Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Trouble with Tiffany

"Tiffany and Mike ask us to help with a problem."

21
3 Comments 3
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is part of a series of stories involving the same primary couple. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All stories will be linked."

I returned home from the meeting in a good mood. The new client was pleased and had agreed to a long-term contract. I was pleased with myself for closing the deal. As I pulled in I saw Tiffany's Jeep in the driveway.

I entered the house to find Pam and Tiffany in the kitchen. Pam was wearing her usual shorts and t-shirt. Tiffany was wearing a very short white skirt and a white tank top. Her huge breasts hung freely with her thumb-sized nipples showing through the material.

"Hello, handsome," Tiffany said with a big smile.

"Hello, Tiffany," I smiled back.

Pam explained, "Tiffany decided to come for a visit."

"That's great. I haven't seen you in a while," I said.

I put my arm around her and went to kiss her on the cheek. She turned her head and my lips landed on hers. She pushed her mouth into mine and I felt her tongue pass over my lips as she pulled away. Her eyes twinkled as she looked into mine.

"Yes... too long," she said as she turned her head away.

I glanced over at Pam. She had a mischevious smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as well. She winked. Obviously, they had been talking about our new open relationship.

"Tiffany has something to show you," Pam teased.

"Oh really?" I replied.

Tiffany sat on a bar stool and swivelled around so that she was facing me. She put her bare leg out and touched my knee with her toes.

"Remember my little flower?" she asked coyly.

At our last house party, I had spotted a new tattoo on Tiffany's ankle. I had kneeled down to look at it and looked up her skirt when I did. Her lovely blonde pussy had been big, juicy and inviting. After a little flirty talk, I had kissed her tattoo and told her much I liked it.

"It's beautiful. Of course I remember it." 

"Well, I got another one. For you."

"For me?" I asked in surprise as  Pam giggled.

"For you," Tiffany answered. "As I told Pam, you were the first to notice it and you had a very close look at it. You seemed to love it."

"I do."

"So I went and got another one... just for you," she purred.

Pam was leaning forward on her elbows with her chin on her hands, watching my face. She had a sly smile.

"Don't you want to see it?" Pam asked teasingly.

"Yes. I would love to," I answered. "I don't know what to say. I'm honored."

Both women giggled as they looked at each other.

"You are going to love it," Pam added. "I do."

"You have to kneel down, though," Tiffany instructed. "If you want to see it."

I looked at them both and got on my knees in front of Tiffany. She told me to lean forward as she pointed at the tattoo on her ankle.

"It's a little higher up than this one," she teased.

Her short white skirt slid higher up as she spread her legs apart. I followed her finger along her shapely calf and up her firm, meaty thigh until her finger stopped. There at the very top of her inner thigh, right next to her uncovered pussy, was a little colorful flower.

I looked at her pussy first. The big pouty lips were bare, the golden hair curls gone. Her meaty inner lips were glistening with dampness as the big pouty ones were becoming swollen and reddish. It was so inviting.

"Look really close at the flower," Pam urged.

I turned my attention to the little tattoo on her inner thigh. It was a beautiful little flower, somehow different than the other one but similar. It took me a moment to realize that the middle of the flower had a black outline to it. It formed the letter A. 

"Is that an A?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," Tiffany answered."It's your initial."

I was stunned speechless as I stared at the little flower next to Tiffany's pussy with my initial in it.

"I told you... I got it for you," she teased. "You can touch it if you want to..."

I reached up and ran my finger over the little flower, caressing it gently. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss it. I put my lips on it as her womanly fragrance wafting into my nostrils and kissed it gently. I pulled myself away, resisting the urge to run my tongue up her juicy slit.  I looked up at her beaming face.

"It's so beautiful... thank you," I said quietly.

"You really like it?" she asked coyly.

"Yes. I love it... I'm very flattered," I replied as I stood up and watched her eyes move from mine to the huge tent in my pants.

"It sure looks like he loves it!" chirped Pam.

I actually blushed a little.

"Does Mike like it?" I asked.

"He hasn't seen it," Tiffany replied. "It is for you so you get to see it first... well, Pam saw it first."

The two exchanged glances and a little giggle.

"She wanted to make sure it was okay with me. We talked about it before she got it," Pam assured me. "I love it."

"What if Mike notices the A... what will you tell him?" I asked.

"He won't notice it," she replied.  "He is never down there."

I looked up at Pam as Tiffany picked up her wine glass and took a long sip. She kept the glass in her hand as she spoke.

"Mike has no interest in that anymore. You should know that as he spends so much time with you."

"He never said anything about that. He still comes to the gym every week. I never thought him about him not having interest. He said you had no interest in him anymore," I confided.

"Me?" She said as she pointed at herself. "Well... he is not being honest with you, then."

Pam put her hand on my shoulder and suggested I have a conversation with him. I agreed.

"Why don't you go have a shower and we can talk some more," Pam suggested.

"Sure... I do need to freshen up a little," I replied.

Pam followed me down the hallway into the bedroom and put her arms around my neck. She pressed her body into mine and kissed me.

"You know the rules we have?" she coyly asked.

"Yes."

"I want to make one exception for Tiffany. An exchange, we can call it," she continued.

"Exchange?"

"Yes. You get one and I get one. I'll give you one in exchange for allowing Tiffany to act on her own."

"You mean not tell Mike anything?" I asked. "I don't know if I want to do that."

"Call him," Tiffany said from the open doorway. "Ask him whatever you want."

We turned and looked at her. She leaned against the door frame, arms and ankles crossed.

I shook my head, "No, that is not how it works for us," I said. "You have to make the call. We have an approval-only rule, no hidden cheating or sex play.”

"He will talk with you," she replied. "You know he will. He will be okay with this.”

"Give me a few minutes," I said. "But be aware that no means no."

Pam nodded her head in agreement.

I left the room and thought about the situation as I sat on the couch. We have been friends for decades, shared almost everything. So why was he not saying anything about his lack of desire?  He talked as if everything was the same as it always was and complained about Tiffany's lack of interest. She was very believable in her assertion that Mike was the one with no interest.

I made the call.

I told him that Tiffany was at our place. He said he knew. I explained the situation, talked about our current lifestyle and asked him what was going on. He said Tiffany had told him about our new arrangement after hearing about it from Pam. He was quiet for a moment before explaining that he had developed a prostate problem and he was no longer able to function in a sexual manner. He had not wanted to tell us about the issue as he hoped it was temporary.

"I was afraid she would leave me, she is still younger and she gets horny," he said. "I thought about it and we decided to ask you if you would...  help me with her."

"Help you?"

"Yeah. You know... take care of that for me. Then I know she is safe and won't go looking elsewhere."

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked. "I need to know you and I will be good."

"I'm sure," he replied. "Can you put her on the phone?"

I went to the bedroom and gave Tiffany the phone. I asked Pam to come to the living room.

I told her everything Mike had said, in detail. She told me she had suspected something for a while as he had stopped flirting with her and the other women some time ago. I had never noticed. Tiffany had confided in her a month ago.

Tiffany came to us and handed me the phone again. I listened to Mike as he assured me things were going to be good and that he was grateful that Pam and I understood. I asked him if he wanted to come over. 

"No. This is between you and Tiffany. I don't need to know any more than that," he replied. "And you don't have to ask in the future."

He hung up. We sat together in the living room for a few minutes in silence until Tiffany spoke.

"Mike and I talked about this a little while ago,” Tiffany explained. “Then I talked to Pam.”

Pam nodded in agreement. “I said we would be happy to help.”

"So now what?" Tiffany asked.

Pam went to the kitchen and came back with the wine glasses and gave one to Tiffany. She told me to go mix a drink while Tiffany and she had a chat. She patted the couch seat beside her.

"Come and sit here, Tiffany," she instructed.

As Tiffany sat next to Pam I went and mixed a drink. I drank it all. I poured another and drank it all. I brought the bottle of wine from the kitchen and refilled the women's glasses.

ZaraMartines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraMartines

"I"m going for that shower," I said. "You two can start without me if you like."

I jumped in the shower and dried off. I walked out of the bathroom to find the two ladies sitting on the bed.

“We wanted to wait for you," Pam said.

I noticed both women were still dressed.

"How about you ladies help each other get undressed?" I offered.

They both smiled and stood up. I sat in the chair and watched as Pam and Tiffany began kissing and slowly removing each other's clothes. Pam lifted Tiffany's shirt over her upraised arms and took one of Tiffany's thumb-sized nipples in her mouth. She sucked on it as her hands ran over Tiffany's body, feeling her back, hips and ass.  She then pulled off the skirt. She put both hands on Tiffany's generous breasts and squeezed them as Tiffany moaned quietly.

Tiffany's hand went to Pam's waist and pulled down on her shorts. They fell to the floor in silence. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched Tiffany remove Pam's t-shirt and begin sucking on her erect nipples. The two of them kissed as each slid a hand between the other's legs. Their hands were moving, making them both moan.

Tiffany was surprisingly firm and toned for a bigger girl. Her ample thighs and ass were firm and her melon-sized breasts barely sagged under their weight. Her waist curved in above her hips, and while thick, was solid and firm.

I couldn't wait to fuck her.

Both women suddenly left out a little moan and shivered. They both had an orgasm while playing with each other.

Pam led Tiffany over to where I was sitting and they kneeled down in front of me. I slid myself to the edge of the seat so I could spread my legs and thrust my swollen cock out.

"Wow... so big and thick," exclaimed Tiffany with her eyes wide.

"Do you think you can handle that?" Pam teased.

"Fuck yes," answered Tiffany.

Each put a hand on my throbbing shaft and they stroked it together. Pam looked at Tiffany.

"Go ahead."

Tiffany smiled and put her mouth over my cock, sucking the fat head into her mouth. She slowly sucked up and down while Pam pumped my swollen shaft. Tiffany's long blonde hair fell over and covered most of my view. I reached down and held it away from her face and watched as my cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Pam took her hand away and Tiffany tried to swallow more of me. She got as far as seven inches before choking and pulled her mouth off of my cock. Gasping, she tried again and got to the same point. She pulled away again.

"God, it's so fucking thick, Pam... can you take it all?"

Pam smiled at her and put her mouth over my cock. She shifted her body slightly as she slowly sucked me deeper into her mouth and down her throat. Tiffany watched in amazement as Pam took my whole cock in her mouth and buried her nose in my pelvis.

"Wow... I want to learn that," Tiffany said in a jealous tone.

Pam lifted her mouth away and kissed Tiffany.

"You will," she giggled.

I reached down and grabbed Tiffany's huge breasts, feeling the heft, and told her to wrap them around my cock. She came forward and my cock was enveloped by the glorious mass. She slid them up and down my spit-covered pole.

When she pulled away Pam took me deep into her mouth again. After a good sucking, she moved away and went to the bed. She patted the bed, beckoning Tiffany. Pam kissed Tiffany and told her to climb on so I could fuck both of them. Tiffany straddled Pam and stuck her big firm ass in the air. I moved in behind them and admired the glistening wetness in front of me.

As they kissed I pushed my cock into Pam and two fingers into Tiffany. Her big swollen lips parted and took my fingers, clenching them as I worked them into her wet hole. I slowly stroked in and out of Pam's silky pussy as I watched Tiffany's slit swallow my fingers.

I pulled out of Pam and removed my fingers from Tiffany's pouty snatch. I replaced them with my cock. I watched her puffy red lips spread apart as I pushed into her. It took two solid thrusts to bury my swollen shaft in her. She moaned and grunted as I slowly fucked her big, juicy hole.

Tiffany was sucking on Pam's nipples and kneading her large breasts as I pulled out of her and pushed back into Pam.  After a few thrusts, I pulled away and put my face between Pam's legs. I licked and sucked her clit to bring her to orgasm quickly and was rewarded with moans and thrashing as Pam climaxed.

She rolled Tiffany off of her and onto her back. I moved over and kissed the tattoo before I swiped my tongue through Tiffany's wet, juicy slit. Pam attacked her big swollen nipples again. I sucked on her big puffy lips and clit. I swirled my tongue inside of her. She moaned and groaned, rolling her hips and grabbed my head with one hand. She bucked her pussy into my face as she came.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... " she groaned loudly as the climax hit.

She trembled and held my head tight as I continued to attack her dripping wet hole with my tongue. She started jerking and groaning as the next orgasm washed over her. I sucked hard on her clit.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck," she moaned as her climax subsided.

Pam kissed her and their tongues wrapped together as she began to relax. I pulled myself up and between Tiffany’s legs and spread her thick thighs apart. I watched my cock as it slowly disappeared inside of her. Her huge breasts bounced as I pumped her hot, silky hole. Fuck, her pussy was juicy. I loved that tattoo.

Pam moved herself around and threw her leg over Tiffany’s chest, dropping her pussy onto her mouth. Tiffany’s tongue was working Pam’s slit as my cock pumped into her. Pam leaned forward and looked at me with her mouth open, waiting. I slid my cock out of that juicy snatch and into Pam’s waiting mouth. I put my hand on her head and held it as I fucked her mouth.

After a dozen pumps, I pulled out and buried it back into Tiffany's wet, gaping hole. I slid in easily as she was so wet now. Pam opened her mouth again so I returned my cock to her mouth for another dozen strokes. When I pushed back into Tiffany I could feel her pussy gripping, clenching. She was close to climax, as was Pam, based on the moaning.

I pulled back so that just the swollen head was in her opening and put Pam’s hand on Tiffany’s pussy. She used her fingers to spread the thick lips apart as I drove my cock in hard. Tiffany grunted into Pam’s pussy. I pulled away again, keeping the tip in as Pam used her fingers to press the fat lips together. I hammered it deep again as Tiffany groaned loudly.

This time I held the tip at her opening, just touching it as Pam's finger rubbed on Tiffany’s chubby clit. Pam began moaning and shaking as her orgasm hit. Tiffany was working Pam's pussy hard. I drove my cock in as hard and deep as I could. Tiffany screamed into Pam’s pussy as Pam groaned in orgasm.

I struggled not to cum as Tiffany’s pussy grabbed and clenched my aching cock. Pam looked at me, her hair wet with sweat, and smiled.

”Do you want to fuck her big tits?” she asked teasingly.

”Fuck, yeah,” I answered.

Pam rolled off and I straddled Tiffany. I wrapped her big heavenly breasts around my cock and started pumping. Pam moved and put her face next to Tiffany’s, kissing her and tweaking her fat nipples. Tiffany squeezed her arms together and pushed her huge mounds around my cock. I put my hands on them and squeezed and kneaded as my cock slid between them. I felt my orgasm coming.

Pam recognized my groan and pushed her face against Tiffany’s.

”Do us both, baby,” she purred. “Cover us both... give it to us, baby.”

I grabbed my throbbing shaft and pumped it as I groaned loudly. The hot cream streamed out over their beautiful faces, covering them both, and spurted into their open mouths. I kept pumping, blowing one of the biggest loads of my life as I watched them get covered in my cum. I shook and quivered as my balls drained, feeling the clenching heat by my prostate until I was empty.

Looking down I watched as they kissed and licked each other’s face. I moved up and hung my cock in front of them. Tiffany leaned her head forward and took it into her mouth. She sucked it slowly and then let it go. Pam took over and pushed her mouth over the length of my semi-hard cock and sucked until I was soft.

I leaned over and kissed each of them. They moved apart and allowed me to climb between them. I laid on my back and felt both heads on my chest. Hands ran over my chest and stomach as we recovered slowly. I stroked their hair and closed my eyes.

When I woke up both were still laying on me, sleeping. Pam stirred first. She looked up and smiled.

”That... was fucking incredible,” she purred.

”I agree,” I responded.

”Unbelievable,” added Tiffany in a mumbling voice. “I have never cum like that.”

“You didn’t get the special yet... just wait,” Pam giggled.

”What is that?” Tiffany asked.

Pam giggled again, “Ask Holly .”

”Holly?”

”Yes... she got the special,” Pam teased.

”Really. Holly?" Tiffany asked in a jealous tone.

"Yes," explained Pam. "We had some playtime with her and Chris."

Tiffany looked at us both in surprise and then smiled.

"Well, Pam," I said. "Since Mike is aware and approving I guess no exception is required."

"Umm... I think there is..." she said coyly as she ran her fingers through my chest hairs.

I caught on as they both looked up at me smiling.

"Oh... you girls want to be able to have some private playtime without me."

Pam nodded.

"I can deal with that," I said.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments