Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice in Acidland

"A flashback to the year 1968"

13
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is a work of fiction and takes place during 1968, and the "Summer of Love." I would like to thank Beffer for the help in editing and all who were supportive of my latest effort."

This takes place in 1968 and is the story of Alice Trenton, and her trip through what some could call acidland. 

Alice stood about 5’9”, with blue eyes and medium length brown hair with red highlights. She had a slightly curvy body and wore a C-cup. 

She was an only child and had lost her mother a month before she met Lynda Wallace, who invited her to a pool party at the house of one of her Junior College teachers. Lynda acted like a talent scout of sorts and was always on the lookout for some new partner to introduce to the swinging lifestyle she enjoyed. Alice was exactly the type of girl she was looking for. Alice would find out later that Lynda was an active lesbian who wanted to be the first to enjoy her new “recruit.” 

Lynda met Alice and her friend Kathy in the parking lot one day after classes and Alice was very flattered to be invited to an afternoon pool party on the coming Saturday. She and her friend Kathy accepted, looking forward to some weekend fun. They showed up at a house owned by Bob, who was a Physical Education teacher at the Junior College both girls attended. One could say that Alice was viewed by Lynda as a diamond in the rough and one that needed polishing. Both girls went and changed in the master bedroom, assisted by Lynda, who was more or less checking out both girls, deciding which one she was going to seduce later. 

When they returned to the pool area, all three girls were met by Bob, who had invited two other friends over, so there were three couples enjoying a bright, cloudless day by his pool. Bob acted as bartender, mixing and serving drinks, while his friends focused their attention on Kathy. Lynda kept close to Alice as she enjoyed the sun. Bob soon joined his friends fawning over Kathy, leaving Lynda alone with Alice, almost like it was planned this way. Kathy sat on the edge of the pool near the ladder, with one of Bob’s friends in the pool directly in front of her, caressing her legs in the water. Bob’s other friend stayed close behind Kathy, kissing hard and deep with his hands caressing her shoulders. Lynda kept Alice occupied, deciding she needed a couple more drinks to relax her a bit more. 

Kathy was still enjoying the full attention of Bob’s friends, sitting on the edge with her swimsuit bottom pushed to the side as one friend was slowly rubbing and fingering her wetness while the other was rubbing and massaging her breasts. She responded enthusiastically to both of them. Lynda had decided that Alice had had enough sun and invited her into the house to the bathroom, where she drew a bath for them both and slowly undressed her, caressing and kissing Alice’s body. Lynda also undressed, then guided Alice into the bath and joined her. 

Out by the pool, Kathy had by now discarded her suit, as did Bob and his friends. Kathy straddled Bob and slowly inserted him into her deeply. She slowly rode Bob while using her hands to stroke both of his friends' cocks. In the bathroom, Lynda pulled Alice close to her in the tub and slowly went through the motions of washing her, while kissing her neck and lightly caressing her breasts. Alice closed her eyes and responded warmly to Lynda’s touch. 

Kathy rode Bob harder now. With each stroke she tightened herself around him, causing Bob to gasp every time he plunged deeper. Kathy did the same to his friends with her hands and mouth, alternately sucking them in time with the rhythm they established. They also gasped hard. 

Bob shuddered and bucked wildly under Kathy, his face contorted as she gripped hard, milking him with her vaginal muscles and causing him to release deep inside her. She took all she could from Bob and dismounted him only to mount one of the others, taking him deep in her as the other friend continued having his cock sucked harder and taken deeper. 

In the bathtub, Lynda was exploring Alice fully, rubbing her clit and tasting her mouth deeply as their tongues danced. Alice was lying back with her eyes closed as she responded, gently exploring Lynda and fingering her deeply. Both were panting as an orgasm was building from deep inside them. Lynda squeezed Alice’s clit hard just as Alice did the same and they both came in a heavy rush. Panting heavily, they both shuddered and quaked in the tub. 

Out by the pool, Kathy was on her second orgasm as both of Bob’s friends were about to cum too. Kathy was almost screaming with the force of the orgasm that ripped through her as one partner came deep inside her and the other came deep in her mouth while she gripped hard, milking his cock. 

This was Alice’s introduction to a different lifestyle which she eagerly accepted and enjoyed. It seemed like the old Alice was now dead and gone. She and Lynda met up a few times and went to a few parties, where she met a group of regulars. Most of the parties took place at Bob’s house. Alice never knew that Kathy was a nympho, who would take any of them on at a moment’s notice. Lynda had another girl that attended the same Junior College as Alice who was trying to join the circle of friends and would do anything Lynda wanted so she could be included. 

Kathy introduced Alice to a person who went by the very fitting name of Animal. Alice quickly claimed Animal because he knew the key to having her explode and transform into a wildcat. Usually, when Animal and Alice arrived, they would not care who was around and immediately embrace and fumble getting each other’s clothes off, and with little or no foreplay, take each other there in front of all who might be in the entranceway or living room. Most times, Animal would pin Alice and slowly enter her until she gasped and shuddered, and then they would pound each other hard. Bucking and panting, he went hard and deep in her and she would grip and squeeze his cock, trying to keep him on her clit, which would be hard and stiff as she rubbed it against him, shuddering each time. 

Alice had no problem with Animal “initiating” new members of the group when Lynda had finished with them. She was also known to follow Lynda’s lead, helping with the “recruiting and initiation,” of new girls. One night a new recruit named Betsy arrived and Animal played tour guide of Bob’s house, finally taking her to the bedroom in the back. He was quite taken with Betsy, who was a virgin, something he had never had before, so he tried to prime Betsy, who eagerly surrendered her virginity to him. 

Lynda arrived later with Alice. Lynda offered a sugar cube with LSD on it and told Alice it would heighten her experience when she and Animal got it on that night. However, Lynda wasn’t aware that it might possibly trigger a bad trip with Alice. Alice took the sugar cube, and noticed Bob had a choker and an ankle bracelet from one of the members named Janice who died in a car crash when she attempted driving home under the influence of acid. Animal had finished with Betsy and saw Alice playing with the jewelry. Swaying to the sound of bells only she could hear, she was entranced by the sight of colors, and the eyes of those around her. Animal attempted to have Alice ride him as she watched the dancing of flames only she could see. As he entered her, she screamed in terror, shocking everyone. What she saw were things coming out of the shadows trying to hurt and attack her. 

She was convinced she had become Janice and she was dropped at home where her father was forced to have her placed in Psychiatric care. 

 

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

Published 
Written by Nightbreaker011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments