Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When I was twenty-one, I worked in a large manufacturing business. I was the youngest guy in the crew by at least ten years but got along with all the guys. One co-worker was Dave. He was a fun guy, always good for a laugh.

One weekend, he hosted a BBQ at his house for a bunch of us and it was a good time. Lots of food and drinks and lots of laughs. Dave's wife was a great hostess. Karen was in her late thirties and a short, busty brunette. She had a pretty face, nice body and a great laugh. She and I hit it off and she doted on me for most of the night. She was surprised that I was single and asked lots of questions about my life. When I left for the night she said she hoped to see me again soon.

A week later, Dave came over and asked if I would be interested in coming to their cottage for the weekend. They were having a group of people over for a party and his wife wanted me to attend. Being single and having no plans, I agreed to go. I figured his wife had lined up a friend for me. Little did I know.

I arrived at the cottage on Friday night after work. It was a large A-frame style place, very rustic. It was beautiful. I was welcomed in and shown around. The place was big with a pool table, bar, and a hot tub on the large deck overlooking the lake. It had numerous bedrooms and Dave said not to worry I would have a place to sleep.

Karen looked great dressed in a denim skirt and white halter top. Her huge tits bounced freely and she pushed them into me when she hugged me in greeting. She held me tight and kissed me.

"Oh, I am so glad you came," she purred in my ear. "The girls are going to love you."

She took me by the hand to the bar and Dave made me a drink. He just smiled and told me to relax and enjoy myself,

"We are all good friends here."

I looked around the room at the guests. There appeared to be couples, all in their late thirties to late forties. There were a few more women in the kitchen and a few men in the hot tub as well. All were drinking and laughing, some were acting flirty and telling dirty jokes.

Karen appeared and took my hand again. She led me around and introduced me to everyone, telling them I was single and here alone. A few of the guys gave me an odd look like they were suspicious of me, but all were friendly. The women seemed very taken with me and I was suddenly the center of attention. It was an uneasy feeling at first but I soon relaxed and enjoyed it.

Karen continued to stick close to me and soon her arm was around my waist and at times on my ass. I could feel her big tits pressing into me as she squeezed my ass and ran her hand up my back and shoulders. A few of the women were very flirty and sexual towards me. I noticed a few couples seeming to mix together and soon watched as people stripped off and climbed into the hot tub. 

I was at a sex party.

Karen whispered in my ear, "Don't go anywhere," and disappeared.

Two of the other women took her place, hugging me, squeezing my ass, touching my chest and shoulders. I was hard as a rock from all the teasing and caresses from these attractive older women. Dave appeared and shooed them away for a moment. He led me to the bar, gave me another drink and smiled.

"Okay, I think you figured out what kind of party we are having," he said. "Are you okay with this?"

"Yeah, I am," I replied. "There must be some kind of rules or something though?"

"Yes," he explained. "Basic courtesy, woman's choice of partners, no anal or bdsm. Otherwise, it's just have fun, join in if your invited or if you ask first."

"So anything goes? Threeways, foursomes, whatever?"

"Sure, as long as everyone involved is a willing participant. You better have another drink and a little food, you are going to be a busy man," he said with a big grin. "Oh, and Karen has dibs on you. Don't worry, I am good with all of this as long as you are."

"Cool," was all I could think of to say. "Hey, are these other guys okay with me being here?"

"Yeah, they were just a little surprised at how young you are. We told everyone we were bringing a single guy along so they had the option to opt out. A few hesitated but their wives insisted after Karen talked to them about you. Don't worry, it's all good."

"She talked to them about me?" I asked in surprise.

"Oh, yes," he laughed. "You are the star attraction this weekend. I hope you can live up to your billing."

"I'll do my best," I laughed nervously as Dave wandered out to the hot tub. 

Karen was suddenly in front of me. She reached her arms up and around my neck as she pushed into me. I looked down into her pretty brown eyes as she pushed into me, rubbing herself over my crotch. She stood on her tip-toes to kiss me as I leaned down to meet her. Her tongue flicked over my lips and darted into my mouth as my hands slid down onto her hips. 

I felt the curve of her hips as I moved my hands around and onto her firm ass and squeezed gently. Her tits mashed into me as she pressed herself harder into my crotch. She suddenly broke the kiss and pulled away.

"Come with me," she growled as she grabbed my hand and led me down the hallway to the large master bedroom.

Once in the room, she was all over me, kissing me and clawing at my clothes. I stripped my shirt and shorts off as she dropped her skirt and halter top to the floor and kicked them away. I looked at her lovely body as I undressed. Her tits were generous handfuls topped with big, puffy nipples. Her stomach was slightly thick but flat and her waist tapered into a pair of nice, curvy hips. 

Her eyes travelled my lean, muscular body as I stood up and stopped when my cock bobbed into view.

"Oh wow," she whispered as she dropped onto her knees in front of me.

My eight inches of thick, swollen meat throbbed in front of her as she reached up with both hands and started stroking. Her tongue flicked out over the tip and began swirling over the pulsing head. I moaned as she licked my shaft and head while one hand went to my balls and gently squeezed the heavy sack. She took me into her mouth, struggling at first to stretch her lips over me and began to slowly suck. Her mouth worked down about half the length of my shaft as her hand slowly squeezed the base.

I pulled her away and she looked up me with a questioning look on her face. I smiled and pulled her up gently by the upper arms until she was standing. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Get on the bed," I whispered, "and let me taste you."

She jumped on the bed and sprawled on her back. I climbed up and kissed her. Slowly, I worked my way down her neck to her chest. I licked and sucked her nipples, flickering my tongue over them and giving gentle bites. She moaned and kept her hands on my head as I moved down her stomach and finally slid myself between her legs. 

Her pussy was shaved bare and steaming. The wetness glistened between her lips as I moved my mouth closer and I felt her tense in anticipation as my hot breath caressed her. The big, pouty lips were reddened and inviting as I slid my tongue between them, making her moan. I flattened my tongue and swept it up and through her slit before brushing it over her swollen clit. She gasped and pulled my hair as I worked my tongue and lips on her juicy slit. After pushing my tongue inside of her and twirling it I quickly focused on her pleasure button. She groaned and bucked as I held her thighs tight and sucked and licked her to climax. 

She let out a loud groan and began to tremble as the orgasm washed over her. Her hands pulled on my hair as her thighs squeezed tightly around my head. With a deep breath, she suddenly relaxed and released her grip. Her legs fell open and her hands dropped to her sides as she quietly moaned.

I attacked her juicy pussy again and heard her gasp as I sucked her clit into my mouth. She whimpered as I held her tight to my face and quickly brought her to climax again. Her loud scream of "Oh my god" echoed throughout the room and into the hallway as she arched her back and tried to twist away from me. I held her tight until she stopped quivering and then let her relax.

I climbed up and lifted her face up to mine. I kissed her gently. She slowly opened her eyes and gazed into mine as a slight smile crossed her lips. I leaned back and rubbed the head of my swollen cock against her sopping wet pussy. Her head flopped side to side as I ran it through her slit and began to push into her. I used my thumb and finger to hold her open as I slowly worked the fat head inside of her juicy hole. She was tight even though soaking wet. 

She gripped the sheets with both hands, clenching the material in her fists as I pushed into her. A loan groan passed her lips as I began to pump slowly.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking big," she moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me..."

I held her legs up and apart as I slowly pumped, hearing her groan loudly as I finally buried my entire length into her. I sped up and got into a steady rhythm as I fucked her tight pussy. I pushed harder on each thrust and felt my balls swelling and the familiar tingle of impending orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," I moaned as I dropped her legs and leaned into her.

"Oh, yes, do... do it," she moaned as her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands gripped my back. 

I felt her nails digging in as she bucked and thrashed. Her orgasm hit fast and I felt her pussy clenching my cock as I unloaded deep inside of her. I shook and trembled as my balls pumped out and filled her cunt with my hot seed, spurt after steaming spurt. I let out a deep breath as my body relaxed and the orgasm washed away. She held me tight.

"Oh my god, that was something," she whispered hoarsely in my ear. "Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"I had a great teacher when I was younger," I laughed. "She taught me a lot of things. I am glad you liked it."

"Liked it?" she moaned, "I fucking love it."

"Well, maybe you would like some more then," I whispered as I pulled away and slid down between her legs.

"Oh my god, really?" she whimpered as my arms wrapped around her thighs and held her tight.

I attacked her pussy again, tasting my load as it ran out of her. She thrashed and screamed loudly as I brought her to orgasm again. She shook and trembled as the orgasm hit. Her shoulders lifted off the bed as her stomach clenched and her eyes rolled back. Suddenly she gasped for air and collapsed on the bed. I flicked her clit once with my tongue, making her body flinch before I moved up to kiss her. She was panting and out of breath as I lifted her face from the pillow and kissed her. She dropped her head back down and lay still, little whimpers passing her lips.

"Well, she's done. Would like to get a drink?" a sexy voice behind me asked.

I turned and stood up to see a woman smiling at me. She was older, near fifty, and held her hand out to me. I smiled and looked back at Karen. She was still not moving. I pulled my shorts on and put my hand in hers. She led me to the bar and gave me a drink.

"Drink this," she said as she smiled at me. 

I looked around to see other women staring in envy as she wrapped her arm around my waist and hugged me. I guess she got to me first.

"How long were you there?" I asked her as I finished the drink.

"Long enough," she giggled. "After the scream, I had to go see. Karen is usually very quiet."

Her hand ran through my chest hair as the other ran over my ass. She took my hand and led me down the hallway to another room.

I checked her out as we walked. Tall, busty and curvy, really nice hips and ass. She had flaming red hair and green eyes that sparkled. I got hard just looking at her.

When we entered the room she left the light on and slowly walked around me, checking me out. She ran her hand over the bulge in my shorts and leaned her face close to mine.

"You are fabulous, young man," she whispered. "Let's see what Karen was screaming about."

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

I dropped my shorts and watched as her hand gripped my hard cock. 

"Oh, that's fabulous as well, dear." she cooed. "Big and thick. I like that in a man."

Her tongue flicked my ear as her hand slowly stroked me. I turned to meet her lips and began kissing her, my tongue wrestling with hers as she pressed into my side and stroked my throbbing member.

She stepped back and removed the clingy sundress, revealing a perky set of tits. The red nipples were small and hard, a stark contrast against the white flesh surrounding them. Her pussy was trimmed closely with a little patch of red fuzz at the top.

"You are beautiful," I told her as I moved and took her into my arms. "I am going to love tasting you."

I kissed her neck and worked around to the small of her throat as her hand went to my head. She moaned quietly as I kissed and licked the soft spot before moving to her nipples. I suckled them gently as her hands played with my hair, my hands feeling the heft of her breasts and gently squeezing. I slowly knelt down in front of her and trailed my tongue down her stomach and to her little patch of reddish fuzz. I gently nibbled it, pulling it with my teeth, as she started pushing into my face.

I lifted my arms and pushed her back onto the bed, her ass hanging over the edge and her legs apart. I reached up with my hands and massaged her tits while my tongue slid through her wet slit. I worked her slowly, bring her close to orgasm and then stopping. Her moans grew louder.

"Eat my pussy... oh yes... oh yes..."

I heard her gasp as I started again. I brought my hands down and wrapped my arms around her thighs as I licked and sucked her clit, stopping each time she was close. 

"Oh, please... please..." she pleaded quietly each time I stopped. 

"Soon," I said as I stood up.

She looked up me as I grabbed her wrists and pulled her up to sitting position. I put my hand on her head and pushed my cock against her lips. Her green eyes flashed as she opened her mouth and began to suck. I felt her mouth wrap around my aching cock as it slid past her lips. She slowly sucked as she worked it in, taking a little more with each swallow. Soon, I felt the back of her throat as she managed to work herself over the length of my cock. She deep-throated me for a few minutes before I pulled away.

I pushed her back down and knelt between her legs. I grabbed her thighs tight and attacked her pussy with lusty fervour. She moaned loudly and began thrashing as her orgasm began. I held her tight as she quivered and groaned, pushing herself into my face. I kept up the attack and heard her cursing as the second climax hit right away.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she whimpered as she quivered.

She suddenly relaxed and went limp. I stood up and looked at her. She had her eyes closed and head to one side as the climax subsided. She whimpered as the trembling began to subside. I grabbed her hips and rolled her onto her stomach. I pulled her ass towards me and up in the air, exposing her pink glistening pussy to me as I lined up and pushed into her. Her wet pussy opened up and took me in as she groaned loudly. In three pumps I was buried in her, slowly fucking her as I massaged her firm ass cheeks. 

She began moaning as I fucked her harder and faster. I felt her hips moving into me as she began fucking me back. I couldn't hold back and grabbed her tight as I unloaded into her. She moaned loudly as my cock burst inside of her. I pumped slowly as the cum filled her and spilled out around my shaft. I pushed deep and held myself there as the last spurts subsided, I slowly pulled out and watched the stream of pearly juice run out. 

She fell forward on the bed and groaned loudly. I looked at her lovely ass as I caught my breath. I climbed onto the bed and lay down next to her, moving the hair away from her face. I leaned in and kissed her gently as I stroked her hair and relaxed.

"You are fabulous," she moaned. "So fabulous."

"So are you," I replied. "You are a very sexy woman."

She smiled and gave me a kiss before laying her head back down. 

"I'm done for tonight," she whispered. "You should go to the hot tub for a bit." 

I got up, put my shorts on and turned out the light as I left the room. I looked in on Karen - she was still laying on the bed, sleeping.

I used the bathroom and went to the bar. I had a drink and a little food as I looked around. No one in sight. I looked out to the deck to see someone in the hot tub. I poured another drink and took it with me as I stepped out onto the deck. It was Dave. I dropped my shorts and climbed into the hot bubbling water. It felt good.

"Well, you seem to be living up to the hype," Dave said with a laugh. "Karen is out for the night."

"So is the busty redhead," I said with a grin.

"Rachael?" he replied. "She is usually the last one standing. Really?"

"Yes. She told me to come sit in the tub as she was done for the night."

"Impressed, I am," Dave said with a nod of his head. "You can crash wherever you want when your ready, lots of beds."

"Not yet," I replied. "I am not sleepy yet."

"Mind if I join you boys?" said a perky voice.

I turned to see a short, petite blonde with long hair and small breasts. She looked about Karen's age and was an attractive, but not pretty, woman. I reached my hand out and helped her into the tub.

"I'm Courtney," she said as we shook hands. "I know who you are."

"Have we met before?" I asked. "You look familiar."

She blushed and looked down into the swirling water. She lifted her eyes to mine and spoke quietly.

"Yes. I work with your mother at the bank."

The image of her at her desk in my mother's bank flashed into my head. 

"Oh, yes," I mumbled. "Nice to see you..."

Dave laughed. "Wow, that was awkward."

We all laughed and sipped our drinks. Dave got up and left, saying goodnight as he wanted to go sleep with Karen.

"So, come here often?" I joked to break the silence.

"No," she giggled. "It's our second time out here. My husband and Dave are old friends, but we only started playing together last year."

"So obviously you enjoy this... playtime?" I asked.

"Oh, it has its moments," she giggled. "Like now."

She stood up and moved over to me, straddling my hips and putting her wine glass down. She put her arms around my neck.

"So... you bought Evelyn's table. Are you interested in women your mom's age?" she asked with a sly grin.

"I am now," I replied as I grabbed her slender hips and pulled her into me. 

Her mouth mashed into mine as I ran my hands over her slender, petite body. She was built like a young girl, with slim legs and waist and small, firm breasts. I played with her nipples as we kissed and she rubbed her crotch over my hardening cock. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up high enough to position my cock under her. She slowly lowered herself onto my hard pole.

"Wow, you're big!" she gasped as the fat tip pushed into her.

I rolled my hips as she worked herself down onto my cock. She started riding faster, taking about half my length into her before letting out a groan. Her little pussy gripped me like a vise as her orgasm hit. She pulled herself tight to my chest and squeezed as she quivered. With a sigh, she relaxed.

I felt her pussy relax and drove my hips up hard, pushing most of my throbbing shaft into her. She gasped as I held her waist and pumped hard and fast. With a loud grunt, her eyes popped open wide and my entire cock was buried in her tight silky channel.

"Oh my god, your cock feels huge," she groaned as she pushed her upper body away from me. 

I held still as she leaned back and sat straight up with her head back and eyes closed while her pussy accepted my swollen member. I moved my hips slightly as I slowly fucked her, my cock moving about an inch each thrust. Soon she started moving again, lifting herself up and then pushing down. She moaned each time she dropped down and took the entire length of my thick cock inside of her. Suddenly she tensed up and climaxed, her tight pussy gripping my cock hard as she trembled and groaned.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I tried to pump my hips but could not get enough motion. I stood up and laid her on the edge of the hot tub and began fucking. Her legs wrapped around my waist as she struggled to hold onto me. Her arms locked behind my neck and I started pounding into her hard. She started moaning loudly.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard... give me that fucking cock."

"You like my cock?" I asked in a gruff voice.

"Oh god, I love your cock," she said loudly. "Give me that fucking cock."

I  felt her pussy grip tight and her legs squeeze my waist as she climaxed again. 

"Oh fuck, yes!  Yes!  Yes!" she screamed as the orgasm hit.

My cock erupted inside of her. The gripping hold of her tight pussy milked my cock as I shoved in as deep as I could and unloaded. My knees trembled as I held her still and pumped my balls empty. Her head flailed about as she kept screaming.

"Fuck. Yes, yes, cum in me, give me that fucking load," she bellowed.

I looked up to see a small group of people watching us as my balls drained and she began to relax. She held onto me tightly, trembling and gasping as the orgasm washed away. She grabbed my head and kissed me hard, mashing her mouth into mine and squirming her hips on my cock. Her legs slowly loosened their grip and I felt my cock being pushed out of her. She finally let go of my face and let out a big sigh as she looked into my eyes.

"You really know how to fuck a girl," she said with a huge grin. "Evelyn was right about you."

I smiled and pulled her back into the hot tub with me. We stood together and embraced for a moment before I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss. 

"Uh, Courtney?" a male voice said. "Are you... coming to bed or...?"

She smiled and gave me a quick kiss as her hand squeezed my cock. "Thanks, I have to go to sleep now."

"Thank you," I replied. I didn't know what else to say. 

She left with her husband and disappeared into the house as I sat down and relaxed in the swirling heat of the tub. I was worn out now. The group of people disappeared except for one older guy. He came back with two beers and handed me one as he stepped into the tub. He tapped his beer against mine.

"Cheers, young fellow," he said with a grin. "I'm Ed. You met my wife earlier."

"Rachael?"

"Yes, the busty redhead," he replied. "She really likes you."

"I like her, too."

"Me too," he laughed. "She's a sex machine. I fucking love her."

I laughed and drank my beer. I was tired now.

"Well, I guess I'll go find a couch or empty bed," I said as I stood up. "I need some sleep."

"Go lay with Rachael, I don't mind," he offered. " Sun will be up soon and most of us will be going fishing for a few hours. We will let you sleep in our room while we are gone."

"You sure about that?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Don't worry kid, I'm not like Courtney's hubby."

"Is there going to be a problem there tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, don't worry. He just likes to keep her close, that's all."

"Good," I said. "Thank you, Ed."

"No problem, kid. As I said, Rachael really likes you," he replied. "Besides, if you were not a good guy Dave would not have brought you. He likes you, kid."

I smiled and grabbed my shorts and a towel. I dried off and carried my shorts with me before heading to the bedroom. I opened the door and climbed into the bed next to the sleeping redhead. I heard her mumble about coming closer so I moved in and spooned her. Her hand reached for mine and pulled my arm over her. She placed my hand on her large, soft breast and mumbled something.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

----------- 

End of part 1

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments