Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visit

3
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
720 words 720 words

Adam was in Manchester on business so he had contacted his internet buddy Chris and suggested a beer that evening. Chris had agreed and told him of a pub he knew and arranged to meet him there about seven after Chris had finished work.

The two had met up and enjoyed a pint and finally meeting each other. Chris invited Adam back for a coffee and Adam accepted. On arriving back at Chris's, Adam was greeted at the door by a wonderful vision, there was a stunning beauty dressed in a black basque black lace panties and black stockings.

With his mouth open he suddenly heard a command from her lips, "come in and drop to your knees slave." Adam was so flabbergasted he immediately complied with the request, and as he dropped to his knees he heard the door shut behind him. "You will call me Mistress Naomi", the woman said. "Yes Mistress Naomi, Adam replied".

Before he knew what was happening he felt his glasses being removed and a blindfold being placed over his eyes and tied behind his head. He felt himself being guided to his feet and walked through into another room. He felt his shirt being removed and his hands being tied behind his back. With this he felt his trousers and boxer shorts being pulled down and his legs being lifted so he had them removed. He was completely naked. 

He was pushed back onto a bed and was tied a wrist too each corner of the headboard and his feet wide apart so he was spreadeagled . He felt something being applied to his cock, it appeared to be some sort of suction device and he soon felt his cock growing. He felt a lubricated finger go into his arse soon to be replaced by a butt plug which was turned to a gentle vibration. With that he started to feel extremely horny, his cock growing rapidly and hoped it pleased his Mistress.

Suddenly he felt someone on the bed and he could small the hint of perfume he had noticed briefly before his senses were overwhelmed by the sudden turn of events.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

Before he could realise he felt Mistresses pussy being lowered onto his face, and on sticking out his tongue he was quickly able to locate Mistress Naomi's clitoris. He knew that this wasn't by accident and he started to lick away at his newly found present.

"mmmm that's it slave, just there" said Mistress Naomi as she started to grind her pussy onto her new slaves face. It wasn't long before Mistress Naomi was building to her first orgasm and Adam was already feeling her juices starting to run down his face. He was in heaven being used as a sex toy by a beautiful Mistress and whilst he was blindfolded he could still picture her from the brief image he had before the blindfold had taken away this wonderful sight.

Mistress Naomi seemed to have forgotten all about Adam as she continued to grind on his face and was content in making sure he was drowning in her juices as she placed her pussy hole directly above his tongue so he could dig it in as far as he could. And he could hear from the sounds escaping her voice that she was having orgasm after orgasm and this made him smile inwardly.

He knew his cock was rock hard by now the pressure pump combined with the vibrating butt plug had him with the biggest erection he had ever had, at least that was what it felt like to the happy slave trapped beneath his Mistress.

After some time of his enjoyable licking and sucking Mistress Naomi got off and removed the suction from his cock, but left the butt plug in place, applying an ice cube to Adam's cock and balls, and after she had reduced the size enough she fitted some sort of cage to his cock, that stopped it growing under the continuing pressure from the vibe in his arse.

"That should keep you excited 'til morning" she said, "good night slave", as she fitted a ball gag into her new slaves mouth, that was still full of all her juices. With that Mistress Naomi gave Adam's engaged cock a quick kiss and left the room.

Published 
Written by AdamNorfolk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments