Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Swapping Partners

"Our first time swapping when I learned my wife was bi."

6
12 Comments 12
28.3k Views 28.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This was the really the start of us becoming real swingers and of Lynn facing her being bi."

My wife and I had gotten into an alternative lifestyle early in our marriage. We got married at eighteen back in the seventies and lived in a very conservative town. And with my wife Lynn being a preacher's, daughter she had always had a certain image to uphold. But once we got married that innocent little girl turned into a hot nympho.

Our first experiences were threesomes we had with some of our male friends. And Lynn saw how much it turned me on her being seen nude by my buddies that we started going out of town and her letting total strangers see her. Always making it seem accidental. And we had started taking nude photos and swapping them in the mail with couples we met through swinger magazines.

We always picked couples who lived far away to swap photos with but found out some people put a different state on their profile from where they actually lived. We found this out when a couple we'd been swapping photos through the magazine with, gave us their actual address. This was so we could send our photo's direct to them and we found out they lived only about a hundred miles away.

Also, along with the photos, we'd share experiences or ideas. One of those we shared was that we'd been thinking about swapping wives with another couple but were nervous because we had to be very discreet. So we were thinking about trying to find a couple who lived a good distance away and meet them halfway. We knew the couple we were confiding in had been into wife swapping but had gotten out recently, but were still swapping pictures.

It surprised us when in their next exchange, they had included a few pics of a husband and wife but had cut them so you couldn't see their faces. They also asked if this couple looked like people we'd be interested in. The husband was above average.  The wife was as hot as hell. A fantastic body with huge pear-shaped tits and a neatly trimmed bush and long sexy legs.

They said they were in their mid-thirties and were really nice and were extremely discreet. They wanted to know if we were interested. We said yes and sent a few photos with our faces obscured to be forwarded to them along with our phone number.

About a week later, Lynn answered the phone one night and seemed really surprised and was answering several questions with mostly yes and no. Then she said, "yea, that sounds great," and said our address. Then she said, "ok, well see you then."

It turned out it was the couple in the photos on the phone. And the real shocker was that they only lived about ten minutes away from us. They had swapped with the couple we were swapping photos with and they had thought that Carl and Pam would be a great couple to introduce us to swinging.

They had said they wanted to meet us socially first before going any further and said discretion had to be of the utmost concern. This sounded great to us so we were excited to meet them. That Friday night we were very excited and very nervous.

Here we were, only eighteen, and about to meet a couple who'd been into swinging for ten years. We weren't disappointed when we finally met them. Not for only the good looks but they were both very friendly and quickly had us at ease. You could tell they were very classy people. The fifteen year age gap certainly wasn't a problem because we were glad to have their experience to learn from.

We went out to dinner and got acquainted and no one mentioned anything about swinging or sex. They noticed our tact and this was something they were looking for, because it showed we knew the importance of discretion. When we got back to the house they came in and we talked some more. We had agreed there would be no sex that night.

But when the subject of the photos we'd swapped came up, Carl asked if I'd mind him seeing some of our photos. I got one of our albums out and he and Pam looked through them as they commented on how hot Lynn was. And I could tell it was turning Lynn on because she loved being seen nude.

After a while, Carl said he knew we weren't going to swap but what would we think about a photo session with me taking pictures of Pam and him of Lynn. That sounded great because I was dying to see Pam naked. I had noticed Carl just happened to have his camera equipment in his car.

So it started out with the wives getting in sexy poses. Then as they were about to start undressing, he suggested they help each other undress. I looked at Lynn, thinking she might not be comfortable with that because I was thinking about her reaction when we were watching a porn movie with a friend and we saw two girls together she acted really disgusted. But she quickly perked up and said, "sure." I really thought she was just going along to not rock the boat, figuring they were just helping each other undress.

SarahRiab
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahRiab

I was getting turned on watching them help each other take their dresses off. Then they unhooked each other's stockings from their garter belts and slid the stocking off each other's long sexy legs. Then they took the garter belts off.

It was all hot as hell to me but nothing too far over the line. But when Pam went to unhook Lynn's front hook bra, I was expecting for Lynn to not be too receptive to that. But instead, she gave a little smile. Without prompting, she proceeded to unhook Pam's bra. And instead of having her turn around, she put her arms around her, pressing their bodies together. 

I was in awe when I saw Pam's amazing thirty-six DD tits. And was equally amazed when Lynn said, "WOW!" as Pam's tits fell out of her bra and without a word, moved down and pulled Pam's panties off leaving her totally nude. And after that, Lynn just stood there so Pam could pull her panties off.

After getting undressed, we just sat there and talked for a minute. Carl suggested a picture of the wives sitting beside each other with their arms around each other. I wasn't sure how Lynn would react but she seemed fine with it. But when Carl suggested Pam cup one of Lynn's tits I knew it was over. But instead, Lynn let out a little sigh and I could tell she was turned on.

Soon, Pat had one of my wife's tits in her mouth sucking on it. Then Lynn pushed her back and to my delight, she leaned over and started sucking on one of Pam's huge jug's and was squeezing the other. I couldn't believe what I was seeing but I sure liked it. I was just hoping she hadn't felt pressured to do this against her will.

Then when she moved up and started kissing Pam, I could tell she was into it. They kissed and sucked each other's tits and played with each other's pussies for a long time. Then as Pam moved down between my hot wife's legs and started eating her pussy, I thought I'd never see anything hotter. But I soon saw I was wrong when Lynn pulled Pam up beside her and sucked on one of those big tits then slid down and started eating Pam's hot pussy.

Soon they were on the floor in a hot sixty-nine and Carl and I stopped taking pictures and started feeling up each other's wife while they got each other off. That was probably the hottest thing I'd ever seen. But I was still nervous about if Lynn had just been going along with it and might say afterward she didn't want to swing anymore.

Finally, they had worn each other out. But they had looked amazing together. Pat was thirty-five, a hundred-and-twenty pounds, thirty-six DD, twenty-four, thirty-six with shoulder-length black hair and dark skin from her Native American descent. And Lynn eighteen, five-eight, one-hundred-ten-pounds, thirty-four D, twenty-four, thirty-five with waist length red hair, sparkling green eyes. Her skin was lighter and she had freckles, looking like she probably had Irish heritage. They both looked hot on their own. But together they looked amazing.

After that, we never talked about her being bi, but always put in our ads in swinger magazines that we were looking for couples with bi wives me, still thinking that was her first time with Pam. And I didn't know until about five years later, that she had been with a friend of her's a few times when she was sixteen. And when she told me who, I couldn't believe it because I'd had so many fantasies about her.

She was a sexy redhead with thirty-eight D tits that was her best friend in high school who had tried to get me to fuck her and I didn't. And I found out Lynn had asked her to, thinking if I'd turn her down, she'd never need to worry about me cheating. But I must admit I often fantasized about these two hot redheads together or the three of us in a threesome.

We had lots of hot experiences with Carl and Pam over the years, including me in a threesome with Pam and Lynn once on my birthday. And we became good friends outside of swinging as well. But I'll never forget the first time seeing my hot wife with another girl. And it was hot when we swapped for the first time. We watched the girls have fun first. Then I got with Pam and Carl with Lynn. All four in the same bed.

This all happened over forty years ago, but I can still see my hot young wife taking one of Pam's jugs in her mouth sucking and licking her hard nipple. And I still get hard thinking about it.

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments