Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends New Swingers

"We'd gone to our straight friends apartment and met another couple who were more open minded."

9
8 Comments 8
16.6k Views 16.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"We had gone to Jeff and Terry's apartment, but it turned out Jeff was pretty much out of it having gone to the dentist. We got a pleasant surprise when we met another couple who were friends of Terry. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Though they were both hot they seemed a little too preppy for us. But things change."

Jeff and I had been friends for years and we'd even had a threesome with him a few months after we'd gotten married. But we knew we'd never swap partners because Terry, though being really hot, was a real ice queen. She'd grown up an only child who was very pampered and got anything she wanted she had always hung out with the snobby rich girls. But everyone who knew Jeff was curious as to how he and Terry ever got together. Jeff was really laid back and was friends with anyone he met. And though his brother had a very prestigious job he was very easy going like Jeff.

But we had gotten to be friends with Terry for Jeff's benefit. Though I still fantasized about fucking the crap out of her. Because she did have a hot body. I'd seen her nude but she didn't know I'd come over to see Jeff and she was taking a nap and Jeff had gone in the bedroom to get something and quickly came out and motioned me to follow him quietly. He'd left the bedroom door open a little so I peeked in and his wife was on the bed totally nude spread eagle with her hand between her legs. It was like she'd fallen to sleep while getting herself off. She had a fantastic body.

We'd made plans to go over one night and when we got there Jeff was on the couch knocked out because he was taking some strong pain medication after having oral surgery. But it turned out that another couple was also there. Kim and Russell were a couple of years older than us but we're both very nice looking. Russ looked like a lifeguard, slim but muscular with blonde hair and a dark tan. Kim was slim with a dark tan and I'd guess maybe 5'6"- 100 pounds and 34B-24-34 long brown hair and pouty lips that every time I looked at them all I could think of was having her sucking my cock.

Like Terry, Kim was dressed very conservatively in loose-fitting pants and a shirt buttoned up to her neck. But you could still tell she had a really hot body. We seemed to hit it off right away and were all sitting on the floor playing board games. Terry was sitting right beside Lynn so she couldn't see what Lynn was doing. But every time  Lynn went to roll the dice or move her game pieces she'd get on her knees and lean over real far letting her loose-fitting top open up giving Kim and Russ an unobstructed look at her big tits hanging down and her huge pink areolas. 

She probably wouldn't have been quite that bold but another part of the game was drinking a shot when you landed on certain spots. It looked like she was landing on all of them. I'd considered trying to get her off to the side and say something. If just Russ was seeing her I wouldn't have thought about it but I was afraid Kim might be offended. But after a few times, it looked like Kim was leaning over a bit to get a better look and seemed to get a little grin like she was enjoying seeing my wife's big tits.

I'd noticed Russ adjusting his cock a few times obviously getting a hardon. After a while, Jeff got off the couch and said he was going to bed. So the four of us decided we should go. As we walked to our cars we were saying our goodbyes, Russ spoke up and said it was a shame to end the night so early. I suggested they come over to our house because we lived really close. When we got inside I noticed Kim had unbuttoned several buttons on her top and had taken off her bra. And her hard nipples looked like they would rip through her top. Which now she had tucked in her pants making it fit really tight.

We went into the family room and instead of sitting on the couch or in a comfortable chair they sat at our game table. I fixed us all a drink and we were sitting at the table and Lynn suggested a couple of adult games we had similar to the one we'd been playing where you had to take a drink. But Kim asked about a game on the bottom Lynn hadn't said anything about. It was a game called sip and strip or something along those lines.

This seemed to perk Russ up when he heard the name of the game. So Lynn explained the rules and it basically came down to if you drew a certain card you had to take a drink and if you picked another you had to take off a piece of clothing. It surprised me that Kim didn't ask if anyone wanted to play she just started setting up the board and went behind our little bar and got a bottle of liquor and a couple of shot glasses. Soon we were playing the game and no one seemed nervous.

Russ noticed we had a VCR which was something new back then in the seventies. He'd asked what movies I had if any at all? I told him we mainly rented movies, but when he asked if you could rent porn movies I told him no place in town rented them but that I'd bought a few when out of town. Hearing this Kim asked if we could watch one of them. So I put one in that showed couples swapping wives and I knew there were parts that showed two girls together.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

At this point, everyone had lost their shoes and socks but things were about to start to heat up. Kim lost and I'd expected her to take off her pants, but instead, she took off her top exposing her beautiful pear-shaped tits. Russ and I lost the next couple of turns and lost our shirts. Then Lynn lost and like Kim, she took off her top exposing her nice firm tits. And I think Kim was checking them out more than Russ. I lost next and when I took my pants off Kim let out a little sigh as she looked at the outline of my thick almost nine-inch cock. And I'd seen Russ take a peek as well I assumed just wanting to see what his wife was about to get. 

Kim lost next and when she pulled her pants off she was looking right at me. And I could tell she had intentionally pulled her panties down to show me her neatly trimmed bush. Then pulled them back up. It wasn't long before we were all nude and I suggested we sit where it was more comfortable and finish watching the movie. We had two couches arranged in kind of an L shape. So we could see each other with ease. Kim seemed to really be getting into a part where two girls were making out and she reached down and started to rub her pussy.

Lynn suggested getting all of us some ice tea because we'd all had enough alcohol for a night. I figured Kim would go to help her but instead, Russ went. And they had barely left the room when Kim moved over beside me. I figured when Lynn and Russ came back they'd sit on the other couch and we'd start fooling around with each others partner. But Kim surprised me when she asked if Lynn was into girls too? So I told her she was and Kim seemed thrilled and told me she was bi-curious. After seeing Lynn's tits at Jeff's apartment she knew she wanted to suck on them and maybe do more.

All the while she'd been stroking my cock and I'd been fondling her tits. She wasn't at all shy and told me she couldn't wait to feel my cock inside her. But she really wanted to be with Lynn first. When I heard Lynn and Russ coming I moved to a big chair. I asked Russ to sit on the couch he'd been sitting on and looked at Lynn and nodded toward Kim. Lynn took the lead and started to run her hands over Kim's body.

Before long they were kissing and feeling each other off. Then sucking each other's tits. When Lynn started eating Kim's pussy I thought the top of her head was going to pop off. I know Kim had at least three orgasms. And with some instruction from Lynn, Kim got my hot wife off. Finally, I saw Lynn whisper something to Kim and then move over beside Russ. So I moved over to Kim and began exploring her firm body. She sucked my cock for a while, then I moved her up and had her straddle me. I eased my thick cock inside her very tight pussy.

As I fucked Kim I looked over and saw Lynn being fucked doggie style then Lynn sucking him off again. And when Lynn Laid on the floor and had him straddle her and fuck her tits it was clear it was something new to him. But he looked like he was really getting off on it. Then Kim said she wanted to try it so she laid down beside Lynn. After fucking her tits for a while Lynn spoke up and ask if she'd ever had more than one guy shoot off on her tits? But she'd never had a guy shoot off on her at all.

So Lynn suggested Russ and I jerk off and shoot off on Kim's tits and face. So while Lynn ate Kim.s pussy we jerked off standing above her. Then we both shot a huge load of cum on her tits and face. And Lynn moved up and licked her clean. We sat around naked for a while and everyone was at ease. We swapped with them several more times after that and I got to take some pictures of Kim in some sexy outfits like garters and stockings she ordered after seeing some of Lynn's. And Lynn took some of Russ and I double-teaming Kim since she'd never had two guys at once.

Kim turned out to be a wild one. When Russ was out of town on business she'd call wanting me to come to their house and fuck her without Russ or Lynn knowing. And also calling Lynn trying to have her all to her self. And both of us did go over but told the other. But she didn't know that. We couldn't believe that reserved couple that we'd met at a friends house could turn out to be so open-minded about things we were into. Russ would even invite me over to take pictures of Kim but didn't want any copies. He got off watching her pose for me.

So I guess you just never can judge someone by outward appearances...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by like2watch1576
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments