Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This story is the last installment of The Weekend at Dave’s Cottage series. Characters will appear in future stories or series."

I woke up with Rachael on one side of me and Stacey on the other. At some time she had climbed onto the bed and under the covers. Her head rested on my chest and her right leg across my hip. She was snuggled up tight as she slept peacefully.

I wondered what her night with Ed had been like. My night with Rachael had been gentle, tender, almost loving. It had felt almost too intimate. The gentle kisses and caresses, the slow lovemaking with intense orgasms followed by quietly talking. Each conversation was deeper and more intimate, each of us revealing hidden layers of feelings and emotions. Each had led to more kisses, caresses and orgasms.

Rachael stretched out and turned towards me. She smiled at the sight of Stacey cuddled up against me and spoke quietly.

”Thanks, lover. That was just what I needed,” she whispered. “Get some more sleep.”

She kissed me gently and quietly got off the bed and left the room, closing the door behind her. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, feeling more loved than I ever had before, and fell asleep.

*****

When I opened my eyes I felt Stacey moving against me. She snuggled up to me tightly.

”I like this,” she whispered. “Being a couple.”

 I stroked her hair and watched her fingers gently glide over my chest, caressing the light hairs.

”I do, too,” I replied softly. “I need you, Stacey.”

”I need you, too,” she whispered.

I felt a tear drop onto my chest and held her tight as she cried softly at finally hearing my admission.

”I was thinking of .. buying a house,” I announced. “I make really good money now and have a lot put away already."

”Oh?”

”Ed says it’s a good investment for the future," I continued.  "I was thinking... our future.”

She was quiet for a moment before she whispered gently. ”Our future?”

”Yeah, ours,” I said. “If you want...”

More tears fell on my chest. The sun came up and illuminated the room as we lay quietly in silence.

The knock on the door startled us both.

”Breakfast time, sleepyheads,” Karen yelled through the door.

We giggled and got up, dressed and headed to the kitchen. At the table were two empty chairs in the middle on one side, obviously for us. We said good morning to everyone and took our seats. We enjoyed a quiet breakfast with light conversation and there was no mention of the previous day's activities.

I watched and noticed the closeness between each of the couples. The softness in the eyes, the slight smiles, the hand holding and gentle touching. They each had a bond. A strong one. I reached over and put my hand over Stacey’s and felt her grip it tightly.

Ed and I cleaned up the kitchen as the others had coffee out on the deck. I saw Stacey talking intently with Rachael and Karen, the three of them huddled together. She looked happy.

”Hey, kid,” Ed said quietly. “I almost forgot to thank you.”

”For what?” I asked.

He looked around to make sure we were alone before speaking in a low voice.

”For looking after Rachael when she was with her sister. She told me all about it and now her sister is coming to visit us for my birthday!”

”And?”

”And? Kid, she’s my birthday present!  Thanks to you, Rachael and Andrea have agreed they love to share, and since Andrea has always been interested in me Rachael invited her to be my birthday guest.”

 I chuckled and shook his hand. “Well, have a happy birthday.”

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

”Oh, it’s gonna be fucking dynamite, kid.”

”Yes, it is,” I nodded with a knowing smile.

He laughed and patted me on the shoulder. We finished up and I was drying my hands when he jabbed me with his elbow.

”You know what’s happening out there, kid?”

”No. What?”

”Your new life is being discussed. They are filling her head with wifely knowledge and wisdom."

I laughed. “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

”Yup,” he grunted and walked away towards the bathroom.

I walked out to the deck and let Stacey know it was almost time to leave. She nodded and continued her conversation as I said goodbyes to everyone. Stacey followed along, giving hugs all around and promising to come again. We said our thanks and hugged Dave and Karen. Karen asked if I had time for a quick chat before we left. Stacey nodded and I followed Karen to the main bedroom. She closed the door behind us.

”I really like Stacey,” she smiled. “And I really, really like you. You two belong together.”

”I see that now,” I replied.

”I’m so happy to hear that,” she said. “She really loves you, you know.”

I smiled uncomfortably. “Yeah, I know.”

She took my hands and put them on her breasts. She looked up and smiled at me as her hand dropped to my crotch and grasped my cock.

”One for the road?” she asked. “Stacey is saying bye to Dave, too.”

We embraced and kissed as we quickly stripped each other. She sucked me a few times and lay on the bed.

”Roll over,” I said. 

She rolled over and got on all fours on the bed. I grabbed her hips and took her from behind, her ass in the air as I pounded her wet pussy. I squeezed her firm ass and the image of Dave doing the same to Stacey flashed before my eyes. It made me fuck her harder. With a moan, she told me she was about to climax.

”Me, too,” I gasped.

”Cum in me,” she pleaded. “Cum with meeee....”

My cock erupted as she climaxed and made my orgasm intense as my balls poured the huge load into her. I slowly pumped my cock in her as the orgasm slipped away and enjoyed the slick feeling. I pulled out and we lay down together for a moment.

”Do you and Dave do this all the time?” I asked.

”No,” she giggled. “Only out here usually, and only with our group of friends. Until you came along."

”Thank you for including me... us... in your lives,” I said seriously. “It’s meant a lot.”

”We are happy to have you, both of you, in our lives. You really livened things up.”

We chuckled and got dressed before sharing a kiss and a hug. We left the room and found Stacey and Dave sitting in the kitchen with Ed and Rachael.

”See you, kid,” Ed said as he shook my hand.

”See you, Ed. Happy birthday.”

Rachael hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

”You two will have to visit us,” she said. “Ed’s birthday is coming up, maybe you can come to his party?” 

She winked at me and smiled. “I will let you know when.”

She gave Stacey a hug and a little pat on the bum. “See you soon, sweetie.”

”See you, Rachael. Thanks.”

We jumped in the car and headed back to the city. 

“What a nice group of people your friends are,” Stacey said. “ They make me feel so... welcome.”

”Yes, they do,” I replied. “And satisfied.”

 She laughed and slapped my hand. I noticed her taking the ring off and putting it on her right hand.

”You can keep it there for now,” I said. “On your left hand... if you like.”

She smiled. “For now?”

”For now,” I replied as I took her hand in mine.

”Until we get to your place?”

”Until we get our real ones,” I replied with a smile.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments