Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unfinished Business With Sweetie - Part 1

"My loving grandfather dies and comes back as a ghost to fuck me when I turn eighteen years old."

20
3 Comments 3
11.6k Views 11.6k
6.8k words 6.8k words

Most people are skeptical of the existence and manifestation of ghosts, and I felt the same way until my experience with the ghost of my beloved grandfather, who passed away when I was almost eighteen years old. I’m twenty-two years old now and living in Newcastle, UK, where I grew up. My name is Becca, and this story begins when I was a teenage girl living with my mother, who was a single mom. 

I’ve always been so proud of my mother, Marion, who I call Mam, since she raised me alone from the time I was six years old, when my father, Mick, left us. And although that was a sad event at the time, at least for me, I was fortunate to have my grandfather as a male role model and for support. His name is Charlie, and he was my mother’s father, but I always knew him as Grandpa, and he called me Sweetie.

My grandmother had died when I was ten, and Grandpa lived a few blocks from us. He was around our home probably as much as my father would have been, and he spoiled me with his little gifts and all the attention he gave me. We had an amazingly close relationship, almost like he was my best friend instead of my grandfather.

Most people thought that I was a pretty girl, with brown hair and brown eyes, and by the time I was sixteen years old I had round and full 38DD tits, and still growing. I started getting a lot of attention from the boys, and even some girls, at that point, and I noticed that Grandpa was always looking at my chest too, when he thought I didn’t notice. I had a cute boyfriend, named Kyle, who was my age, and he was a popular player on the football (soccer) team.

The obvious attention I was getting from the boys and girls, who openly stared at and made comments about my breasts, was building my sexual desires. And although Kyle and I kissed, and he felt my tits when we could find time alone together, I still made him wait a while before I would let him fuck me. I spent some time over at his home, and I also became good friends with his eighteen-year-old sister, named Lisa.

Mam had what I thought was a lonely life without my father around anymore, and she also had to work two jobs, at least part of the year, to support us. She had very little time for friends, but Kyle’s mother, Laura, became a close friend when they met after I started dating Kyle. Kyle’s father traveled a lot for his company, and it seemed that Laura needed a friend too. They sometimes went out in the evenings when Mam had time and also visited with each other in their homes.

It was because Mam was working after I turned sixteen, that Kyle and I were at my home alone after school the first time he fucked me.

Chapter One – First Fuck with Kyle  

Neither Kyle nor I had any experience with boy/girl sex, at least I didn’t, and it was almost comical the way we fumbled around trying to undress one another in my bedroom. He was amazed at my big tits, and he began to suck them and push his hand down between my legs. I hadn’t even been masturbating myself, and I was anxious to feel his fingers inside of me as he moved closer to my pussy.

I had a thick bush of pubic hair when I was sixteen and started shaving myself smooth soon after Kyle and I started dating. It was an amazing feeling when his fingers finally penetrated my thick, slick, wet labia, and that’s when I reached down to feel his dick. He shifted his position slightly to make it easier for me to rub him, and I soon felt and saw my first cock. His five-inch stiffy seemed big to me at the time, and I loved the spongy firmness of his dick, and what I would learn was precum oozing down his shaft.

Kyle’s fingers were penetrating my labia and pressing up against my hymen, as I began stroking and jacking his dick. He stopped sucking my tits and moved up to kiss me before saying, “Oh please, Becca, suck my cock for me, and I’ll suck your pussy too. My older friend, James, told me how he did that with Melanie before they fucked, and he said that it felt amazing for both of them.”

I had obviously never done anything like that before, but I loved the feeling of his cock in my hand, and the smell of his sweaty, musky crotch. So, I just laid there as he turned around and pushed his dick to my mouth, as he began sucking my pussy. I loved the taste and texture of his cock and began sucking it as he tongued, licked and sucked my virgin pussy. We continued sucking one another that way, and although I thought I heard a noise in the living room, I ignored it since I knew that Mam wouldn’t be home for another three hours

After about ten minutes of us sucking one another, Kyle began to breathe really hard and that’s when he said, “I’m not going to last much longer, Becca, can we please try fucking now?”

We were just two teenage kids in a frenzy of lust and wanted to fuck. I didn’t think about the fact that I wasn’t on birth control, and Kyle wasn’t pulling out a condom. We changed positions and he lay on top of me, with us kissing as he stabbed several times with his dick before I felt him slide into my soaking wet labia. He pressed hard and kept pounding against my hymen, until it finally tore through.

I’m not sure what he knew about the female anatomy or what he thought was happening, but he knew that his dick was suddenly buried to the balls in my tight, wet pussy, and I had cried out briefly in pain. He stopped thrusting for a minute until I let him know to proceed, and he began thrusting hard and fast into my no-longer-virgin vagina.

It hurt a lot less than I expected when he took my cherry, and what little pain I felt quickly turned to pleasure. I was having my first vaginal orgasm, and when I reflexively wrapped my legs around his ass and began to moan and thrust against him, he ejaculated into my pussy with a loud groan. I felt his dick flexing and throbbing as he sprayed his cum inside of my unprotected womb. I kissed him hard and held him tightly against me with my legs. He took a few final thrusts as his cock softened.

When Kyle broke our kiss and started rolling off of me to the side, I was horrified when I looked out the partially open door of my bedroom and saw Grandpa standing there in the hall and rubbing his crotch. I started to panic, and he held his finger to his lips and quietly said ‘shhhhh’, letting me know not to make Kyle aware that he was there.

I was so embarrassed to be caught that way and was worried about what Grandpa would think of me. And since Kyle seemed to have lost interest after his ejaculation, I made an excuse that Mam might be coming home earlier than expected, and we got dressed as I encouraged him to leave right away. Grandpa must have hidden in another room when Kyle was leaving.

Chapter Two – Mutual Oral with Grandpa 

I went back to my bedroom and was lying face down on my bed sobbing when Grandpa came in and sat beside me on the bed. He rubbed my back for a few seconds and then said, “Please don’t be so upset and embarrassed, Sweetie. I’m not upset with you, and it’s perfectly normal for girls and boys your age to have sex when those hormones start raging. I’m very proud of the woman you’ve grown into, and only wish that I had been able to see more of you. Watching you blossom this way has made this old man very happy, more than you could know.”

He stopped talking for a few moments as I turned over to face him, and then he continued saying, “I saw and heard that your young friend gave you a lot of pleasure, and I’m just wondering if you realize how much better it would feel for you to be fucked by a bigger cock? I’d be more than happy to undress and show you my manhood, if you will undress and let me get a good look at you. Come on, Sweetie, you deserve to know what the possibilities are, although you are too young for me to fuck you now. I would damn sure love to see you nude, though.”

Grandpa was fifty-eight years old at that time, and at six feet and two inches tall and weighing about one hundred and eighty-five pounds, he was in great shape and very handsome. I was so relieved that he wasn’t angry with me, and it sure didn’t sound like he intended to tell Mam. I thought it was a little kinky, but also kind of cute, that my own grandfather would talk to me about what he saw in such a matter-of-fact and unconcerned way.

I felt the love that he had for me and also sensed a sexual hunger in him that I had never seen before. So, I finally got up the courage to say, “Thank you for not being angry with me, Grandpa. I just couldn’t help myself with Kyle. We both wanted it so badly.”

He gently stroked my face and said, “Marion won’t be home for another few hours, and I’d sure like for us to talk more about this. Why don’t you go into the bathroom and clean yourself up, while I put these sheets in the wash, so we can get them dried before she comes home. We sure don’t want her seeing these blood stains and pecker tracks from that boy taking your virginity.”

I was surprised at how calm Grandpa was, after having just witnessed his sixteen-year-old granddaughter lose her virginity, and even more amazed that he wanted to talk with me about it. I washed my vulva and whole crotch area, and then douched to clean Kyle’s cum out of me. That’s when I started thinking about the risk I had taken by letting him cum inside of me, and I just hoped and prayed that he hadn’t impregnated me. By the time I got back to my room, Grandpa was sitting on the fresh sheets he had put on my bed and I heard the washer running to clean my stained sheets.

He patted the bed on his right side with his hand and said, “Come and sit next to Grandpa, Sweetie, and let’s talk more about this. I saw that today was your first time having intercourse, but I’d like to know what other experiences you’ve had with boys.”

I know that this will seem strange, but I was very close to Grandpa, and although I felt comfortable telling him anything, I let him know that there was really nothing to tell. He put his right arm around my shoulders and hugged me, before kissing my forehead and saying, “I’m not surprised by that, Sweetie, especially since Marion has tried so hard to keep you on the straight and narrow.”

He continued hugging me, and I reached my left arm around him to hug him back. I felt so safe and protected in his loving embrace, and after a couple of minutes he began rubbing my back with his big, warm hand.

Then, as he began lifting the back of my t-shirt, he said in a hoarse whisper, “Old Grandpa would sure love to see these nice breasts of yours up close, Sweetie. Why don’t you let me help you off with this t-shirt?”

I was still a little bit aroused and feeling horny after having had my first-ever fuck, only twenty minutes earlier, and I would have done anything to make Grandpa happy. So, we stopped hugging for a moment as I pulled my t-shirt off over my head. Since I wasn’t wearing a bra, he stared lustfully as my big DDs swung into place and jiggled in front of his face.

He stared at my breasts for a few seconds before saying, “I think that Marion’s tits were just as big as yours at the same age.”

His comments were turning me on, and I wondered what he would do next. I thought he only planned to look at my breasts, but he moved his left hand over and tenderly cupped and weighed each breast in his hand. It was a somehow special and electric feeling being touched by Grandpa that way, as his experienced hand lovingly caressed my breasts and his thumb tweaked my nipples, when compared to the way that Kyle had fondled me.

He gently laid me back on my bed and pulled a pillow under my head, as he said, “Oh my, Sweetie, your breasts are so firm and massive, and so perfectly shaped. I just have to give them a taste. Just relax and enjoy it, and then I’ll bare myself for you.”

Grandpa was breathing heavily as he lay beside me. He held and squeezed my breasts and sucked first one and then the other of my areolas and nipples. He was suckling my breasts much harder and more hungrily than Kyle had done, and it made my pussy tingle. I caressed his head and held him against me as he sucked and fondled me that way for at least fifteen minutes. Then he pulled off my tits and moved up to kiss me, and I was surprised when he pushed his long tongue into my mouth as he gave me the most amazing kiss ever.

We had a long, passionate kiss, and then he lay beside me and said, “Let’s get the rest of our clothes off, Sweetie. I just have to see and taste all of you. You help me with my pants, and I’ll help you with yours.”

I was nervous with the anticipation of us seeing one another totally nude for the first time, and I fumbled with his belt, pants button and zipper, as he quickly unfastened my shorts and was pulling them down. He helped me get his pants down below his hips, and I was staring at the hard cock lump in his tight, white underwear as he pulled my shorts and panties all the way off.

He gasped as he said, “Oh, Sweetie, I just love your totally smooth and thick pussy lips. I had no idea that you would be shaving at your age.”

My hands were shaking as I started pushing down his briefs, and I loved it when his long, hard, thick cock slapped against his belly before settling down on his thigh. It looked to be at least eight inches long and was so thick, that when I instinctively gripped it with my hand, my fingers couldn’t touch around it. I began stroking his big cock as his fingered my very wet labia.

Then Grandpa began to turn around next to me in the bed as he said, “I’ve just got to get a taste of your sweet pussy, and I’m glad that you cleaned it after fucking that boy. I want you to get a taste of Grandpa’s cock too. I saw you sucking that boy, so this shouldn’t be a totally new experience for you.”

We were side-by-side as I felt his mouth cover my labia and his long tongue push into me. I also took the oozing head of his big cock into my mouth, and I loved how much longer and thicker and meatier it is than Kyle’s dick. If anyone had seen us, it would have been hard to explain how a sixteen-year-old teenage girl could be in a sixty-nine with her fifty-eight-year-old grandfather.

I love Grandpa so much and I knew that he loves me, and it felt so natural to be having oral sex with him. He was hungrily sucking my pussy just as he had sucked my breasts, and he began fucking his cock into my mouth as I struggled to take as much of his cock head and thick shaft into my mouth as I could.

I didn’t know if Grandpa intended to fuck me before he ejaculated, like Kyle had done. Up to that point I had only experienced Kyle’s and Grandpa’s precum, and although I loved the taste of it, I didn’t know what to expect if he planned on cumming into my mouth. He was sucking my rather large clitoris and giving me an amazing orgasm, as he began thrusting and breathing harder.

He might have thought that I had previously sucked Kyle to completion, since he saw me sucking him before we fucked. He gave me no warning as his cock stiffened further, expanded a little, and he moaned as it began pulsing and shooting spurt after spurt of his thick cum into my mouth. I loved the taste and texture of his cum, and after gagging a little as I got used to the amount of it, I swallowed it all as he continued sucking on my teen pussy.

We lay there in the afterglow of our orgasms, still connected mouth to genitals, as I sucked and drained every drop of cum from his deflating cock. We finally broke apart, and I turned around to kiss him saying, “Grandpa, I love you so much, and what we did together was so wonderful.”

I lay on top of him and kissed him as if we had kissed me the first time. I tasted my pussy on his lips, and I’m sure that he was also getting a taste of his cum. We kissed that was for what seemed like ten minutes, and I stopped when I felt his cock hardening and pressing against my thigh.

I tried to wiggle down to push my pussy against his cock, and that’s when he rolled me off to the side and said, “What we did together was wonderful, Sweetie, but as much as I’d like to fuck you right now, I just can’t do it. You’re too young, and we need to wait until you’re eighteen. We have to promise one another that we won’t fuck until you reach that age. Until then, though, I’d sure like to continue this with you, whenever we have the chance.”

Later that evening, Mam talked with me about starting on birth control, after Grandpa told her that Kyle and I had been home alone when he came over to check on me. He apparently wanted to head off any problems by telling her in case she saw any signs that he had been there, but of course he didn’t tell her about me fucking Kyle or sucking his cock.

She sat me down and said, “Becca, honey, I think your boyfriend, Kyle, is a handsome lad, and I couldn’t blame you for being attracted to him sexually.”

She paused for a moment to see how I handled her observation, and then continued, “I know what it’s like to be a pretty, sixteen-year-old girl, with big tits and having all of the boys after you, because I was the same way at your age. Now, I’m not condoning you having sex at your age, but I think it’s best that we get you protected in case any accidents happen. You need to be very careful around those horny teen boys, especially charmers like Kyle.”

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest

Chapter Three – So Much Sex, So Little Time

I started on birth control, and with Mam’s hectic work schedule, I had plenty of opportunities to be alone with Grandpa and Kyle at home, separately of course. I was able to get together with Grandpa at least four times a week. We always started with a long, passionate, tongue-probing kiss before he sucked my tits. We finished with him sucking my pussy to orgasm as I sucked him off and swallowed his cum. I just love his big, thick cock and plentiful cum, and I was amazed that a man his age could produce so much semen and sperm.

Sometimes we just stayed in a side-by-side sixty-nine position for an hour at a time, gently sucking and licking one another until we were ready to have another orgasm. I also enjoyed sucking his big balls, and the musky smell of his hairy crotch.

Kyle and I met at my home on some days, but on others we went to his home, when only his sister, Lisa, was there, and we averaged fucking about three times a week. He always sucked my tits and we sucked each other before we fucked. And over the next year he matured a lot, with his cock growing to a respectable, thick, seven inches, as my breasts grew to F-cups.

Lisa knew that Kyle was fucking me, and it seemed like she was even becoming attracted to me, in ways that I didn’t understand at the time. They seemed to almost be cheering each other on, as Kyle was telling me how much Lisa liked me and thought that I was so pretty, encouraging me to spend more time with her. At the same time, Lisa was always complimenting Kyle and telling me what a great couple we made.

I was learning a lot with Grandpa that I could use when fucking Kyle. For example, Grandpa liked for me to be on top of him in a sixty-nine, and he would reach his arms behind my legs, and pull them forward. That left me in a position where my legs were spread wide and my pussy was totally exposed, like I was almost squatting on his face. He would hold me in place that way and suck and lick my pussy as if it was his last meal.

He never just flicked my pussy with his tongue or licked me; instead he aggressively sucked my shaved, teen cunt, probing my hole and noisily swallowing my juices. I did the same thing for him, pulling his legs back, to give me total access for sucking his big balls. I taught that to Kyle, and he loved me sucking his balls that way, while he became a much better pussy eater for me.

Sometimes Kyle seemed less anxious to fuck, and at those times it took me longer to suck his cock hard. One day I found out why. He went straight home one day after school and then came over to my house about an hour later, and I was horny to fuck. I didn’t always need to suck his cock to get it hard, but that day he didn’t seem to be into it as much, and I happily began to suck him. That’s when I noticed the taste and smell of pussy on his cock and in his pubic hair, and I really got pissed.

I quit sucking him and almost screamed at him saying, “What the fuck, Kyle? Who the hell have you been fucking? I mean, shit, we fuck several times a week, and here you are fucking someone else too. Who’s your other girlfriend anyway?”

His face turned red and he was embarrassed to be caught, and after about ten seconds he had the presence of mind to respond, “I’m so sorry, Becca. I know that I should have told you, but I don’t have another girlfriend; I’ve been fucking Lisa since she found out that I was fucking you. She’s kind of shy around boys, so I’ve been fucking her to keep her happy. She’s my sister and I have to help her out, but I enjoy fucking you so much more.”

I was sympathetic to his situation, and I couldn’t hardly be mad at him for fucking Lisa when I was secretly having oral sex with my Grandpa. I mean, we were both having sex with relatives.

So, I decided to let the whole thing slide and replied, “Okay, Kyle, if you promise me that it is just Lisa, then I guess it’s okay with me. But at least you could do me the courtesy of washing your cock after you fuck her, before you come to fuck me. I mean, shit, I could taste and smell her pussy on you.”

As time went on, the sex was great, and I was becoming a very experienced lover with Kyle and Grandpa. I felt so grown up and mature, and at times I felt like a slut because of my hunger for cocks and cum. But I had been sucking Grandpa and fucking Kyle regularly for about nine months, when I noticed some subtle changes in my relationship with Kyle.

In addition to fucking, we had previously been spending a lot of time together going out on dates to movies, or just being together at the mall in town. Things slowly changed, though, and it got to the point that I would have to go to the mall with Lisa or my other girlfriends when Kyle was busy. He usually said that he had football practice, or he might be going somewhere with his friends, but I still missed being with him. I was suspicious that he might really have another girlfriend then, and soon found out what was going on.

Chapter Four – Kyle Fucks Mam

During that first nine months that we were fucking, Kyle sometimes came over to visit when Mam was home. It seemed that he was infatuated with her, and I couldn’t really blame him. Her breasts were a little bigger than mine at that time, FFs I think, and with her lithe, five feet and nine-inch frame and weighing one hundred and twenty-five pounds, she was very sexy. She is also pretty, and her long blonde hair and green eyes made her very attractive.

Sometimes it seemed that they were maybe a little too familiar with each other, but I didn’t fault Mam for that or think too much of it. She had been a single mother for almost nine years, and I thought that her seemingly innocent banter with Kyle was probably just her way of enjoying some male companionship, even if he was a teenager. The only other real friend she had was Laura, Kyle’s mother. And after all, I was getting all the cock I wanted from him, so it wasn’t like I was starving for affection or anything. But then I found out what was really going on.

One Saturday I went to the mall with Lisa, since Kyle said he had football practice, and Mam knew that we were planning on spending the whole day there. He was going to make it up to me by coming over that evening when Mam went to work and give me a good fucking. But at around 1:00 pm, right after we had lunch, Lisa wasn’t feeling well. We took the bus home, and when I walked up to the front door at home, I saw Kyle’s bicycle leaned against the porch.

That seemed strange to me, and I just figured that Kyle finished practice early and had stopped by to see if I had gotten home. I went inside, and finding no one in the living room, I walked down the hall to my bedroom, thinking that he might be waiting for me there. He wasn’t in my room, but then I heard moaning and a loud squeaking noise coming from Mam’s room. I walked down the hall, and got a big surprise, looking through her partially open door.

Both Kyle and Mam were totally nude, and he was on top of her, sucking her big tits and aggressively fucking her. I had never actually watched anyone fuck before, and it was a strange feeling watching his cock impaling her hairy pussy and hearing the squishy sound of her juiciness, as his balls slapped against her thighs. Kyle had turned seventeen just the week before, and his cock was then seven inches long and very thick. I knew the feeling of being fucked by it very well, and Mam seemed to be enjoying it as much as I did. At first, I got angry, and was thinking of interrupting them, but then I felt compassion for Mam, who had gone years without being fucked, at least as far as I knew.

So I stood in the hallway, peeking through the partially open door. I continued watching, and just when it looked like Kyle stiffened up and was ejaculating into her, she wrapped her legs around his ass and gasped, “Oh fuck yeah, Kyle honey. Fuck your mammy and give me all that nice cum of yours. Your cock isn’t as big as Charlie’s, although it has grown in the last few months; but boy do you know how to fuck with it. Becca must really enjoy fucking you too, and I’m glad we got her on that birth control. You boys and men just can’t resist our big boobs; they always get your peckers up.”

I was almost in shock, as I watched Mam being fucked by my boyfriend, and hearing, if I heard it right, that she knew how big Grandpa’s cock is. That didn’t necessarily mean that she was fucking him, but if not, how did she know about the size of his cock? Then I was surprised again when Kyle turned around on top of her, and sucked his cum out of her pussy, as she sucked his cock clean. He had never done that for me, and she must have taught it to him.

It touched my heart when he turned back around and lay on his side next to Mam, kissing her and cuddling with her big breasts pressed against his body, and his soft cock pressed against her hip, oozing the remaining cum from his ejaculation. It was obvious that they were very familiar with one another and had been fucking for a while, and I decided that I would not interfere in their relationship so long as he was fucking me when I wanted it and I still had Grandpa’s cock to suck.

After about ten minutes cuddling and kissing, Kyle began sucking Mam’s breasts again, and his cock was soon hard. Mam pushed him onto his back and straddled his waist, impaling herself of his cock. Then I watched in awe as she leaned over and dangled her big, swinging and jiggling tits in his face as she rode his cock to another mutual orgasm.

When they were finished, Mam rolled off to the side and said, “That was so nice, Kyle, and I’m going to suck your nice cock hard again, so we can do it one more time.”

They sucked one another clean again, and when Mam kept sucking him to get him hard, he said, “Please stop, Marion, I can’t go three times like we usually do. I promised Becca that I’d come over tonight after you go to work, and I need to save something for her. I know how much you like to fuck, so please don’t be upset with me.”

She moved up and kissed him passionately before saying, “That’s okay, I understand, Kyle. I do want you to keep my little girl happy with your cock. Just be sure that you keep our time together a secret, and you’ll be able to enjoy all of mammy’s tits and pussy that you want.”

I left and went back outside before Kyle got dressed and left, and when I saw him coming down the street on his bike, I said, “Hi Kyle, I got back a little early. What are you doing over here?”

He stammered at first and said, “We..we..well, I got off practice a little early too, and came by to see if you were home. I’d like to stay, but I have to get home and finish some homework, so I can come over tonight.”

I wanted to tease him a little since he just finished fucking Mam twice, and I said, “Good, I can’t wait for you to come over. I’m horny as hell, and really need a good couple of fuckings tonight.”

We did fuck twice that night, and I also acted like I came up with the idea of him cleaning my pussy. He was only too happy to suck me clean, as I sucked his cock.

With my new awareness, that in addition to fucking Lisa, Kyle was also fucking Mam, and the possibility that Grandpa was fucking her too, I started paying more attention to situations where either of them had opportunities to be alone with Mam. It was pretty easy to tell when Kyle was making up excuses, so he could visit her, and I figured that he was fucking her at least two times per week, in addition to all of the fucking we were doing. I also came home a few times when Grandpa was there alone with Mam, and although I never caught them fucking, I could tell that they certainly had satisfied looks on their faces.

The other thing I noticed was that Mam and Laura were spending more time together, and I hadn’t seen her so happy in such a long time. I’m not proud of this, but I started snooping around in Mam’s bedroom when she wasn’t home, and I found what I now know is a strap-on dildo that's life-like and about nine inches long and very thick, actually about the size of Grandpa’s cock. I had never seen anything like that before, but it was easy to tell from the shape of it and the positioning of the straps that it was made to be worn by one person to fuck another one. I even sniffed it, and found the faint, unmistakable smell of pussy on the dildo, and just assumed that Mam and Laura were having sex with it.

At that point I didn’t have an attraction to other girls for sex, and didn’t really understand why Mam would be doing that with Laura, but I couldn’t fault her for it either

Chapter Five – The Saddest Day of My Young Life and the Funeral 

Life seemed to be complicated and hectic sometimes, with me fucking Kyle and having oral sex with Grandpa. I was having some kind of sexual activity almost every day, at the same time Kyle was fucking Mam and Lisa, with neither of them aware that I knew, and what I suspected of Mam and Laura having sex together. Sometimes it was hard to keep it all straight in my head.

I continued having sex with Kyle and Grandpa, and I also knew that Mam was continuing to fuck Kyle. Grandpa and I were always teasing one another by talking about my eighteenth birthday getting closer and closer and how anxious we were to fuck. Then one day, only three months before my birthday, Grandpa became gravely ill, and was admitted to the hospital, never to return home again. He died just a week before my birthday, and he wasn’t alert enough for us to even say a proper goodbye.

Mam and I were both devastated by his untimely passing, and our great loss. Mam had lost her father and possibly her lover; and I had lost my grandfather, best friend, confidant, and definitely my lover. Since my grandmother had died many years before, it was up to Mam to make the funeral arrangements, and I helped as much as I could to support both of us in our profound grief. We posted a notice in the paper and held the remembrance service in just three days, at the church that we went to when I was a little girl.

We didn’t have that many friends, but a nice group of people showed up, including Kyle, Lisa and Laura, as well as many of Mam’s work associates, a few of Charlie’s old friends, and some long-time neighbors. Mam and I were still having a hard time hiding our emotions, and we choose to sit in a pew in the second row, far to the right, with me next to the wall.

Just as the service started and the pastor was speaking, I started to feel a strange sensation around my breasts. I was wearing a black pantsuit with a white blouse, and it felt like my blouse was being pulled apart at the front. I didn’t want to alarm Mam and risk having her think that I had lost my mind, so I turned a little towards the wall, so I could look to see what was happening without her or anyone else seeing what I was doing.

Mam asked me if I was okay, and I let her know that I was just overwhelmed at the moment and needed to collect my thoughts in private. Just about the time I looked down, my blouse was pulled completely open, severing all but the top button, and I felt my left areola and nipple being sucked. I didn’t know how that was happening, or why there was an ethereal mist of electric blue light of some kind, emanating from and surrounding my breast. It was crackling with energy and swirling in a vortex, looking as if it was being pulled towards and absorbed at the juncture where my areola and nipple were being sucked.

I was somehow feeling comforted as if it was okay, and I was being sucked in a way that almost made me feel like I was going to have an orgasm, and a lot like the way Grandpa sucked me. My left breast was sucked that way for about three minutes, and then the sucking began on my right breast, followed by the emanation of that same electric blue mist. I wanted to let Mam know what was happening but knew that it would not be good to alarm her during the service.

As the sucking subsided, the blue mist disappeared, and I suddenly felt tired and exhausted, as if I had just had the life energy sucked out of me. I pulled my blouse back together to cover my naked breasts, thankful that at least the top button was still intact, and buttoned my jacket to cover the torn blouse.

Mam put her arm around me and hugged me when I slumped against her and put my head on her shoulder, and I was glad that she thought that I had just been overwhelmed with grief, and she didn’t think anything else was wrong. I sure didn’t know what had happened to me and wouldn’t have even believed it myself if my blouse hadn’t been pulled apart that way. I remember thinking that it might have been just a dream, and that I would find out later that nothing happened.

The interment service at the graveyard was very difficult for Mam and me, and she had to support me for most of the time. I was still exhausted when we got home, and many of the friends stopped by to partake of the food that our neighbors had brought over. By 7:00 pm, everyone had left.

Mam was very concerned about how tired I was, and we sat on the couch together and talked about Grandpa, reliving some of our favorite memories of him. The last thing I remember from that night was Mam holding me across her lap, and me falling asleep, with my head cushioned on her big breasts.

Authors Note: Please see Part 2, where I slowly learn about Grandpa’s spirit returning to keep his promise, and he fucks me, Mam, Lisa, and Laura.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments