Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet, Sweet Taste

"One should try everything… really? Really?"

19
15 Comments 15
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The first time at a swingers party turns out better than she expected."

I didn’t sleep all night. I’ve never been so nervous. Should I really do this?

I’m standing naked in front of the mirror, looking myself in the eyes, trying to weigh all my resolutions, all my thoughts, all the pros and cons. Why yes, and why actually not? I make two steps back. I can see all of myself in the big mirror. I look at every piece of me, every curve of my body. Skin imperfections, the small difference in the size of my breasts, the moles scattered over my belly. Am I even pretty? Will they want me? Will they even let me in?

I’m not going! What would I do there? It will be so embarrassing with everyone staring at me. How is one supposed to relax? It’s not worth it.

But suddenly, I see my hands put on black lace underwear, clip the stockings into the garters, cover my curves with a short red dress and put on black high-heels. I add rhinestone earrings as the final touch, lock the door and get in the taxi already waiting in front of the house.

“Where to?”

I hand the driver the visiting card. On second thought, I could probably have just told him the address.

The driver turns around and slides his gaze all over my body. Keep your eyes on the road, pervert, I think, but I don’t say it out loud because on closer look, who is the pervert here? I look out of the window and just stop caring about what is going on inside. There’s still the nervousness clutching at my insides, suffocating me, but there’s also curiousness and… excitement? I’m disgusted by myself, but at the same time, proud of my bravery. Is it brave? Isn’t it just crazy and depraved? So many angles I could look at the situation from in the hour the journey took. But a woman’s mind can really think of many situations that could happen. All of the catastrophic scenarios we are able to think up when something isn’t going according to the plan, or when we can’t imagine what we’re going to be faced with.

I pay the driver and remain standing in front of the door of the club. I can still change my mind. There’s still time. There’s still… I take a slow breath, then I breathe out, put on the mask and walk through the door. Decisive, with narrowed shoulders and nice smile I greet the bodyguards at the entrance. I get a towel and a locker key together with the instructions. I nod to everything, although I’m not sure if I can remember any of the information.

I see the bar, so I might as well start with it. I sit on the high chair, back turned to everything that is going on in the room, but at the same time, facing the mirror behind the counter. I down my welcome drink and ask the bartender for another. “Your first time?” he asks with a wink. I nod curtly and avert my eyes to avoid any other questions. Luckily, he gets it.

I look in the mirror and watch the couples settling down behind my back. They all look nice, and all somehow clearly signal that they belong together. Some already know each other, some look a bit shy and take refuge in the dark corners of the room. Some in their underwear, some wearing the towels only, some wearing nothing at all.

I feel the gaze of a woman a few years older than me. She is sitting on a sofa right behind me, with some guy. She’s looking at me intently, then she presses her body closer to his and whispers something in his ear. A small smile appears on his face and he looks her in the eyes. I turn on my chair to face them. Legs crossed, arms placed on the counter behind me, leaning back comfortably, just looking at them and showing off. I exchange smiles with the woman.

I like her. A tall brunette, long slender legs, slim waist, firm breasts and an honest face I could trust. Somehow, she radiates calmness and warmth, which is exactly what I need right now. It’s time to get ready. I return to the lockers, get undressed, take the towel and go to the showers. I clip my hair up to keep it dry, not to ruin the effort I made at home. I run warm water over my body for a long time, not really thinking about anything anymore. I’m here, and I’d be furious with me if I ran away cowardly. One should try everything… really? Really?

I wash my body meticulously with lavender soap, put on only the garters and stockings and heels, and return to the common room. Most of the couples have scattered all over the club already, but the two of them are still on the same sofa, just their position is different. She’s sitting in his lap, legs spread, hips swinging slowly, eyes closing in bliss.

I come up to them. With no introduction, no asking, I caress her face, kiss her lips, down her chest, take her perk nipples in my mouth and lick her tense belly. I touch her clit with my finger and look her in the eyes to see how she likes it. She throws her head back, raises it again, looks at me. She’s still moving in his lap, swinging her hips, but she grabs a handful of my hair and directs me right down there. I kiss her there and lick a little. It’s the first time I taste another woman. I know my own taste, but this is something else. She’s a little sweeter than me, but maybe it’s due to the lily shower gel she smells of.  

I slide my tongue a little lower to indulge him as well. From the base of his cock I return to her inner lips, the place where they merge in one body. I lick the place and feel him sliding in and out, in and out, in… Her dew runs down his shaft and I try to catch the drops on my tongue. Then I feel her hand in my head again, guiding my mouth and holding me in place until I start taking care of her clit. I move my tongue from side to side, circle it with my tongue, bite down a little. She moans and starts to move faster, making it harder to keep my tongue on the right place, but I’m still trying my best.

MissMiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMiia

When she starts to shake, he takes over and starts to thrust deeply. I keep licking her, waiting for the climax. Her voice gets higher, moans louder. But what comes next… I wasn’t prepared for it. He pulls out, pushes my head away and starts to draw fast circles on her clit. I sit on my heels in front of them, waiting, unsure about what to do. A huge splash suddenly comes out of her, wetting my face, and then my breasts and the rest of my body. I just stare at him holding her firmly around the waist as she writhes in there, keeping her pussy aimed right at me. I lick my lips to taste her again. She tastes even sweeter than before.

They keep cuddling on the sofa and I go to have a shower again. I wash my hair this time, too. It’s wet from her anyway. As I wash my face, feeling the warm streams run down my curves, I keep thinking about what’s just happened. I smile without even realizing it and I find myself looking forward to whatever there is still in store. I dry myself, leave all of my clothes in the locker, and head straight to the pool.

I don’t see the couple from before anymore, but there is a surprise in the form of three men staring at three women who are pleasing each other.

I’m not really in the mood for men today, and I am still full of the previous experience. I want to keep it in my mind a little longer. I soak in the pool and enjoy the view of the three women. Only then do I realize how strange the combination is. A brunette, a blonde and a redhead. Straight out of a movie for adults.

The water is pleasantly warm and I start to lose myself in the memories of the past minutes. Only the kisses of the blonde tear me out of the daydream. She’s kissing my nipples, caressing my face, and suddenly she sticks out her tongue and slides down underwater, until she’s completely submerged. Another surprise of the day. She can stay underwater for quite a long time. I’m almost afraid she will drown in there, with her tongue pressed against my clit. She doesn’t. She comes up, looks me in the eyes, and I nod, jumping up and sitting on the edge of the pool to give her better access.

After a while, the other two join her and start taking care of me. The blonde stays in the pool, caressing my thighs and kissing my secret places. She does it differently than men. She is more thorough, knows exactly where to touch, where to lick, how hard to press down. She has a quick tongue and slender fingers, perfectly synchronized to push me further and further to the climax. She opens me wide and her warm tongue darts inside before making way for two of her fingers. The brunette is kissing my breasts, teasing my nipples and sucking on them. The redhead’s tongue is in my mouth, stealing my moans and pleas.

The combination of these beautiful women, their six hands and three mouths, is breathtaking. I don’t know why they chose me, I don’t know why they stopped playing together for the sake of pleasing me. Maybe it was too obvious that this was my first time, maybe they just didn’t want to leave me there, alone. Maybe… But it doesn’t matter, because their actions and the memory of the first women squirting all over my body soon get me to the climax. As my pussy starts to spasm around the blonde’s quick fingers, the redhead turns my head to the side and buries my face between her soft, large breasts, until I feel like I will suffocate in that sweet trap. I’ve never felt anything more intense in my life. I feel the climax in every cell of my body, and it seems to go on for hours.

The women lay me on a towel next to the pool. My body is heavy, boneless, and pussy still pulsing with delicious heat. The brunette and the redhead spread my legs and kneel over me. I stare up at them as I feel the soft flesh of their pussy lips on my thighs, rubbing against my wet skin. Their breasts are swinging faster and faster, hypnotizing me. They ride my thighs like they are two machines programmed exactly the same. From time to time, their fingers brush over my still sensitive pussy, making me shiver. 

I enjoy the view until the blonde comes into view, squatting over my face. She rubs her clit in slow circles, right in front of my eyes. As the circles get faster, I can smell her scent, mixed with the sharp smell of the pool water. The rubbing on my thighs gets faster as well, slicker and slicker. The blonde’s pussy opens like a flower, her juices pooling out. She takes a grip on my chin and I open my mouth obediently, catching the first drop of the sweet nectar on my tongue. As she orgasms, she pushes her pussy down in my mouth, letting me feel the spasms on my tongue, filling my mouth with delicious taste. 

Even when I come home, I can still taste her, feel the heat of flesh on flesh, and the excitement rushing through my veins. It’s addictive, like a drug, and I want it again, more of it.

This first time wasn’t the last.

 

Published 
Written by MissPeachy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments