Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sandy And Ted - Part 2 - Ted's Turn

"Ted arrives early and gets his turn"

22
4 Comments 4
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is part of a series of stories featuring the same primary couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All stories will be linked."

I woke up to find Pam's head next to mine but our bodies apart. Between our legs was Sandy, still face-down in the same place and sleeping soundly. I kissed Pam's forehead and got up. As I went into the bathroom I turned and looked back at the bed. Sandy was still in her school-girl outfit, the plaid skirt up on her back with her perky little ass sticking out. The sight made my cock start to grow.

I showered and dried off. Entering the bedroom I found Sandy cuddling with Pam. They looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Handsome," they purred in unison.

"Good morning, girls," I replied.

I climbed onto the bed and kissed Pam. As I went to kiss Sandy she put her hand up.

"I'm not cleaned up yet," she protested.

I pulled her hand away and kissed her as the dried cum on her face flaked away.

"You shower," I instructed. "Then put that outfit back on."

Sandy giggled and got up. Pam jumped up as well and tickled Sandy's little ass cheeks as she followed.

"I'm coming with you," Pam informed her.

I checked the cameras. Ted's GoPro and camcorder were both dead. Ours was still going and I left it on.

I sat in the chair and relived the night's events in my head as I waited for the women. Sandy was so hot, dressed and acting like a young school-girl. I started to get hard again thinking about it. Her little pussy was so fucking tight.

The women returned wrapped in towels and sat on the bed.

"Sandy has been telling me about Ted's new hobbies. You need to hear this,” Pam said.

I looked at Sandy as she explained that Ted had come home one evening with the cameras and other electronics. He told her he wanted to record her and then watch the videos.

"He got the idea from Doug. Something about a video with Tina," Sandy said. "The idea turned him on big time.

"So I agreed. It's been a long time since he wanted sex so I was up for something new," she added.

I nodded as I listened. Doug had been talking to him... interesting.

"There's something else," Pam offered. "Tell him."

"Ted is more interested in playing with other guys now," she stated.

"As in gay... or bisexual?" I asked.

"I don't know, but he doesn't fuck me or anything. Just asks me to masturbate or maybe jerk him off."

"Has he been fucking other guys?" I asked.

"I didn't ask that. I don't really want to know."

"Have you been with other guys?" Pam asked her.

"Not until last night," she blushed. "Only ever Ted."

"When you called, Ted overheard the conversation," Sandy explained. "He was very excited about your invitation. I told him my idea about the school-girl outfit and he said he would drop me off and bring the cameras."

"Did he say anything else? Anything about us?" I asked.

She hesitated before answering, "He said that you and Pam would understand if anyone would... and for me to have fun and do whatever I wanted."

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she giggled.

"Then get dressed for class," I instructed.

Sandy jumped up and went into the bathroom. I went onto the bed with Pam and pulled her towel off. I started stroking her pussy. She spread her legs apart and I put my finger in her. I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it in little circles as my finger stroked inside of her. Pam moaned and climaxed just as Sandy came back out. Sandy watched as I worked Pam's pussy and gave her another orgasm. Pam dropped back on the bed and let out a big sigh.

"Wow, two in a row," Sandy giggled in a jealous tone.

She looked fantastic in the short plaid skirt, the partly-undone blouse, the little socks - and pigtails.

My cock was rock hard in an instant. I stared for a moment as my brain stopped working. 

"Is something wrong, teacher?" Sandy teased.

"Not at all," I answered. "Come over here."

She climbed on the bed beside me. I told her to turn around, get on top of me, and put her pussy on my face. She lifted the little skirt up as she swung herself over my face. The skirt came down as I stuck my tongue in her little slit and began to lick. She moaned and moved as I worked her pussy. I felt her hand on my cock as I buzzed my tongue over her little clit.

With a gasp, she bucked her hips and climaxed on my mouth. Her pussy pushed into my face as she rocked into me, giving little grunts as the orgasm washed over her. She put her head on my stomach and caught her breath. I lifted her off me and rolled her onto the bed.

The doorbell rang. Ted was here earlier than expected. Sandy looked at me with a look of concern as I got up from the bed. Pam grabbed my arm and said she would get the door and bring him in.

"You continue with the class," she said. "I will get the new student."

I got back on the bed and told Sandy to climb on top of me. 

"You will have better control that way," I said. "Plus Ted can watch you ride my cock."

She giggled and straddled me as Pam and Ted came into the room. Pam dropped her robe and told Ted to undress. He looked her over before taking his clothes off. Once he was nude Pam put one arm around his waist and reached for his cock with the other hand.

"I... I'm not ... that... big..." he said as he gestured at my erection.

"You are just fine," she purred as she began to stroke him.

His cock was just about six inches and slender. He moaned as Pam hugged him, pushing her big tits into him while she stroked his cock. She guided him to the foot of the bed where I lost sight of them.

"You watch closely while she takes a ride on that big, fat cock," Pam told him.

He moaned again. Ted had a clear view of my heavy balls and thick cock as Sandy lowered her little pussy on me. I let her control the motion and heard her moan as she slowly took half of my cock into her. I made sure to pull her skirt up and hold it out the way to give Ted a good view. Sandy suddenly stood up and took off the skirt and blouse. She dropped back down onto my cock.

"That's better," Pam said. "Now we can see all of you."

Sandy's perky little breasts jiggled as she began to bounce up and down. I reached up and grabbed her little pink nipples in my fingers, tweaking and pinching them as she groaned in pleasure. Ted moaned when she leaned forward, giving him a full view of my cock going in and out. I could hear Pam talking to him.

"Look at that, Ted... her little pussy... that big, fat cock fucking her... I know you like it."

Ted whimpered, "Yes."

"Watch that big, thick cock, Ted... watch it disappear inside of her." 

I grabbed Sandy by the waist and thrust my hips hard, driving my cock into her. She gasped and grunted as I held her tight and fucked hard. My cock pounded into her as Ted moaned loudly.

"That's it, Ted... cum while you watch... cum while you watch that big fucking cock stretch her little pussy," Pam urged.

With a loud groan, Ted erupted in Pam's hand. I felt droplets hitting my foot and calf as she pumped his cock.

"That's it... cum for me, Ted... cum all over... look at that big cock while you cum."

Sandy groaned loudly and began shaking as her orgasm hit. Hearing Pam and Ted had added to the excitement of my cock pounding her insides. Her pussy grabbed my cock hard again, squeezing and gripping as she quivered and collapsed on my chest.

I rolled her off and got on my knees. I grabbed Sandy by a pigtail and pulled her mouth towards my cock as I looked at Ted.

"Watch me fuck her mouth," I told him.

He stared with a lusty smile as I pushed my cock into Sandy's mouth. I grabbed both pig-tails and held her head as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth slowly. I looked over at Ted. Pam was on her knees in front of him, sucking his cock while he watched Sandy suck mine. The sight of Pam sucking cock always turns me on and I fucked Sandy's mouth furiously as a result. 

Holy_Russell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holy_Russell

I pulled away before I could cum and let her head go. I moved between her legs and pulled her hips to me. I lifted her legs up and apart and shoved my aching cock into her sopping pussy. I fucked her slowly and worked my whole cock into her as Ted watched. I pulled my cock out, letting him see it covered in her juice before plunging it back in.

Sandy grunted and groaned as I did this. Each thrust was going deep and each time I pulled it out for Ted to see. 

"Oh god... fuck me... fuck me with that big cock," Sandy moaned loudly.

Ted suddenly groaned and I watched as he unloaded into Pam's hungry mouth. He shook as she kept sucking, milking his balls dry. He put his hands on the bed behind Pam's head to steady himself as Pam licked his shrinking cock.

"Holy shit, you give great head," Ted mumbled to Pam. 

She smiled and wiped her chin. Moving around she stood up and leaned over to my ear.

"He is dying to suck your cock. Let him, when you cum," she instructed.

I started fucking Sandy harder and faster as Ted and Pam watched. Pam slowly moved him around to the bed and told him to put his head on Sandy's stomach. He looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"You are going to suck his big, fat cock when he cums," she told him. "You are going to suck it all."

He did as she instructed. It was very different looking at Ted as I fucked Sandy, knowing that he was going to suck my cock. I had never had a guy on my cock before. I decided that I would close my eyes and think it was Pam. As I stroked into Sandy the idea began to appeal to me more. What the hell, I would fuck his face if he wanted me to. I was almost ready.

"He is going to let you suck it, Ted," Pam said.

Ted moaned as I pulled it out of Sandy's little pussy and shoved it into his waiting mouth. He pushed himself onto it, taking the whole length in one swallow. He slowly sucked back to the tip and deep-throated me time and again. Suddenly Pam's face appeared next to his.

"You have to share... that's the rule," she said.

He reluctantly pulled away and Pam took over. Ted was almost as good at sucking my cock as Pam. She knew what I liked. After a few strokes, she pulled away and pushed my cock down to Sandy's waiting pussy. I pushed back into her tight little channel and pumped slowly as Pam's finger flew over Sandy's little clit.

Sandy groaned and lifted her shoulders as she climaxed, whimpering and thrashing. My cock and Pam's finger assaulted her little pussy. As soon as she collapsed, Pam looked up at me.

"Ted's turn."

I pulled my swollen pole out and shoved it in Ted's waiting mouth.

"Suck his big, fat cock, Ted," Pam urged. "Make him fucking cum... suck that big cock... you know you want it."

I groaned as my cock erupted in Ted's hungry mouth. He sucked and swallowed as my balls pumped empty, not losing a drop. My cum flowed into his mouth and throat. I steadied myself as the orgasm slowly washed away and watched as Ted slowly cleaned every last drop from my cock.

"That was fucking hot!" Pam exclaimed.

"You have a fantastic cock," Ted said as he sat up.

Sandy just whimpered as I rubbed my softening cock up and down her slit. I wanted to fuck her again and slipped my semi-hard cock into her. I slowly pumped and felt my cock respond.

"Really?" Pam asked in surprise. "Already?"

"I just have to cum in her again," I replied. "Her pussy is addictive."

Pam giggled, "Do it if you think you can."

I started pumping and felt my cock harden. I sped up and fucked her hard and fast, listening to her groan and grunt as I felt my cum building. She was flopping like a rag doll as I fucked her with abandon.

"Do it, " Pam urged. "Cum in her tight little pussy."

Pam knows that I get off when she talks dirty and uses it to her advantage. She knows what to say and how to say it and can make me cum fast.

"Fuck that school-girl," Pam urged. "Fuck her little pussy... her tight little hole... fill her up... cum in her pussy."

I exploded inside of her and groaned loudly. Sandy moaned as my pulsing cock filled her. I held myself still as I emptied my cock in her until I could no longer kneel. I pulled out, dragging strings of cum with me, and collapsed on the bed.

Ted jumped at the chance and went between Sandy's legs. He slurped and licked her pussy clean. He went down her ass crack and little pucker and got almost every drop of my cum. Sandy climaxed again as Ted ate her, pushing his tongue inside and pulling out any leftovers.

We all lay together and rested. Pam got up and brought some glasses of water for us to share. She took Sandy by the hand and pulled her off the bed. She led her to the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Ted stared at the ceiling in silence.

”It’s okay, buddy,” I said. “We all have different needs at times.”

”I knew you would understand,” he replied. “But I was scared to tell you.”

 I nodded and let him speak.

”I've been into guys for a while. I always wanted to try sucking cock and one day I did. I loved it. One thing led to another and here we are."

We laughed. I pointed at our camera.

”It’s been on all the time,” I said.

”Really?” he said in an excited voice. “Will you give me a copy?”

"Sure, after I do a little editing.”

”Wow.”

”You cannot share it. We have rules,” I informed him.

”Yes, Doug told me when I asked to watch the video of Tina.”

”Uuh... have you and Doug...?”

”No,” he laughed.  “Nobody you would know.”

Pam and Sandy came out and got dressed as we watched.  They went to make breakfast for us. Sandy gave Ted a kiss before leaving the room, saying she loved him and had a great night.  She blew me a kiss. I lay back and closed my eyes.

”Have you been with a guy before?” Ted asked.

”No, that was a first for me,” I admitted.

”I’m glad to hear that,” he said. “I want to rest, so you can go shower first.”

I showered and dried off. Ted was sitting on the edge of the bed when I came out of the bathroom.

”Can I suck you off quick?” Ted asked. “I really want to.”

”Uuh... I am pretty worn out right now,” I replied.

”Let him try,” Pam said from the doorway. “Sandy wants to see.”

”Yes... I do,” Sandy giggled.

I went and stood in front of Ted. He started stroking my cock with both hands until I got hard. Then he started to suck me slowly. He stopped to tongue my head and grabbed my balls in his hand. His other hand pumped my shaft as he sped up his sucking. 

Pam and Sandy came to me, one on each side, and began talking in hoarse whispers.

”Feel that mouth on your cock... how good it feels... makes you want to cum,” Pam said.

”You want to fuck that mouth... fill it with your big cock,” Sandy added.

”Yesss...you want to cum... you want to fill that mouth,” Pam hissed.

”Fuck his mouth. Do it, I want to see it,” Sandy urged.

I put my hands on Ted’s head and started pumping my cock into his mouth.

”That’s it, baby... fuck that throat like you fuck mine,” Pam whispered.

”Do it,” Sandy added. “Fuck his throat like you fucked my pussy.”

I groaned as I pushed my cock as deep as I could and pumped my load down his throat. I held him steady as I pumped out and emptied my aching balls. I felt his tongue working on the underside of my shaft as I pulled back. He swallowed and sucked me again until I let go of his head. On wobbly knees, I looked down to see Ted smiling.

”Thanks for letting me do that for you,” he said.

The girls giggled as they helped me to the chair and sat me down.

”Breakfast is waiting for you,” Pam said. “I know you need it.”

Sandy giggled, “Ted had his already.”

We all giggled.

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments