Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whore of the Horde - Sarah

"What lies in store for Sarah as she encounters the horde for the first time?"

23
6 Comments 6
27.8k Views 27.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
It’s ironic really. I hated school but yet I was here, sitting in the room I despised. I wasn’t exactly a rebel but then again I wasn’t a goody two shoes. I just disliked being here, it had been a living hell for years but now I started to see the light. The school made an excellent shelter.

I’ll ease up a little and tell you all that I know about my current situation. About two weeks ago, there was an outbreak of a deadly virus in Japan. We had no idea what it was or how it had come to be, all we know is that this thing was highly contagious. For days it was on the news; you could see it was bad when even the reporters were in helicopters rather than on the ground. We all thought we were safe from this thing, but we weren’t. The whole of Asia and Europe were engulfed with this virus, even the Brits. It was as though hell was coming to earth. It then hit the eastern coast of the U.S. and spread across the entire nation. Being in Miami, I had been in the shit storm as soon as it hit American soil.

Sarah is my name by the way. I am seventeen and for my age, I am tiny. I’m five foot one, weigh just over a hundred pounds. People used to wonder why I always wore high heels. They soon found out when I would drop a foot when I took them off. For me it was a bit of a struggle, I always used to get pushed around or stepped on, but I just got on with it. However I at least got some attention, probably because I was the only latina in class.

I could speak fluent Spanish and charm guys without them even knowing what I was saying. It never got old calling someone ‘Pendejo’ in a seductive voice and then being flattered. I thought everyone would know the meaning of the word by now as it seems to be a favorite in the movies and video games. These were just memories to me now.

A tear began to trickle down my cheek as I looked through the window. Even in the pitched black I could see them, outstretched arms in the air. Their groans echoed all around, it was like they were calling for back up, and they weren’t been disappointed. Day in, day out more and more people joined the crowd as they continued to bash away at the school doors. The moon came out from behind the clouds, lighting them up like a search light before quickly backing behind another cloud. I looked at the clock above the blackboard.

“Only eleven?” I said in shock.

It did feel a lot later than 11pm, but at times like these, the days went quickly, but the nights, they went on forever. I put my legs up on the desk, adjusting my black, cotton panties and my long white socks. The feeling of a nice, cool breeze against the insides of my thighs was really refreshing. For the longest time I gasped as I opened my skirt more. I closed my eyes and began to think of life before all this, the things I would be doing now instead of sitting here. Images of past summers came into my head. Friends, family, everyone was on my mind as I sat there. I began to drift to sleep, forgetting all the chaos in the outside world.

***

For hours the same memories replayed in my head, finally been interrupted by the school’s bell. Immediately, I was awake and aware of my surroundings. It was hard not to be paranoid that those things had gotten in during the night. I looked out of the window; there they were still banging at the front door. I knew eventually they would get in, but I was prepared for that. I sat back in the chair, just watching them until my hunger got the better of me. I took one last look at them before standing up.

I walked over to the door, opening it slowly. I stepped out into the corridor, looking at the patches of dry blood on the floor. Books and folders decorated the rest of the halls, and the displays were all dirtied with blood red handprints. Even though I knew the school was clear from all of the zombies, I still kept my wits about me, just to make sure. I walked briskly down the corridor to the staircase. As I opened the door, I noticed more handprints around the walls and more trails of blood. It seemed as though this was fresh though. I began to walk down the stairs, thinking nothing of it. The groans from outside began to grow louder as I went down the staircase.

As I reached the ground floor, I saw the horde through the glass. I opened the door, mesmerized by them as I walked into the main corridor. Their hands battered the glass doors, desperately trying to get into the building. I shuffled across to the cafeteria, my eyes not moving from them. I took one last glimpse of them before going into the atrium.

Tables were toppled, chairs were turned over and old food products were scattered around the floor. I went inside, stepping around a huge pool of blood. A foul stench began to enter my nostrils as I quietly walked to the vending machines. I got closer and out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement. I looked round, nothing was there. I began to wiggle the machine slightly, trying to get some food out. Again, I sensed movement and again I saw nothing. After a few moments of shaking, food began to fall. I crouched, grabbing as much of it as I could. I cradled the packets of chips as I began to stand back up.

As I reached my feet, I felt a warm breath on my neck. I froze as I heard a huge groan behind me. I turned to face it. My eyes widened as I saw Mr Hutchingson. He was the school’s principal before all of this happened. His grey suit was now covered in dust along with his straight black hair. Blood poured down his chin as he growled at me. I dropped the chips as I shoved him away and darted to the door. As I reached the door, he was hot on my trail. He wasn’t like the other zombies, he was quick and agile.

I ran back to the stairs, hearing a large screech followed by shattering glass. Zombies flooded the corridor, stumbling over the bags as they did. I climbed up the stairs, hearing the groans and grunts of the horde behind me. Another loud screech from Mr Hutchingson echoed, almost deafening me. I shoved open the doors and ran straight to the classroom in hopes of losing the crowd of flesh eating monsters. I closed the door behind me quietly before sliding under the desk.

As I brought my knees to my chest, I heard them getting closer. I placed my hand over my mouth as I saw their shadow move across the floor in front of me. My heart was racing as they passed. I couldn’t believe how close I’d come to becoming lunch for those things. I peeped my head out, seeing that they had gone. I climbed to my feet, my eyes fixed on the door. As I moved closer, a figure appeared, making me fall backwards. I heard another shriek as I sat on the floor. The glass shattered revealing his face.

He opened the door slowly and began to move towards me. I froze, mortified as he crouched down and looked into my eyes. His hand reached out to me, gently stroking my cheek. He grunted at me as he pulled me to my feet. Still trembling with fear, I looked up at him. His hand brushed through my hair and a bulge in his pants began to form. The rest of the horde began to move into the room, making a semi circle around us both. I looked at each and every one of them in amazement.

“What are they doing?” I asked myself.

As I turned back to him, he began to unbutton my blouse. I watched his hands as they fumbled on each button until he finally finished. I stood there, feeling his breath blow against the top of my cleavage. He slipped my shirt off of my shoulders, letting it fall down my arms and onto the floor.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

He reached his hand around my back, trying to unclip my bra. He struggled for a few moments before violently growling. He finally got the clip and began to tug down on it. My brown nipples came into the view of the horde. He placed his hands on my chest, squeezing my breasts gently. I moaned softly as his hands rolled them around. The bulge in his pants grew more as he played with my boobs.

The rest of the zombies began to close in; their hands ran all over my body. I felt my skirt and panties been tugged down over my socks as I stood there, surrounded. Mr Hutchingson’s hands began to move down to his pants. He quickly pulled them down, revealing a thick, juicy, undead cock. He placed my hand on it. My hand slowly wrapped around the girth of his shaft. Another cock found my free hand. I began to slide my hands up and down their lengths, masturbating them softly. Groans left their mouths as I jerked their cocks. Precum began to cover my palms as they ran over the heads.

Mr Hutchingson’s hand began to push my head down, making me move down his body. As I went lower, more and more hands pushed me down. His cock met my lips, coating them in precum as it rubbed against them. Slowly, my mouth began to open, letting his cock slip into it. A salty taste began to fill my mouth as he pushed deeper. My tongue circled around the girth of him until he couldn’t push anymore in. Finally he released me to let me start sucking him.

I knelt there, looking up at them all as I gave him oral. A huge amount of groans and grunts came from around the room. More cocks began to spring up towards my face, almost begging to be sucked. I grabbed them as I took more long strokes down Mr Hutchingson’s member with my mouth, enjoying each inch of it. With each bob of my head, more hands began to touch and feel my body. I was the centre of attention and I loved it. I looked up at him, letting him see his cock fill my tiny mouth underneath him. His cock stiffened, his balls clenched and hot cum began to squirt down my throat. I swallowed each string as though it were a gift. The salty taste completely overwhelmed my taste buds.

As his cock left my mouth, he pulled me to my feet. Multiple hands began to rub my pussy lips as he pushed me towards the desk. With my ass cheeks pressed against the cold wood of it, he pushed more. I began to slide up onto the desk, the pens and papers scattering underneath the horde’s feet as they surrounded the table. Mr Hutchingson pushed my legs apart, watching as my pussy lips separated as well. His eyes were set on my beautiful, salmon pink interior. His cock began to move into position. It bounced around a few times, stroking itself against my clitoris as it did. The tension was driving me wild as he paused for a few moments.

The head of his cock began to enter, spreading the lips more with each inch. Deeper he went, letting my pussy swallow all 8 inches of his hard cock. I gasped as my hole stretched to accommodate his thickness. Eventually his head hit my cervix, impaling me on his dick. A loud moan escaped my mouth, making the horde crave me more. They wanted me to be theirs, their dirty little whore and I could feel it. His hands stroked up the soft material of my socks, up onto my bare thighs before resting on my hips. He thrust powerfully into me like an animal, fucking me as hard as he could.

He pushed me onto my back, pulling my legs up onto his shoulders as he did. His cock carried on penetrating me deeper and deeper as I lay back. I was in love with the feeling of him stretching my tight pussy. I turned my head towards the rest of the group, watching as another erect cock came towards me. I opened my mouth slightly anticipating it. The cock glided into my mouth as the other glided in and out of my pussyhole. My moans were loud and muffled and my body squirmed on the desk as the crowd watched on.

Hands grabbed my boobs, squeezing and pinching my nipples whilst my hands were redirected to more cocks. Each time I began stroking, another would push it away and move into my hand. They were getting their full use of my body. Each thrust Mr Hutchingson made brought me closer to my orgasm and with each suck I made the other zombie come closer to his. My tongue carried on circling his head, determined to give me yet another prize. He was reluctant at first but with a few more rotations of my tongue, he began to burst. His sperm, which was much sweeter than Mr Hutchingson’s, began to flood my mouth. Each string delighted me as my body jarred back and forth on the table.

As his cum began to stop leaking, Mr Hutchingson stopped thrusting. His cock retreated delicately, pulling my lips with it as it did. He moved away, letting my legs fall aimlessly before pulling me to my feet. My hand moved away from the random cocks of the horde and to his chest. Softly I caressed him whilst a few hands caressed my torso. A creak began to be heard behind me as one of the men climbed onto the desk. His cock stood firmly at attention as he laid there, waiting.

A few grunts began to sound around me and quickly I was swept off my feet by the horde. They lifted me as high as they could and moved me to the awaiting cock. Slowly they lowered me onto him. I felt his cock begin to push against my tight little asshole. My eyes closed tightly as he slipped inside. A sharp pain made me shudder as he went deep into me. I opened my eyes when I felt his balls hit my cheeks. He pulled me back, trying to comfort me as though it seemed. His arms cradled me, and my legs were spread once more. Once again my pussy was stretched by Mr Hutchingson’s penis. He began to rock his hips back and forth, fucking me tenderly.

I lay back, watching as his cock pounded me. The faint squelches of his dick pushing my juices out could be heard. The table creaked more as we rocked on it. Again, the hands returned to my body, paying attention to my breasts and legs. My socks began to get pulled down my legs and off of my feet. The crisp air weaved through my toes and my eyes began to shut slightly. Soft moans started to leave my mouth followed by deep breaths. My heart thudded in my chest as each thrust of his cock filled me with lust. A peculiar feeling began to overcome me. My pussy began to get warmer and pulsate more than before. My skin began to feel tighter and my joints began to buckle. I was cumming.

My holes clamped their cocks, and my pussy juice began to coat Mr Hutchingson’s. Groans and grunts began to come from our crowd of spectators. It was as if they wanted more, like an encore. The two men gave them what they wanted.

My hips were lifted, letting my ass slide up the stranger’s shaft. He sat up behind me and then, with one swift movement he stood up. They carried me to the middle of the crowd, their cocks still embedded inside of me. They both put their hands on my hips and began lifting and dropping me on their penises. The horde began to go wild at the sight of my pert boobs bouncing from the impact. Their cocks began to tense as they continued to impale me on them. Their balls tightened underneath my body and thick, creamy cum started to fill me up. They were almost in sync with one another. Each string shot deep into my body before seeping back out.

They held me there for a few moments, letting puddles of cum begin to form on the ground below. The school bell began to ring loudly as the horde carried me off.

Published 
Written by Jasmine_x
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments