Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving Forward With Our Swinging...

"After the guy we had been having 3-somes moved, we had to fill his spot."

4
4 Comments 4
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"In my story "Our First Time Sharing My Wife," I told readers that we had started having threesomes with a friend named Tony. And it went on for several months until he moved about three thousand miles away. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But Lynn had started to enjoy two cocks at once, so we had to find a replacement."

The friend we had first started having threesomes with moved all the way to the other coast. So we knew we would have to find someone else to take his place. So we kept thinking of other guys we could trust. Until one night, someone fell right into our laps, or couch, as it turned out.

He was a little older than us as he was in his early thirties and we were eighteen or nineteen. But we knew he liked younger girls because he was secretly seeing a sixteen-year-old girl. We would get together sometimes and watch porn movies or just hang out. And at one point we got to talking about photography after he saw some pictures I'd taken at a car show. And soon after, he bought a camera just like mine and was taking pictures of everything he saw.

I knew he thought my wife Lynn was hot because a couple of other friends had told me they had been at his house a few times when Lynn would go by, and that he always made comments about how sexy she was and how much he'd like to fuck and so on. And though I'd never told him about our lifestyle, he had confided a few things that he wouldn't want to get out. But Lynn and I hadn't really talked about him as a possible replacement for Tony.

But one night when he had come over to watch a porn movie and Lynn wasn't home, he started talking about photography. And he quickly went to the subject of nude photography. Finally, after building up his courage he told me he had taken some nude photos of his girlfriend, Jenny, and quickly asked if I'd ever taken any nude photos of Lynn. I was confident that if I told him I had, he wouldn't tell anyone because he knew I knew too many of his secrets. So I told him I had but that we tried to keep it a secret. 

He wasted no time in asking if he showed me some of Jenn's photos would I let him see some of Lynn's? I pretended to think about it a while and was getting a kick out of how nervous he seemed. Then, finally, I told him I'd have to ask her because I'd always told her I wouldn't show them to anyone. I could see he was disappointed, but he agreed. I'm sure he thought that would be the end of it. It wasn't long until Lynn got home from a visit with her mother's, so she was dressed very conservatively. She stopped and spoke to John and I and then went to put up a few groceries she'd picked up.

So I went in and told her what all had been said. She said she didn't mind if he saw the pictures and she knew I'd like to see his very busty sixteen-year-old girlfriend. But I proposed maybe he could take Tony's place. She got this big grin and said that sounded good to her. So we worked out a little plan on how to do this.

I went down and told John that she was thinking about it, but that she didn't think she looked good in the pictures. After a while, Lynn came in the room wearing the same conservative dress she'd had on when she came in. But she'd put on lipstick and eye shadow and had fixed her hair where it was pulled back.

She looked really perplexed as she looked at John and told him it wasn't a matter of not trusting him not to tell anyone. And that she knew I'd love to see pictures of Jenn nude and kind of threw him off when she said she'd kind of like to see them herself. But that she didn't think she looked very good in the pictures. Of course, he countered, saying he bet she looked great in them. And asked if maybe she could pick out a few of the best, but that he'd still let both of us see all of Jenn's photos.

Lynn said she'd really like to see the pictures, but she just didn't like how she looked in ours. Then she stood up and said, "how about if I let you see the real thing?" And she started to unbutton her dress from the bottom up until she was just below her waist. Then she moved to the top and started to unbutton going down just past her bra. She turned her back to us and undid the rest of the buttons then slid her dress off her arms, letting it fall to the floor.

The skimpy black panties looked like it was made of dental floss and an eye patch. She reached back and played with her ass for a minute and then turned to face us, her big tits almost popping out of her skimpy bra, and with a very seductive look on her face as she ran her hands over her body. She unhooked her front-hook bra, letting him see her beautiful tits with huge, puffy aureolas and hard nipples. After fondling her tits, she moved her hands down and unsnapped the little snap on each side of her panties.

CarrieKerrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarrieKerrr

She stood there in a sexy pose in only a garter belt, silk stockings, and heels, giving John his first look at her amazing five foot eight, one hundred and ten pound 34D-24-35 body. With her long, red hair and matching bush, she looked sexy as hell. She turned to let us get another look at her firm, round ass and sexy legs. She slowly walked toward us and kicked off her heels on the way. She put her left foot between my legs so that her toes were rubbing my balls. I reached up and unhooked her stockings from the garter-belt and slid her stocking off as she massaged my balls & cock with her foot. Then, she did the same with John.

She stepped back and unhooked her garter belt and threw it over with her other clothes. Then she turned and sat down between us with her hands going straight to our cocks, as we started to suck on her tits and let our hands roam over her body. As she took our clothes off in record time, she leaned over and started to suck John's cock as I ate her pussy. Then, we switched places and she sucked me off while John went down on her wet pussy. She had us stand up so she could suck us both off at the same time, squeezing them together to get them both in.

We took turns fucking her firm, young tits every few pumps, moving up, sliding our cocks in her mouth. We took turns fucking her pussy while the other fucked her mouth before switching places for a while. When we were close to getting off, she laid on her back and had us jerk off and shoot our cum all over her tits. We watched her lick off what she could reach, then wiped the rest on her fingers and sucked it off. After a while, she sucked us both off again, but this time shooting off in her mouth. John looked like a kid on Christmas morning. He'd wanted to see Lynn naked and to fuck her from the first time he'd seen her, but never thought it would really happen. And this was far from our last experience with him.

Over the next few years, we had lots of threesomes with John and, on a couple of occasions, Lynn would say that I had to go out when he was supposed to come over. But she'd invite him in and start coming on to him, and while she'd be sucking his cock or they were fucking, I'd be in the other room, watching. On one of those occasions, she had him call one of his brothers who was our age and had been hot for Lynn since high school, and who had been one of the guys we'd originally had in mind to take Tony's place. And John knew his brother had wanted to fuck Lynn for a long time.

He didn't tell Tommy why he wanted him to come over, but he was there in ten minutes. When Lynn walked in the room in a red garter belt and sheer stockings, a red see-through housecoat open in the front and red heels, I bet Tommy got the shock of his life because John still hadn't told him what was up. And here Lynn walks in, her tits and pussy in plain view.

It was hot as hell watching these two brothers with my wife, and neither knew I was there. They fucked her every way possible. She sucked them both off and Tommy fucked her in the ass, making it a first for him because he'd never been with a girl who'd do anal. Tommy had enjoyed all of it but felt it wasn't right to fuck a married woman. But he sure left happy that day.

And I did get to see Jenn's pictures and wow. She was a little heavy, but not fat, and had some of the nicest titties ever. She was a natural blonde with blue eyes and looked like she could fuck you silly. We actually got her involved, but she has never known that John had fucked Lynn or seen her nude, even in pictures. But she had some secrets that would come out, too. But I'll save that for another story. Hope you enjoyed hearing another of our experiences, as well as a couple of other experiences that came out of our adding John to our group of swinger friends.

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments