Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Having A Swinging Adventure On Vacation

"Trying something a little different"

58
30 Comments 30
46.6k Views 46.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story

My husband and I are swingers. We've been married for the last twenty years. We weren’t always swingers, but after our children left to go to college, we became empty- nesters. We were looking for other ideas, and when we went on vacation, we met two very interesting people, who were living the swinging lifestyle.

We really enjoy meeting people and having sex all together. It's very erotic to watch each other have sex, with somebody else. We both get very excited, when we're hooking up with people. It's nice to have these relationships with people and to share it together.

This is the story about when we met our very good friends Doreen and Paul on vacation. And how we experienced our first swinging adventure. I'll go over all the details of what happened, when we had met each other.

About a year ago, we'd gone on a vacation in Jamaica. We stayed at a Hedonism resort. We had the most amazing time. We'd always heard wonderful things about Hedonism and wanted to try it out. It's a place for people to let their inhibitions down. There are two sides to experience. You can either be clothed or you can be on the side that is nude. We spent a great deal of our time on the nude side.

We met up pretty quickly with a couple named Doreen and Paul. They were around our age and were just fun people. They loved to party hard and have a great time. We had gone out with them and enjoyed a nice dinner. Later, we all went dancing at one of the nightclubs. We were all partying very hard and were all pretty drunk. 

"Why don't we all go and hang out at the hot tub. We could have a good time out there."

"That sounds like fun."

We went back to our respective rooms and changed into our bathing suits and met Doreen and Paul back at the hot tub. We all got in and were having a lovely time sharing stories and just having fun.

“Did we ever mention to you guys that we're swingers?”

“Wow, how long have you guys been doing that?”

“For many years now. It's really a lifestyle and we both really enjoy it.”

“We both find you guys so attractive. We wanted to ask if you, if you guys would be interested in having a little fun?"

My husband Michael whispered into my ear, that he thought it might be something fun and very different to experience on our vacation. I was getting very excited with the thought of it.

“Well it certainly sounds exciting. We'd love to have a little fun with the both of you.”

With that Paul moved closer to me and Doreen moved next to my husband. Paul put his arm around me in the hot tub and he leaned in to give me a kiss. I was really drunk and kissed him back. We shared a deep and passionate kiss.

Paul was a very attractive man. He stood 6’0” and was about 220 pounds, but very athletic looking. His wife Doreen was a petite woman and only stood about 5’1” and weighed about ninety pounds. Doreen had breast implants and showed her breasts off. She always wore very tight clothing and no bras. She had all the men going crazy around the island. She seemed to be more of a trophy wife.

I have brown short curly hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'7 and weigh 115 pounds. Michael is 5'10 and weighs 190 pounds. He has blue eyes and the greatest smile you have ever seen.

My husband was smiling, knowing that he was going to be with Doreen. Doreen moved and sat on my husband’s lap and gave him a passionate kiss. It didn’t take long for my husband to put his hands over Doreen’s bikini top and feel up her tits. She must have 38DD breasts. My husband removed her top and started to play with her breasts.

Paul then got busy and removed my bikini top and started to rub and massage my breasts. I’m much smaller then Doreen. My breasts are only a 34-B size.

“Kimberly, sit on top of my lap, so I can look at your breasts."

I then got on Paul’s lap, and he removed my bikini top. He put his hands over my small breasts and rubbed and massaged them. He was pinching and pulling at my nipples. He was kissing me deep and passionately and was tugging at my bikini bottoms.

"Take your bottom off Kimberly!" 

Doreen had already removed her bikini bottoms and was fucking my husband. She was moving her body up and down over his cock. My husband was massaging her breasts and bucking up into her cunt. They were kissing deep and passionately.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

I then removed my bottoms and sat on Paul’s lap and put his cock into my pussy and began to ride him. We were kissing deep and passionately. His hands were rubbing and massaging my small breasts and we were kissing deep and passionately. I was watching my husband fuck Doreen, while Paul was bucking up into my pussy.

A few people had passed us, while walking to their rooms and just smirked and were giggling. It was really wild to have this couple fuck us right in the hot tub.

“Why don’t we get dressed and go back to our room? We can all have a foursome together. I would really love to see Doreen and Kimberly make love.”

We got dressed and followed Paul and Doreen to their bungalow. It was just a short walk from the hot tub. Once we got inside, we all ripped each other's clothes off. Paul was kissing me deep and passionately and Doreen was kissing Michael. They both were like horny, crazed lunatics and Michael and I were there prey.

They took us to their bed. We laid next to each other. Paul put his cock into my pussy and slowly fucked me. His hands were rubbing and massaging my breasts as we kissed deep and passionately. He just had a regular sized cock. I would say it was six inches, but on the thicker side. He pushed and thrust into my pussy.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Don't stop!"

Doreen put Michael’s cock into her pussy and she was riding him cowgirl position. Michael sat up and was adoring her huge tits. He was pulling at her nipples, while she rode his cock. Michael has a seven inch cock, but is very long. Doreen seemed to be loving it.

“Okay guys and dolls, let’s have a foursome together now."

With that, I laid down and Paul stood next to me and put his cock into my mouth. Doreen was licking my bald pussy, with her ass and pussy in the air. Michael slid his cock into Doreen’s pussy. We were all having a hot and sexy time together. Paul was fucking my mouth and I was keeping pace with him and Doreen’s tongue was so deep inside my pussy. She was licking my pussy and sucking on my hidden pink pearl.

Michael held her waist and took her pussy so hard. He was thrusting and pounding at her cunt.

“Kimberly you suck like a whore. Oh fuck yes! It feels so good.”

“Doreen your cunt feels so good on my cock. You’re so tight. Oh God.”

“Time to switch now. Doreen lay on your back and Kimberly you can eat her cunt! Doreen you will suck Michael’s cock and I will fuck Kimberly."

So that is what we did. Doreen lay down on her back. I got between her legs and licked and adored her pussy. Michael stood next to her and fucked her mouth, and Paul slid his cock into my pussy. He was fucking me deep and hard.

“Oh Kimberly your pussy is so tight.”

“Doreen your mouth feels so good on my cock. You suck so good baby.”

Doreen’s pussy was so beautiful. She was bald like me. I was licking and slurping on her pussy. She was so wet and creamy when I was eating her. Paul was fucking me so deep and hard into my pussy. Michael was ramming his cock into Doreen’s mouth.

“Oh fuck! I’m coming into your mouth Doreen.”

Doreen swallowed all of Michael’s hot cream. He continued to fuck her mouth, until his balls emptied out.

“I’m coming too. I’m coming in your pussy Kimberly.”

Paul shot his load into my pussy. Doreen had an explosive orgasm and I licked all her cream. I also had an orgasm, while Paul was fucking me.

We all lay there exhausted.

“Why don’t we all take a dip in the pool?

Doreen handed us towels and we all walked out by the pool. You weren’t supposed to go into the pool at night, but we all took a dip and we were laughing and enjoying one another. That is how my husband and I became swingers.

We did keep in touch with Paul and Doreen and we Skype together and masturbate for each other sometimes, when time allows.

My husband and I really enjoyed that vacation, and when we got back home we joined several websites and starting looking for other couples to swing with. We were amazed with all the swingers that are out there.

We had lots of different situations with other swingers. It was lots of hot fun. But, Michael had said he wanted to have me with another woman and he wanted to share me with another man, but that is a story for another day.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments