Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vampire's Bane, Part 1

"A clash between two worlds."

4
2 Comments 2
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
It was a cold Friday evening in January when Sylvia was walking to her boyfriend Bob's condo. She was thinking about the night they finally hooked-up. Sylvia was a third year English Lit major. She met Bob the first day of the previous fall semester when she arrived for her science class that she needed for her basic education required credit. Bob was teaching the Physics 101 course that she was taking. Bob was a PhD candidate in the Physics department but when it was discovered he had a real talent for getting his students to understand even the most difficult concepts, the Physics department head asked him to teach this class.

When she first entered the class, she was attracted to Bob right away. She always had a weakness for red heads and Bob's hair was a dark coppery red. She could tell that he liked her too because he smiled at her and almost tripped over his own feet. Through the semester Sylvia would visit Bob in his office to ask questions about homework. He always got her to understand the chapters. She wouldn't have minded if he would have put some moves on her but he always kept things professional.

It was when they happened to go to the same Halloween party that they finally made a connection. Sylvia was dressed as a witch with a large witches hat and a long black silk Morticia dress with high heels. She surprised herself by not wearing any underwear. The dress just molded to her body and the material felt good the way it rubbed her b cup breasts. Her nipples were erect the entire time she wore it. She let her long blond hair hang free to her waist.

Bob was wearing a black leather motorcycle jacket with jeans, leather chaps and boots. When Sylvia saw Bob it was like he sensed her looking at him. He looked at her and smiled. He got her a drink and they started talking. When the music started they started dancing with each other. They danced with each other all night. The only thing that happened to sour the evening was when a guy dressed as a vampire tried to cut between Sylvia and Bob and dance with Sylvia. Sylvia just jumped away from the vampire and back with Bob. Bob and the vampire traded some dark looks but nothing else happened.

When the party started winding down the dj played mostly slow music. Sylvia loved the feel of Bob's arms around her waist and she loved the way he looked at her with his very dark brown eyes. It was almost like he was looking into her.

When they left the party, Sylvia was feeling very good from all alcohol she had drank. She didn't understand Bob, he had matched her drink for drink but seemed cold sober.

"Why don't we go to my condo? It is closer than your dorms and much more private." He had a sly smile on his face.

"I thought you would never ask." Sylvia just pulled Bob close and kissed him deeply. He responded to her kiss but she didn't notice that he kept his eyes open the entire time.

Sylvia did notice that he seemed distracted as they walked to his condo, it was like he was looking for something. When they got to his condo and he shut and locked the door he relaxed and gave her his total attention.

Bob grabbed her hat and threw it over on a chair, pushed her back against the wall and kissed her very deeply. He just took control and Sylvia knew that he wasn't going to take "No" for an answer, not that she wanted to say "No". She was all "YES!YES!YES!" at this point. He reached up behind her with one hand and unzipped her dress with one quick movement and her dressed dropped to a puddle around her feet. Bob pulled off his jacket and shirt with movement and kissed her again. Sylvia loved the feel of his chest against her breasts as they kissed. She undid his chaps and jeans. She was surprised how easily they dropped down.

Bob reached down with his left hand and pulled Sylvia's right leg up on his shoulder leaving her pussy wide open. Sylvia could feel the head of his erect cock nudging her very wet lips. He kissed her again and pushed his cock inside of her, she was so wet that he slide into her very easily. She had never felt anything so warm. He just started pounding her with her back against the wall. She couldn't believe how quickly all this was happening and how good it felt. She could feel the tingling starting in her clit and spreading.

Bob was starting to breath very hard as he slammed his cock as deeply into her pussy as she could get it. Sylvia could tell he was getting close but that was fine with her, she was close too.

Suddenly Sylvia felt a huge orgasm crash over her, she screamed with pleasure and Bob exploded in her pussy. She could feel his cum inside of her, it was very warm, almost hot. But then the feeling cooled quickly as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Sylvia could barely stand but Bob caught her and held her in his arms. Bob carried her to his bedroom and put her in bed and cuddled next to her. Just before she fell asleep, Sylvia wondered how he had stepped out of his pants without undoing his boots then she fell asleep.

When they woke the next morning Sylvia was surprised to see a cat sitting on a chair looking at her. He was mostly white with two brown spots on his back, a black ring tail and bright blue eyes.

"I see you and Chesapeake have noticed each other, he likes to greet people. He is real party cat." Bob was in a good mood. "So was last night a one night thing or was it more?".

"I don't know yet. I have never had things start so quickly. I always thought you were attractive but I never imagined things happening so fast. What are we going to do?"

"Well because you are one of my students we have to keep this secret until the semester ends. Then we can go out in public. Until then, want to take a shower with me?"

They went to the shower and started making out under the warm spray. Bob kissed Sylvia on the mouth and then moved to her ears. He nibbled and sucked on her ear lobes while his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her against him. He then kissed her neck, he used his teeth just hard enough not to break the skin and she could feel his tongue slipping against her skin. He then started kissing down to her breasts. She had cute b cup titties with nipples just begging to be sucked. When he started sucking her nipples she just cradled his head with her arms and let the pleasure wash through her. Bob spent the next quarter hour loving on her nipples. Finally he turned her so her back was to him, leaned her forward, spread her legs and ass cheeks and slipped his cock into her from behind. He reached around her with both of his hands, one went to her breasts and the other went to her clit. He started biting her neck and enveloped her body from behind and the pleasure started washing through her. Again, she had never felt anybody so warm. The went on for several minutes when they started cumming. Sylvia couldn't believe how hot his cum felt in her, it almost burned but then cooled quickly.

When they finally finished fooling around Sylvia realized that she had to go back to her dorm but the only clothing she had was the witches dress. Bob dug up some sweat pants and a sweat shirt of his for her to wear. When she put them on she had a couple of questions for him about some strange things she had noticed.

"Bob, do you have a fever, you feel very warm. And why does your heart beat feel funny? It kind of gives a double thump when it pumps."

Bob looked surprised for a moment but then fixed her with his eyes.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

His irises became very dark and he said,"Those things are normal for me, don't worry about them." Sylvia looked puzzled for a moment and then forgot all about her concerns.

Bob left the room for a moment and Sylvia thought she heard him talking to somebody. When he came back he had an old silver medallion on a leather thong. "Here, why don't you try this. I think it would look cute." Sylvia put the thong around her neck and the medallion settled between her breasts. She felt a warm shock from the medallion.

Sylvia put on the sweats and walked to her dorms. While she was walking she felt like she was being followed and she thought she saw shadow for a moment but it disappeared. When she got to her dorm room she changed into her own clothes. She didn't notice it but the medallion had disappeared as well.

Over the next several weeks Sylvia and Bob continued to see each other in secret. Sylvia would go to Bob's condo on Fridays after their classes were over. Bob would have dinner prepared and they would eat. After the meal they would hump like weasels in heat until Sunday evening when she would have to go back to her dorm room. When she would go to sleep in her room she could feel something on her bed but when she woke nothing was there.

When the semester ended and grades were out they started dating publicly.

And that brings us back to the cold Friday evening in January when Sylvia was walking to Bob's condo.

It was the first time she didn't have the feeling of being watched. When she was about half way to the condo a figure stepped out of the shadows and tried to grab her by the arm. She felt the cold of his grip through her winter coat when suddenly a warm burst emanated from her chest out to her arm. The figure was blown back against a building.

"You Bitch! My master requires your presents! Now come with me! This is not a request!" Sylvia looked at the person. It was a skinny and pale man. He had long greasy black hair and was very skinny. He tried grabbing her again but she jumped back. She didn't realize it but he had backed her into a corner. Sylvia was about to try rushing past him when she saw Bob come running behind her attacker. Bob was in his motorcycle leathers and running full out. He slammed into the attacker and pushed the attacker into one of the walls. Bob slammed the attacker's head very hard into the wall. Bob jumped back and flicked his right wrist very quickly, a silvery rapier suddenly appeared in his hand.

"Go back to your master, Ghoul, and tell him he is denied his want tonight. If he wants this particular victim, he has a challenger to take first." The irises of Bob's eye were completely black.

The attacker pulled away from the wall. He suddenly looked taller and lankier. When Sylvia saw his face it was corpse pale and the eyes had that whitened dead look about them. "My master requires her and will not be denied."

Bob moved between the attacker and Sylvia. "You were warned Ghoul."

The attacker moved toward Sylvia, she saw Bob make a quick flick with his right arm and the attacker just burst into flames and was gone.

"Sylvia, are you alright? We have to get to my condo now!" Sylvia had never seen Bob so serious.

"What just happened Bob? Who was that? And what happened to him?" Sylvia was totally confused.

"I will explain it all but first to my condo!" Bob practically carried Sylvia.

When Bob got her inside the condo Chesapeake was sitting watching them.

Bob looked at Chesapeake and started yelling "I give you one task and you blow it!" Chess meowed. "I don't care if your girlfriend was in heat! You have impregnated two other cats, a little genetic diversity is a good thing you know!" Chesapeake just turned and walked away.

"Bob, what the hell is going on?" Sylvia was completely confused.

Bob guided her to the couch and had her sit. "I will tell you the whole truth but the important parts first. Remember the guy dressed as a vampire that was trying to cut between us and dance with you at the Halloween party? That was a real vampire. He has marked you as prey for some reason and I am going to put a stop to his evil."

"Who was that trying to kidnap me?"

"That was one of his servants, a ghoul, a much weaker form of undead that does his bidding, nothing in my league though. That was why I tried to warn him away."

"What exactly are you?!"

Bob looked thoughtful for a moment. "I am from a different reality." When Bob said this Sylvia felt her questions about him come back. She also felt the medallion on her chest. "I know you are remembering questions about me, I just removed the glamours I placed upon you. I didn't want to use them on you but I couldn't tell you the truth until now.

"I am not human. I feel warm to you because my natural body temperature is a little higher than your body temperature. My heart beat felt strange to you because I have two hearts. That is the fluttering you felt. The feeling of being watched was because I tasked Chess with watching you, he is my familiar. I bet you felt him sleeping on your bed. Chess, show her what you can do."

Suddenly a cat the size of a puma walked into the room. Except for his size this puma looked exactly like Chess, white with two brown spots, black ring tail and blue eyes. He got on the couch and lay down, putting his head in Sylvia's lap. "He wants you to scratch behind his ears though he hardly deserves it."

"Bob, this is a lot to take, can you hold me?" Bob moved next to her and held her close. Chess got off the couch and left the room.

"Have you told me everything Bob? I don't think I could take anymore surprises."

Bob kissed her. "I have told you everything I of which I can think. That doesn't mean there won't be more surprises but I will try to tell you all I can."

Soon they were making out. They were feeling each other up and undressing each other. When they were naked Sylvia straddled Bob's lap, facing him. Bob was kissing her, kissing her lips, neck and ears. She could feel his hands on her breasts, toying with her nipples. Suddenly she felt something like a dry tongue tickling her clit.

Wait, she thought, two hands on breasts, mouth kissing me, what is that? And she looked down. She let out a ear piercing screech, "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!?" She jumped away from Bob.

Bob stood. "You don't like my tail? You have no idea how strong a glamour it took to make you not notice it."

Hanging down behind Bob was a slender tail covered with a downy red fur. It ended about four inches from his ankles. "It is prehensile and is dead handy for a third hand. Are you sure you don't like it? Think of the possibilities."

Sylvia thought about what could be done with it and started getting wet again.

"I didn't say that I didn't like it, I was just surprised. Now come back here and lets finish what we started."

Bob walked over to Sylvia, wrapped his arms around her, started kissing her and had the tip of his tail slip behind her and follow her ass crack down over her asshole, through her pussy lips to her clit.

Published 
Written by CleverFox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments