Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gina and Friends

"It looked to be a sleepy village. But looks can be deceptive?"

19
9 Comments 9
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

We had decided to move to the countryside and had settled on a cottage in a sleepy village in Yorkshire. Well, that was what we thought. Over time, we slowly got to know the locals. There was something about certain individuals that didn’t come across as sleepy; in fact just the opposite.

Gina was one of them, she owned the cottage just three doors away from us, but it took a while before Robert and I decided to find out what she would think of us. Gina knew everyone, absolutely everyone. Men would come and go from her place on a regular basis but we thought nothing of it. In fact, everyone in this village was pleasant and very helpful.

We had noticed that Gina normally walked home from the pub most nights, so we decided to put the cat amongst the pigeons, one evening we decided to try a little exhibitionism.  We fucked on the sofa with the curtains to the front window wide open. It would have to be a deliberate diversion for whoever wanted to look through the window, but the streaming light was a sure invitation to anyone with the slightest curiosity and we were certain that Gina would make the effort. It was a hunch that paid off.

As Robert and I fucked I kept looking over my shoulder and at one point I noticed a face outside our window, looking in at us. By the time I took a second glance it had gone.

A week later Robert and I were in the local pub and Gina had come to me just after Robert had left to visit the loo. Gina was big. She didn’t so much have large breasts, they were enormous. But, in the pub she kept her oversized tits hidden under a large baggy jumper. I had never seen her dressed to kill. Her first words to me that evening were words of warning.

“You shouldn’t fuck with the curtains open, people will start thinking, you know?

The first thought that went through my mind was that she had watched us and that this was a cautionary reminder. “Really?” I replied, smiling back at her in an attempt to gauge her seriousness. I liked the way she approached the subject. Not damming, but cautious and friendly.

“People may take things the wrong way? Especially some of the people in this village,” there was a hint of a smile in her eyes that I took to be enticing and encouraging.

“Really. We quite enjoyed it though. It may even happen again, tomorrow night even?”

I left the question open and Gina left when Robert appeared, but by then I reckoned that I had accomplished what I set out to do and that was to plant a firm seed in Gina’s head. A seed that I hoped would germinate into a voyeuristic experience for her and play to our exhibitionism. Robert took one look at me and asked what I had been planning. I just shook my head and shrugged.

The following evening at nine I told Robert that we needed to fuck. I left the lights on in the lounge as he sat in the sofa facing the window. I straddled him, pushed my breasts into his face and started to fuck him; making sure that his cock was visible to the window on every upward stroke of my body. I came quickly but I needed to see whether Gina was watching and so I turned around and inserted his cock back into my vagina. When I looked up I saw Gina outside the window looking in at us. I relished the way we looked at each other while I fucked my husband. It was so naughty. We watched each other for a while before I motioned for her to come through and into the lounge with us. I wanted to know exactly what she was about and why she liked watching. I wanted to know whether she would take it further. I looked at Gina while still rocking my body on my husband’s cock; pushing my breasts out to meet her gaze with my hands on my knees until she made a move.

Her face was a picture of lust. I loved it and I loved performing for her.

She entered the house and looked at me from just inside the doorway.

My eyes were suddenly drawn to the two guys that entered behind her. I looked from them to her and turned to my husband. He never said a word as these two strangers and Gina entered our home.

“Looks like we’re in for some fun, darling,” I whispered, never taking my gaze from Gina and friends.

One of the blokes had closed the door while the other was already stripping; discarding his shirt over the other sofa and dropping his trousers. A large cock sprung from his pants as they came down in one smooth motion. The other guy started to strip and I watched them as Gina watched us continue to fuck in front of them. She slipped through the door and into the kitchen as the blokes undressed.

The lascivious look on her face said it all, ‘You’re gonna get fucked,’ though she never said a word. She didn’t have to.

I felt so hot at that precise moment as both men stripped and approached me; their cocks swinging wildly in front of them. My husband’s cock was not small but these two had prize penises that would have won the local show if they had a category for cocks. Not the feathered type, mind you.

I marveled at their size and reached out to touch the one closer to me. He backed away; his cock swaying from side to side as he did so. He smiled at me and he knew that I was disappointed to have been denied such pleasure. Robert just grabbed my waist and fucked his cock deep into me, making me moan louder.

The other guy started to masturbate; his cock getting stiffer and more impressive by the second.

Then Gina made her entrance. She was totally naked and looked like breasts on legs. She was seriously gorgeous but her breasts were a sight to behold. Like I said, they were enormous, but her skin kept them firm and tight allowing them to poke out from her body. Her waist was thin in comparison and her hips voluptuous.

She walked directly in front of me; her breasts hit my face first as she paced forward. I let my face get pushed between her assets as she advanced, and before long she had lifted them slightly and pressed them into the side of my face. I let my tongue roam between her cleavage while her soft tit flesh massaged either side of my face.

I knew Robert would be jealous, simply because I had got to feel and taste Gina’s tit flesh first.

Gina then backed off and grabbed my hand; pulling me off my husband’s cock which slapped hard back onto his body. She led me to one of the two guys that then took my hand. I finally got to grasp his stiff cock from behind as he led me to the other sofa.

“Treat her well boys, just the way I like it,” Gina said.

I wondered how Gina liked it and I was excited more than anything else but honored that I was going to find out. Gina then turned to face my husband. I knew what state his mind would be in when he feasted on her tits as Robert is a real tit man at heart.

I glanced back at him and could see the glee on his face as he gazed into Gina’s formidable breasts. He was going to be smothered for quite some time, that was for sure. I hoped for Gina’s sake that she had quick and easy orgasms because Robert had been worked so close to the point of ejaculation that pushing those meaty beasts into his face was not going to help him one iota.

Gina encroached on my husband and I saw her slowly straddle him. It was the last I saw of his face as it got hidden between her massive breasts. He certainly wasn’t coming out of them anytime soon.

All sorts of scenarios went through my mind with the guys that led me away. I imagined the lead guy sitting on the edge of the sofa and presenting his cock to me while his mate fucked me from behind. That, I thought, would be how Gina liked it.

I was disappointed that he never did that. Instead he sat down on the sofa and guided me onto his cock. I straddled him just like Gina had straddled my husband. I glanced over to Gina and Robert once more and I could see her fist inserting his cock between her pussy lips. I couldn’t see his face at all. I heard her moan loudly as Robert’s cock slipped inside.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

I moaned in equal proportions when the guy’s cock pushed inside me. My hands came down on his chest and I pushed downwards and backwards as he lifted his bum up towards me. It was a wonderful sensation and he reached much further inside me than Robert had moments earlier.

I had come to the conclusion that Gina liked being fucked by one guy and then another straight after the first one had spent his load. It was the only explanation. After all, why was the other guy waiting his turn? When I looked at the second guy he just smiled at me while stroking his cock. It too looked delicious and I was in a hurry to get the one below me off so that I could have seconds.

 “Fuck, this is lovely,” I said to the guy below me as I pushed my bottom down onto his cock. I rocked my bottom but his hands wrapped around my waist to slow me down.

The other guy’s hands came around me and cupped my heavy breasts; both his fingers and thumbs circled my nipples making them stand out proudly; his cock tormenting my rounded bottom as it nudged and bounced on me. I rolled my head from side to side as they tormented me. I reached down and lifted one of my breasts; presenting my nipple to the guy’s mouth. He was quick on the uptake and started to suck in earnest.

All I could hear were Gina’s moans and groans while she fucked my husband. I also heard muffled sounds coming from their direction and I could only surmise that Robert could hardly breathe. My last look in their direction confirmed that as I saw Gina pressing her advantages home by grabbing the back of the sofa and pulling her body towards his head. I noticed Robert’s hands were either side of her breasts massaging them, so I figured he was in heaven.

The same heaven I was about to enter as my eyes opened wide at the start of the intrusion. I grimaced and stared into the eyes of the man that was beneath me. He grinned back at me.

“It’s what Gina likes the most,” he said, smiling at me.

He didn’t know that it had been some time since I had a cock up there, but I was more game for it than he thought I would be.

“I’m getting to like Gina,” I replied.

I pushed my bottom back towards the erect cock that was entering my anus and I was more than up for a little ass play. I was thrashing about between these two guys by the time he had pushed his cock right inside me. It felt so good that I came immediately when both guys started moving their cocks inside me. I quickly glanced over my shoulder; more to say hello to the guy that had brought me off so quickly rather than anything else.

“I take it you two are going to fuck me ‘til you both come?”

They nodded their agreement. At that point I knew I was in for a few orgasms.

“Good. You two better get started then,” I smiled; pushing my backside towards the guy with his cock firmly inside my arse. I started mumbling, moaning and groaning as their cocks repeatedly entered me. I heard some sounds from Gina’s corner, but at the time my second orgasm burst through me I didn’t really care. I was on my way to the third one when I heard Gina cry out.

I didn’t have the presence to even look in their direction. My face was down and I was rubbing heads with the guy beneath me as I gave them as much a ride as they were giving me. The guy behind me had grabbed both my hips and was using the recoil of my body to pull his cock back into my arse. I started to speed up by rocking my body between their two cocks.

Finally I had him. I knew my anus was tight and the guy behind me erupted inside it with some force. He kept pumping and fucking until he was completely spent. When he eventually pulled out of me, he brushed the remnants of his spunk across my bottom. For some reason, I always loved it when guys did that.

I continued to fuck the guy under me with some urgency and it wasn’t long before he too erupted filling my other hole with all the juicy fluids he had stored in his tight balls.

It was fair to say that I drained them, but they still had a modicum of stiffness left in their willies.

I finally turned to Gina and my husband. They had stopped and she was sitting on his lap looking in our direction; his cock pointing comically from between her thighs. My husband was looking over her shoulder but both his hands were caressing and massaging the front of each breast; tenderly rubbing the nipples.

I turned to Robert and smiled. “Fuck that was good,” I told him.

“My turn now, you lovely,” Gina said as she slid off my husband and stood up.
Gina and I swapped places. The men changed places too and Robert and I watched Gina stuff her massive breasts into another guys face while her other partner inserted his cock into her arse.

Gina looked both erotic and wonderful as she was fucked between them.

I slipped down onto my husband’s lap and when I cleared the end of his cock, inserted it into my cunt for round two. His hands squeezed my tits and we fucked gently for a while, watching Gina moan and groan between her two lovers. I was more than hungry for more orgasms, especially looking at the three fuckers in front of me.

The curtains were open all the way through the fuck fest, but no one appeared at the window. Though I suspect that they would have walked straight into the house had they seen what was going on.

Gina and I eventually exhausted ourselves on the three men, though I would give them their due, they were more than up for pleasuring us, despite our insatiability.

ooOoo

Gina and I became real good friends that night and I later found out a lot about her and her friends. It turned out that Gina didn’t have a husband or a regular fella that she lived with. She actually shocked me by telling me that she had access to every fella in the village and some of them were more regular than others. Brian and Steve were two of her very best fuck buddies.

Gina, it turned out, fucked just about every guy in the village. Whenever anyone looked at her breasts or made comment on them she would slowly seduce them and offer them a feel. In that way she wangled herself into every household in the village. Most of the time it was the men that benefitted, but she also found one or two couples that were into swinging and a couple of women that were into her as much as the men were.

She was also glad she found me. I was someone with the same appetite for sex as she had. Someone to give her a run for her money; not that she could run anywhere, mind you!

Gina accepted me, she invited me into her house, sometimes while her men friends were present. At first they would be disappointed with my presence; they had visited, hoping for some fun and frolics with Gina and finding me there, presumed that it precluded any such thing. You wouldn’t believe the look on their faces when they were then offered both of us. Some of them would come in seconds as soon as Gina or I accepted their cocks into our pussies. The sight of us women kissing and licking each other also seemed to be too much for most of the men. They were so hot under the collar that as soon as they got to join in – they exploded. We seemed to cope well with that though.

I was fortunate my husband didn’t mind, especially when the women got together for regular tea on the Wednesday afternoon. One day, we will join the Women’s Institute and will be making a calendar for charity but I reckon we will be fucking right up to our sixty ninth birthdays. Though I will get there much sooner than Gina.

What constantly amuses me, and has done for quite some time, is that all the men are so pleasant; they seem oblivious to the fact that just about every one of them is fucking Gina. Maybe they just don’t care.

This sleepy village is not what it seems. Not with Gina here. And now, it seems, I have made it a lot worse.

Ces’t la vie – as they say.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments