open as she heard him slide in behind her, his manhood pressing against her lower back. She began to dampen at the feeling of his erection against her skin. They both laid there tense, feeling one another for a brief moment, the silence starting to become awkward.

“So, goodnight Steve,” Alyssa muttered.

“Goodnight Alyssa,” he responded.

They laid there for a few moments, their eyes wide open, before dropping off to sleep with the soothing sound of crickets in the background. Throughout the night, Alyssa was tossing and turning. Her sweet, little honey pot rubbed against Steve’s hung member. His mind thought about nothing other than having her tight hole wrapped around him as he slept.

Steve awoke the next morning; the birds sang their sweet songs in the morning sun. He looked beside him to see that Alyssa wasn’t there, neither were her clothes. He sighed, realising he had missed the perfect chance to see her succulent, tender body once again. The image of her ass began entering his mind, creating a tent in the bed as it did. The thought of her cute, little dimples in her back and her beautiful peach peeking through her legs, made him harder. The head of his cock rubbed against the soft cloth of the duvet, enticing him more. He just had to get out of here to take his mind off of Alyssa. He shot out of bed towards his clothes and began pulling his trousers on, covering his erection. He then pulled his turquoise shirt on before grabbing his pick and sword and heading out of the door.

He walked towards the jungle, and was confronted by Thomas. Thomas stood in front of him, his arms crossed and blocking Steve’s way.

“And where do you think you’re going?” he asked irritably.

“I’m going to find Alyssa,” Steve lied. Even this was a wrong answer to Thomas.

“Why? You don’t know her, what are you planning stranger?” Thomas replied.

Thomas began to come closer to Steve, threatening him to stay away from her. Steve drew his sword to Thomas, making him move out of his path. He casually walked past him, keeping his eyes on him the entire time. With Thomas out of the way, Steve began his hike back to the cave entrance. He searched for the bush, to no avail. It was like looking for a needle in a haystack. With his chin dropping to the ground, he began moving back towards the village, disappointed. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the dark, gloomy entrance. The leaves above it had been destroyed, unveiling it to the world.

He looked down the hole, noticing a staircase chiselled into the walls. Torches lit the way down into this place. He began climbing down the stone steps, hugging the wall as it was a long drop into the depths of the unknown. As he got lower into the bowels of the land, echoes of zombie growls could be heard. He finally reached the bottom, looking up to see just a small opening of light above. His eyes returned to the cave, examining it. One way was lit up with more torches; the other was plagued with darkness. Out of curiosity, he began to make his way down the torch filled cavern, keeping his wits about him. Although this cave was lit up, it was still a hostile environment.

Steve carried on along the winding passage, the growls of zombies and hisses of spiders getting closer. As he went deeper into the abyss, giant webs began to appear in front of him.

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

This wasn’t the normal sized spider of Montania, which were pretty large anyway. These webs belonged to something a lot bigger. He pushed on, meeting a calming waterfall pouring into a chasm. The ravine was lit up by large pools of molten lava below. He noticed a little wooden bridge across the gorge. With his back against the rocks, he sidestepped to the bridge, taking deep breaths and trying not to look down. Part of the rock came away from the cliff wall, making Steve slip slightly.

He let out a mighty cry as his eyes met the bubbling lava forty feet below him. He composed himself, bringing his foot back onto the rock and edging closer to the bridge. He planted his feet on the wood, taking a deep breath of relief. As he started to cross, the trench began to tremble as a loud screech echoed. Steve froze; scared shitless of what he had just heard. He had never heard anything like this before. Another loud screech hit his ears. He wanted to turn back, but curiosity made him continue over the bridge. He reached the other side, finding more of these huge webs.

Drawing his sword he began to slowly creep down the cavern in the direction of the screeches. He could see a cobblestone structure a little further down the tunnel. He was focused on finding out what this thing was. He ran his hand along the cobblestone, noticing an entrance into it. Steve had read about these cobblestone structures in mythology books; however he had never come across one in his excavations until now. He recalled reading that these places were dungeons and were home to some hellish creatures, but also housed some really nice rewards for the hero who could slay the monster.

He made his way into the dungeon, noticing a big ball of silk in the corner immediately. He picked a torch off the wall and held it to the silk, burning through it. He saw black hair emerge from the web, followed by Alyssa’s beautiful face. She gasped for air as her mouth was uncovered.

“Alyssa? Are you ok?” Steve asked frantically.

She struggled to speak, her eyes fixed behind Steve.

“What?” he asked.

A loud screech was heard once more. Steve held the torch up, looking behind him. He stared into the face of the beast. There it stood, eight long legs, eight demon red eyes and standing at around ten feet tall. Steve pulled his sword to the creature, knowing that he had to save Alyssa or die trying. He began to circle the dungeon, daring the spider to make the first move. Its fangs stained with blood, it began to lunge. Steve easily evaded its attack, letting it taste cobble. With the arachnid groggy, Steve took the opportunity, piercing its bulbous body with his sword. The spider let out a large shriek as the sword entered. He pulled his sword back out, the spider’s green, slime-like blood all over it.

The spider turned towards him, its screech shaking the cave with its volume. It began to toy with him, faking strikes trying to get Steve to make a wrong move. With one final fake strike, Steve took the bait, thrusting his sword into the jaws of the spider. The spider’s jaws snapped shut on the sword, ripping it away from Steve’s hands, leaving him defenceless. Quick-wittedly he backed away, luring the creature out of the dungeon and away from Alyssa. He walked backwards slowly, getting closer to the ravine. The spider, knowing it had him on the run, edged closer screeching loudly once again. Steve reached the edge looking down at the large pool of magma below him. The spider closed in. With one quick movement it lunged forward, Steve quickly rolled underneath the abdomen of the creature. It struggled to keep hold of the ledge, Steve got up casually behind it enjoying the view of the animal screeching from fear. With a smile on his face, he kicked the spiders joints, making it tumble down the ragged cliff into the pool. He looked over the edge hearing loud screeches of pain coming from below, making the ravine tremble once again.

Celebrating his victory over the dungeon guardian, Steve instantly remembered Alyssa. He ran back to the dungeon, ripping away the rest of the cobwebs. She began to caress his cheek.

“What are you doing here Steve?” she asked.

“Saving you,” he responded.

Her head began to stretch up, her lips brushing against his. She gave him a peck of gratitude, pulling her head away quickly. Not satisfied, Steve cupped her face with both hands, pulling her into him. The pair engaged in a passionate kiss with one another, their tongues beginning to creep into each other’s mouth. They sat there making out on the cold, hard stone of the dungeon. She pulled away, her stunning blue eyes looking up into Steve’s. He scooped her up into his arms, carefully running her out of the dungeon, over the ravine and to safety.

The silver moon hit his face as he took her up the staircase, realising he had no sword to defend himself or the weakened Alyssa. He sat her down on the stone steps and began pulling leaves over the entrance to stop any unwanted attention coming towards them. Steve sat down beside Alyssa.

“What were you doing down there?” he asked.

“Trying to be something I’m not,” she sulked, “I’m not a fighter, a hero.”

“I’ve seen you with a bow, you may not be the best at handling a broadsword but your accuracy with the bow is better than any man,” he reassured in an attempt to comfort her.

She looked into his eyes, batting them as her head nestled into his chest. They shared one more passionate kiss as the moon passed across the opening, shining through the gaps. Steve’s hand slowly moved down from her face to her chest. He was finally feeling her perfect little tits, giving them a playful squeeze as their tongues wrestled with each other. His hand then began to creep lower, moving down her stomach to her legs. Frigidly she pushed his hand away and broke the kiss. She shook her head in disapproval.

“Not here Steve,” she whispered.

Steve agreed with her, this place was just too sadistic to make love to a beautiful woman such as Alyssa. The stairway was too narrow as well and if something were to happen, they would fall to their demise. He chose to honour her wishes whilst they were trapped in the entrance. They began to watch the moon travel along the dark night sky, stars surrounding it like hundreds of tiny candles. It was a clear night, the image of beauty uninterrupted as it went by. Unexpectedly a shooting star whizzed by, fascinating them both as they turned their heads to one another again. Alyssa placed her hand on Steve’s chest, gently stroking down it.

“What do you wish for?” he asked jokingly.

“Can’t tell you,” she replied.

They embraced each other tightly as the moon lowered. They kissed again, before watching the sun rise. The sky began to turn pink as the sun peaked over the horizon. It was such a lovely sight to see, especially in the summer. It had the power to sooth any trauma dealt during the night from the hideous creatures that lurked outside, or in Alyssa’s case the cavern. They emerged from the cave, watching the sun rise high above the trees, scorching the evil entities in its rays. Hand in hand they strolled back to the village.

Along the gravel paths they walked, stopping outside Alyssa’s house.

“If you try anything funny Steve...” she started.

“You will take my head from my shoulders, I know.” he finished.

She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, kissing him softly. She opened the door by gently kicking it with her heel, pulling Steve inside. He pressed her against the wooden wall, kissing her deeply as his hand ran down her tender body to her ass. He began groping her juicy little bum, her leg hooking around his. He lifted her tiny frame up, moving her over to the bed slowly. Steve placed her down on the soft cotton duvet, lying on top of her as they continued making out. She broke the kiss, pushing Steve off of her as she pulled her shirt over her head. She licked her lips, giving Steve a look at her fully erect nipples. She placed his hand on her chest allowing him to feel their hardness.

Steve stood up in front of the bed, looking at Alyssa as she laid there with her little finger in her mouth. She was longing for her hero to breed with her. He pulled his trousers down, letting his thick, eight inch cock out. She shrugged her hips down the bed a little, wanting Steve to reveal her. He stepped out of his trousers, moving towards her. She bit her bottom lip as he slowly tugged her pants down. Her little black strip came into view, making her blush slightly.

“Don’t worry. I think it’s cute, Alyssa,” he reassured as he uncovered her moist slit.

He bent down, kissing her lower lips, his tongue slipping inside her tight but yet so tasty hole. Exquisite delight went through her body, making it shudder as his tongue swirled around in her pussy. This kind of satisfaction was foreign to her, but then again oral sex was not a very common occurrence in Montania. Sex was to reproduce rather than pleasure. He pushed her legs further apart, getting his tongue in deeper as he devoured her juicy peach. She laid back enjoying her first oral experience, digging her teeth into her lip each time his tongue ran over her g spot. He carried on making out with her sweet pussy, getting her extremely wet for mating. He pulled his tongue from her hole.

Steve got back up, his cock throbbing viciously. His balls felt like they were going to burst from the amount of pressure built up. He moved his thick member into position, the head rubbing against her slit as it jiggled around. He placed one hand on her tiny hip and the other on his meat. He pulled her slightly, guiding his cock into her axe wound. Her lips spread wide as her pussy swallowed his meat. Deeper and deeper he went into her, his balls banging against her. Her pussy was gaping with Steve’s enormous member inside of it. Her pussy felt great as it tightened, gripping his cock firmly.

Steve brought his other hand to her free hip, holding it tightly. He started bringing his pelvis back, allowing his cock to come out of her slightly with the head hooked in before thrusting back into her. Alyssa moaned loudly as his cock came ramming into her cervix. He repeated the process, pulling out slightly then thrusting back deep inside of her. The power of his thrusts made her little tits jar up, making her even more irresistible. Steve lowered his chest to hers, her arms wrapping around him as he nailed her. They began kissing deeply as his girth stretched her and his length tickled her cervix.

Steve couldn’t believe the tightness of Alyssa. As a woman in Montania he had expected far different. However he wasn’t complaining as he impaled her on his bulky rod. Only one other woman had felt this cock inside of them but she was a lot older and more experienced in breeding than Alyssa. Alyssa’s cooch had barely been touched; it was so nice and fresh. Her slender legs began to wrap around Steve’s waist, pulling him in closer to her. His precum began to leak into her uncontrollably. She broke the kiss, placing her hands on each of his cheeks as he became hotter and hotter.

“Give me it Steve, make our hero child,” she moaned.

“I’m trying,” he grunted.

With one final thrust, his balls began to tighten and his cock began to have that peculiar feeling. Pushing his cock as deep as he could, his cum squirted into her. He looked into her eyes as he slowly deposited his seed into her body. String after string of his sperm entered until finally, he began to soften. His balls were milked clean by her pussy. He gently caressed her tiny tits again, her legs releasing him and letting him fall onto the bed in a pool of lust. She nestled her head into his chest as he laid there, his arm around her shoulders.

“Our child will be a great warrior,” she said looking up into his eyes.

Steve remained quiet, pulling her head up to his and sharing one more passionate kiss with his new lover.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments