Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Downfall Of A Schoolteacher 4

"Nikki pushes Lisa a little further into self-discovery"

8
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"It has been a little while since I added to this story. There were so many ways I wanted to take this and I finally decided on the path and it will start turning a little dark in the next few chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It will end up being a 9 part series. Thank you for reading."

Lisa's and my relationship progressed in the predictable fashion. After about two years of dating, we decided to make it official and get married.  The wedding was a simple affair, but with seven kids and five of them being the same age, things were interesting.  My oldest was now eleven and the twins were eight. Lisa’s oldest was ten and her triplets, of course, were also eight.  It became a lot easier and harder at the same time.  My ex had my kids most of the time and Lisa had hers all of the time.  Over our years of dating, her ex basically just checked out of the kids’ lives and I ended up being much more of a father figure to her kids, especially the triplets.

We definitely loved each other, hoping that alone would conquer all challenges and obstacles in our way. It was both romantic and naive at the same time.  Lisa started teaching full time as well.  The pay wasn’t that much more, but she became more involved at the school and she truly loved her work.  It showed.  She would be exhausted at the end of the day, but very happy.

Lisa had always been close to her next youngest sister, Nikki. Over the next couple of years, we hung out with Nikki and Don as frequently if not more frequently than Lisa’s and my mutual friends.  That night in the hot tub in the Smokies brought all of us pretty close.  It was always interesting watching her and her sister interact.  Nikki would push Lisa’s buttons with her raunchy comments and behavior and Lisa would just shake her head and shrug it off.  It had some effect on our bedroom life.  Lisa became more willing to try things that were previously taboo. 

We would start roleplaying sometimes.  I would meet her at a bar and watch her as she flirted with other guys.  I would walk over and sweep her off her feet, being a little more dominant and telling her what to do instead of asking.  This usually made the men surrounding her to either try to be protective and come to her rescue or just watch in awe as Lisa responded in a very submissive way. It was very hot and she could let her submissive side loose a little bit.

That summer, Nikki and Don had just finished a major backyard renovation with a new inground pool and a heated jacuzzi tub right next to it.  We were invited over one night soon after it was finished to have an adults-only pool party. They invited us as well as some friends of theirs that Lisa had not known.  “It’s casual dress, swimsuits or clothing-optional,” Nikki giggled as she told Lisa about the party on the phone.  Lisa just rolled her eyes and shook her head at her little sister’s brazen comments.

“Was she serious about clothing-optional?” I asked Lisa after she hung up with Nikki. 

“No, that is just Nikki being Nikki.” Lisa shrugged off the comment.

I personally wasn’t so sure.  Their house, and specifically their back yard, is pretty isolated.  No nosy neighbors around that could perv out watching some sunbathing or other activities there.  I kept it to myself as Lisa knew her sister a lot better than I did.

The day of the party came. We drove over early to help them get ready. The backyard came out beautiful.  A nice big cement patio that extended around the pool made for a great eating area.  There was plenty of room for all of the lounge chairs surrounding the pool.  Tiki torches were lit to keep the bugs away as well.  Some six-foot evergreen bushes made a nice hedge that surrounded the pool area to give a more private feel to the area.  Don had a sound system installed that connected to speakers that were disguised as fake rocks in some of the mulch beds.

“This came out amazing, guys!” I said to Nikki and Don.

“Wow!” exclaimed Lisa.  “Now that school is out, I think I will be bringing the kids over here a lot more.  This is wonderful.”

Nikki beamed.  “Thank you! I am just glad we got everything done before the summer got started.  It gets so miserable with the heat.” Don just agreed and motioned me to follow him.

He showed me this fancy sound system and a central control unit that controlled some gas fireplaces that were located at different locations around the pool area.  I totally geeked out and probably spent a good twenty minutes asking questions and learning how it all worked.

Lisa went with Nikki to help get things ready.  They brought out the plates, utensils, napkins and condiments while Don and I grabbed a couple of big coolers and wheeled out a kegerator.  As I started to dump ice into the coolers I asked Don about the people that were coming over.  At this point, I didn’t know if they were people that Nikki or Don worked with or just old friends.

“They are all people we met over the past two years,” Don said.  “It’s kind of like a social thing like MeetUp.  People with similar interests meet and do things.  Last summer we had an amazing weekend of kayaking.  We have become a pretty close group ever since,” Don finished.

“Man, that is a great idea,” I said.  “I’ve been trying to think of things Lisa and I could do with other couples.  I saw a MeetUp kayaking group for thirty-somethings online.  I was just thinking of signing us up for that.  Meet once a month at a different river or creek and spend the day swimming, floating, paddling and drinking…”

“Similar but different,” Don said.  “We aren’t just focused on one thing like kayaking.  We do all kinds of things together. Camping, travelling, we did a cruise with them… stuff like that.”

“I see,” I said.  “That may be more in line with what I am looking for.  How can I sign up?”

Dan turned a little and stopped looking me in the eye. “Let’s see how tonight goes,” he said.  “See if you like this group and maybe you can join us.  If not, I can give you the URL to the website before you leave and join a different group.”

“Sounds great, Don. Thanks.”

Lisa grabbed the pool skimmer to remove a few leaves floating in the pool while Don added some chemicals to the jacuzzi.  I went into the garage to get the various swimming noodles and the pool volleyball kit. Nikki went into the house to get the fruit plate and other food ready.

After all the setup was done, we got into the pool before other guests arrived.  We all grabbed a beer and a swimming noodle and floated around for a little while.

“I just noticed something,” I said to Don. “Do you notice how the guys are using these noodles versus the girls?”

As Don looked he noticed what I was talking about.  The guys wrapped their arms around the noodle and leaned back to float.  The girls, on the other hand, straddled them and basically just ride the noodle like a horse. 

“You know what would be funny?” I said to the group. “What if we put a vibrator motor down the holes of these noodles?  That will make for a lively party.”

Don said, “We should market that. I have the perfect name for it. The Naughty Noodle.” We all chuckled.

“What about the 'Ooodle'?” I commented.

Everyone had a good laugh.  I looked over at Nikki and I saw a devilish grin come across her face.

“Lisa, come with me,” Nikki said as she jumped out of the pool and grabbed a towel.  Lisa quickly followed her into the house.

Don and I just looked at each other and shrugged. A few minutes later, Nikki and Lisa emerge from the house with some sex toys of different shapes and sizes.  Names like “eggs” and “bullets” were mentioned and I started getting curious.  Apparently, Nikki had a few remote-control toys that were waterproof that she would use from time to time. She and Lisa started shoving these toys into the holes that run through the center of the swimming noodles.  With the help of a broom handle, they managed to get them lodged in the middle of the noodle.

The girls mounted the noodles and turned on the eggs with the remote control.  There was a lot of material between the noodle and their lady parts, so they had to turn the power way up to have the desired effect.

Now Lisa only had a dildo at home that Nikki gave her as a gift after her divorce, so the vibrator was a new thing for her. She was definitely enjoying the new sensation.

“Lisa?” I said. “Lisa!” I said louder.  She was lost in a pre-orgasmic bliss when she snapped out of it.

“Oh, did you say something?” she giggled. 

“Are you enjoying your float?” I asked.

“Very much!” she said with a big smile.  Don and Nikki just laughed.  Nikki was enjoying the sensation as well. She was gyrating a little bit under the water.

While the girls got all worked up, Don and I started talking.

“This could get interesting,” I said.

“I know.  They are both ramping up,” said Don. 

“The after-party festivities at home will be pretty fun tonight,” I said.

“I don’t think they will be able to make it until after the party,” said Don.  "The way they are going, we may have a repeat of the Smokey Mountain hot tub session.”

“What about your other guests?” I asked.

“Well, to be honest, they may just join in.” Don looked at me carefully to judge my reaction.

“Um, okay. Explain, please?”

“Please don’t say anything. This is very sensitive and Nikki would kill me if she knew I told you,” he said. “Nikki and I occasionally go to a … swingers' club. The guests tonight are people we have met there but have known for a long time.”

After the initial shock wore off, I looked at him.  Then I looked over at Nikki.  “So that group of yours you mentioned that you do everything with…. It’s a swingers' group? And you have slept with these couples?”

“Yes.”

Does Lisa know?” I asked.

“No.  And please don’t tell her,” he said. “If things progress the way I think they will tonight, she will find out sooner rather than later.”

Those words caused me to feel a sudden sensation of dread.

“I don’t know, man,” I said to Don after a minute or so.  “She is just coming out of her shell and I am not sure I am ready for something like that. I can’t help but feel that I would be extremely jealous if she were with another guy.”

Don sensed how uncomfortable I suddenly became.

“Swinging isn’t all wife-swapping and the stuff you hear about,” Don clarified as he placed a hand on my shoulder. “There are some swingers that do what’s called soft-swap. It means they give and receive oral, but no penetrative sex.  Some couples just like to fuck each other surrounded by naked, sexy people having sex.  Kind of an exhibitionist/voyeur thing.”

“What category do you guys fall in?” I asked.

“Full-swap,” he said.

“How do you deal with the jealousy? I can’t get past that.  Nikki fucks other guys. It would drive me crazy.” I said.

“It’s a perspective thing.  Nikki and I have been together for fourteen years now.  We love each other. We will always be together.  The bond we have has gotten so much stronger since we started this.  We look at swinging as just sex.  We are able to separate the two.  Kind of like a fun hobby, but we both know who we are going home with,” Don stated. “It also forces us to communicate on a whole other level.”

There were so many questions I had. How far do they go?  Is Don bi? Is Nikki bi?  All of these things started swirling around in my head and they all felt inappropriate to ask.  I took a couple of deep breaths and a long swig of my beer, emptying the solo cup.  Conversations for later, I told myself.

“I won’t say anything to Lisa.  I am curious how she will react and see how far out of her shell she actually is,” I said.  “Is there some expectation of… you know…. doing swinging stuff tonight?”

Dan chuckled. “No, none at all.  You will find this group, as well as almost every other swinging couple we have met, are all incredibly considerate and nice.  There is no pressure and they all know you guys are vanilla…”

“Vanilla?”

“Not in the lifestyle,” Don clarified.  “There will definitely be some flirting and some petting.  Maybe some couples will mix it up and make out or something and I wouldn’t be surprised if people got naked at some point in the evening, but no one will go further than that…”

“What?  You were just going to say something…” I said.

“No one will go further than that unless you and Lisa start something…” he said.

“I can’t help but feel this was kind of a setup by your wife…” I said suspiciously.

Dan laughed. “You are starting to understand how my little slut’s mind works.  She thought it was time to expose Lisa to this.  I think she knows you a little bit too.  She believed that you would just go with the flow and see where things lead.  Sounds like she was right.”

I smiled and gave a slight nod.

I turned around toward the edge of the pool to pull myself up and get another drink.  I glanced at Don and saw him wink.  I turned and saw that it was Nikki he was winking at. Nikki returned my glance with a smile.

“Total fucking setup,” I said to myself. “Nikki will kill me if she knew I told you… Bullshit,” I continued my internal dialogue. I smiled and shook my head as I went back to the keg.

“Anyone want anything while I am up?”

Guests started arriving shortly after I refilled our drinks.  There was a nice thirty-something couple, Tony and Ryan, that were the first to show up.  They were extremely nice.  Ryan was a gorgeous blonde bombshell.  She reminded me of the old WWII pinup girls but with a much tinier bathing suit.  The little triangles covering her DD breasts were barely holding things together.  Tony was a classic-looking Italian guy:  dark hair, brown eyes, bronze skin with an athletic build. He wore some board shorts.  They wasted no time getting in the pool.  As Ryan took off her shorts, I could not help but notice another struggling triangle of material covering her mons.

Three other couples showed up and Nikki and Don started having to play host and hostess. Michael and Trish, a sexy couple that both had brown hair and brown eyes.  Michael had a goatee.  Both were in excellent shape. Tom and Michelle and Marshal and Corine rounded out the other guests.  They all seemed very different but they had one thing in common: they were all fucking gorgeous.

I moved over closer to Lisa and we started talking with the other couples.  We were glued to each other. I don’t know if it was subconscious or what.  Now that Don had spilled the beans as to the nature of his guests, I didn’t want Lisa alone with any of these swingers. I clearly had a lot of thinking to do about all of this.  Lisa just remained her friendly self and socialized like it was any other party.  “Ignorance is truly bliss,” I thought to myself.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

As the night progressed, I found I really liked all of Don and Nikki’s friends.  They were incredibly nice, very respectful, intelligent and friendly but not in a sexual way. I definitely had a filter on when I first met these people, but they were so friendly I couldn’t help but like all of them.

My paranoia started slipping away and I did not feel as uncomfortable leaving Lisa alone as I first did.  I felt I could relax more and start to enjoy the party.  As I looked around at all the sexy people I started imagining fucking some of these beautiful women.  It was more of a possibility to happen than I would have ever thought. Then another unbidden thought popped into my head… That group of sexy women included my sister-in-law, Nikki.

Nikki was extremely hot, but if this were to happen, it would be totally awkward.  I put that thought out of my head and with the liquid courage I had already ingested, I started to turn the tables a little bit.  I went back over to Lisa and then I started flirting with the couples we interacted with.

I caught Lisa sending me sideways glances every now and then.  But she also started getting into it a little. An arm touch here, a light elbow grab there, it was getting pretty charged.  As the other couples felt more comfortable, they started pairing off with other people.  I thought my flirting game was pretty on, but I was a fucking amateur compared to some of these couples.  The overt innuendos made by some of the women shocked Lisa and made me start to blush.

It was very fun to watch. It wasn’t until Lisa saw Ryan making out with Michael that things started to shift.  We were talking with Trish, who we knew was Michael's wife. Trish turned to see where Lisa was looking and saw her husband making out with the hot blonde Ryan. She turned back and smiled. “Isn’t she beautiful?” she said to Lisa.

“Um… you don’t mind that your husband is…?” stuttered Lisa.

“Not at all. He really likes her. Whenever we all get together, Ryan and Michael always pair off early in the evening,” she said.

She slightly turned toward her husband and Ryan again and said nonchalantly, “It has been a little while since they fucked though…”

“What?” Lisa said, probably a little too loud as several people turned to look.

Trish laughed at Lisa’s reaction.  “Honey, this group is very close,” said Trish with an emphasis on the word “very”. “I’ve slept with Tony too.  As well as most of the men here.” Trish said that last part as she looked at me.  My assumption was that the “almost everyone” comment meant everyone but me.

“So, you guys are…” Lisa stammered as Nikki came up beside her.

“Swingers," finished Nikki.  “We all are. Don and I included.”

Lisa’s mouth kept opening and closing like she wanted to ask something and then changed her mind.  This went on for a little bit until Nikki showed some mercy and interjected.

“Deep breaths,” she told her older sister.  “It’s okay. Breathe.”

“What the fuck, Nikki?  Why didn’t you tell me?” Lisa said.

“I just did.  You are finally starting to loosen up about sex and everything and I didn’t think you were ready… until now,” said Nikki.

Lisa looked at me. “Did you know about this?”

“I just found out tonight. Don told me about three hours ago,” I said.

“And you didn’t tell me?” Lisa whined.

“What would I say? 'Oh, by the way, all the other guests at the party sleep with your sister and your brother-in-law every once in a while'?” I said. “How well do you think that would go over?”

Nikki was loving this.  She just stood there and smiled like the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland.

“Besides, it became clear to me that your devious little sister had a plan for all of this and my guess is you needed to have a couple of drinks in you and meet these people like you did before she dropped the bomb.”

Nikki took Lisa aside for a little while and they had a long conversation as Don took on all of the host duties.  I hopped out of the pool to get the grill going and help out while Nikki was consoling her older sister.

After a while, I started hearing giggles from their end of the pool and then Lisa shouting to me that she needed another drink.

I obediently got her drink and delivered it with a bow. “At your service, my queen…” Another set of giggles and I went back to the grill.

Lisa came over to me about thirty minutes later and gave me a long hug and a passionate kiss.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m getting there.  It was a little bit of a shock. What do you think of all of this?” Lisa asked.  At that point, Don came over to relieve me of my grill duties and motioned with his head to move over to the couples' lounge chairs at the other end of the pool.

I took Lisa’s hand and we went over and lay down next to each other. “To be honest,” I continued. “At first I was pretty freaked out. But as I met these people and how close friends they all are to each other and how nice they are… I don’t know.  Not what I would have expected."

“I know what you mean. They are so normal. Soccer moms, a lawyer, a nurse, a couple of the guys own their own businesses… Not what I would have expected either.”

After a minute, Lisa continued, “I don’t know if I could ever do that… Swinging, I mean. I want you all to myself.” I smiled and gave her a passionate kiss that lasted a couple of minutes.  She started to grind her pussy on one of my legs.

I broke the kiss. “But the thought of it is really turning you on right now, isn’t it?”

Lisa smiled and nodded her head with a giggle.

I explained to Lisa what Don explained to me earlier about the types of swinging and that the group would follow our lead as to how hot it got tonight.

“That was another reason I didn’t want to tell you right when I found out.  I can’t help but feel we are being the wet blanket being the only vanilla couple here. They all would probably be naked and fucking each other right now if it weren’t for our presence…”

Lisa grew concerned.  “Do you think we should leave?”

I smiled and said, “There is another option.”

After shedding our bathing suits, Lisa and I walked hand in hand back to the main party buck-naked. It was scary as hell. It wasn’t like I knew for sure what would happen. Lisa had to take a few minutes to steel herself with some deep breaths and both of us finishing off the drinks we brought with us.

As we came into the light, we received a round of applause and some wolf whistles.

Then we heard Michael shout, “Now let's get this party started!”

Nikki came over and hugged Lisa. “Are you okay?”

“Freaking out right now… does it show?”

Nikki tweaked one of Lisa’s rock-hard nipples. “Not a bit!”

Everyone started losing their bathing suits. It was like a fucking porn movie. Everyone naked and fondling each other. Laughing and having a generally good time.  There was one very interesting pool game going on.  They called it reverse cockfighting.  The women would sit on the men’s shoulders but reversed so their pussies were in the men’s faces.  The women had to verbally direct the men where to walk so the women could engage in the wrestling common in the traditional cockfighting game in a pool.

Once our nervousness started to subside and the sexiness of the situation started to sink in, I started getting hard.  Lisa saw this and smiled.  We grabbed something to eat and a couple more beers and went over and sat at one of the tables.  All of the couples came over once Don brought the food trays over from the grill.

It struck me as to how nakedness was such a non-issue with everyone. They carried on like old friends until Tony made a comment to Lisa and me.

“So it looks like we have another big cock in the group.” Tony raised his glass in salute to me.  The ladies all giggled and Lisa moved a little closer to me, looking down.

“I wouldn’t mind riding that for a while,” said Trish. Then it was my turn to look down and blush.  Everyone laughed including Lisa.  Nikki came to our rescue.

“Despite their bravery at going naked, they are still vanilla,” Nikki said. “So hands off, you bunch of pervs!” Everyone laughed.

They all were wanting to make sure we were cool with everything. I spoke to the group.  “Needless to say, this was all a shock to Lisa and I. Now that we have gotten to know all of you, we didn’t want to be the wet blanket to whatever kind of fun you typically have. It is still very unnerving for both of us.  I don’t want to speak for Lisa here, because we really haven’t had the time to talk about any of this. But I personally want to do a lot of thinking and soul searching before going down this lifestyle path and maybe together, we may find it is just not for us.”

Lisa spoke up. “I agree, honey.  There is a lot to talk about after tonight.” A few chuckles went up around the table. “But please,” Lisa continued, “Don’t let any of this stop you guys from having a good time.” She looked at me and said to the group, “This is still an incredibly hot situation and right after we eat, I am going to drag my husband over to that lounge chair by his big cock and fuck his brains out!”

A cheer went up from the group. I felt the pressure immediately lift after Lisa said that.

True to her word, Lisa stood up, reached over and grabbed my eight-and-a-half-inch cock by the head and started to pull me.  I stood up to some giggles from some of the ladies and followed Lisa to the lounge.  I looked over my shoulder and saw the group of our new friends look at us, look at each other and then all got up and followed us.  Some got into the pool near the lounge chair and others stood or sat in a nearby lounge chair to watch.

I looked at Lisa and she seemed to have tunnel vision. She never looked at any of them.  Just into my eyes or at my dick.

She sat on the lounge while I stood in front of her.  She took my cock into her mouth and after about four head bobs, she took my cock into her throat. A few of the guys let out an “oooh” or an “aaah”.  After nearly five years together now, Lisa knew exactly how to suck my cock.  I was so fucking hard I couldn’t believe it.

She moved slowly at first and then picked up speed.  She dropped her hands away from the base of my shaft.  That was my signal to grab the back of her head and just start fucking her face as fast as I could.  Usually, Lisa does the slow cock-worship type of blow jobs.  Only occasionally do I ever go full-face fuck with her and tonight was one of those nights.  The saliva was flowing and the swallowing sensation felt so fucking amazing. Lisa felt I was getting close and stopped. Gave my cock a kiss and a squeeze and then lay back on the lounge and spread her legs.

That was the only invitation I needed.  Usually, I start kissing down her body and suck on her wonderful C-cup tits before I head to her cunt, but she wanted me there now. I dove right in kissing her inner thighs and giving them a little nibble.  I moved over and sucked one of her fleshy outer labia into my mouth, hard.  I did the same to her other labia.  I started to kiss around her pussy and then slid down her slit and stuck my tongue as far into her wet and ready pussy as I could.  I moved up her slit and started playing with her clit.  I like to do a soft jab under her hood to wake things up followed my gentle sucking of her clit and then a flat tongue with lots of pressure around her hood.

I dipped down one more time to her vagina and swirled my tongue around to get her flavor into my mouth.  As I enjoyed the taste of her sweet nectar, I brought two fingers up and inserted them into her waiting opening.

I started moving my fingers in the come-hither motion behind her vaginal wall massaging her g-spot as well as the smooth patch behind it.  As I kept up my ministrations, the smooth patch started to grow like it was filling up with fluid. Lisa’s hips were moving fast now and I knew what was coming.  I sat up and placed my other hand on top of her mons applying downward pressure and then started jack-hammering my fingers in and out of her while I curled my fingers up to hit her g-spot. A couple of loud moans and then she released a massive stream of girl cum from her pussy. The intensity also caused her bladder to release a little and a small stream of pee escaped as well.

Lisa was semi-conscious as she was riding the wave of her first orgasm.  I tested her sensitivity after a minute by gently touching her clit.  She looked into my eyes and said, “Fuck me!”

When she is like this, regular missionary will just not do.  So I picked her legs up and moved them to her shoulders.  I unceremoniously inserted myself deep in her pussy in one thrust. She let out a little screech followed by a deep guttural moan.  I fucked her for all I was worth, going as deep as I could.  I had to adjust my angle because if I went straight in, I would be banging on her cervix pretty hard.  She once described the feeling as being punched in the stomach, so it gave me some context and that I should avoid that. With the angle changed, I just kept pounding into her. I could tell by her expression that she was on the verge of another massive orgasm.  Her eyes were rolled back into her head and her head was rolling left to right.

Her abdomen suddenly contracted and her upper body jerked up like she was doing an ab crunch and another stream of squirt escaped around my dick. She immediately lifted her hips away from my cock and to the side.  She started to rub her clit and the second and third stream of cum came shooting out of her now-well-fucked pussy.

While I watched and waited for her orgasm to subside, I stroked my cock.  Apparently, I was closer than I thought because, after a few strokes, I moved closer to Lisa’s face. "I’m cumming, babe!"

It didn’t immediately register until the first stream hit her across her face and even into her hair. She snapped out of it, grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth to take the final four or five shots of cum into her mouth.

Spent, both of us lay down on the lounge holding each other.  The crowd that gathered was quiet. Too quiet. So I looked around. Ryan was standing near us with a tear in her eye. “That was fucking beautiful.  Thank you!” she said as she grabbed Michael’s hand and went back to the food area.

The couples moved on, quietly saying how hot that was. After a minute, Nikki came over and spoke softly with her sister. “You have some serious blow job skills, big sister!” she said. Lisa just smiled. And closed her eyes.

It took about thirty minutes but we eventually rejoined the party.  After our little show, apparently no one could keep their hands off each other.

I saw Trish fucking Don. Ryan was taking Michael doggie-style.  I saw Nikki giving a blow job to Tom, the male from another couple we met that night.  Tony was eating Corine’s pussy and really getting into it.  Lisa and I watched and perved on the whole scene.  It wasn’t long before we both got ready again and went to the hot tub to fuck some more.

About 1:30 a.m. we went back home.  Later that day we would stop by her mom’s house to pick up the kids, but for weeks after that party, we were still very fueled by what we saw and what we discussed about possibly joining the swinging lifestyle.

 

 

Published 
Written by BosBuano
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments