Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What happens in the dark: part 2

"Girl is fucked by friend gone vampire"

29
13 Comments 13
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The signs were there, and I’m not just talking about the signs of Damian being a vampire. Of course those were there too, his being so pale and his unnaturally flawless skin. It explains why I only saw him at night as well. But no, I’m not talking about those signs; I’m talking about the fact that it was so clear that he liked me, or in the least wanted to fuck me. I’m sure I knew I had to; I had never been one to ignore the obvious. No, I knew, I knew from that one night.

I felt his teeth pull out of my neck and a sudden coldness followed by a quick dizziness. Nothing I couldn’t handle under normal circumstances, but as soon as his teeth pulled out of me he began to push his cock into me faster and harder than before and my body couldn’t help but bounce up and down with the force of it. Normally I would have been able to contribute to the motion but not now. I just leaned ever so slightly against him, trying to hold myself up while he quite literally fucked me.

He slowed now, which gave me a chance to catch my breath. The dizziness faded and I soon became aware of things happening around me. Aware that something cold was covering my neck and shoulder, like the feeling of air being blown on water.

I sat up, feeling his cock stiffen with the motion, and touched my shoulder. When I removed my hand I was shocked to see blood.

“Don’t worry,” Damian said, leaning in to kiss me. “The venom will stop the bleeding, although I’ll miss the smell; your lust is even in your blood.”

This time when our lips met it was a full-on kiss. His hands slowly worked their way from my waist to my shoulders and finally my hair. He took a gentle grip there and turned my head as his mouth moved fiercely over mine. He was a better kisser than anyone I'd encountered. And the longer we were together, the longer he was inside of me. I wondered if I would ever want anyone else again.

We paused and he broke away from me, not letting go of my head. He stared into my eyes as if he was trying to figure something out. Trying to figure me out. If anyone else would have done this I would have felt violated, but not him. I would have gladly opened myself up to him if he would have asked. Or if I would have given him the proper chance.

“I don’t understand,” he whispered.

“What?”

“Why, I want to be bonded to you.” One hand left my hair and gently moved down my face, lovingly, almost. “I hate you so fucking much, but I want you so bad.”

I opened my mouth to ask why he hated me but closed it. Yet again it was obvious. After all he was right; night after night he watched as I basically whored myself out to anyone who paid attention to me, yet the one guy who was constantly with me, I had never given a second thought to, and even openly rejected.

His eyes shined a bright red as I felt someone take my hands and bring them behind my back. I turned my eyes to see the blonde vampire tying my hands together. Once they were bound tightly together he pulled me up, off of Damian and sat me on the couch. The feeling of his cock leaving my body felt strange to me, as if some part of me was missing.

JessikaDaniell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessikaDaniell



But it didn’t stay that way for long; after sending the blonde vamp away, he came to me, at first standing in front of me. My legs automatically opened out of want and need for him; he looked down at me with mixed looks.

“Please,” I begged him, my voice cracking a bit. “Please, please I need it…”

His head turned to the side a bit as his hand stroked his cock. “You wouldn’t have said that three weeks ago.”

He was right; three weeks ago, I had thrown him out of my apartment because I caught him watching me masturbate, and then called me a strung-out whore after I confronted him about it.

“You are a strung-out whore,” Damian stated, as if he had heard my very thoughts, “but I plan on making you my strung-out whore.”

I blinked. I hadn’t seen him move his lips. I thought at first it was because of the darkness of the club, but as I looked and the smile on his face grew, I knew it was true. He hadn’t spoken, at least not out loud.

He leaned over me, his long hair falling like a black veil around his face. The tips of it touching my own. His eyes dimmed back down to a human light blue as he smiled. I felt the tip of it push against my opening; I felt myself stretch open yet again, and I felt my own wetness dripping down onto the couch. I opened my legs wider for him as he slowly pushed half of it inside of me.

I stopped breathing once again and my eyes automatically closed as I turned my head to the side. I felt his soft lips against my neck, this time in a loving kiss instead of an animalistic bite. The kissing was more of a turn on than I had expected; as I lost touch with things again, all I could think about was the feeling of him being between my legs, of him pushing against my inside walls.

I turn my head and forced my eyes to open; he moved quickly to look at me, and I saw nothing but love in his eyes. This made me smile.

“You’re bipolar,” I stated, although he was probably the only person that could understand me at this point.

“All vampires are, my dear.”

I arched my back and shoved my breasts into his chest as he pushed harder into me, leaving no space between us. It ripped a loud moan from my throat. My pussy did its best to hold on to it, and I forced myself to move towards him. And, to my sudden depression, he pulled out.

I kept from cussing at him with the frustration and just looked up at him. His eyes were an odd shade of purple, somewhere between blue and red.

“What is it?” I asked hoping to hide my irritation with him.

“This is where we stop for now.”

I felt my eyes widen.

“You’re kidding right?” I asked trying to wriggle my way out of my bondage.

“No, I am not,” he said with a smile.

He zipped up his pants and sat down beside me to untie my hands.

“I’ll be home later tonight, don’t worry.”

I looked at him and I was torn between wanting to give him a lust filled kiss and a friendly hug. For one moment his eyes were bright blue; then they suddenly changed, with no warning, to red.

“But remember, I told you you shouldn’t have come here.”

To be continued….

Published 
Written by nowheregirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments