Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Extra For The Wife Ch 2

"Would the hot tub prove to be as fun as the truck?"

35
7 Comments 7
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As I stepped toward the house, it was a wave of new emotions. In a place deep down I felt this was wrong, breaking the sacred vows of marriage. On the other hand, I was excited, aroused and absolutely energized. I asked myself if this was really that wrong, after all, I certainly didn’t look at Rachel any differently. Well let me rephrase, I did look at Rachel differently, but it was with a renewed vigor and arousal.

Entering the house, I saw Rachel scampering off to the other room to change into her bikini for the hot tub and Leyla was standing by the bar making some drinks. Brian was already in his trunks and was walking toward me and then put his arm around my shoulders.

“I just wanted to make sure you were o,k Stephen. Things have certainly gone to a place none of us have experienced before and I just wanted to be sure you knew that your friendship and of course our marriages will always be the top priority. I certainly don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that.”

I looked at Brian and said, “Man, I can’t even put into words what just happened, but I know I’m not upset. I haven’t been that turned on in a long time, kinda like the first time all over again. I think this could be fun!”

With that being said, Rachel had come out in her bikini bottoms and nothing else. Her perky tits just bouncing with nipples hard enough to cut glass. It then dawned on me the no top rule we had for women in the hot tub and the twitching in my shorts reminded me just how much I loved that rule.

Brian smiled big and said, “Ok, Rachel and I are going to head on out, but Leyla wanted to break into the Fireball for a shot first and that’s all on you two. We will see you guys in a minute.”

Brian seemed to give Leyla a little nod as him and Rachel went outside but I just figured I was reading too much into it with everything that has happened tonight. One thing I did know for sure was that I was definitely ready for that shot of Fireball! Brian and Rachel were drinkers but not much on taking shots, so it was usually just Leyla and I breaking into the Fireball and Jager together.

“Get over here, Stephen, I’ve got something for you,” Leyla said.

I slowly walked over and watched her pour the two shots. I could feel my heart pounding in anticipation for the rest of the night and knew this shot would help me loosen up and relax some. We started straight at each other and downed our shots. Leyla slammed her shot glass back on the bar and exhaled loudly. Then without missing a beat she just began taking her clothes off!

I was frozen just watching as her very large breasts jiggled and bounced as she pulled her top off. Staring at the shape of her ass as she pulled off her shorts and panties in one swift move. Leyla then got down on her knees in front of me, my mind was racing, I couldn’t even react.

“Let me help you with your shorts,” Leyla said as she began to slowly pull them down.

As the waistband got lower and lower, I found myself taking a deep breath and holding it. That’s when my semi-erect cock sprang out and smacked Leyla right in the chin.

“Oh my, it looks like someone wants to play,” Leyla said as she ran her tongue from the base of my shaft all the way to the tip. “Would you like me to suck your cock, Stephen? I know Brian has told you how much I love sucking cock.”

“Fuck, yes,” I replied with my head tilting back exhaling the deep breath I had taken.

I felt Leyla take me into her mouth and moan deeply as she did. The warm, wet sensation from her mouth slowly worked up my shaft with the tingling from her deep moan. She kept her hands on my thighs while working her mouth back and forth along my cock. It took no time for me to become fully erect and when she would take me as far back in her mouth as she could she would pause. Holding nice and still with my cock buried in the back of her throat.

“Grab my hair, Stephen, don’t let your hard cock come out of my mouth,” Leyla begged, “Do you like me on my knees for you?”

“Oh yes, you look so good on your knees with my cock in your mouth,” I replied, “With all of this excitement and your outstanding skills I’m going to cum soon though.”

Taking my cock from her mouth and pumping the shaft slowly she looked up at me and said, “Good, I want you to cum for me. I want to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth, the rush of warm cum filling my mouth.”

“I’ll give it to you, just keep sucking,” I replied while pushing her head back onto my cock.

At that point, she began sucking my cock like a woman possessed. Brian had told me she loved to suck cock, that sometimes she would just want to blow him. Nothing in return, she just craved cock in her mouth. Like the ability to satisfy a man with just her mouth was as much of a turn on for her than anything.

“Fuck yes, don’t stop, here it comes,” I said emphatically.

With that moment Leyla slid about half of my cock into her mouth and moaned. She held it there and slowly rubbed my balls as my cock throbbed in her mouth. My body was rigid as I felt every pulse, long forceful ropes of cum being deposited into her waiting mouth. I looked down and could see her looking up, blinking with every swallow. She was hungrily and happily taking her reward for a cock well sucked. As I finished Leyla took me all the way into her mouth and slowly withdrew my cock, milking the shaft with her hand the whole way.

Leyla then slowly stood up and I noticed that her other hand had been between her legs. As she got to her feet, she leaned in close to me, pulling her hand from between her legs and slid her fingers into my mouth. Leyla whispered, “Big loads make my pussy so fucking wet, thank you.”

With that, she put her bottoms on and I watched her tits and ass bounce gently as she went out to the hot tub. I stood there spent, mind racing wondering how in the hell all of this has happened! I just couldn’t seem to wrap my head around it, but I knew I didn’t want it to stop. I quickly threw my shorts on and raced to the hot tub.

As I walked out the door, I could see Brian in the hot tub just smiling away and the two women sitting next to each other gossiping and giggling.

“She sure can suck a cock, can’t she?” Brian proudly stated.

“Absolutely,” was the only reply I could muster!

“Honey, Leyla and I have something to confess,” Rachel started, “While none of this was actually planned, it wasn’t necessarily an accident either. We have always shared so much together as friends and couples and of course, us women would gossip with each other just as I’m sure you men have. Then after the video, it seemed like you might like it. So, I told Leyla at the trail that I would sit in the back and play and see if it was something that you would actually like.”

I lowered myself into the hot tub as she was telling me all of this. It was hard to understand and process, but I wasn’t mad. Rachel and I trust each other without question and have always been spur of the moment types of people.

Leyla chimed in, “Yes, and so I gave Brian a quick rundown as we were getting into the truck and told him that if things went well, I had better get some cock when we got home.”

“And I told her, of course, if things progress, she had better swallow your cock as soon as we get to the house,” Brian yelled!

This is the point I noticed that the way we were arranged in the hot tub I was sitting next to Leyla and Rachel next to Brian. I noticed this because I felt a hand take mine and move it to a pussy. My fingers slipped into it easily and I realized it was Leyla’s.

“Well I appreciate you telling me how all of this came about, and I think we may have found a new level of fun in our relationships and friendship,” I said to all.

The fun just took off from there. It was our usual hot tub night of drinking and laughing. However, there was a new twist to it. There were hands on cocks, fingers in pussy and the massaging of breasts. This night was getting better by the minute!

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

“Ok boys, it’s time for Rachel and I to take a little control here and enjoy something for our benefit,” Leyla said.

Brian and I just looked at each other not really sure what she meant. The women slowly separated into opposite corners of the hot tub. Then, as if in tandem, they slowly rose out of the water. Neither one had their bottoms on at this point and we knew it was about to get interesting. Both women sat on the edge of the hot tub out of the water and spread their legs.

“We have some dessert for you boys, hot wet pussy. Now get to eating,” Rachel commanded.

Brian and I looked at each other with a smile and dove right into the pussy. Leyla’s clit was swollen and I could tell it needed some attention. The moan from Rachel across the hot tub let me know that Brian’s tongue had found her honey hole. If there is one thing I love, it’s eating pussy.

I licked Leyla from the top of her clit to her asshole and back up. I reached up to pinch her nipples while sucking on her clit. I was so into what I was doing I didn’t even hear Rachel and Brian but was sure they were having fun too. That’s when I felt Leyla’s hand on the back of my head pushing me into her.

“Oh yes, right there. Make my pussy happy, make me cum on your tongue,” Leyla moaned heavily, “I’m going to cum, yes, yes here it is, fuck I’m cumming on your tongue!”

I could feel the tensing of Leyla’s body, the pulsating of her pussy, the swollen knob of her clit and the rush of her orgasm pouring down my tongue and chin. As I slowly withdrew my head from between her legs, I could see that the same thing had just happened with Rachel across the hot tub. It’s almost as if they were looking at each other being eaten out by the other's husband and came together. They were both breathing heavily as we all slid back down into the hot tub.

“I don’t know about you boys, but I think Rachel and I are warmed up now. We will meet you two in the house,” Leyla said as the women exited the hot tub and walked inside.

Brian and I just stared at our two naked wives slowly walking into the house naked together. Was there still more in store for the night? What were the women up to now? There certainly wasn’t any complaining from Brian or myself and we slowly got out of the hot tub and dried off. Giving each other a look of curiosity, we both made our way into the house.

We both froze in our tracks at the door to the bedroom in sheer amazement. Rachel and Leyla were on the bed, on all fours facing away from each other. We could see something between them but wasn’t sure what it was. As we looked on for another minute, we realized they had the double ended dildo out. It was in each of them and they were rocking back and forth on it. Their asses would clap together as they drove the dildo into each other, tits bouncing.

“Are you two just going to watch or are you going to help us,” Rachel asked?

Brian and I needed no more prodding. We walked to each side of the bed and stopped, looking at each other realizing we had walked to the opposite sides of our wives. Rachel and Leyla then each laid on the bed, on their backs, heads hanging off the side. Their pussies were so close to one another, Brian wasted no time reaching for the dildo. As Brian worked the dildo between their pussies, I positioned myself over Leyla’s head and rested my cock across her face.

Leyla wasted no time taking my cock into her mouth and as I looked up Rachel had wasted no time doing the same to Brian. Brian and I took turns working the dildo between the women while getting our cocks sucked. It didn’t take long for us both to gain erections and now was the moment of truth. Both women spun around on the bed. Still on their backs, legs hanging off the edge and heads touching. Brian and I gently lifted their legs and prepared to slide our cocks into their warm wet pussies.

I entered Leyla slowly, gently running my hands down her thighs. I began to pump my cock gently in and out of her pussy while ever so slowly moving my hands up her body to her big, soft tits. That is when Leyla reached up and grabbed my arms and pulled me down to her.

“Hey, Brian gives me love. I don’t need you to make love to me, I need you to fuck me,” Leyla whispered into my ear.

This was all the encouragement I needed and raised back up. I took hold of Leyla’s ankles and spread them apart and thrust my entire cock into her dripping pussy. She let out a big moan saying, "yes," and reached over her head grabbing Rachels tits. I looked up and saw that Brian had wasted no time in getting a good fucking rhythm, his balls slapping Rachels ass with every stroke. The women were really getting into it now, reaching over their heads and rubbing each other’s tits. Pinching their hard nipples.

“Make us cum again, fuck us good,” Rachel spouted.

“Yes, make us your sluts, use our pussies,” Leyla added.

Both women began to moan and yell louder and louder. We knew they were both close to orgasm, so we fucked even harder. Grabbing her hips, I began to fuck Leyla with long powerful strokes. I wanted her to feel my cock slamming into the bottom of her pussy. That’s when both of them began to orgasm, their bodies tightening, throwing themselves on our hard cocks. Nipples rock hard as their pussy juice began to coat our shafts and drip down our balls.

While the women were calming down from their orgasm, Brian and I were just getting started. Giving them an orgasm was great but now it was our turn. Just from the language the women were using, we were ready to use their pussies how we saw fit to blow our load. Brian was the first to speak up.

“Take that fucking cock, yea that’s it. You know you want this load,” Brian told Rachel.

“Spread those legs so I can fuck you deep, you know you want all this cock,” I commanded of Leyla.

The talking was doing nothing but speeding up the process. I could feel my balls tightening, preparing to empty another big load from my cock. From Brian’s pace and tensing I could feel he was in the same boat as myself.

“Cover us with your cum,” Leyla shouted!

“Yes, I want to feel it from my face to my pussy,” Rachel added.

That’s all I needed as I pulled my cock from Leyla’s dripping wet pussy and erupted. The first stream hit Leyla right on the face and into her hair. She stuck her tongue out and began licking it from her lips and the next two shots landed appropriately across her big tits. I was losing steam at that point and the last bit eased out onto her stomach. I began to gently slap her clit with my well-spent cock as she rubbed my cum into her tits and licked it from her lips. That’s when I looked up at Brian and Rachel.

“Fuck yes, grab my cock,” Brian commanded as he pulled it from Rachel’s hungry pussy, “pump that cum all over yourself!”

Rachel did as she was told and pumped Brian’s cock for all it was worth. His cum was flying all over Rachel, covering her face and tits. Rachel was breathing hard and had her mouth wide open hoping to catch some of the load she was pumping out. Then as he was finishing Rachel pulled his cock back inside her for one last feel.

Spent, we all collapsed in a heap on the bed. Breathing hard and smiling it was one hell of an evening. There was a silence for a few minutes before anyone spoke. I felt it would be fitting if I were the one to speak.

“I don’t know about anyone else but that had to be one of the most erotic nights of my life,” I stammered.

Everyone nodded in agreement. The night ended well with everyone happy and satisfied and saying our usual goodbyes. I knew on the ride home that this was most likely just the first of many new adventures with our friends. I could only imagine what our next vacation at the cabin would be like together.

 

 

Published 
Written by EroticExperiment
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments