Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time Traveling Sex

"A story of an out of world sexual experience."

2
1 Comment 1
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Lucy had dressed up and was just looking at herself in the mirror. She always believed in things unnatural and had a vivid imagination. Being single for a long time made her become industrious with her self stimulation. She had made films of herself. She used to get dressed up and film herself playing with her cock. After a while she started using dildos and that was a great experience. Her head was always ready to make things up, especially if it involved her having fun.

This night in question she heard a noise behind her. She was on her own so turned around quickly and saw a guy standing in the room a few feet away. She gasped and then realised that it was her as a guy. He was wearing a waist coat, open, and a pair of tight fitting shorts and had a hard on.

“What’s happening?” Lucy asked.

“ Don’t worry babe. Yes it is me. I have found a way to come back in time and visit myself,” he said giving her a quick wink.

Lucy looked at him as he walked forward. He put one hand around her back the other hand on her bum, feeling around her silky panties. He leaned over and kissed her mouth, sliding his tongue inside. Then pulled back.

“My god, it really is you and you are real.” Lucy was amazed.

“Having a wank over videos of myself is good but I wanted to be inside and join in. So, I decided to find a way that I could come back a see you, face to face as it were.” Stevie kissed her again, this time pushing his hard cock against her panties. She was hard too.

“Right. So what are you going to do to me,” Lucy inquired.

“Do, do! Lucy I came back here to fuck the living daylights out of you. I hope you are ready for some serious cock because you are getting it hard and fast and dirty. You’re swallowing my cum, licking my arse, being spanked, slapped, sucking my cock, being fucked in every position possible and having your mouth wanked into. And to top it all you are going to be drinking your own cum too. That is what I am going to do to you, slut. Any questions?”

“Wow, are you really going to do all that and be really dirty and powerful?”

“Fucking right slut. You are my sexual fantasy because you will do anything and everything I want and, just say yes.”

“I do need it hard and dirty, real dirty. You promise that you will really give me a total serious fucking, ‘cos I need it so much. I want to swallow as much cum as possible.” Lucy pulled him towards her and opened her mouth and snogged him sexily.

“Have no fear of that tart. After I have finished giving you as damn good a shafting as I am going to, I’m coming back. Fresh and ready for more, only I will be coming back twice so you will have to have two of us. We will both want the same. You’ll have two guys to suck at the same time and two mouthfuls of cum to drink.

“Then when we’ve done that we are going to fuck each other so you can lick our cocks and arses as we are fucking. We’ll cum inside our arses and you’ll have to feltch the spunk out of our holes and drink that. Then we’ll start fucking you together. One cock in then out, then the other and we’ll of course keep putting our dicks in your mouth. After we’ve really fucked you and you’ve had a bit more of your own cum to swallow, we are going to kneel next to each other and you are going to slide down on both of us at the same time. You are going to have two cocks up your sexy tranny sissy cunt at the same time. After a bit you can get off and suck us like that and then get back on. You’re drinking like that too.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

How does that sound?”

“That sounds perfect. But after two of you have finished are you going to come back with any more?”

“So, I’m going to shag you senseless. Then two of us are going to do the same and you want more than that.”

“You know how much of a dirty slut I am,” Lucy said looking straight into his eyes. “So why don’t you stop teasing me with just one or two cocks, give me what I really want. Five or six or more even. If you are going to give me a good seeing to then why don’t you do it properly. You can’t leave a girl wanting. That’s just not fair. It really isn’t fair just having three of you. I have to have more. Is that possible?”

“Yes, you filthy, dirty, cum slut whore. You want lots, then you will have lots. In fact you will be begging us to stop filling your mouth after you’ve swallowed many mouthfuls of cum, Dirty little slut you.”

“Never, never, never, would I say no to a mouthful of cum. But lots sounds great. Lets see how it goes. Now, let me sit on the sofa and take you in my mouth and give you your first blow job.”

Lucy did exactly what she said she would. She pulled his shorts down and took his hard throbbing prick into her mouth and started sucking like mad. After just a couple of minutes she turned him around and tongued his arse hole. She knew he wanted it but so did she. The thought that she was licking and kissing a mans arse was unreal and as she did it, she accepted it and wanted to do it lots.

She turned him around and carried on sucking, snogging, licking and wanking his member. Taking him deep into her mouth, licking his helmet and sucking him whilst all the time stroking his hard on with one hand. The other fondled his bum, fingering him as well and licking her fingers. This gay sexy thing was great and she was in heaven. When he was ready, which wasn’t long, he told her to get ready. He groaned and then suddenly Lucy had a cock shooting cum into her mouth. She licked his cock head as the spunk kept cumming and her mouth filled up. Licking the cum around his cock she loved the taste and didn’t swallow for a few minutes. Then down it went.

“Right, sit back bitch. You’ve got some serious arse licking to do.”

She sat back and he knelt across her on the sofa pushing his bum into her face. She held his cheeks and caressed them as her tongue immediately started working on his hole. Five minutes later he turned around, grabbed her head with one hand and slid his rock hard prick into her mouth with the other. Wanking like mad he shot, using her mouth for his pleasure and playing with his cum on her lips and tongue.

“Don’t swallow yet slut, I haven’t finished.”

He then moved towards her and they passionately spunk kissed, working the cum between the mouths until he stopped and ordered her to drink, “Whore!”

Little did she know that he was going to come back time and time again and have a quick wank into her mouth and then go off again. She would have to be fucked and suck cock after cock and have multiple mouthfuls as well. He was right about one thing though, she would never say no and ended up swallowing many mouthfuls of his cum and lots of her own.

At first, Lucy couldn’t believe this was happening. When she realised that it was real, yet unreal, she just enjoyed it while she could. Did it really happen or did she just imagine it.

She knew that whatever was going on, she liked it. It might have just been a fantasy and she had imagined it. Maybe it was just an aid for her sexual experiences. She had to have something amazing whilst being on her own, and my god was it good.

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments