Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming Tina - part 2 of 3

"Tina learns who is in charge"

20
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part of a series of stories featuring the same primary couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All stories will be linked."

I showered while waiting for Pam. After towelling off I put my boxers back on and made a drink. I returned to the bedroom and sat in the chair to relax and watched Tina as she slept. She hadn’t moved since I put her in the bed.

Pam arrived and came to the bedroom. We kissed before she jumped into the shower. She came back and sat on my lap.

”She looks worn out,” Pam observed. “How did it go?”

”Great,” I replied. “But she’s not there yet.”

”Doug is,” she giggled. “He is very submissive.”

She told about her evening with Doug. She had made him beg for release, made him crazy with her hands and tongue. She stroked him while he watched the videos I sent without letting him finish until the very end. After he finally came on her face his knees had buckled and he was drained. She had put him to bed before coming home.

”Did he pleasure you enough?” I asked.

”Enough,” she giggled. “His tongue will be very sore in the morning.”

 I laughed and slid my hand between her legs. My fingers crossed her lips and gently pushed inside. She spread her legs and rested her head on my shoulder as I quickly brought her to a trembling orgasm. She moaned as it subsided.

”You and your magic fingers,” she whispered as she kissed me and went to the bed.

”I will stay in the chair,” I said. “You sleep with Tina and look after her when she wakes up.”

 I sent Doug a text telling him that Tina was staying the night and to call her office tomorrow and tell them she would not be available. He would see it when he woke up. I also told him to come over in the morning. I dozed off.

**

I opened my eyes to see Pam and Tina cuddling on the bed. They were talking quietly as Pam stroked her hair and wiped a few tears away. Pam looked over at me.

”We were just discussing last night,” she explained. “She was worried about Doug.”

”Go shower, Tina,” I said. 

She glared at me as she left the bed and closed the bathroom door. I asked Pam to put out something light for breakfast and told her I had messaged Doug to come over.

”What do you have in mind?” she asked.

 She smiled as I told her my plan. With a quick kiss she left for the kitchen as I waited for Tina. She finally opened the bathroom door and glared at me. With her hair wet and wearing a towel she looked nothing like the corporate office Tina I knew. Her dark eyes burned with hatred as she looked at me.

“I have to go to work,” she said angrily. ”Get me my clothes.”

”You are not going to work today, ” I replied. ”You are taking the day off.”

”Look, you bastard, ” she hissed. ”You don't tell me what to do.”

As I stood up and stepped towards her she began trembling. I put my hand on her chin and lifted her head gently. I kissed her.

”You do what I tell you, Tina,” I said quietly. “I own you now.”

She trembled and her eyes softened as I stared into them.

”You must know we love you and Doug,” I continued as I gave her little kisses. “Or we wouldn’t be here.”

She nodded her head slightly.

”You know I won’t hurt you,” I whispered. “Unless you need me to. You know you need me.”

She looked away and then at the floor. I lifted her chin back up and kissed her.

”You can hate me,” I said quietly. “But you need me and I own you now, don’t I?”

”Yes, I need you” she whispered in a trembling voice. “You own me.”

 I took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen. We ate fruit, yogurt and juice in silence. Once done I told Tina to return to the bed and wait for me. Pam and I reviewed the plan as we waited for Doug. He had replied and was on his way over.

 We went to the bedroom to find Tina sitting on the bed. I went to the closet and picked out some ties. Pam sat with her and directed her to lie down and spread her legs. Tina looked at me.

”Do what you are told,” I said sternly.

She spread her legs and we tied each leg to the corner of the bed. We then did the same to her arms. Tina trembled nervously as we finished securing her to the bed. I pulled the towel off and away, leaving her fully exposed. I laid down beside her and began running my hand over her quivering body.

”We are just waiting for Doug,” I informed her. “Then we will do whatever we want to you.”

Her eyes went black with anger. "What do you mean waiting for Doug?” she asked angrily. “He can’t see me like this!”

”He needs to,” I replied. “You need him to watch me do whatever I want to you.”

”Fuck you!” she spat out.

“Yes, you will,” I replied as I slid my hand over her puffy pussy lips. “You will fuck me. And more. While Doug watches.”

”He won’t let you,” she said with uncertainty.

”He will do whatever Pam tells him to,” I said as my finger slipped inside of her. “He belongs to her now.”

 She struggled as my fingers worked on her and began whimpering as she approached climax. I took my hand away.

”Not yet,” I told her. 

“You are such a bastard,” she groaned.

The doorbell rang and Pam left the room. I kissed Tina and pinched her nipples as we waited for her to return with Doug. When they entered the room Doug froze and stared at Tina.

”Time to be my good boy, Doug,” Pam said in his ear. “Take off your clothes.”

He kept his eyes on Tina as he pulled off his shirt and socks. He dropped his pants and boxers, standing up with his erect cock sticking out. It was a little over six inches and slender. Pam reached down and stroked it.

"Go sit in the chair," she instructed. 

Doug sat down as Pam went to the closet and took out more ties. She had him sit on his hands and tied them tightly to his thighs. Kneeling in front of him she looped a tie around each ankle and secured them to the feet of the chair. She looked up him as she slowly stroked his cock.

"Be a good boy for me," she told him. "Watch and wait for your reward."

She took the last tie and wrapped it around his head, using it to gag his mouth.

"I told you, Tina," I whispered in her ear. "He will do whatever Pam tells him. He belongs to her, just like you belong to me."

She looked at me with a confused expression.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "He belongs to you, too."

I smiled as my finger pushed into her pussy and made her flinch. I sucked her nipples as Pam moved between her legs and put her face to Tina's wet slit. I pulled my finger out as Pam's tongue touched her. Her hips thrust up and she moaned as Pam licked her pussy while I pinched her nipples. Just as she was about to climax Pam moved away.

"Not yet," I said.

"Fuck you, you bastard," she hissed.

"Yes, you will fuck me," I replied. "And more."

Pam began licking again as I moved up and put my cock to Tina's lips. I looked over at Doug. His cock was purple and visibly pulsing as he watched. Glistening liquid seeped from the tip as his cock cried for release.

"You need to suck my cock, Tina," I said. "Say it."

I rubbed the meaty tip across her lips. Her tongue tried to touch me. "Say it."

"I need to suck your cock," she whimpered.

Pam stopped as Tina was close to orgasm. I moved in and grabbed her head with one hand as I pushed my cock into Tina's hungry mouth. Doug watched wide-eyed as my cock disappeared into Tina's mouth and reappeared on each stroke. I fucked her throat slowly as Pam continued her teasing assault on Tina's pussy. I pulled my cock away.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

"Do you love my cock, Tina?" I asked.

"Fuck yes, I love your cock," she gasped.

"Do you need my cock in your mouth?"

"Yes. I need to suck your cock, please give me your cock," she pleaded as Pam's tongue swirled over her clit.

I looked over at Doug as I pushed back into her mouth. I grabbed her head with both hands and began fucking her throat faster. Tina moaned and bucked her hips as she neared climax. Pam stopped just as she was about to orgasm. She tried to pull away from me but I held her head tight as my cock exploded in her mouth. I groaned loudly as my cum filled her mouth and pumped down her throat. My cock pulsed with each spurt and throbbed in her mouth as the huge load emptied from my swollen balls. Cum pushed out around my shaft and ran down her chin, dripping onto her neck as I slowly removed my cock and let her head go.

Tina gasped and dropped her head onto the pillow. I stroked my cock and rubbed the remaining drops on her lips before sliding my semi-hard cock over her face. I rubbed it on her cheeks and chin before sliding it back into her mouth. 

"Keep sucking."

She opened her mouth and took the fat head in and began to suck. I moaned as she drew the last few drops out and licked me clean. I looked over at Doug. His face was red and his cock was hugely swollen. The tip was deep purple and seeping constantly as he tried to move and find some way to touch it. I looked at Pam and gestured towards Doug.

She smiled and moved between his knees. I turned Tina's head to face them and told her to watch while Pam sucked his cock. Tina stared as Pam ran a finger along the swollen shaft up to the tip. She scooped up some precum and put it to her lips before moving her mouth over his waiting cock. She slowly pushed down and took his entire cock in her mouth, then slowly pulled back up to the tip. She turned and looked at Tina.

"Can I?" she asked, "Or does he have to wait a little longer?"

Tina looked at me in confusion.

"Your call, Tina," I explained. "He belongs to you, too."

A wickedly evil grin crossed her face as she looked back at Pam.

"Not yet," she hissed.

Pam kissed the tip and moved back to the bed as Doug groaned in despair. I moved down and between Tina's legs as Pam started licking and sucking Tina's nipples. I started playing with her pussy, pushing my finger into her sopping wet hole. Tina moved her hips and moaned, desperate for her own orgasm. I moved my thumb over her clit and teased it gently. 

"Please," Tina pleaded.

"Pam first," I said.

Pam moved herself around and straddled Tina's face. She lowered her pussy down, rubbing it against her lips.

"Eat her pussy, Tina," I instructed. "You know you want to."

"I... I don't think..." she started to say.

"Do what you are told," I said sternly. "Lick her pussy."

She slowly began to lick, her tongue slowly moving as Pam ground herself into her mouth. Pam began giving her instructions.

"Oooh, just like that. Now push it inside... oh yes, oh yes."

Doug was mesmerized by the sight of the two women. His cock throbbed and twitched uncontrollably as a light stream oozed from the swollen head.

"Now lick my clit... faster... like that... oh yes!" Pam cried out as she climaxed.

She pushed herself into Tina's face and wiggled as she moaned in orgasm, soaking Tina's face with her juices. I took my hand away as Tina almost climaxed at the same time. She flailed her hips in an attempt to touch something, anything, for that final release.

"You are such a fucking prick," she lamented loudly as Pam rolled off of her.

I pushed my cock into her and thrust hard, driving it in with one stroke. Tina groaned loudly. I slowly fucked her, pulling out fully and then thrusting back in on each stroke.

"You want me to fuck you, Tina?" I asked.

"God yes," she moaned.

"Do you need me to fuck you?" I teased.

"Yes, please... please fuck me," she whimpered.

"Say it," I said as I drove into her hard.

"I need you to fuck me, you bastard," she hissed as her dark eyes looked into mine.

I pulled her down towards me until her arms were tight over her head. I lifted her legs and wrapped my arms around her thighs. I started fucking at a steady pace.

"Time for you to take care of Doug, Tina," I said as she moaned and groaned.

Pam untied Doug's feet and pulled the gag down.

"Cum on her face for me," Pam instructed as she pointed at Tina.

She untied his hands and he jumped on the bed by Tina's head. Pam grabbed his cock and jerked it as Tina looked into Doug's eyes. With a huge groan his cock exploded, cum erupting in streams over Tina's face as I finally let her reach her climax. She screamed and flailed as the orgasm rocked her. Doug's cum pumped all over her face and in her mouth as they both reached the release they so desperately needed. Tina moved her head up and sucked Doug's cock as the spurts declined, taking it into her mouth and sucking deeply. I held my cock buried deep in her pussy as they both began to recover.

"Holy fuck," Doug gasped as he dropped down onto the bed.

I began thrusting and picked up my tempo as Tina moaned. Doug looked over and watched as I began to fuck her faster, my swollen cock pumping in and out of her silky hole. Pam climbed up and kissed me as I fucked Tina, our tongues playing together.

"Cum in her pussy," Pam whispered. "Make her yours."

I pushed as deep as I could as my cock erupted and filled her pussy. I groaned as the steaming load emptied into her and felt her pussy clench as she climaxed at the same time. She moaned loudly as her climax hit.

"You bastard... you bastard..." she repeated as my cock slowly slid out. It pulled a trail of cum along with it.

Pam moved over to Doug. His cock had hardened as he watched me cum inside of Tina. Pam started sucking him until he was fully hard again.

"Now fuck her," Pam told him. "Fuck her cum-filled pussy."

Tina was like a rag doll, her head flopping side to side as Doug mounted her. He fucked her hard and fast, causing Tina to react and start moving with him.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "Fuck me ..."

"I'm going to fuck you good, bitch," Doug growled. "I'm going to cum in your fucking face again."

"Oh, do it... do it..." she moaned.

Doug suddenly jumped forward and roared as his cock exploded again, spraying his load over Tina's chest and face. He jerked his cock like a maniac as his balls emptied for the second time. He dropped back on his knees and let out a deep breath.

Tina was still moving her hips slightly. I moved my face next to her's and reached my hand in between her legs. I rubbed my finger over her clit while Doug watched. I whispered in her ear as I teased her now-sensitive button.

"I fucking own you, Tina. I fucked your mouth... your pussy... your tight little ass."

"You fucker," she hissed.

"I fucked you while he watched. He watched you give yourself to me."

"I fucking hate you," she whimpered.

"Yes, and you belong to me." 

Tina suddenly bucked her hips up and moaned as she climaxed.

"You bastard... I hate you," she quietly sobbed as her orgasm washed away.

Doug looked at me. I removed the ties from her legs and arms. Tina groaned and winced as she moved them around and rolled over on her side. Doug laid down behind her and spooned her as Pam and I sat together in the chair.

We all dozed off.

----

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments