Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wandering The Old Wood: Part Two

6
1 Comment 1
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words
The woman smiled brightly as he stepped out of the bushes, her eyes travelling up and down his body, drinking in the sight of him. His hair was dark and mid-length, framing storm-grey eyes and an aquiline nose. Further down she could see that even with the clothes obscuring him he had an athletic body given over to lithe muscles and subtle strength.

His clothing was strange to her as well, a thin white shirt of what might have been cotton but of a weave finer than any she had seen, though granted she had paid little attention to the rough homespun garb of the men she had lain with before. His trousers too were of an odd material, blue and coarse-looking unlike any material she had seen before. It had been a long time since he had last been visited by Man. Perhaps the tales her far-wandering wind-sisters spun were true and the world had changed beyond the forest. Perhaps the Man would tell her of it.

"My name is Charis," she said in her soft song-like voice, "This is my tree, I call him Alcaeus," she smiled warmly, "It has been a long time since Man came here... tell me your name."

His cheeks were still warm from his embarrassment and he was still slightly distracted by the sight of this beautiful, naked woman in front of him. He didn't respond for a long moment as he let the word slowly penetrate his brain, "Uh... name? Oh! My name! Right! It's Joshua. I'm sorry about-"

He was cut off by a sweet giggle and a finger on his lips, "Pay it no heed, it may have been a long time since Man came to me but I have not forgotten the enjoyment they can bring," the finger trailed from his lips down his cheek and traced his jaw, "Mhm, and you look like you will be fun."

The finger slid down his neck to his shirt, "But the weather is pleasant, and this is no place for such things. Remove your clothing, Man. It is impolite to be so dressed when I stand here nude."

When he did not immediately move to get rid of the offending fabric she sighed and shook her head. Deft fingers quickly undid buttons and pulled the shirt off of him. Charis smiled again, wider this time, as she slid a hand over his chest, tossing the shirt away, "A strange name, Joshua, but you are a fine Man indeed. I think we shall have a very fun time together."

Joshua finally snapped out of the daze he'd been in when she pressed her soft, warm lips against his. She tasted sweet, like cherries. This felt almost like a dream, here he was with a beautiful girl undressing him in a glade that seemed to have been plucked right out of Eden, one who he'd witnessed pleasuring herself not moments before and who, if her demeanour was any indication, was seducing him.

Her kiss grew more insistent, her lips parting slightly to allow her tongue to brush against his lips, demanding entry. Dreaming or not, he certainly didn't want this to end. He opened his mouth and her tongue wasted no time in exploring his mouth, her body pressing up to him.

He groaned softly into her mouth as he breasts pressed into his chest, he could feel the hard peaks of her nipples pressing into him, the soft warmth of her supple skin. She tasted like no other woman he had kissed before, it seemed as if the clear sweetness of spring itself was on her lips.

As their tongues danced together, her hands slid down to his jeans, feeling the rough denim that was unlike any material she had felt before. She ran her fingers over material slowly, fingers gliding over his crotch and rubbing him through his trousers. She was rewarded by a heated moan and a hand wrapping around her, pulling her closer against him.

She could feel the hard lump in his trousers as his cock stiffened once again. She rubbed at it firmly, the kiss turning more heated as their tongues wrestled and he cupped her firm breasts in his hands and squeezed. She groaned into his mouth, her nipples pebbling against his palms.

Charis' hand slipped into Joshua's pants and gripped his thick shaft, squeezing him tightly. Another groan tore from his throat and his hot, smooth shaft throbbed in her hand. She smiled and kissed him hard, biting his bottom lip gently when she withdrew from the kiss, her other hand unbuttoning his trousers as she kneaded his cock slowly.

Both jeans and boxers were tugged down to pool around his ankles, giving her greater range of movement. She shifted her hand to get a better hold of his thick cock and began stroking up and down slowly. She kissed his cheek softly and then trailed little kisses and licks along his jaw and down his neck. She bit gently on his collar and then licked slowly down his chest, her free hand sliding up and down the warm skin there. Charis licked his nipples as she passed them drawing a moan from him, her mouth travelling down, down, tasting his skin, tongue tracing over the hard muscles beneath.

By the time she was kneeling on the floor before him and his throbbing cock was jutting proudly before her eyes, Joshua was already dripping with pre-cum and trembling with barely restrained desire. Charis smiled slowly and nuzzled her cheek against his shaft with a small giggle.

It had been a long time since she had lasted lain with Man, but it seemed that she had not yet lost her touch. She could still fan the embers of lust into a roaring fire that would consume Man with just... the slightest...touch.

Her tongue slowly dragged from the sensitive tip all the way down to the roots of his cock and back up again, swirling over the hole, drawing the taste of his desire into her mouth. He tasted good. She definitely wanted more of that... her tongue flicked over his tip again as her hand kneaded and stroked the shaft firmly, his sighs and groans of pleasure music to her ears.

His hand fell onto her head with fingers curling in her long red hair, pushing down insistently on her. Charis smiled at this sign of his eagerness, but she wasn't one to cede control so easily. She tightened her grip on his shaft and ignored the pressure on her head, instead licking slowly and teasingly over his cock, tracing the tip of her tongue over every vein.

Joshua was panting, his cock dripping his desire onto her tongue, as she tortured him for his arrogance. Her point was very plain. Charis was the one in charge here, and she would set the pace of things. For now, at least, he stifled a groan and let her do as she would. His chance to take his vengeance would come.

Feeling the pressure on her head lessen, a clear signal of her victory, Charis smiled again, "Good boy," she mumbled softly around his tip as she finally slipped her warm, wet mouth over the head of his cock and sucked on it firmly.

"Ooh! Fuck..." Joshua gasped out as he finally felt that exquisite mouth slide over his sensitive flesh, her lips wrapped tightly around him as she slowly took more and more of his rigid, throbbing cock into her mouth.

Charis hummed happily, sending vibrations through his shaft as her tongue lapped up at the underside of it. His cock sank into her until the head found the back of her mouth and she stopped briefly, licking at his shaft, sucking hard on his cock before withdrawing again. She bobbed her head slowly at first, drawing his cock into her mouth with aching slowness and teasing him with her tongue. But soon enough even Charis tired of the teasing and her head bobbed faster and faster upon him, her skilful sucking and lustful slurping drawing long moans and grunts from Joshua. But even this was not enough for her and upon the next bob of her head she just kept going, sliding his throbbing member into her tight throat. Her nose was buried in his public hair and she inhaled his rich scent, so different from the scents of her forest and of her sisters. The earthy, primal scent of Man.

"Holy fuck!" Joshua cried out in a mixture of ecstasy and surprise as he felt the warmth of her throat massage his cock.

Charis retreated again and looked up at him with wicked eyes as she took him back into her throat again. Her movements were slow once again, letting him feel each inch acutely and it slipped into the depths of her skilled mouth. Her hands cupped his balls and she kneaded and stroked them gently. As her mouth sped up and her head began thrusting down onto his shaft, taking him deep into her tight throat again and again, moans dripped from Joshua's mouth like rain and she could feel his shaft hardening even more and his balls rising, tightening.

He tried to warn her of his impending eruption, but the pleasure was too great and his words came out broken and incoherent. Not that she needed such a warning, the signals were very clear to her. She swallowed his shaft one last time, sucking firmly upon every inch of him as she slowly pulled her mouth off of him again, letting him feel every single inch of his cock as it left her mouth.

She could feel his shaft throbbing deeply as she took him back in her hands slick with her saliva and his dripping pre-cum. She squeezed his shaft tightly, stroking firmly up and down as fast as she could go, kneading his balls with her other hand. His tip was pointed directly towards her face and she held her mouth open to receive his seed.

She didn't have to wait long. His shaft pulsed and he grunted in pleasure as the delicious tension in his groin broke and his cum spurted from his tip in long, thick ropes. One shot struck her cheek, another her forehead, a third her other cheek and the fourth shot into her mouth and onto her chin. The very last pulse of seed struck her neck and dripped down onto her chest.

Charis squeezed and stroked his shaft until every last drop of his seed was gone and she smiled broadly as she felt the hot semen dripping from her face. She held her mouth open to him, letting him get a good look before she closed and swallowed. His seed was salty, but it wasn't unpleasant and she eagerly swallowed all of it, opening her mouth again to show him.

Joshua stared down at the erotic sight, panting for breath and grinning like a fool, "God... you're good..."

Charis giggled as she gathered up his seed with her fingers and licked it from her hands. She got up off her knees and walked over to the crystal waters of the pool, her hips swaying seductively. She bent down to wash her face and hands, which had the added benefit of showing off her firm ass to wondrous effect, "Thank you, I've had a lot of practice. Of the men I have tasted, though, you might be the nicest. Mmm... I'll definitely want another taste of you later on."

Joshua walked quietly up behind her, feet almost silent in the soft loam, and grabbed her firm rear in both of his hands, squeezing the cheeks with a wide grin, "Well, I would like to have a taste of you in return, then."

He fell to his knees before she could fully reply, his tongue seeking out her soft folds, lapping at her heat, drawing a sharp gasp from her, "A taste? Well I wouldn't object to- Haah! Oh... mmm..."

He held firmly onto her hips as his tongue licked up her wetness, her taste surprisingly sweet on his tongue, "Mhf... you taste like... honey and.. mmm... cherries?" Certainly not a thing he'd expected, but he wasn't about to complain. She tasted very, very good and he eagerly lapped up more of her juices, sliding his tongue inside her.

Charis cried out again, her legs trembling, "Mhah! S-stop! I'll - I'll fall over if you keep th-aat up! L-let me lie down at least!"

Joshua pulled away and wiped his mouth, blushing, "I got a little carried away, sorry."

She turned around and smiled warmly, "No apologies, Man. Unless you think you can get away with not finishing what you start!" Charis moved over to the shore of the pool and sat down, spreading her legs wide, "Now come here, Joshua!" She commanded, gesturing directly at her glistening sex.

He knelt down with a nod and held her legs open with his hands, kissing slowly over her thighs, leaving teasing little licks on her hot skin. Charis squirmed into the earth, groaning, "Joshua! No teasing! Lick me! Mm... please?"

His smiled widened, "Well, since you said please..."

He closed his mouth over her sex and sucked on her folds, drawing a sharp cry from Charis. His tongue slipped and slid over the soft folds of her pussy, tracing their shapes and slipping between them and into her wet heat. His tongue was bathed in her wetness and he lapped eagerly at the sweetness. He groaned and hummed against the sensitive folds, sending vibrations shooting through her pussy. Charis cried out softly, her hand falling to his hand and gripping his hair, pushing him closer to her sex as her hips rose up, undulating and grinding into his mouth.

He buried his tongue deep inside her, twisting and seeking as he explored her intimate depths. Every reachable inch was teased and tasted by his tongue as he mapped her hot channel. He seemed to be doing something right, as her movements grew more insistent and her moans more plentiful.

Eventually, though, he needed to breath and he pulled his mouth from her, drawing in a deep, ragged breath. Charis made a noise of protest, a sound of annoyance that was startlingly close to a wolf's growl as she pushed his head back against her sex, "Don't. You. Dare. Stop," she snapped at him.

His eyes widened and he hurried to return to his oral ministrations of her dripping cleft, licking the outside again, cleaning away her juices.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

His tongue brushed up against the hard little nub of her clit and Charis moaned loudly, her hips jerking up towards his mouth instinctively as a bolt of pleasure shot up her spine.

Joshua grinned at the strong reaction and flicked it with his tongue, tearing another gasp from her. Charis grabbed one of her breasts with her free hand and began to knead and rub her breasts roughly, tugging and tweaking her stiff nipples and pushing her hips up into his mouth with gasps and grunts of pleasure. Joshua flicked and licked rapidly at her clit before taking the little peak into his mouth and sucking upon it.

The girl was panting for breath now, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth hanging slightly open and her face. Pleasure shivered up her spine and set her nipples tingling, she could feel her pussy throbbing, she could feel the wetness building. The desperate desire to cum.

Joshu sensed the growing desperation, her hips were humping into his mouth now, her moans growing ever louder and more insistent. He knew she was starting to get close, so he pulled one hand away from her thighs and thrust two fingers deep into her. Charis' back arched and she cried out in pleasure, her hips humping frantically into his fingers as he thrust them hard and deep into her grasping heat.

"Oh! Oooh! Don't stop! It feels so good Joshua! M-more! P-please!" Charis had lost control of this so swiftly that she'd barely noticed that she'd become putty in his hands, not that she cared at that moment. All she cared about was the rapidly cresting peak of her pleasure.

Joshua kept up the relentless pace of his fingers as he thrust them deep into the writhing, moaning girl before him, sucking hard upon her swollen clit at the same time. One last firm flick of his tongue on her clit sent her over the edge, a lightning bolt of pleasure shooting up her spine and obliterating all thought. Her back arched, her hips thrust frantically into his mouth, her head fell back and she let loose a wordless cry of ecstasy. Her pussy clenched tightly on his fingers, massaging with every shiver and shudder of her sex, her juices almost unbearably sweet upon his tongue.

The ancient cherry tree, still blooming from its reaction to her orgasm earlier, burst forth into another frenzy of flowering as blossoms of purest white and pale pink exploded from every bough and branch, delicate petals falling and dancing on a gentle breeze that appeared from nowhere. The petals danced in the air as the sweet scent of cherries became almost overpowering, to mix with the scent of sweat and sex already present in the clearing.

Charis fell back, limp and panting, pushing Joshua's head away. She looked at him with half-lidded eyes, languid in the aftermath of her climax, "You...mm... have a skilled mouth, Joshua," she said as she caught her breath.

He grinned, licking his lips, sucking her juices from his fingers, "Thanks... I've had practice," he looked over at the tree, the unusualness of its sudden bursts of activity during her orgasm had been forgotten in the surprise and eroticism of events, but her second orgasm had brought the odd phenomenon back to his attention, "Why does that tree...uh... react like that? When you...uh... cum?"

Charis looked over at the tree and smiled, "He likes it," she said, "We're connected... intimately. When I feel good, he does too... and we both felt very, very good."

Joshua looked at her strangely, "You mean to tell me that the tree had an orgasm?"

She giggled, "Well... I suppose you could put it that way. Dear Alcaeus is as much a part of me as my limbs... or these," she cupped her breasts, "Or this," her hands slid down to pet her still-wet pussy.

He frowned, "But how... can you be connected to a tree like that? That doesn't make sense!"

Charis giggled, "Isn't it obvious? I am a nymph, Joshua. More specifically a type of dryad called a Hamadryad. We are not simply the spirits of the trees, as other dryads are, but part of the trees themselves. What affects the tree affects me, and what affects me likewise affects the tree. We are one and the same, in many respects."

His eyes widened, "But that's not... you can't... but nymphs don't exist!" He protested.

She tilted her head, a hurt look on her face, "Don't exist? So... did how I suck your cock just now... did that not happen? Did you not just lick and suck on my sex? Am I not talking now? Am I some hallucination, or figment of your imagination? Could your mind have conjured me from thin air?"

That stopped him. There was no way he'd hallucinate all this, and she was most definitely real. Wondrously, amazingly, arousingly real. Certainly no fantasy of his had ever sucked him off so well, nor felt so real or made such wanton sounds of ecstasy. But the other alternative, that she was real, that she was a tree-nymph... well that was just impossible!

Yet... there sat Charis, pouting, lip trembling, startling green eyes glimmering with tears. And there was his heart breaking in his chest. "No! No.. you... you are real. More real than... than any woman I've ever.. but..." he shook his head, "I can't think straight about this... a woman out of myth sucking my cock?"

She smiled slowly then, the tears vanishing and the tremble stilling, "Then don't think," she said as she moved forward to kiss him gently on the mouth once again, her warm lips insistent in their reality, pressed firmly to his. She pushed him onto his back, kissing him all the while as she straddled him and grabbed his hands, placing them on her breasts, "Don't think," she repeated, "Feel."

She sat up on him, reaching down with one hand to grab his cock, which had recovered during his licking and lapping of her sweet sex and was once again standing stiff and erect. She held him steady as she rose up, positioning his tip at the entrance of her wet heat, "Feel me," she breathed as she sank down on his shaft, engulfing him to the hilt in her tight, hot pussy.

He moaned as he felt her silken depths spread open for him, engulfing every single inch of his cock. She placed her hands on his chest to keep steady, holding still a moment to enjoy the full feeling of his cock inside her, grinding onto him with a slow roll of her hips.

Firm hands squeezed her soft breasts, kneading the warm flesh and drawing a low sigh from her lips as she slowly rose up on his cock and then sank down again. He moaned once more and she smiled widely, riding him slowly. His fingers rubbed over her nipples, teasing the stiff peaks with his fingertips, pleasure tingling down her spine and into her throbbing sex.

Her movements grew faster, hips rolling firmly down on his shaft, taking him deep. He moaned, hands falling from her breasts so that he could watch them sway and jiggle with each movement of her hips and every hot, heavy breath. Joshua grabbed her firm rear in both of his hands, squeezing her butt cheeks tightly and pushed her down onto his rigid cock, drawing a pleasured grunt from between her lips.

She smiled as pushed down onto him more firmly, moaning loudly as she bounced on his cock, driving it deep into her dripping heat. He leaned up and kissed her, thrusting up into her hard, making her moan into his mouth and kiss him hungrily in return. He could feel her firm rear slapping against his sensitive balls and he knew that if she kept fucking him like this he would orgasm far sooner than he would like.

The kiss grew hungrier, more passionate and, whilst she was distracted by the heat of his mouth against her own, he rolled them to the side, pushing her onto her back. She gasped into his mouth as he pushed down on her, driving himself into her. She broke the kiss and grinned at him, "Y-you mhm! You didn't take long taking over did you?"

"I'm not one to lay around for long," he replied with a smirk, biting her lip gently before kissing her again.

She grabbed his back, raking her nails over his skin as she moaned into his mouth, her heat clenching around his invading member, hips rocking up into him eagerly, "Play with my breasts a bit, mmhm! Fuck me harder!" She cried out softly as the kiss broke, taking in deep gasps of air.

Joshua complied eagerly to her demands, his tongue gliding over the hot skin of her neck and down to her breasts, his hands kneading and squeezing the soft flesh firmly, mouth trailing down to close over one achingly stiff nipple. She moaned again, pleasure shooting down her spine like a lightning bolt, pushing her chest up into his mouth as her hands fell onto his ass. She grabbed his firm ass cheeks tightly and pushed him firmly into her tight dripping sex, her legs opening as wide as she could to let him thrust into her more easily.

The sweet scent of her lust and arousal mingled with the perfume of the flowers, laced with the cherry scent of her tree, filled the glade. It seemed to sharpen his sense, he could feel every hot, wet inch of her body gripping his cock, her fingers digging into his ass cheeks, hear every hot breathy moan that dripped from her lips like honey.

Lust and pleasure built, he could feel a familiar tension building, a pressure at the base of his cock that signalled his impending eruption. His thrusting grew harder, more frantic and Charis moaned louder as his cock pounded deep into her dripping channel, "Uuuhn! Y-yes! I'm almost there! Don't stop!"

He couldn't pull out, not even if he had wanted to leave her silken heat. Her hands were groping and squeezing his ass tightly, pushing him deep into her with every powerful thrust of his hips, and she pushed harder if he withdrew more than she liked. The slap of his balls against her rear echoed through the clearing, as did the wet sounds of his cock driving into her tight pussy.

"I'm close too!" He moaned to her, "I can't hold it much longer."

She humped vigorously up into his cock, her toes curling, her eyes closed in sheer ecstatic bliss, "Don't pull out! Do it inside me! Please!"

A few short thrusts later and he felt himself fall over the edge, his cock pulsing as the tension within him broke. Pleasure surged through his body as cum shot in long thick streams from his cock deep into her sex. Charis moaned loudly, losing control of herself and thrusting herself frantically into his spilling member, feeling the warm liquid shoot deep inside. The sensation was enough to send her over the edge too and she threw her head back, screaming in ecstasy. Her pussy clenched down on his spasming cock, squeezing and milking every drop from him as her juices squirted from her pussy, splashing against his abdomen and coating his length in glistening wetness. So powerful were their climaxes that the explosion of blossoms and scent from her tree went by barely noticed.

He held himself still inside her as he felt her orgasm slowly subside. Both of them were trembling, coated in sweat and panting heavily. Charis looked up at him with heavily lidded eyes and a satisfied smile on her face, "Mhmmm..." she leaned up and kissed him gently, pulling him down into a short series of soft kisses along his face, "That... was lovely," she said, "Mm, I've not had a good mating like that in far far too long," she could feel his cock slowly softening inside her, soon falling out of her dripping sex, "And quite the mess you've made too!"

He blushed deeply, returning her feather-light kisses with a few of his own before rolling off of her, "Heh... I guess I did at that. It was very fun though... very very fun."

"Agreed," she said with a smirk, hand idly rubbing her stomach, "You shot a great deal inside me... oh I bet my sisters would be so jealous."

A soft voice, smooth like water flowing over river stones and at the same time as unyielding as ice answered her, "Mildly jealous perhaps... who is the Man that has invaded our glade Charis?"

Joshua sat up quickly twisting around to look towards the pool at the centre of the clearing from whence the voice had come. Standing in the middle of the pool, the water swirling around her bare hips, was a strikingly beautiful woman. Unlike Charis, whose skin was golden and who had hair the colour of autumn flame, this achingly beautiful creature had skin as pale as alabaster, so white she almost glowed. Her hair was a strange blue-black reminiscent of the depths of the pool in which she was stood and her eyes were a deep, clear blue that somehow reminded him of the sea.

Her breasts were smaller than Charis', perhaps small enough to fit into his mouth and they were capped by small pale nipples. Her body was slim, less curvaceous than Charis, but with a subtle curve to her hips and a kind of grace about her that Charis lacked with her wanton sexuality.

It was only when he'd processed all this that he noticed that she was 'standing' at the deepest part of the pool, the part that was so deep that you couldn't even see the bottom. There was no way she could stand up like that in such a deep place... and then he realised that the water wasn't lapping up against her hips...

The water was a part of her. She was a Naiad... a water nymph.

Published 
Written by ErosEnlightened
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments