Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deep Dive (Part 5)

"Kate and Julian drive to Mendocino, and discover a dive bar."

9
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
7.5k words 7.5k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"This chapter picks up directly from Deep Dive (Part 4)"

It was now mid-March, and we were returning home from a month in Bali.  

During the first week of our trip, we’d focused our attention totally on Michelle, trying to pack as much as we could into seven short days.  

After she’d returned home to Switzerland, the next three weeks in Ubud had settled into a comfortable routine for Kate and me. Sleep in, make love, sleep some more, explore Ubud, and then make love again. It was a calm, unstructured time: no schedules, no pressures.   

Our flight back from Bali flew via Manila to San Francisco. Arriving at SFO to catch our final connection to Vancouver, we were told the flight had been cancelled. We’d need to layover in San Francisco for the night, until another flight was available.

As we walked away from the customer service desk to find a hotel, I had a thought. In my late twenties and early thirties, I’d made the drive from Vancouver to the Baja peninsula many times. One of my favourite parts of the journey was the 200-mile stretch of Highway 1 between San Francisco in the south, and Rockport in the north.

With the ocean on one side and empty rolling hills on the other, the route passes through some of the most beautiful places imaginable: Point Reyes, Bodega Bay, Mendocino. This part of California had always held a special place in my heart - it reminded me of a time when life’s opportunities still seemed limitless.

Turning to Kate I said, “I have an idea…”

“Uh-oh,” she responded, smiling. We stopped walking through the terminal and looked at each other.

“Instead of catching the flight to Vancouver tomorrow, why don’t we stretch the trip for a few more days, rent a car, and drive home instead?”

“Drive?” she exclaimed.

“Sure! The coast is incredible. You’ve never done Highway 1, have you? Really amazing.”

Kate looked at me, uncertain. “Can we make it back by Sunday? I’m on a shoot next week…” Kate worked as a top-end stylist at a chichi salon in Vancouver, and did a lot of contract work on the side in the city’s film and TV business.

I quickly did the calculations in my head. Today was Wednesday. It would take the rest of the afternoon to get to Mendocino. Layover there for a day. Another day’s drive to Newport in Oregon, and then home to Vancouver. Maybe four days tops.  No problem.

“Deal,” I said. Taking Kate by the hand, we changed direction, and headed to the car rental counter.

_________________________


We drove in a rented Audi convertible - through the Presidio, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and then left onto Highway 1 at Marin.

The city dropped behind the hills and, more quickly than I remembered, we were in open country again. We reached the coast at Muir Beach, and turned north.

While the spring weather was still cool, it was warm in the sun. We put on windbreakers and drove with the car’s top down, breathing in the sharp sea air. Kate looked completely in her element: gorgeous, her hair blowing in the wind, gazing wide-eyed at the incredible vistas as we sped up the empty winding highway.

We drove, comfortable together in our silence, listening to an old Jackson Brown mix. I thought back over the seven months that we’d been together. Although we had what Kate referred to as an “unfettered” relationship - open to bringing in other sex partners - what had developed between us felt strong, and deep, and certain.

Perhaps she really is the one after all, I thought.  

_________________________


We reached Mendocino about three hours later, just as the sun was settling low over the ocean. It was going to be a stunning sunset. Pulling up in the centre of town, we parked, got out of the car, and stretched.  

Mendocino seemed almost completely unchanged since I’d last been there. Perched on high bluffs over the ocean, it was like stepping back fifty years to a much quieter time. The town breathed history, and was incredibly peaceful. Kate looked completely smitten.  

She grinned hugely. “So lovely,” she said, turning a slow 360 and taking it all in.

After wandering around the main street for thirty minutes, we picked up some bottles of chilled Tavel at the local wine store, some bread, cheese and antipasti at the market, and headed off to the house.

Kate had managed to book a small, cliff-side cottage on Airbnb while we were driving up the coast. The place was situated off on its own, near the Mendocino Headlands. Built back in the 1930’s, it was a small jewel of Craftsman design. Painted a vibrant yellow with white trim, its covered front porch looked straight out at the ocean. 

We walked into the house, and were equally taken with the inside. Worn wooden floors, comfortable cottage furniture, a stone fireplace, and a small bright kitchen open to the living room. A spacious, old-fashioned bathroom was attached to the kitchen, and the entire second floor served as a loft bedroom. It was perfect. Kate couldn’t have done better.

“You sure you don’t want to stay an extra few days?” I asked.  

“I wish,” Kate replied wistfully, looking around. “But work calls…”

_________________________


Bags unpacked, Kate headed off to the bathroom for a soak in the antique claw-foot tub. She sang softly to herself as it filled with steaming water, and added some lavender gel that immediately foamed up into huge billows.  It scented the entire house. Nice, I thought.

While I prepared the bread and cheese, I watched her through the open bathroom door as she disrobed. Now barefoot, she dropped her knee-length skirt to the floor, and pulled her cotton top off over her head. Standing with her back to me, I admired her beautiful long legs, a perfect bum wrapped in tiny white lace panties, and the sexiest back I’d ever seen. She was just flawless.

She reached down, bending over slightly as she slipped off her underwear. Her ass and cleft were in full view. My cock stirred, as it always did when I saw her naked.  

Stepping lithely into the tub, she turned, grabbed the high rim on either side, and slowly eased herself down into the water.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, gratefully. “Jesus.”

Two minutes later, I walked into the bathroom with the wine and food laid out on a wooden cutting board. I placed the board on a small wicker table, and sat on the rim of the tub, looking down at Kate.

She was lying, almost submerged, in a huge pile of lavender suds, with only her head and shoulders visible. Eyes closed, she had a look of pure bliss on her face. She hummed quietly to herself.

She suddenly twitched, and let out a tiny peep. “Hot water always makes me so damn… hot,” she murmured, opening her eyes and staring directly at me. She twitched again. I could see the tower of foam floating over her lower body tremor for a second, and then start jiggling repeatedly.

“Sooo…” she sang, “I just have to do something about it.”

She drew her knees up out of the water, and spread them slightly apart. “Like… now,” she finished, looking at me slyly.

Knowing that I loved to watch her, Kate quickly abandoned all pretense. I pushed away the suds with a sweep of my hand as she spread her legs even wider. The index finger of one hand was slowly circling her clit, while the other hand was gently stroking two fingers up and down between her labia, slowly zeroing in on her opening.

“Oh yes yes yes…” she whispered happily, closing her eyes again and concentrating on her pussy.

Almost bursting in my jeans, I stood up, shucked off my shirt, and dropped my pants to the floor. Commando as usual, my cock poked firmly out into the air. I took myself in hand and began slowly pumping my shaft, fixating on her busy fingers.

Hearing the steady rhythm of my jacking, Kate opened her eyes, and looked happily at the rigid cock being fondled less than a foot away from her. She ran the tip of her tongue over her lips and said, “Step closer.”

I moved up beside the tub, not missing a stroke.

“In my mouth,” Kate whispered. “I want you in my mouth.” Her hands were now much more busy, causing small waves of soapy water to slosh back and forth in the tub.

She opened her mouth slightly and leaned towards me, now only an inch away from my glans. She flicked her tongue in invitation. I moved my hips towards her, and eased my prick gently in between her lips.

As she swirled her tongue around me, the pace of her masturbating sped up and she began uttering small, stifled groans. Against my own will, I started pumping myself harder - I was anxious not to come too soon, but just couldn’t stop myself.

“Mmmff… unhh…” Kate huffed, and started flicking the fingers of her right hand over her clit. Raising one foot up over the side of the tub, her labia opened apart, and she eagerly began sliding the two middle fingers of her left hand in and out of her opening. She was now working herself in earnest. I hadn’t seen her this excited since Michelle first went down on her in Bali.

Pulling away from my cock, her face flushed from the hot water and the excitement, she looked up at me and panted, “When… soon? Soon?”

I nodded, grunting as my jacking sped up almost to a blur.

“Yes…” she said, “In my mouth… my mouth…” She wrapped her lips around me again, and began sliding them eagerly up and down my shaft. I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Ahhh… cumming… fuck… cumming,” I chanted, and spurted into her mouth.

Whipping her head off my cock as I came, I watched white spunk spin from her lips down into the water. She threw her head back in ecstasy; eyes squeezed shut, my semen glistening on her lips. She seemed almost frantic now, her hands moving in a frenzy over her pussy.

“Mmmm. Christ. Fuck. Fuuckk,” she cried, grimacing as her orgasm took hold. A small, high-pitched sound came from her, and she went completely silent as her body spasmed forward.

After what seemed like an eternity, she relaxed back into the hot water, opened her eyes, and looked at me intently. She looked like she was on the verge of saying something profound.

“Ummm… could I have some cheese, please?” she joked, giggling like a little girl.

_________________________


Later that evening, we walked into town to find a place for dinner. It was Kate’s turn to choose, and we ended up settling on… a dive joint. 

Nate’s Bar and Grille occupied the ground floor of an old clapboard building at the wrong end of a Mendocino side street. As we approached, Otis Taylor’s Hey Joe echoed out through the half-open front door. An ancient neon Schlitz sign hung in the front window, flickering fitfully. I suspected that Nate’s solid online reputation wasn’t based solely on its curb appeal. 

Stepping inside was like being transported back to 1952. Dimly lit. Mustard-coloured walls covered in memorabilia. Scuffed floors, scuffed tables - scuffed everything. There didn’t seem to a thing in there that wasn’t at least fifty years old, except for the trance blues playing over the speakers, and the young wait-staff.  

The customers were a completely mixed bag: mostly locals, with a few people thrown in from Fort Bragg. Everyone seemed to know everyone, and everyone seemed to be getting along. We loved it.

As the night progressed, the music got louder. Kate and I were having a blast, making up for lost time after four ‘dry’ weeks in Bali. Now, instead of Bintang beer, we were drinking Tito’s on the rocks, and getting hammered much faster than we realized.

By midnight, the place had pretty much emptied out.  The music had dropped back down, with JJ Cale playing quietly in the background. Kate and I were still seated at the bar.

The bartender, Jacob, had taken a shine to Kate, and Kate was definitely taking a shine to him - one that seemed to grow stronger with every shot of Tito’s.  He was in his mid-thirties, looked like he occasionally worked the fishing boats, and had a dry sense of humour.

Only one waitress - Megan - was still on duty. She was in her late twenties, petite but shapely, with auburn hair and large brown eyes. She was very pretty, but seemed quite shy.  I don’t think she’d said ‘boo’ all evening.

By 12:15 a.m., the place was empty except for Kate and me. With a nod from Jacob, Megan turned off the Schlitz light in the window, and pulled down the blind on the front door.

“Great,” Jacob said. “Another day done. Now it’s our turn.”

He poured four shots of Writers’ Tears whiskey, placed two in front of us, and slid one down to Megan, who was now sitting with us at the bar.

For the next hour or so, the four of us talked surface stuff. Music, US politics, Mendocino. Megan continued to be quite reserved, but opened up when she heard that I’d worked overseas as a freelance photographer. Photography was a passion of hers, apparently. Jacob and Kate’s conversation, on the other hand, just continued to get more and more lively. There was definitely a connection there.

By 2 a.m., with the help of the whiskey, we were all the best of friends.

At 3 a.m., we all called it a night. Promising Jacob and Megan that we’d drop by again the next evening, Kate and I wove our way home to the cottage. Kate seemed happy, almost exhilarated.  

When we got home, we both stripped where we stood, crawled straight into bed, and fell dead asleep in seconds.  

Some time later, just before dawn, I woke to a faint sound coming from Kate’s side of the bed. I lay there, pretending to still be asleep, and listened. The bed was shaking slightly, and her moans were slowly getting louder.  

Suddenly, she gasped, and the shaking stopped. She’d just brought herself off: a nice, gentle orgasm to finish the night.

I lay there, thinking back over the evening at Nate’s. Something was definitely in the wind.

__________________________


The next morning we slept late, much the worse for wear from the night before.  

“Ack,” Kate groaned as she sat up in bed, gently rubbing her forehead. “Jesus.”

She slowly clambered to her feet, threw on a sarong, and gingerly stepped downstairs. I heard her fill the kettle and put it on the stove. The shower started in the downstairs bathroom.

A few minutes later, I pulled myself together enough to sit up in bed. My head literally pounded. Way too much whiskey, I thought. Fuck. I badly needed coffee.

Heading down to the kitchen, I glanced into the bathroom to see Kate, still naked, leaning over the sink and staring in the mirror. “Christ,” she mumbled at her reflection, “You look like crap.”  I didn’t agree, but kept silent, still fighting my own case of distiller’s flu. I slowly sipped on my coffee, wondering if we had any aspirin.

She stepped into the kitchen in her bathrobe a minute later, looking as well put-together as ever. She had the amazing ability to rebound quickly from any kind of excess, and today was no exception.  

“Morning,” she chirped, smiling.

“Mmmm,” I replied. I wasn’t ready to form words yet.

“Poor baby,” Kate said. “What you need is some sunshine, some exercise, and some fresh air.”

Half an hour later, we were dressed and out of the house. We spent the rest of the morning exploring the Mendocino Headlands, hiking along the grassy bluffs and down the steep pathways to the ocean. It was a beautiful, brisk day: clear blue skies and a light breeze.  

We both felt much better by noon, and walked back into town for something to eat. We spent the rest of the day exploring Mendocino: visiting the shops, admiring the architecture, and standing on the high cliffs, gazing out at the ocean.

Heading back to the house around five o’clock, we decided to kip down for a bit, still feeling off-centre from last night. I stretched out on the couch in the living room, and Kate headed upstairs to the bed.

About half an hour later, I woke once again to the familiar sound of Kate masturbating. This time, she wasn’t keeping her moans down, and was clearly enjoying herself. Two minutes later, the noises suddenly stopped. She sighed deeply, and was silent again. Jacob - or maybe Megan - has really got her going, I thought.

__________________________


At around 7 p.m., Kate came downstairs, now fully dressed. She was wearing a sheer floral print dress that fit her like a glove, and had her hair pinned up loosely off her neck. She was a knockout.

“Dinner?” she asked.

I was lying on the couch, the remnants of my hangover still throbbing softly behind my eyes.

“Nnnnn,” I replied noncommittally.

“Still not feeling great?”

“Nnnnn,” I said again.

“Oh.” She looked disappointed.

“Why don’t you take the car, drive into town, and grab something?” I suggested. “I think I’m just going to lie here and ache.”

She hesitated, clearly not wanting to have dinner on her own.

“Are you sure?”

“Totally.  Why don’t you go back to Nate’s?  You pretty much know everybody there now, so you won’t really be eating on your own.”

She brightened at the suggestion, but still looked unconvinced.

Finally, understanding that I really wasn’t interested in eating, Kate said, “OK… a drink, a quick dinner, and I’ll be back by nine.”

“Mmmm,” I replied, letting myself drift back towards sleep.  Somehow I doubted she’d be home by nine…

A minute later, I heard the car start up and drive away towards town. Rolling onto my side, I dropped back off to sleep.

__________________________


I woke up around midnight to a silent house. Jesus, five hours? I thought. I haven’t slept like that in years.

I looked around. The house was dead silent. Kate obviously wasn’t back yet.  

I got up, showered, poured myself a glass of wine, and grabbed some bread and cheese from the counter. After a sleep, a wash and some food, I was feeling halfway human again.

The house was chilly in the March night. I got a fire going, put on some Chet Baker, and settled down with a book to wait for Kate.  

Around 1 a.m., I heard the car crunching up the gravel driveway. And here she is… I thought.

I heard two women talking as they walked towards the house. One was Kate, but I couldn’t place the other voice. And then I heard Jacob’s laugh. Ah - Jacob and Megan.  Kate had brought company.

The front door opened, and they walked into the house.

Surprisingly, Kate appeared to be almost stone cold sober. She’d obviously behaved herself tonight. Good thing, I thought, or she’d be a complete wreck tomorrow…

“Hey!” Kate called out, glad to see I was still up. She came over and gave me a big kiss on the lips. “I brought guests!” She looked positively radiant.

Megan and Jacob stepped further into the living room, looking slightly awkward. I noticed they’d both changed out of their bar clothes.

Jacob was definitely Mendocino-casual. Tall and lean, he was wearing an old flannel shirt and well-worn khaki pants. He looked like a much younger version of the Marlboro Man. I could see why Kate was interested in him.

Megan, on the other hand, looked completely different from the shy waitress we’d met last night. Dressed in a tight black skirt and a matching stretch top, she was stunning. Lovely ass, nice full breasts… maybe a bit “Goth” for my taste, but beautiful nevertheless.

Kate looked at me, and quietly raised her eyebrows. So? I could see her thinking. I nodded slightly, and smiled. 

And once again we go exploring, I thought. My prick tingled slightly.

“Uhh… I hope it isn’t too late. Kate said we were welcome to come back for a nightcap…” Jacob stammered.

“Perfect!” I cut in, “This is great! Let’s get you guys a drink, and change up the music.”

I walked over to the kitchen counter, switched over to some vintage Van Morrison, and poured a round of wine.

“Sorry - no Irish whiskey tonight,” I apologized as I handed them their glasses.

“That’s fine,” Megan piped up. “I don’t think I could have done that two days in a row…” She smiled wanly, looking down into her wine. She and Jacob stepped off into the living room and sat down on the couch in front of the fire.

Kate had disappeared into the bathroom with the door pulled half closed. From where I stood in the kitchen I could just see her standing at the sink. She turned, looked at me, and winked. Then she reached up under her dress, pulled her panties down, and kicked them under the tub.  

__________________________


Thirty seconds later, Kate literally skipped out of the bathroom into the kitchen.

Reaching up, she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me deeply. “You okay with this?” she whispered into my ear. “We didn’t get to talk about it today…”

I pulled my head back, and looked into her eyes. Feeling just a bit uncertain about where things were going, I hesitated, and then gave over.

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

“Ummm,” I nodded. “All good. Just don’t get too far ahead of me,” I replied in a low voice.

“Never,” she replied. “Ever.”

We broke off our embrace, and she turned towards our guests.

“Everyone good?” she asked, as she grabbed the tray of bread and cheese and headed into the living room.

Jacob and Megan nodded silently. They seemed quite focused on Kate as she moved across the room.

Putting the tray on the living room table, she plunked herself down in one of the two overstuffed armchairs that faced the couch, tucking her legs in underneath her as she sat. She looks almost prim for someone with hard sex on her mind… I thought.

I joined them in the living room, placing a fresh bottle of wine on the table beside the food tray. The music had shifted from vintage Morrison to the more gritty sound of Lee Harvey Osmond.  Sitting down in the other armchair, I looked over at Jacob and Megan.

“So…” I said, kicking off the conversation, “Long day at Nate’s?”  

We talked about the bar - its customers, its history, and some of the outrageous things that had happened there over the years. Within ten minutes, Jacob and Megan had visibly relaxed, the ice broken by talking about something they were familiar with.

The conversation then shifted to Kate and me - where we lived, what we did, when we’d met. We talked about our recent trip to Bali, and what an amazing time we’d had. Kate gently nudged the conversation on to the subject of Michelle, the stunning young woman we’d met there. I wondered where she was going with this.

Without providing any graphic details, Kate made it clear that our time with Michelle had been very special. I watched them both sit up a bit as Kate fondly talked about Michelle’s wonderfully mangled English, her shyness, and her fashion model looks.

As she spoke, Kate quietly rearranged herself on the chair, drawing her knees up in front of her, hugging her arms around them. She almost looked like a little girl at story-time. 

Her thin dress began to slowly slide down her raised legs toward her crotch. With a gesture that I knew only too well, she began absent-mindedly tapping her knees together, flashing small glimpses of her soft inner thighs at our guests. Still no money shot, I mused, but she’s working on it…

Kate appeared completely unaware that more and more of her was becoming visible to Megan and Jacob. They looked spellbound as they listened to her ramble on affectionately about Michelle - while her dress gradually moved up her bare legs.  

Jacob took a small, deep breath. Trying desperately not to be noticed, he watched as Kate’s knees bounced further apart.  He’d obviously just had his first full look at her naked pussy.  

I saw Megan glance over at Jacob, and then follow his line of sight back to Kate. She flinched in surprise, getting a good look at what was holding Jacob’s undivided attention. She blushed and looked away.  Seeing me watching her as she did so, she blushed even more, and sat up straight as a range of conflicting emotions moved across her face. Surprise, anxiety, jealousy, curiosity… each expression seemed to quickly follow the other.

Appearing to suddenly make up her mind about something, she stood, picked up her small handbag, and asked if she could use the bathroom.

I walked Megan over to the kitchen and showed her where the bathroom was. She went in, closing the door behind her. Grabbing another bottle of wine, I went back to the living room and sat down in my chair.

Kate had now lowered her legs into a half-lotus position, her exposed pussy clearly visible up her dress.  She seemed oblivious to the effect that she was having on Jacob. His face was flushed, his pupils large, and I could swear there were tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead. He was desperately trying to stop his eyes from looking at Kate’s cunt, and wasn’t succeeding very well.

A minute later, Megan strode out of the bathroom with a determined look on her face, and flopped back down in the couch. Facing Kate and me, she smiled sweetly and, taking Kate’s cue, pulled her legs up into a cross-legged position as well. I almost felt like we were at a yoga class.

I looked down at the handbag she’d dropped back on the floor. Something was caught in its zipper.  Something that looked skimpy, and made of thin black silk.

Jesus, I thought. Did she just go commando too? I glanced quickly between her legs, and my heart jumped. She was now as open to the elements as Kate, and was being just as brazen. I caught a glimpse of her shaved labia, nestled below a dark, neatly tended landing strip.   

I looked over at Kate. A fleeting smile was playing across her lips.  "Release the hounds," I quoted to myself.

__________________________


Since returning from the bathroom, Megan seemed much more emboldened. No longer just passively listening to the conversation, she started steering it forward with an agenda of her own. This definitely wasn’t the shy waitress from the night before.

Shifting the discussion back to our time in Bali, Megan asked, “So this girl, Michelle… she made quite the impression on you both?”

“Mmmm.  You could say that,” Kate replied, smiling enigmatically.

“Do you think you’ll ever see her again?” Megan pressed on.

“No doubt,” Kate said. “We’ll be visiting her in Switzerland this spring, I hope.” She looked over at me. I nodded.

Jacob spoke up. “Wow - you two must really like her.”

Kate looked first at Jacob, and then at Megan. “Love would probably be a better word,” she said quietly. Silently, I nodded again in agreement.

“Both of you?” Megan asked, surprised. “You both love her?”

“We do… and we certainly did,” Kate replied almost luridly, giggling.

I watched Jacob shift uncomfortably on the couch, and then try to resettle. I knew the feeling.  He’s got a raging hard-on, I thought. Glancing quickly at his crotch, I could definitely see a tell-tale bulge.  A large one.

“So… the three of you…” Megan rambled, not sure where to go next.

“The three of us,” Kate confirmed. “Julian and I have a great relationship, partly because it’s an open one. We’ve been in sync on this since the day we met…”

“Open?” Jacob blurted, appearing to have a hard time getting the word out.

“Mmmm,” Kate responded. “Sexually. Open. But in a specific way… We never stray solo. We always stray together.” She smiled at them again, her blue eyes flashing in the firelight.

Megan and Jacob looked lost for words.

Kate immediately pivoted the conversation back to our guests. “And what about you two?” she asked innocently. “Any significant others?”

There was an uncomfortable pause as they glanced at each other. “Uhh,” Jacob muttered, “Megan and I occasionally…”

“Hook up?” Megan interjected, looking testily at Jacob. She turned back towards Kate and me.  “We have a kind of informal thing…” she said. We could tell by her tone that she wished it was far more formal. “But we’re not what I’d call an item,” Megan finished.

Jacob silently spread his hands and shrugged slightly, as if to say Whaddya gonna do?

“Jesus,” Megan spat out, glancing at Jacob.  She was now clearly pissed. Suddenly, she stood up, looked at me, and said, “Your photos. Show me your photos.”

I looked quickly over at Kate. She smiled, and subtly tipped her head towards the loft bedroom.

‘Uhhh… they’re on my laptop, upstairs…” I said.

“Fine,” Megan instantly replied. She spun on her heel, and walked quickly off towards the steep stairs. I followed along behind, catching a glimpse of her bare ass as she climbed upwards in front of me. It was a seriously energizing view.

__________________________


Megan sat on the foot of the bed, waiting, one foot tapping impatiently on the floor.

I retrieved the laptop from the side table, sat beside her, and opened it.

We started scanning through my portfolio and she immediately relaxed, immersing herself in my work. Images from Sri Lanka, Afghanistan, Nepal, and Chile clicked by one by one - essentially my life story scrolling before her eyes.

Twenty minutes later, we’d almost reached the present day. Megan looked at me, her eyes wide, and said “Wow. So many places… so many people…”

I smiled at her, and asked if she wanted a glass of wine. She nodded eagerly. I put the laptop down on the bed, said, “Back in a flash,” and headed down the stairs to the kitchen.

Kate and Jacob were now sitting on the couch together, in a position that was very familiar to me. Kate sat sideways at one end, her back leaning against the rolled arm, her knees pulled up in front of her.  Jacob sat likewise at the other end, facing her. Kate was ‘innocently’ giving Jacob the view of a lifetime.

She looked over at me, and then up the stairs, an eyebrow raised in question. I shrugged noncommittally, grabbed two glasses of wine, and headed upstairs.

Stepping back into the loft, I found Megan now stretched out on the bed, the laptop open in front of her. She was avidly scrolling through my latest series of images from Bali.

Oh shit, I thought, panicking. What has she been looking at?

I put the wine glasses down on the bedside table, and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Uhhh… everything okay?” I asked.

Megan licked her lips silently, hesitated, and then said, “This work is really different from your earlier stuff.”

“Which work?” I asked, feigning ignorance.

“The shots from Bali. They’re really different. Like this one.” She turned the laptop so I could see it, and paused on a black and white shot of Michelle and Kate passionately scissoring in the bedroom of our rented bungalow. In the soft afternoon light, pure joy played across their faces. Michelle’s long blond hair was a blur as she threw it from side to side, and Kate’s eyes glowed with ecstasy, on the verge of an orgasm.

“And this one,” Megan clicked to the next image. It was a beautifully framed shot of Kate and me. She was on her hands and knees, looking back towards me, her expression unreadable as I prepared to enter her from behind.

“Well,” I replied, “Technically that’s not my shot. Michelle took that one…”

“Still beautiful,” Megan whispered, and then pushed the laptop away from her. She rolled over onto her back, and looked up at me, her face flushed with excitement, eyes gleaming, her breathing now faster and deeper than before.

“How do you do it?” she asked in a low voice. We could hear Jacob and Kate’s murmured conversation drifting up from downstairs.

“Do what?”

“Share Kate with other people. How do you handle that? She’s so beautiful - so… magnetic. It must be hard at times.”

It wasn’t the first time I’d been asked this question. It wouldn’t be the last.

“Not in the way that you’d think,” I replied. “Kate’s just not capable of closing herself off from other experiences.  That isn’t the way she works.” I stopped, and thought about what I was going to say next. “If we’re going to make it together, its something I need to accept.” A part of me deep inside ached for a moment. I left it there.

Megan looked at me, and didn’t push things any further. She rolled back onto her stomach and pulled the laptop towards her.

“Show me more,” she said, propping herself up on one elbow, and snaking the other arm down underneath herself. Hmm, I thought. Is she getting ready to do what I think she is?

I began slowly looping through the (very) private shots of Kate, Michelle and me that were taken during the week together in Bali. I could feel the bed begin to tremble ever so slightly, and hear the unique ‘clicking’ sound of moist labia being rhythmically stroked. Megan was masturbating - slowly and calmly - as I moved from one shot to the next. Her breathing seemed to grow deeper every time I clicked the mouse. 

I looked back at Megan’s butt, and my cock surged. The short black skirt was now hiked up around her hips, and her bum was clearly visible. I could see the cheeks of her ass clenching ever so slightly as she fondled her pussy. She lifted her stomach up off the bed for a moment to give herself better access to her opening.  Her panting became more intense, and the unmistakable scent of her sex filled the room.  This girl was definitely very turned on.

“All good?” I asked her quietly.

“Oh yesss…” Megan replied.  “Uh-huh…”

Deciding to risk the leap to the next stage, I asked, “Anything I can do?”

The fondling suddenly stopped, and she slipped her arm out from beneath her. Pushing the laptop away with her now-glistening fingers, she gracefully rolled over onto her back. Her skirt was pushed up almost to her belly.  Her neatly manicured - and very damp - cunt was on full display. I looked her in the eyes. She really was quite pretty.

“I’m not sure,” she replied, and paused. Her moist hand snaked back down to her crotch, and she slowly began squeezing her mound.

“When we came up here, I was sure it was just going to be for a revenge fuck with you.” She looked over at the stairs, clearly thinking about Jacob. We were both still for a moment. The conversation downstairs had come to a dead stop. Are they listening to us? I wondered.

“Now, I’m not so sure. Actually, I think I want to fuck you just because I want to fuck you.” She stopped speaking, and smiled dreamily. Her fingers were once again swirling over her clit.  She spread her legs further apart, displaying herself to me, and began slipping her hand up and down between her generous labia.

“Yup. I think that’s what I want to do,” she murmured. “Right now.”  

With that, she raised her butt up off the bed, reached behind herself with both hands, and slid down the zipper on the back of her skirt. She sat up, pushed the skirt down her legs, and kicked it off onto the floor at the foot of the bed. Then, grabbing her stretch top by the waist with both hands, she pulled it off over her head. It joined her skirt on the floor.  

She lay back, completely naked, and resumed almost absent-mindedly caressing her pussy. Her other hand moved up to her left breast, and began gently squeezing her nipple.

“Does that work for you?” she asked.

“Mmmm,” I responded, running my eyes over her. Her swollen breasts were magnificent - not overly large, but beautifully shaped, and perfectly suited to her small figure. Her belly was flat and taut: she obviously worked out. Her cunt was nicely trimmed, with a small rectangle of bush running from her lower belly down to just above her cleft. The rest of her was immaculately bare, and her exposed labia pouted invitingly.  

With her knees now pulled up and her legs spread wider apart, she worked herself with even more energy. I could smell her juices as she spread them over her reddening clit.  She had a clean, fresh scent, tinged with deep and musky low notes. That would make an interesting perfume, I thought.

I paused and listened for a moment. Sounds from downstairs had resumed - but they were no longer spoken words. I could hear Kate moaning faintly, over and over, in counterpoint to Jacob’s stifled, heavy breathing.

I looked back at Megan, nodded, and stood up to take off my clothes. Stepping over to the railing by the stairs, I looked down into the living room as I unbuttoned my shirt. Kate was now kneeling on the couch, bent forwards over the back cushion. Her dress was hiked up above her waist, and Jacob was standing behind her, his pants puddled around his feet, fucking her as quietly, and as deeply, as he could.

They didn’t waste any time getting to second base, I mused.

Hearing my pants drop to the floor upstairs, Kate raised her head, and looked up sideways at me. She was deeply flushed, her hair sticking to her brow with sweat. She smiled at me, and then turned her face away as she threw her head back, closed her eyes, and let out a deep “Ohhh fuuucckkk.”

With that, Jacob’s thrusting accelerated, and they seemed to move up to another level of fucking, this one much more frenzied than the last.

I turned back, and found Megan kneeling on the bed staring at me, her eyes huge.

“Are they fucking?” she whispered loudly.

I nodded, not sure where things were going from here. I was hoping that Megan wasn’t getting ready to go ballistic.

“I want to see,” she hissed, jumping quietly up off the bed and coming over to where I stood.  Getting down on her hands and knees, she looked through the loft’s railing at what was unfolding below.

Jacob was still standing in front of the couch.  Kate, now completely naked, had wrapped herself around him, and was riding him for all she was worth.  Her arms encircled his neck, and her legs tightly gripped his hips.  His hands cupped her ass, and his cock was buried deep inside her.

She was easing her cunt up his glistening prick, and then rapidly shoving back down again to grind her clit on the base of his shaft. She did this over, and over. Each time, Jacob grunted out a deep, appreciative groan.

I was watching Megan closely for her reaction, ready to step in if she lost her shit on them. She didn’t. Instead, still on her hands and knees, she grabbed hold of a railing with her right hand, and reached back underneath with her left to caress her wide open pussy. Her fingers wove their way up between her legs, brushed her puckered asshole momentarily, and then slid back down between her incredibly wet labia. She began thrusting two fingers into herself, almost in sync with what was going on below.

“So. Fucking. Hot.” She groaned, looking back at me over her shoulder. “Please...” she whispered urgently.

My prick was bouncing out in front of me, absolutely rigid in anticipation. I went down on my knees behind her, grabbed it, and began sliding my glans up and down her parted lips: slipping down to her swollen clit, back up past her vagina, over the sensitive bridge to her ass, and then all the way back down again.

Megan had stopped fingering herself, and was frantically reaching back between her legs, her hand searching for my cock. She finally located it and pulled me towards her opening, rubbing herself frantically with its tip before lining herself up and thrusting back onto me. Her cunt swallowed me right to the balls.  She made an almost eerie keening sound as I slid all the way in.

As if on cue, Kate and Jacob stopped making any effort at keeping their voices down.

“Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme...” Kate chanted loudly, like a mantra.   “Jesusssss,” Jacob responded, thrusting harder up into Kate.

“Mmmm.  Julian. Fuck me… fuck me,” Megan echoed as I began thrusting into her.

From below, I could hear the familiar change of tone in Kate’s voice as she moved closer and closer to orgasm.  Her chanting had morphed into a steady “huh…huh…huh…” of exertion as she approached the edge.

“Now… now, now,” she cried, slamming herself down on Jacob’s cock as a small gush of milky liquid squirted out of her. Jacob cried out a second or two later, arched his back, and shot deep into Kate’s already streaming cunt.

I wrenched my attention back to Megan’s quivering hips.  As I pumped rapidly into her from behind, she fluttered her fingers over her clit, almost wailing as she approached climax.

Unable to hold back any longer, my balls exploded into her, a warm stream of spunk spasming up my shaft. I could feel Megan’s cunt contract around me as she sensed me coming.

Now on all fours, her head down, her eyes squeezed closed, Megan muttered “Don’t stop… not now… keep going… keep going...” sounding almost as if she was praying to herself.  I continued to thrust deep into her as hard as I could.

Seconds later, her noises became unintelligible. She suddenly threw her head back, stared up at the ceiling, and literally screamed out loud as she came.  For a second, her pussy tightened around my cock like a vice.  Any tighter, I thought, and that would hurt.

Little by little, as she knelt there panting, her muscles relaxed.  Then they spasmed once more, expelling my softening cock from her vagina. There was a faint slurping sound as I popped out of her. “Good muscle control, eh?” Megan giggled as a gush of our liquids oozed out of her and down onto the hardwood floor between her knees.  

__________________________


I helped her to her feet and then gently carried her to the bed, placing her on the sheets and pulling a soft flannel cover over her.  She smiled sleepily, her eyes closed, and rolled onto her side, instantly falling asleep.

I got dressed, fetched a blanket from the side cupboard in the bedroom, and silently stepped downstairs.  I stopped beside Kate and Jacob.  They were now totally spent, curled up together naked on the couch in front of the fire. I gently placed the blanket over them, and turned away.

“Love you, babe,” Kate murmured to me softly. “Love you too,” I whispered back as I walked away to the kitchen.

I uncorked a bottle of Calvados, poured myself a generous shot, and quietly let myself out onto the front porch. David Gray's Shine played softly in the house.  The night air was cold now, with a steady breeze coming in off the ocean.  

I shivered, took a sip of the brandy, and looked up at the crescent moon riding high over the water.

For some reason, I suddenly felt like I was in way over my head: slowly treading water at the deep end of a pool.

(To be continued.)

 

Published 
Written by 010JulianP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments