Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

So, here we are again as I attempt to tell you the story of our time with Bob and Amy. I'll try not to drift off-topic this time, but I make no guarantees.

As I said before, we met them while visiting our daughter and her family. We did this every other weekend on Saturdays. The neighborhood parents would all get together in the evening after the kids were all in bed. They would talk about the neighborhood goings-on while having a drink or two. It was in one of these get-togethers that we learned about the potential swingers, Bob and Amy. It wasn't announced out loud but rather whispered from one nosy nelly to the next.

They seemed like a reasonably normal couple, other than their own age difference. To refresh your memory, Amy was twenty-five, and Bob was forty-two. Talking to Bob and Amy would be a little tricky. We'd have to find a way to broach the subject without the presence of others. Especially since no one knew about Rebecca's and my involvement in such things.

During one of these nights, Rebecca and I were inside our daughter's home, tending to the last-minute needs of our grandchildren. They were famous for fighting sleep when we visited, so there was often bargaining at bedtime. Finally, with the haggling over and their eyes closed, we moved back down to the kitchen.

Good fortune intervened as there stood Bob and Amy refreshing their drinks. I let Rebecca take the lead as her subtlety far exceeds my own. Of course, I was flabbergasted when Rebecca openly spit out, "So, are we correct in believing that you two participate in swapping, because we do."

Bob, who was in the middle of tasting his rum and coke, promptly sprayed it all over the kitchen floor. His action brought on an uncontrolled fit of snorting and chuckling from me. Amy joined in milli-seconds later, as the other two stared at both of us. Finally, the hilarity of it all caught up with them too, and we all shared a hearty laugh while helping Bob clean up the mess.

Out of nowhere, Amy proclaimed, "Yes, we do," with her arm raised like a conquering hero. We all chuckled a little more at her bravado and then made our way to the living room, where we sat and talked.

Bob started with a question. "So, how long have you two been in the lifestyle?"

"A little over five years," I answered, then asked, "How about you guys?"

Bob replied, "Well, I've been at it about the same as you two, but my beautiful bride has been sharing since we got together, which is about a year."

Rebecca turned to Amy and inquired, "So, may I ask what you like about the whole concept of sharing yourself with others? Especially right in front of your husband."

Speaking frankly, Amy conveyed, "I've never been much of a second date kind of girl. I like to change things up regularly, and the few times I've stayed with someone more than a few weeks always ended poorly. Men tend to think of me as a slut that will do anything for a bigger orgasm, and frankly, I can be. The problem with most relationships is jealousy. Not to brag, but I'm usually the best lay that they've ever had. And because of that, the green-eyed monster quickly shows itself."

"I assume that Bob is different than most of the men you've met?" Rebecca questioned.

"Yes, in some ways, but no in others. However, his involvement with swapping ignited my interest in him. I saw it as a way to have the best of both worlds. I could have a stable relationship and, therefore, the whole kids and a home thing. But just as important to me, I could try some new stuff regularly without concern. Also, to answer your earlier question, we never share in front of each other. It is a hard and fast rule of mine that I don't compromise on. It all goes back to the jealousy problems that I've experienced in the past."

"So, I'm guessing that you two don't participate in orgies then?" Rebecca stated with a bit of a grin.

"No. I've done the whole gangbang thing when I was younger and was fortunate to come out of it disease-free. Besides, I love to give my new partner my full attention, whether they be male or female," Amy stated while returning Rebecca's sly grin. "By the way, do you two ever swing solo?" Amy snuck in before Rebecca could ask anything else.

"No. I'm afraid to admit that the green-eyed monster is my burden to bear in our relationship. So, unlike you, we've never been apart while sharing with others. Although, with the right couple, I might consider it."

Bob jumped into the conversation with, "How often do you guys swing, and are you a member of a group or club? Also, do you soft swap or hard swap?"

I replied to Bob's questions. "We swing about once a month. We're hard swappers but like to start slow just to get the feel of things. And yes, we belong to a local group near where we live. We take turns hosting the events in our homes. There is a club not too far away in the city, but it seems more conducive to a younger crowd. It's not that we have a problem with age, only that we prefer more intimate settings for our play."

"I gotta say that you two are in remarkable shape. I'm guessing that you both work out regularly," Bob stated as his hand rested on my knee.

I gave him a knowing glance as I replied, "Thank you, and yes, we work out regularly at a local gym. We have equipment at home but found the gym another great source for new partners. It was recommended by the lady that got us into all of this."

As Bob and I turned to the ladies to get their take on things, we found them petting each other's bare thighs. Their hands disappeared beneath their skirts as they spoke softly to one another with their lips only millimeters apart. It was clear that they were getting along famously, but I wasn't sure that our daughter's living room was the place to do so.

"Ladies, I think that this sort of activity should be shelved for a more appropriate place and time. We wouldn't want our family to see you two like this."

"Your right, George," Rebecca said as she gently pulled away from Amy.

"Okay, let's meander over to our house. That is if you two have the time and the interest?" Amy proposed.

"We do have the time, but we'll have to make out like we're leaving for the night. What do you think, Rebecca?" I inquired.

"Maybe a little soft play, just to test the waters, would be nice," she returned.

"Okay. Why don't you two head home and give us about fifteen minutes to escape. What is your house number?"

"Twelve-thirteen," Amy hissed as her lips grazed Rebecca's.

Pointing forward, Bob added, "Down the end of the block and turn left. It's the third place on the right. We'll be thirstily awaiting your arrival," as his hand brushed my hardening cock.

The two of them clasped hands and moved out the front door. We overheard them making their excuses for an early departure. We watched covertly as they starting walking home. Then, to not look too conspicuous, we waited in the kitchen a few minutes while talking things over.

"It looks like Amy wants you pretty bad. Is it mutual?" I asked Rebecca.

"Very much so. I don't think I've ever been near someone that was so sexually charged like her. Maybe it's her youth or the fact that she is a slut like she confessed. Either way, she's already got my juices flowing. It's a good thing that I wore panties today, or there'd probably be a visible spot on my skirt. Bob seems to have gotten you going too."

Salvador20cm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salvador20cm1

"Yes, he has. All with a couple of subtle touches and grazes. It's something in his eyes. He draws you in and releases your inner desires. So, are you ready to be in separate rooms if she insists on it?"

"I think so. But I'm going to suggest that we bring you two in for some dick after we've played a little. That way, we both get what we want, and for tonight I only want yours. I want to watch them fuck while you take me over the top again and again."

Rebecca leaned into me for a carnivorous kiss just as the front door opened. Our daughter and her husband walked in and cheered a little at our display. I let Rebecca decide when to stop. I wasn't too surprised when she continued for another minute.

That's when our son-in-law said, "Hey, you two, get a room," while laughing a little. We broke apart and began to say our goodbyes. It was easier now since they were inside. After hugs and kisses, we went to the car and drove off. I took the usual route out of the neighborhood, and once out of view, I circled back to Bob and Amy's house. We parked on the street a couple of houses up just to avoid suspicion.

Walking up to their home, we were both rather excited. We were just about to knock when Amy opened the door wearing nothing but a smile. Bob stood beside her just as naked as they welcomed us inside. As soon as the door closed, Amy pulled Rebecca up the stairs like there was a fire. After watching them go, I turned to Bob as he led me to a spare bedroom by the hand. After closing the door behind us, he sat me on the bed as he slowly undressed me.

Rebecca

I was a bit flabbergasted at Amy's approach in whisking me up the stairs to her bedroom. But, as soon as we got inside, she closed the door and moved me to the bed. We kissed tenderly as she unbuttoned my blouse. Pulling it free from my skirt, Amy then unhooked my bra. Her kisses moved down my neck toward my left breast. Her hands moved to both of them, and she caressed them lightly. When she reached my left nipple with her lips, it began to stiffen, and her manipulation of it was magical.

After another minute, Amy moved to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment. My own hands roamed her face and shoulders before reaching her breasts. Soft moans escaped my lips from her attention as I rolled and pinched her nipples. With both of my nipples achingly hard, Amy's mouth headed slowly down my exposed belly. Soft kisses were traced back and forth in a zig-zag pattern. Upon reaching my skirt, Amy unsnapped it with her teeth before lowering the zipper the same way.

My hands released her breasts as they became out of reach. Amy's hands left my tits as they moved swiftly to the hem of my skirt. Once her fingers slipped under and into my panties, she pulled them both down my legs apathetically. As she exposed my hairless pelvis, Amy stopped at the top of my labia and began kissing the tender skin all around. My hands immediately moved to my own tits and worked my rigid nips.

George

Bob slipped my t-shirt over my head and let his hands explore my smooth chest as he moved in for a kiss. It was soft and almost feminine. His hands landed on my tiny nipples and pulled them gently as the kiss continued. As I pushed my tongue into his mouth, he reciprocated for a minute or two. Then, with our need snowballing, Bob pushed me onto my back as he made short work of removing my shoes, socks, shorts, and underwear.

He then climbed back up until we were face to face. Our kissing began anew as we ground our crotches together and let our hands explore. Mine went immediately to his firm buttocks as I began rubbing and squeezing them with delight. Bob's hands split up as one worked on my right nipple while the other explored my genitals. We were both already hard as I enjoyed his touch and his tongue in my mouth.

Working to please me even more, Bob slipped down until his face was buried between my outspread legs. He licked and kissed all around my hairless groin as my hands ran over his head. Then, as he started taking my scrotum into his mouth, the first real sounds of pleasure escaped my lips. Only guys really know how to suck on one's ballsack the right way. It was something that I learned our first time having partners of the same sex. And Bob seemed to be quite the master of scrotal stimulation at this moment.

Rebecca

Amy's hands moved out of my skirt, and she wanderingly kissed her way down my legs. At my ankles, she unbuckled my sandals and slipped them from my feet. Her kisses continued down my right foot and reached my toes. Holding that foot up, Amy massaged the soul while suckling my toes one at a time. They were quite a sensitive spot on my euphoric spectrum, and with the self-abuse of my nipples, I started to cum. Groaning softly, I felt the surge of fluid soak my panties as I shook.

Amy's eyes bored into mine as she watched me while continuing on my toes. I released my nipples and moved my other foot to Amy's mouth. Moving my hands down, I folded up my skirt and moved my panties aside. I parted my lips with one hand while tracing over my clit with the other. She took my other foot in hand and repeated her process, all while watching my fingers tease my puss. Up until now, Amy had been the picture of patient loving. But, as I let a finger slip inside my leaking pussy she snapped.

My foot was released, and before I knew it, Amy's face covered my slit as her tongue probed my womb. She'd become wild and attacked my clit energetically. I'd been gradually nearing another climax, but within seconds of her oral assault, I was cumming all over her face. My legs were crossed, and I held her head suffocatingly against my groin as I convulsed through a massive climax.

George

Releasing my sac, Bob then moved his attention to my dribbling cock head. He lapped at it roughly like a loli-pop while taking in my pre-cum. Another thing that I enjoyed about being with other men was their knowledge of what to be rough with and what not to. Bob had been perfectly gentle with my balls while being wonderfully wild with my needy cock. He sucked it deeply a few times before moving back up my body for another tongue swapping.

Again, my hands gripped his ass-cheeks as we kissed. Finally, after a few minutes, I whispered, "Sixty-nine."  

Bob moaned his consent before turning around and sucking me deep into his throat again. He had kept his hips aloft, allowing me to pull him down at my own pace. I lapped at his leaking pole and enjoyed the salty-sweet taste of his semen. I drew him into my mouth while my hands parted his cheeks and explored with my digits. As I grazed his pucker, I got another taste of his juices. Bob's oral scrutiny of my hard pecker diminished somewhat as I continually rimmed his entrance.

When he gathered his wits, Bob pulled my legs back and apart to give me some of the same. While he was just beginning, I slobbered all over a finger and moved it slowly inside him. Bob released a muffled, "Oh, God," with his mouth still full of my prick. Again, I received another dollop of his tasty semen as I pumped his hole with my digit.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments