Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Living The Life

""Naked Dave," she whispered, "I want you Naked.""

12
8 Comments 8
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I met her at a party and fell in lust immediately.

It was one of those impromptu, after the pub parties that was typical of students the world over celebrating the end of the term.

I can’t even remember whose flat it was we were in, but I can remember her sitting on my knee uninvited.

“Hi,” she giggled. “I’m Sally, who are you?”

“Dave,” I answered, “But my friends call me Randy.”

“And are you?”

“Permanently,” I laughed. “And your bum isn’t helping.”

“You want me to move?”

“Not likely, it seems like a nice little bum.”

“Okay, I’ll stay then.”

The music was loud, the atmosphere pleasant, kids were dancing or at least moving together roughly in sync with the hits of the time.

Sally was moving on my lap, just sort of grinding herself on my rather obvious erection and making it known that my condition was pleasing her.

A drunken cheer went up as two girls began smooching in the middle of the room kissing passionately.

“Looks like we’re in for a show,” Sally leaned back and whispered to me.

She was wearing a low cut blouse over a short skirt, and her tits looked to be firm and inviting from where I was sitting.

She moaned as I slipped a hand down into her blouse and found a hard little nub of a nipple.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” she said softly. “But don’t make the other one jealous.”

I squeezed it gently, earning myself an open-mouthed kiss from her while my other hand caressed her other boob.

Meanwhile, the two girls had moved on to kissing naked breasts with hands up their friend's skirt, and as we all watched, they sank to the floor.

“Let’s watch them,” Sally whispered. “But remember where we were.”

She scrambled up beside me in the big old, overstuffed chair and giggled as she felt me on her bottom beneath her skirt.

“So that’s why they call you Randy.”

“I just can’t resist a pretty little bottom,” I said and kissed her neck.

The two girls had moved into a sixty-nine on the floor, and both were slurping eagerly at a very wet pussy.

“God this makes me so fucking wet,” Sally said as she began moving on my hand. My finger traced the shape of her slit through what felt like very skimpy panties, and she put her hand over the bulge in my jeans.

“I hope that’s all for me,” she whispered in my ear. “Watching girls always does that to me.”

I hooked a finger under her panties, and she gasped as it went straight into a swamp that was her pussy.

“Ooh! Dave,” she moaned, her hand gripping my cock now. “Where can we go?”

“My flat,” I answered, “I live by myself in the next street and my bed’s easily big enough for two.”

We received a load of cat calls as we left after a last look at the lovers on the floor, but we took them all in good heart.

In the street, she took my hand and wantonly kissed the finger that had recently been inside her.

“I love that taste,” she giggled. “I think I might be gay.”

“Definitely not gay, Sally,” I said with a smile, “Bisexual maybe but if you were gay, you wouldn’t be dragging me off to bed.”

“True,” she laughed. “But I’d really love to have another girl as well.”

I lived above a shop which meant climbing a steep set of steps at the back and being ever the gentleman, I allowed her to go first.

“They’re white,” she giggled, “White, see through and very wet.”

“Just checking,” I laughed and straightened up to unlock my door.

Once inside, I pushed her back against the door as we kissed, she moaned into my mouth and began scrabbling at my clothes.

“Naked, Dave,” she hissed, “I want you naked.”

We were both naked within a minute, and she squealed with pleasure as I dropped to my knees and touched my lips to her hairless cleft.

“Ooh yes, Dave, this is a first for me.”

I wanted to tell her that it wouldn’t be the last, but I couldn’t speak, she had both hands on my head holding me to her groin.

My tongue slithered up between her cunt lips, and I tasted her wetness, it was beautiful; she tasted like a peach, a beautiful juicy peach that was dripping onto my tongue.

She came after only a few more seconds of my ministrations, and before either of us could catch our breath, we were on my bed, her arms around my neck and those lovely long legs opening to accept me within.

LiaTurrnerr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaTurrnerr

Her big, blue eyes widened as I positioned my cock and her whole face smiled as I entered her slowly.

“Fuck me, Dave,” she breathed into my mouth. “Ooh God yes, fuck me.”

It was as if we’d been lovers for years, we moved together perfectly, she squealed every time I kissed her nipples, she jerked when I ran a finger over her tiny rear hole, and she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock.

“I was born to be fucked,” she whispered in my ear and held me tightly when I told her that she was born to be fucked by me!

“Definitely,” she agreed.

We fucked twice more before falling asleep exhausted in each other's arms. I dreamt about her in the night, I imagined that she was performing fellatio on me, it was so vivid that I woke up just as I ejaculated in her mouth!

She moved in with me the following morning, it just felt right for us to be together, in fact, I suddenly couldn’t imagine not being with her.

She insisted on drawing some cash out of the hole in the wall so she could pay her way and buy some food.

“Just pay for half the food, Sally,” I said, “I own the flat, so there’s no rent to pay.”

“What do you mean, you own it?”

“My parents bought it for me when I started here, they’re a bit rich.”

“Ooh, I’ve always wanted a rich lover,” she giggled. “Are they mega rich or just plain boring old millionaires?”

“Have you heard of Countryside Holdings?”

“Of course.”

“Well that’s them,” I said. “But please don’t tell anyone, as far as the college is concerned, I’m just an ordinary kid.”

“You weren’t an ordinary kid last night,” she laughed. “You were an animal.”

“That was your fault,” I laughed as I slipped a hand under her skirt. “You’re the sexiest girl I’ve ever met.”

She turned and kissed me rubbing herself against my hard-on.

“Let’s go back to bed.”

We did, and we stayed there all day, getting up only to pee, even then, she held my cock and giggled as she felt my piss gushing out.

The inevitable happened, of course, I got another hard on.

“Ooh I can’t let that go to waste can I?”

So she told me to sit down, which I did, and she straddled me, her arms draped over my shoulders.

“I’m baptizing you,” she giggled again as her warm piss gushed out over my groin. “Do you like that?”

My answer was to thrust my erection up into her tight young body making her squeal with delight.

“What do you think?” I laughed.

“I think you’re turning me into a sex maniac.”

“Bed again?”

“ Mm, yes of course,”

It was early when I awoke to the mouth-watering smell of coffee and frying bacon, even at six o ‘clock it was warm, so I padded naked into the kitchen.

“Morning,” I said to the vision wearing just an apron and kissed her neck.

“Morning yourself,” she said and leaned back against me as I fondled her breasts under the bib of the apron.

Her nipples were hard again, and she moaned as I gently squeezed each one, my fully erect cock pressing against her gorgeously tempting bottom.

“You're not fair,” she breathed softly. “You know what that does to me.”

“No, I don’t,” I said, “Tell me?”

“I can’t I’m cooking breakfast.”

“Fuck breakfast,” I buried my face in her hair. “I want to eat you….. on a plate.”

I reached around her and turned the gas off under the pan. She squealed as I picked her up and sat her on the table, her mouth locked onto mine.

“Do what you said, Dave,” she whispered. “Eat me.” and opened her legs.

Her cunt tasted like a peach, a beautiful, juicy fruit that gave up its juices to my mouth willingly, even eagerly.

I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit making her gasp with pleasure as she held my head between her legs and pressed herself against my mouth.

“Dave,” she moaned. “Oh my God Dave,”

Surprising me just for a second, she sat up and pushed me away before scampering back into the bedroom. I joined her on the bed in the sixty-nine position where we lay side by side and felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding my cock.

Her fingers dug into my buttocks as she slurped over my groin while I licked the tiny puckered hole of her anus.

She took each testicle into her mouth and nibbled at my ball sack as I licked as deep into her body as I could get.

I don’t remember actually pulling away from her, but I do remember hearing her whimper as I eased my cock into her lovely, warm cunt.

“Ooh fuck yes,” she sighed and locked her ankles behind me.

She tasted herself as we kissed writhing in ecstasy enjoying the most pleasurable pastime known to mankind.

 

 

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments